Theories discussion: What could have happened to Haleigh ? #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
When did TN make this statement about having enough money for a down payment on a house? Was it after the donations started rolling in or just when was it?

It has been stated somewhere here on WS that Ron was behind on the rental he was in at the time of Haleigh's disappearance, but I don't know if that's a fact. I've always wondered about that because if it's true, hadn't he only lived there two months? How could you already be behind in lease payments when most landlords require the first and last month's payments in advance? Unless this was after he decided to live in the tent and simply quit paying on the MH?

So my question is, if he had enough money for a down payment on a house, why would he be behind in rent?

Setting aside those questions above and depending on when TN stated this about money for a down payment on a home, I think she was probably trying to make him look like a responsible parent. IMO, he was probably getting donations and TN was hopeful he might use it toward a down payment on a home.

I believe the statement may have been in March, possibly the end of February, so I think it would have been after the donations stated.

If I get a chance, I'll see if I can find out exactly when the statement was made. I have my three kids plus an extra child here today, so it's a bit chaotic at my house. :)

Emeralgem said:
I believe Ron C is responsible for whatever it is that happened to Haleigh, I also believe Misty knows what happend, and was present when the incident occurred... Its my opinion that Ron C or Misty also called his mother, and his grandmother, to tell them what had happened...
Seems to me plans for the coverup went into effect immediately in order to keep Ron C out of jail and to keep him from losing custody of Jr..
Almost a year later, we still don't know where Haleigh is due to all the lies that have been told by Ron C, Misty, TN and GGMS, but NOW Ron C is in jail, and hopefully for a long long time. And Crystal now has custody of Jr..

Right now.. I'm thinking Ron C wouldn't have received as much time in jail for whatever it was that happened to Haleigh as he most likely is facing now...

Their worst fears have become reality.. Their deceitfulness is in vain..

Hopefully they will come to this realization and now tell the truth about what really happened last February..JMO

The best laid plans...

Emeralgem said:
Ron C, Misty, members of his family and perhaps even hers have chosen to LIE and coverup what really did happen.
And as I see it, I highly suspect the coverup was orchestrated in the first place to keep Ron C from going to jail and from fear of losing Jr.
Hope they all realize their plan in the long run didn't work out , and they should have honored Haleigh's life and memory by telling the truth in the beginning rather than covering for Ron

Emgem, get outa my head... I had to go back and dig out these two posts, as I'd meant to respond by saying that after nearly a YEAR of exploring the facts and agonizing over what these mean... in the end, this is exactly how I feel as well.

Ultimately there can be nothing worth sacrificing your child--or grandchild's--proper burial and dignified, loving farewell. It's all for nought. And could've all been avoided. Senseless self-preservation at the expense of Haleigh, Junior, Crystal and Marie.

And then it occurs to me that, after years of controlling CS, having denied her the right to custody while pointing fingers, insisting in court that she was unfit to raise the children, on grounds of drugs no less; what an ironic, tragic twist of fate should it be while in his custody, while poorly supervised and being exposed to his substances, if Haleigh should succomb to a lethal dose of some illegal substance (as I can so easily envision). Especially after previous near drowning incident.

Rather than sacrifice his pride, humble himself, own up to his own horrible judgement and reckless disregard for a child's safety, risking the inevitable loss of custody of remaining child, control of income and possible loss of freedom necessary to allow others to ever learn her fate and properly grieve--he chose instead to preserve self, and remain in control.

And what did it profit him. Where are they all now. Exactly where they belong. Exactly the way I see it as well friend. JMO2

:parrot:

There are two people that completely distance themselves from the house between the hours of 4:00 and 3:00 am. That is ron and tn. Misty, tommy and GMA all admit to being in or near the MH during those hours. If tommy were involved, it makes no sense for him to admit to knocking on the door to check on misty and the kids. To top it off, it doesn't help his sister but harms her....and worse yet, it places him as a suspect.

