Theories discussion: What could have happened to Haleigh? #4

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally, I've always wondered if Haleigh's case could somehow be connected to the disappearance of Trenton Duckett. Reasons:

RC used to live in Leesburg with his mother. Leesburg is where Trenton went missing from.

Even though the case was dismissed, JD, Trenton's father, was arrested for drug paraphernalia. Now this info about RC & MC drug involvement has been verified.

It has been long said that the Team Trenton were using their donations for personal gain and use, as has been said for MC & RC.

MC & RC have a personal message on the HelpFindTrenton comment board(pic attached)

CM, JD's mother, was seen hanging out with MC and JD's gf & her daughter(pic attached)

MC, has visited with JD's gf, and is shown in pics playing around with JD's gf's daughter (pic attached). MC has lil Jr. C with her (pic attached) I also have a pic of JD's gf's daughter running around in RC's hat, so I'm assuming RC was there with them. I won't post because this childs pic is not in the public domain.

edited to add: I forgot to add, remember the Fl RSO, who absconded, CR? He lived in Marion County, next to Leesburg when he went missing, but his crime was committed in Satsuma:http://offender.fdle.state.fl.us/offender/flyer.do?personId=54368

Coincidence, maybe, but I honestly don't believe in this many coincidences when it comes to these cases :waitasec:

(Out of respect for JD's gf's daughter, I have blacked out her face. The other pics are in the public domain):

Just wondering, ya know:confused:

When were the pictures actually taken?

The little boy in those photos is Jr.

Yes it is. I don't see the significance here unless it was before Haleigh went missing but I don't think so for some reason.

If it's after, it's not all that unusual for Josh and his gf to visit other victims of "alleged" abduction. He visited the Anthony's after Caylee's disappearance also.

(Purple/Bold Text by Me)
I had never seen the pictures of Misty with Trenton Duckett. Now, that is a mighty coincidence... how many people are anywhere near a child who has disappeared, let alone Two??

That isn't Misty WITH Trenton LillieBelle (love that name by the way!), it's Misty with Trenton's father Josh's girlfriend's child and AFAIK - taking into account Misty's age/appearance in the photos - these photos are fairly recent (as in the past year), which is AFTER Trenton's disappearance.

Not only that, and if you ask me to link you it might take awhile, but I remember that Casey Anthony also had ties to Melinda Duckett, and that in some of the photos from Caseys room there are Fliers about Missing Trenton. On another website that I was a member of we had looked into the connection between Casey and Melinda.......Just a thought what if all these are connected. Trenton, Caylee and Haleigh...

I think to define someone having "ties" to the TD case based upon having a flier on their wall... - expecially in light of the fact that it's a missing child case within the state that they actually reside in themselves, is a stretch. I don't see the significance in it, including Baznme's reason stated below - Couple of questions though if you don't mind; When (if) Ronald lived in Leesburg w/TN, was Haleigh even born at that time? How many years ago did Ron supposedly live in Leesburg? TIA butterfly.

Yes it is. I don't see the significance here unless it was before Haleigh went missing but I don't think so for some reason.

If it's after, it's not all that unusual for Josh and his gf to visit other victims of "alleged" abduction. He visited the Anthony's after Caylee's disappearance also.

ITA Baznme. IIRC Josh reached out to Ronald shortly after HaLeigh was reported missing which, as you stated, is not at all uncommon for families who have "been there" to do.

All are my own opinions -

Not only that, and if you ask me to link you it might take awhile, but I remember that Casey Anthony also had ties to Melinda Duckett, and that in some of the photos from Caseys room there are Fliers about Missing Trenton. On another website that I was a member of we had looked into the connection between Casey and Melinda.......Just a thought what if all these are connected. Trenton, Caylee and Haleigh...

AFAIK, Cindy Anthony said KC followed Trenton's case, as apparently Cindy did as well. Not surprising imo since the case was not that far from Orlando. And we know that KC had done a computer search(es) about missing children, most likely imo making her own evil plans. I have never heard of any other connection between the 2 at all before Caylee was murdered.

