Theories discussion: What could have happened to Haleigh ? #5

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The fingerprint gizmo was implemented AFTER Ron was fired.

Do you have a link to where it said that? Still looking through transcripts and getting annoying because I can't find it! LOL

I can't find the transcript of when the fingerprint thing was said. Maybe someone would remember the date of the show that it was. It would make it so much easier to find! LOL It was def before October 10 of 2009 because I searched the forum and had brought it up in a thread I made & the date of post was oct 10.

I can't find the transcript of when the fingerprint thing was said. Maybe someone would remember the date of the show that it was. It would make it so much easier to find! LOL It was def before October 10 of 2009 because I searched the forum and had brought it up in a thread I made & the date of post was oct 10.

Can't say it's a reliable source but this is what I had read:

LLM Papa has email from PDM employee on Time clocks:

"The clock in system that they have for employees NOW is a whole lot different than what they had back in February!!!! Now they have a laser time card where you have to insert the last four digits of your S.S. # and then SCAN your entire hand. Quite sophisticated stuff NOW. However....back in February, they had a time card that was done on the computer and it DID NOT ALWAYS WORK. It was common for workers to have to go back and 'clock' in when the computer was back up and running or to have co-workers do it for them, if they were busy. I asked if it was possible back then for workers to slip in or out and he quickly said, "oh yeah, no problem, guys did it all the time. There is parking that isn't within the gated/guard area, down by heavy fabrication, but not many people use that area to park in."

That was posted on Sept 29th by the way and this was a comment (so it was on tv before then)

Wow, thanks! Didn't Shoemaker tell NG that fingerprints are used to clock in, but didn't specify when that was instituted? You're right, it is more sophisticated now. As for workers slipping in and out of work "all the time", didn't we read somewhere that Misty wanted to know if Ron had been home at some time earlier than when he arrived circa 3-3:30am? Once again, we wonder if that's something he did from time to time.

Hope this helps, Willen!

I agree with you. I believe Ronald's tears were real, but because of what he did and not because he thought some one had his daughter. And when Misty says she could never hurt that little girl, I believe her too. What ever happened was an accident, but the cover up will do them in. I don't think Ronald could feed his daughter to the gators. I believe she will be in a place like C Anthony was found. Somewhere peaceful and probably a place that Ronald found comfort as a child. I think Ronald loved his daughter as much as he is capable of loving another person.
I agree with you & I do believe that Ronald loved Haleigh. Those pictures don't lie. She was a loved & happy child. I think that's why so many people think he's innocent in this crime. They just can't see past the loving father. But, Ronald also has a very dark side to him-the drug using, drug dealing, rat decapitating, teen girl terrorizing & beating . As for where Haleigh is? I think he very easily could've fed her to the alligators or cremated her-or had someone do it for him. I think that's why he got the commemorative tattoo-to lessen the burden he was carrying around. Tattoos become a part of the body, so getting someone's name is a really BIG deal.

That was posted on Sept 29th by the way and this was a comment (so it was on tv before then)

Wow, thanks! Didn't Shoemaker tell NG that fingerprints are used to clock in, but didn't specify when that was instituted? You're right, it is more sophisticated now. As for workers slipping in and out of work "all the time", didn't we read somewhere that Misty wanted to know if Ron had been home at some time earlier than when he arrived circa 3-3:30am? Once again, we wonder if that's something he did from time to time.
Hope this helps, Willen!

In the UC video Misty said they were away from the job.
"had to get back to the job" "had to pick up Jr. at the play center"
sounds like Ron leaves the jobsite to me!
thanks

The NG transcript is here: http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0909/28/ng.01.html

snip~GRACE: Straight out to special guest joining us tonight, Terry Shoemaker, the attorney for Haleigh`s biological father, Ronald Cummings. Two quick questions, Terry. Thank you for being with us...

TERRY SHOEMAKER, ATTORNEY FOR RONALD CUMMINGS: Thank you.

GRACE: Terry a well known attorney in the Jacksonville area. Number one, are there witnesses placing Ronald Cummings at work about 30 minutes before he was supposed to punch in and that he was there until his shift ended, the night shift? Yes, no.

SHOEMAKER: Yes. And it`s not a punch-in, you know, as far as a time clock.

GRACE: Correct.

SHOEMAKER: They actually have to use their fingerprints in order to scan in and check in for work, so...

GRACE: OK. Even better.

SHOEMAKER: ... he definitely was there.

GRACE: What kind of job was it, Terry?

SHOEMAKER: He was hired as a crane operator. However, his job duties would, you know, differ depending on what they had in store for him that night.

GRACE: OK. Terry, you have appeared on our show many times, answered a lot of questions on so many different subjects. Misty Croslin, your client`s wife, was supposed to be home by now. Where is she?

SHOEMAKER: To my understanding, Misty is still down in the Orlando area.

GRACE: Why?

SHOEMAKER: Well, originally, we thought that she was only going to be gone for a couple days. I know that Ronald has been speaking with her regularly. I don`t know the nature, the full nature of all those conversations, but I know that he has been speaking with her. And every time I talk to Ron... ~ end

This is what was reported, what I am curious in finding out is why it is being said that the fingerprint check in clock was implemented AFTER RC left? TIA

Ron C isn't covering for Misty.. NO way.. And his family wouldn't have either...
I highly suspect they blame her for whatever it was/is that Ron C did though..