GMA is confusing. She says she did not go in but she uses the word, "WE" arrived and "we" left and she kissed Haleigh goodbye. She adds misty cooked and bath the kids. Well we all know she may have cooked because GMA stated they had plates on their laps but why did she say 'bathed'?

TN says she sent "A family member" over to check on the kids and deliver laundry". Where was TN that she could not go over there? Why does GMA do the laundry? Why doesn't TN check on the kids and bring laundry? We have come to know she is a helicopter parent in regards to rc.

Regardless, GMA distances herself from being inside the MH that night and tells us that she was there at 4:00am....another super sonic moment of time travel. Note to self: She was not listed on the incident report as being inside the MH at 4:00am like she stated.

So we have one person inside the MH all evening and two people that put themselves around the MH that night. One saying misty was home; the other saying she wasn't.

Questions:
1...why couldn't TN checked on the kids herself?
2...why would TC place himself at the scene if he were involved with a disposal.
3...why didn't GMA go inside the MH? She stated she passed the basket of laundry to misty and misty carried it to the MH.
4...why does misty insist she never left. She could have admitted she did leave and a stranger took her while she was gone. For some reason misty INSISTS she was inside the MH. What would be the reasons that misty has to say and will not change this fact even to protect herself?

Without reading the article, I would say it sounds like TN is bragging about all the money they received from donations....He now has "enough money" to buy a home would likely be her wish for him/her

There are two people that completely distance themselves from the house between the hours of 4:00 and 3:00 am. That is ron and tn. Misty, tommy and GMA all admit to being in or near the MH during those hours. If tommy were involved, it makes no sense for him to admit to knocking on the door to check on misty and the kids. To top it off, it doesn't help his sister but harms her....and worse yet, it places him as a suspect.

GMA is confusing. She says she did not go in but she uses the word, "WE" arrived and "we" left and she kissed Haleigh goodbye. She adds misty cooked and bath the kids. Well we all know she may have cooked because GMA stated they had plates on their laps but why did she say 'bathed'?

TN says she sent "A family member" over to check on the kids and deliver laundry". Where was TN that she could not go over there? Why does GMA do the laundry? Why doesn't TN check on the kids and bring laundry? We have come to know she is a helicopter parent in regards to rc.

Regardless, GMA distances herself from being inside the MH that night and tells us that she was there at 4:00am....another super sonic moment of time travel.

So we have two people that put themselves in the MH that night and we have three people that distance themselves.

Questions:
1...why couldn't TN checked on the kids herself?
2...why would TC place himself at the scene if he were involved with a disposal.
3...why does misty insist she never left. She could have admitted she did leave and a stranger took her while she was gone. For some reason misty INSISTS she was inside the MH. What would be the reasons that misty has to say and will not change this fact even to protect herself?

Not only does Misty insist she never left, TN insists she was there when Tommy
knocked on the door...Saying she was just too tired from being up all night the night before talking with Ron.. reason being she didn't hear him knock...
WHY?
I suspect TN attempted to discredit the story because Misty was with some of her family that night.. I suspect rehearsing a script...JMO

Any word yet on that auto accident of Hank Sr on Feb 8 where he sustained serious injuries? Is it connected? only if Haleigh was not at school on Feb 9.

The bedroom window if just a few feet from the front door and exposed. I bet TC banged on the bedroom window as it is low to the ground. Also at that point there would not have been a cover on the window; the skylight may have thrown light into the room. The skylight was located in master bath as I recall.

LE stated they have evidence to show misty was not at the MH. What evidence would show someone was not where they said...other than an eye witness?

1..receipts atm or grocery
2..phone pings
3..computer IP

After months of looking at this case I do have a theory.

First I have to say that I would not be surprised at whatever the truth may be, if it ever surfaces, so I could be totally off base here. Regardless, here's my attempt at it:

As far as we know RC has an alibi. He was at work and until that is proven otherwise, I can't get past it. Also, GGS adds to his alibi by saying that she saw Haleigh alive and well around 7:00 p.m. (again, something I can't get past until we know otherwise).