I'm in no way trying to deminish how difficult it must be for LE, in missing child cases, to determine whether a family member is truly the victim or the actual perpertrator of the crime but (big "but" here) when family member's stories are so full of holes that they can't hold a drop of water with no active effort on their part to provide clarification to LE to eliminate themselves and this goes on month after month...IMO they're suspects NOT victims and should be treated as such. I'm sorry but IMO, when I see GGS's, I see a woman who can easily lie without conviction and has been doing so a very long time - I sure don't see a soft & gentle grandmotherly type. JMHO -

IMO, child liars can grow up to be teenage liars who can grow up to be adult liars who can grow into old adult liars.

Misty has just got a tattoo "Ronald Cummings, Sr." apparently on her lower back, this doesn't sound like someone who doesn't want him around. And OT, I wonder how far this new tat has healed, could get infected in jail...

JMO, but Nancy Grace was raising so much ruckus over Ron and Teresa supporting Misty that I believe that TN decided that the PR was beginning to go negative and demanded that Ron divorce Misty because it did not look good for him to continue to stay with Misy after the failed poly, LVA and the Hypnosis. So, being the obedient son that he is, he did just that: divorced Misty. The marriage was a sham. It was payment to Misty for keeping her mouth shut to protect Ron. The divorce was also a sham. Ron had no intention of letting Misty go for very long. He couldn't risk that. He also needed his mule back. When he found out that Misty had a new fellow that she was seeing he had to put an end to that in short order. He most likely "explained" the rules to Misty and to emphasize the meaning, put his brand on her in a place where another man would immediate see it.

I think Haleigh got into Ron's stash and it killed her. There are kids that will eat anything.

That would make Ron and Misty both guilty and stay together as their secret.
They both KNEW what would happen to them if they were caught with drugs!
and Misty coming off a 3 day party!
Wonder who all helped them (man in black) took her to help bury her while Misty did the wash and Tommy took the mattress and dented in the van???
Just thinking out of the box again

Cindy A's dad was in the same nursing home with Laurie K's mother. LK is/was the signatory of the Trenton Trust Fund.

And butterfly, glad you caught on to what I was saying. Haleigh, Trenton, Adji, Somer T, Caylee, and it goes on & on. I'm sure I forgot about some. Fl just reeks with these cases :(

Misty has just got a tattoo "Ronald Cummings, Sr." apparently on her lower back, this doesn't sound like someone who doesn't want him around. And OT, I wonder how far this new tat has healed, could get infected in jail...
I don't think the waist chains rubbing against it would help much either. MOO

For the past few days, TN is most likely calling the jail constantly, demanding and threatening them to take care of RC and his health. She has most likely enlisted the help of his attorneys to get him doctors to prescribe meds for health reasons. Never underestimate TN and her abilities to give rc what he wants.

He is going to be "one pain in the ..uhm..neck inmate :behindbar:

I have a question. Does anyone know when RC got the Teresa tattoo over his heart?

It couldn't have been that long ago because in the picture of him and Haleigh brushing their teeth, he doesn't have it yet. Haleigh looks like she's at least 3-4 years old to me.

I have a question. Does anyone know when RC got the Teresa tattoo over his heart?

It couldn't have been that long ago because in the picture of him and Haleigh brushing their teeth, he doesn't have it yet. Haleigh looks like she's at least 3-4 years old to me.

That is a great question!!! Probably after she lied or bailed him out for something.

imo

Can you imagine a male getting his mother's given name tatted on his chest?.......this is very, very, strange.

OOOh...I bet LE has been busy at GMA's house. They'll be lucky if they find TN's....lol. Where does she live again?

Hehe Whisp, he probably got that tattoo the days after she started turning her pain med prescriptions over to him to sell. :floorlaugh:

Papa, I have read that he got the Teresa tattoo after she had her car crash she was severely injured in which I believe was in '08.
Dr. Fessel did find this record (thanks Dr. F!) of a crash she was charged and fined for improper passing in Marion Co. Not sure if this is the wreck she was injured in though.

http://casesearch.marioncountyclerk...Case_id=1249088&CFID=1049683&CFTOKEN=94015629

Whisp...I wonder what the other inmates will think of Ron's tattoo of his mommy's name when he gets to the big house? He will probably lie and say it is his gf's name. I can see getting a tat that says "MOM"-alot of guys do that-but her first name?? Strange, imo.

JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member