The ONLY reason they praised her was to make certain she would continue to cover for Ron C and to keep her from knowing they were planning to make her the FALL GIRL when the time was right...JMO
I've suspected from the beginning, that the 3 day binger caused a huge blow up from Ron, & I believe that his his anger & frustration with Misty caused him to lash out @ Haleigh. GGS's recent admission that she was mad because Ron let her back in the house, just confirmed it for me. I believe that the guilt card was thrust upon Misty, & I can understand why they would do that. Even though he had reportedly beaten her up, he also tried to get her to return. THAT'S the part that I think they dwelled on. In their eyes, (& probably Misty's), if she had not had the binger, Ron wouldn't have lost control.

Okay, I admit this is rather convoluted but let's go there for a moment. Remember way back when Misty wanted to be a model? Remember it was said DS took many pictures of her. (Perhaps telling her he was taking portfolio shots). Also, remember when DS went to Haleighbug to donate furniture and it turned into a real fisaco? (The criminal likes to reinsert himself back into the crime). Remember that DS is a convicted SO. What IF DS also took some erotic pictures of Haleigh and Ronald found out about it? What if pictures were being taken somewhere and Ronald walked in and there was an altercation?
I know my mind is on over drive, but at this point anything is possible!

I agree at this point anything is possible....I might be losing my mind...lol

I agree at this point anything is possible....I might be losing my mind...lol

Elle, could you lose it with me, that way we won't be alone! Is this case ever going to end? Nah, we'll probably die first.

I posted the e-mail with info from a PDM employee and still 100% believe in it's validity, however I will point out that Shoemaker did not lie on the NG Show in the referenced transcript:

SHOEMAKER: Yes. And it`s not a punch-in, you know, as far as a time clock.

GRACE: Correct.

SHOEMAKER: They actually have to use their fingerprints in order to scan in and check in for work, so...

Notice these statements are stated in the irrelevant PRESENT tense of "it's not" and "They have to" instead of a more directly relevant PAST tense of "it wasn't" and "They had to".

All competent attorneys are, by nature of their profession, wordsmiths skilled in placing their clients in the best light possible. IMO these statements and words were carefully crafted to do just that by Mr. Shoemaker.

Well I guess that settles that for me then. I will take over what a professional well respected lawyer said on national television over an email that someone wrote. If it would have been reported that the fingerprint thing was implemented AFTER Haleigh went missing by a legit news source such was WESH, or any other news source that covers this case I'd believe it. I thought that it had came from a news article.

As far as I know it is a fact. Ron's lawyer said it on Nancy Grace one night. I don't see why a well respected lawyer would got on national tv and lie about something like that. I will comb through the transcripts and try to find out what show it was.

Defense lawyers will lie anywhere... doesn't matter, as long as they can try to convince someone their client is innocent.
His lawyer also said Ron's shift started at 5 p.m. I'm not buying that, either. That would only be a 7 hour shift. I don't know of any company that's going to pay someone for 8 hours and not require them to work but 7.

edited to add: Not saying the lawyer intentionally lied... I just don't think he had time to think through his answers beforehand.

The transcript is dated September '09.
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0909/28/ng.01.html

I expect his lawyer to stick up for him. That's what he's getting paid to do.

Does anyone have proof that Haleigh was alive by the time Ron arrived at work? Besides the word of family w/no proof?

The header says this is Theories Discussion and that's what I had in mind when I told some of my theories.

I have no idea what happened to Haleigh. I wish I did. I wonder if LE has any working speculation. LE obviously didn't believe Ron's telling NG he didn't do drugs. Thank all the powers that be or they never would have caught the two partners in crime at their own game. Poor little kids.

I don’t think Haleigh’s alive. I think Ron & Misty know the truth about the crime. I don’t think anyone’s directly involved but them. I think Ronald’s Mother is in denial. I don’t believe Ron’s grandmother was over to the house that night. I think she just blurted it out to the press that day to deflect guilt from her beloved grandson. I question whether Ron was at work all night regardless what his timecard shows to the contrary. People can and do leave. We know he has no problem breaking rules/laws.

I think he may have hit her and she died. Maybe he got Misty to help stage the bogus crime scene with him/for him just as she sold illicit drugs with him. I think he put her out in front of himself to make the drug-buy contacts and when he felt it safe, he met the buyers. I think the kill & coverup went down much the same manner/M.O. as we see on the illegal drug activities videos. He had her make the 911 call instead of himself.

I think Ron’s crying was acted/staged. I think his threatening to kill whoever ‘stole’ his dtr was for show to deflect blame from himself. I think the cops suspect the two of them, but just don’t have enough evidence yet. But I believe they will one day, one way or another. I think the cops know Misty’s covering for Ron. I don't know what they did with her, maybe threw her to the gators. I think LE was stellar to do this drug sting on them. They may be in for a long time.

Well, this post pretty well sums up my entire feelings and thoughts about this case, Adalena! For what it's worth, I'm making this my POST OF THE DAY. You sure don't pull any punches. I like that in a person.
Everything Ron said and did, including now from his jail cell, has been to cover his role in what happened the night Haleigh went missing. jmo

Well I guess that settles that for me then. I will take over what a professional well respected lawyer said on national television over an email that someone wrote. If it would have been reported that the fingerprint thing was implemented AFTER Haleigh went missing by a legit news source such was WESH, or any other news source that covers this case I'd believe it. I thought that it had came from a news article.

I hear what your saying, but look at all the well respected lawyers OJ had working for him. Did they ever take liberties with the truth! And what about Drew Peterson's attorney? I rest my case! :liar:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member