I really do think that Misty had a hard time getting Haleigh to sleep that night. She had just returned from her 3-day drug binge and she's in no mood to mess around with an uncooperative child. She calls Ron at work (like she did on prior occasions as fellow employees have stated they overhead Ron at times give Misty permission to discipline the kids).

Ron is thankful Misty is back home to watch his children and he knows what kind of shape Misty is in after her 3-day binge, so he tells her to give Haleigh something to put her to sleep. Misty miscalculates the drug dosage given to Haleigh and she overdoses. If Jr. saw a man in black bouncing on the couch at the MH that night, I think it was someone trying to give Haleigh CPR.

What makes me believe this theory about a drug overdose is a certain interview where, when asked what might have happened to Haleigh, Ron looks at Misty and very defiantly and somewhat disgusted says, "I don't know, I was at work." It was the look he had on his face that gave me the feeling he was in the clear as to the actual "hands on" accident and Misty was the one who screwed up.

I also believe this because I feel that RC has to be culpable in some way to behave the way he has been behaving throughout this whole investigation. Although he did not actually give Haleigh the medication (in my scenario), he would have been the one to give the order to give it to her. I also believe it was some sort of drug that would have no business being in a child. This is why they couldn't take her to the hospital and say she accidentally got into the medicine cabinet.

I think there was then the flurry of phone calls as to what to do about the situation. They had to remove all illegal drugs from the MH, wash any and all blankets that Haleigh might have vomited on and of course do something with Haleigh's body, stage the bricked side door, record RC on the store video after work, and for the 20 or so unaccounted for minutes prior to calling 911 - discuss what was going to be said to the 911 operator.

If you will recall RC's performances for the media the following day, they were indicative of someone who had lost a child, as in death. If she had been "stolen" I would have expected him to be very anxious and giving out as much information as possible about Haleigh, the situation, etc. His 911 call is also very telling. My analysis of that call is somewhere around here at WS. Not once did he give any helpful information to the 911 operator. He was very uncooperative.

As to Haleigh's body, I truly don't think Misty knows where it was taken. I could be wrong (on everything frankly as these are just my opinions), but her various tests show that she doesn't know where Haleigh is now. Based on the activity of the search and cadaver dogs, I have to take into consideration the water and also the dumpster. I think it's possible the tracking dogs could have picked up Haleigh's scent from playing earlier in the day as to the shed and the water, but the dumpster is a different story. I think perhaps someone put Haleigh's body in the dumpster and kept watching and waiting for it to be emptied. After a few days when they could see it hadn't been emptied, they moved her body.

Sorry this is so long. Thank you to anyone who read the whole thing.

LE stated they have evidence to show misty was not at the MH. What evidence would show someone was not where they said...other than an eye witness?

1..receipts atm or grocery
2..phone pings
3..computer IP

If I recall, they had this information pretty early in the case, no? So that would have been before Tommy's revelation that he went to the MH that night. I would think maybe they surmised that from unanswered calls to Misty's phone (Ron trying to call her); or perhaps someone who said they saw her elsewhere that night?

IMO the culpability RC most likely shares is that they were HIS DRUGS--but which Haleigh ingested because MC wasn't paying enough attention. Thus each one can point a finger at, yet not really afford to find too much fault w, the other.

If misty can be believed she stated ron has a syringe in the house. She could have used that.

I also believe Haleigh was uncooperative about going to sleep. misty on a AH interview almost gives it away. Misty could have od'd her but I think she drowned her. If Haleigh was in that house for any length of time, and she was deceased, there would be evidence. Water is one of the few places where I don't think it would leave evidence. The dogs tracking to the river is significant to me. They may have put her in the dingy and placed her in the water.

I remember when rc was asked how far the water is from his house. He said, "Eight blocks"..what a significant lie. Why did he want to make it appear so far away? Hard to know why but this guy lies about everything. He does it even when the truth is known.

I recall LE taking the boat for forensics but can't find anything on it. The boat belonged to GMA but, as usual, rc has full access to any vehicle or toy GMA owns.

