Theories discussion: What could have happened to Haleigh ? #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it just me that still believes that HaLeigh was abducted by the Sheffields?

Hi Mommy--I personally don't think the Sheffield/Griffis side were involved. I know that LE has said that the drug sting was different--but those bonds MC at $1.35 MILLION and RC at $900,000 are well beyond the norm we have seen in PC for similar arrests and agree with most who have stated they are using the drug busts as a bartering device...JMO

Hi Mommy--I personally don't think the Sheffield/Griffis side were involved. I know that LE has said that the drug sting was different--but those bonds MC at $1.35 MILLION and RC at $900,000 are well beyond the norm we have seen in PC for similar arrests and agree with most who have stated they are using the drug busts as a bartering device...JMO
Thank you for the response. I guess we will have to see how that works out. MPO is that it will not be productive in the sense everyone is anticipating.
I do expect it will either enable LE to conclude who did do it or ensure this case remains cold.

Hi Texasmommy, where have you been? *waving*

There sure haven't been many Sheffield theories posted lately, although the recent developments present a possible motive that someone on that side might have had... who wants the children of a relative living with a bunch of drug dealers? DCF was doing nothing... but why would they have left Jr. in the same circumstances? Would Crystal have got the custody of Jr. if she was a serious suspect in the disappearance of her daughter? Since the search in Baker county which turned up nothing I haven't seen any evidence that LE is looking at that direction. Of course they might be doing something covertly that we don't hear about but their overt actions, namely putting the Cummings and the Croslin relatives in jail with HUGE bonds for relatively small scale dealing makes me suspect that it's where they're concentrating in the Haleigh investigation. That and all the indications that Misty has been lying all along.

I know this is real life and not a philosophical theory but if Occam's Razor applies to RL at all, I'd say that throwing small children and drug users together is a recipe for disaster and you don't necessarily have to postulate other factors outside the home to explain why children end up hurting.

Thank you for the response. I guess we will have to see how that works out. MPO is that it will not be productive in the sense everyone is anticipating.
I do expect it will either enable LE to conclude who did do it or ensure this case remains cold.

Are you saying you don't expect them to confess about Haleigh?
I don't necessarily expect that either. For instance, if they killed Haleigh what kind of deal can they expect to get? I wouldn't trade drug charges for murder charges.

BBM

I'm not sure I understand this part. Are you suggesting LE would like Haleigh's case to remain cold?

I've heard this bandied about since the beginning, but I've never seen a full theory written out. At this late date it seems as though it would be easier to prove or disprove-- can you link me to your full ideas, or add them here today? tia

Was RC's dad ever question?

I have asked this question over and over. What is his status in Ron's life? We have heard from just about everyone in this case but not Jack. Why????
I saw him at the vigil but I never heard him defending his son like TN and GGM did over and over and over....

Possibly 4 guys involved, since MC had a so-called dream about that.

I have asked this question over and over. What is his status in Ron's life? We have heard from just about everyone in this case but not Jack. Why????
I saw him at the vigil but I never heard him defending his son like TN and GGM did over and over and over....

He appears to have been a peripheral character in Ronald's life, he thought of Mr. Sykes as his Daddy:

She [AS] attributed his ill manners to a bad crowd but found that as her husband - the man Cummings called "Daddy" - worsened and died, her grandson changed, too.

"He doesn't really want anybody to be close to him, I don't think," she said.

Cummings never saw much of his birth father, who lives in Putnam County, she said.

http://jacksonville.com/news/metro/...gs_vanished_ronald_and_misty_lost_their_way_l

I've heard this bandied about since the beginning, but I've never seen a full theory written out. At this late date it seems as though it would be easier to prove or disprove-- can you link me to your full ideas, or add them here today? tia
I don't remember where I read it, but I did read that Crystal took & passed an early polygraph. But, Ron said that he & Misty also passed...so you never know. (maybe he was jealous of Crystal's results, so he popped off about their's?). I could understand the early suspicion of Crystal, but too much has happened, since then, that points the finger in Ron's direction.

What do you think they did with her? Are they hiding her out at the farm or with other relatives, or do you think they harmed her?

i honestly don't think we can know anything until someone clears up once and for if and when RC was actually at his place of work on the night Haleigh vanished. This seemingly easy to verify bit of info seems to be elusive and mysterious as anything i have ever come across in looking at this sort of crime...what is the big secret??

I've been waiting patiently for that answer, Snooks. I'm hoping to some day get one.

i honestly don't think we can know anything until someone clears up once and for if and when RC was actually at his place of work on the night Haleigh vanished. This seemingly easy to verify bit of info seems to be elusive and mysterious as anything i have ever come across in looking at this sort of crime...what is the big secret??

I think that possibly LE is just not releasing the information so as not to compromise the case right now. IF Ron was at work the entire shift and they had proof that he could not have been involved... they would have made a statement by now that he was cleared and not a suspect, IMO. UNLESS... whatever happened to Haleigh, happened before he went to work and his hours are not an issue. That's just my feelings on it. I have no idea why that info is kept so hush-hush, but it happens in a lot of cases.

What do you think they did with her? Are they hiding her out at the farm or with other relatives, or do you think they harmed her?

Snookie, like your post, however, I can't reply to it because this side of the family..................rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr....I'll get a TO.

LF, have you or any of your neighbors seen TN, GGM, LC or HC around town or heard any rumors? And thanks for your interesting posts.

Thx. :)

I haven't heard anything specific. No real rumors (lol, oxymoron), but lots of buzz that others are going to be arrested. Dunno if re: Haleigh or drugs or both.

I am simply amazed that this little town could really keep anything quiet, but LE & legal are doing a dang great job of it on this case.

jmo :)

Thx. :)

I haven't heard anything specific. No real rumors (lol, oxymoron), but lots of buzz that others are going to be arrested. Dunno if re: Haleigh or drugs or both.

I am simply amazed that this little town could really keep anything quiet, but LE & legal are doing a dang great job of it on this case.

jmo :)

Are you hearing any specifics? Any family members?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rythmico