Did they drive the car to Buchanan, drop Haleigh in the water/boat (could have changed their mind though) and then circle Buchanan around to the dumpster and dispose of something there and go out to the Hwy and get rid of any wrappings, etc?

That would account for the dogs tracking to the water and back to the dumpster and losing the scent at the Hwy (because they were in a vehicle)

IMO no way in #ell RC was gonna marry and, waxing longsuffering, patiently "double-cross" MC for the duration of an entire year and beyond if he bore no direct responsibility and had believed for one minute that his gf of 4 months did deliberately and w malice murder his "heart."

The only water which comes into play IMO involves a disposal--which RC would only have been involved in had he no person other than himself to blame for her death.

However if my memory serves me they were trailing and not cadaver dogs at the docks. (Cadaver dogs only hit on dumpster, correct?)

If ron's alibi proves to be accurate, then misty harmed her with ron's approval of his method of discipline or drugs. He has to cover to save himself. After all..it is all about ron.

Misty could have harmed Haleigh all by herself but regardless, she would say it was rc's fault and it was with his drugs and it was an accident (even if it wasn't)

ETA The one exception to this IMO would be the Accidental Pond Drowning Scenario, explored very early on based upon dog's tracking back to pond and outbuilding--and which conceivably could have explained MC's culpability, but not RC's.

Unless, of course, we believe RC totally blameless and completely bamboozled by MC who orchestrated the cover-up. :waitasec: And I don't know about anybody else but that is just such a giant stretch for me...

Misty must have stood directly in front of HaLeigh’s mattress when she stood up from her bed on the floor yet she failed to notice HaLeigh was not in her bed and she swears she never heard a thing. Ron said he expected M & the children to be sound asleep when he returned home so one would logically assume Ron was the person who discovered HaLeigh gone when he came in from work but no, Misty was already one step ahead of him. Any ideas why Misty didn’t stay in bed and pretend to be asleep to force the task of discovery onto Ron?

I guess I am one of the very few that don't believe that HaLeigh ingested any drugs or was OD'd by accident. Sadly, my theory has not changed much from almost a year ago, :( quite the opposite actually.

Tensions were obviously high (IMHO) in the Cummings/Croslin house that afternoon. Although it is unconfirmed I don't believe that Ronald was at work until later in the evening and possibly drunk when he did arrive. <<<not confirmed, but moo..I have no clue as to what transpired during those fateful hours, but I believe that HaLeigh got mixed up in the middle of it somehow. We know she has Turners Syndrome and was at times a handful ...from what I have read re TS some girls have a hard time reading facial cues from others. Something just really tells me that the battle between R & M got really nasty and HaLeigh, bless her little heart, somehow got caught in the middle. Nothing more than my theory and opinion.

Here is a link re Turners Syndrome for anyone interested..

snipped from this link~ (bottom of page)

http://www.turnersyndrome.org/dmdocuments/TSfamily_guide092502B.pdf

However, researchers have
learned that girls with TS are more likely than other
children to have specific learning disabilities,
especially in nonverbal areas (sometimes called nonverbal
learning disabilities or NLD). Commonly observed weaknesses
include:

* difficulty imagining objects in relation to each other
(visual-spatial processing; difficulty driving and poor
sense of direction)

* trouble appreciating subtle social cues such as facial
expressions (social cognition)

* problems with nonverbal problem-solving (math)

* clumsiness (psychomotor problems and poor manual
dexterity).

Referencing Blue Sky post #38

One news report said that is exactly what happened Bluesky...lol. That was the first report out of the gate.

http://jacksonville.com/news/metro/c...ng_child_alert

snipped from link:

A missing and endangered child alert has been issued for Haleigh Cummings, last seen in the Hermit's Cove area of Satsuma when she was in bed. About 3 a.m. the girl's father came home and saw her missing, said Lt. Johnny Greenwood of the Putnam County Sheriff's Office. A woman believed to be the father's wife or girlfriend was also asleep in the residence.

Greenwood said the father noticed Haleigh missing and woke the woman.[/]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members