Theories discussion: What could have happened to Haleigh ? #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I do not believe any illegal drugs were wasted on Haleigh. The pills we have heard about are gold to the users. No way would they give a kid one.

If Haleigh was a problem and Misty needed rest or to leave the home, she probably would have given her cough medicine or such.

If Haleigh was a problem and not settling down, possibly there was physical punishment that resulted in a death. Sometimes if a child is "mouthy" the abusive caregiver places something in their mouth. If they eat too much, they force them to continue eating or drinking until they die.

I feel that Misty was exhausted, wanted to be partying and Haleigh was in her way. She either drugged her with over the counter drugs or she accidently murdered her with physical force. Whatever it was, there was not a lot of blood if any involved or it would have been detected. Misty has been thrown against things by Ron - possibly she threw Haleigh in the same manner. Strangulation or suffocation would also be high on my list of options for Misty. I don't think it was pre-meditated but I think her actions caused Haleigh's demise.

I do not think Misty would trust anyone out of her circle. Her circle being her brother(s). Ron would kill her and she knew it. Her brother(s) would not turn her in because she would theaten to tell of his/their prior anticis - drugs, guns, robberies. Each player has something on the other one. No one wants to be the first to tell - little do they realize that is best chair at this point. Whoever opens their mouth first will get the best deal. Right now, there is at least one murderer and one accomplice.

Balaney, I appreciate your post. I have only one question: Why would Ronald and his family not only embrace this person as the next best thing to the Mother of Jesus, but support her, shield her, marry (and support that marriage) her, and generally cover her butt?

For me, it is in the actions of Ronald and his family that continues to make me hesitate to pin the disappearance of Haleigh onto Misty or members of her family.

I think Ron's family initially supported Misty because they felt guilty. They did not want to watch the kids and take care of Ron. They were thrilled someone else would do it. Ron has a temper - his family is going to be supportive of anyone he claims to love. The family tried to make it "look right". They are not very strong-willed - not like Ron is. They too may have drug habits, or or secrets that Misty may be aware of and it is easier to appease her than to peeve her off.

I think Ron's family initially supported Misty because they felt guilty. They did not want to watch the kids and take care of Ron. They were thrilled someone else would do it. Ron has a temper - his family is going to be supportive of anyone he claims to love. The family tried to make it "look right". They are not very strong-willed - not like Ron is. They too may have drug habits, or or secrets that Misty may be aware of and it is easier to appease her than to peeve her off.

We have no idea what their opinion of Misty was until after one of those children disappeared on her watch. What we know is we've had many supportive statements for nearly a year, and only recently have we heard that GGM was mad that Ron had her back in his life after her 3 day binge, that Teresa doubted her from the first, etc etc.

For a year, we got nothing but smoke from the very family who should have had Haleigh's interests at heart, not worrying about whether they peeved a petulant teen. I am far more forgiving of human faults than I am for the human penchant to cover their own butts at the expense of a missing child.

What will never change about the night Haleigh disapeared is that Ron was the parent, adult and head of that household.
Misty may well have had sneeky dealing going on behind his back, but he is the irresponsible father that failed his children. Haleigh because she has not been seen since, and Jr. because he no longer has his sister.

Balaney, I respectfully disagree with your theory of TN and GGM not being very strong-willed. Something has been wrong in this entire family for a very long time and it has been the backbones of TN and GGM that has kept it quiet and under the radar....until now.

Think about it...All of Misty's friends/relatives had children.

This would be her role in life....mother.

Ronald told her "no more children"...condoms.

She was tired of Haleigh's attention to Ron & her medical problems.

She wanted Ron all to herself.

For some reason, Jr. was not a problem.

Haleigh was of an age where she could articulate what was going on when Ron wasn't around.

We have no idea what their opinion of Misty was until after one of those children disappeared on her watch. What we know is we've had many supportive statements for nearly a year, and only recently have we heard that GGM was mad that Ron had her back in his life after her 3 day binge, that Teresa doubted her from the first, etc etc.

For a year, we got nothing but smoke from the very family who should have had Haleigh's interests at heart, not worrying about whether they peeved a petulant teen. I am far more forgiving of human faults than I am for the human penchant to cover their own butts at the expense of a missing child.
I agree with your post. & I don't know why, but I'm much more understanding of a fit of rage than all of this other BS. If it winds up that Ron has been covering for Misty, I don't think I could forgive that. Haleigh was his daughter & deserved so much more than that. You hear about women defending their ex-con boyfriends over their kids, all of the time, & that is just so wrong. Those parents are despicable.

I agree with your post. & I don't know why, but I'm much more understanding of a fit of rage than all of this other BS. If it winds up that Ron has been covering for Misty, I don't think I could forgive that. Haleigh was his daughter & deserved so much more than that. You hear about women defending their ex-con boyfriends over their kids, all of the time, & that is just so wrong. Those parents are despicable.

Ron C isn't covering for Misty.. NO way.. And his family wouldn't have either...
I highly suspect they blame her for whatever it was/is that Ron C did though..

The ONLY reason they praised her was to make certain she would continue to cover for Ron C and to keep her from knowing they were planning to make her the FALL GIRL when the time was right...JMO

I'm very interested in the woman (a family member reportedly a nurse) who accompanied GGMS that fateful evening to Ron Cummings home. Why have we not heard anything about her account of this visit at all? This is a very big void to me in this investigation. Absolutely no mention of any interview by LE or reporters. Can't figure this out. Also, has anyone seen this woman in any of the early videos with the Cummings' family or around the home after Haleigh's disappearance? Or anytime? Has she disappeared off the face of the earth? Have any locals seen or heard anyother details involving this woman? To me at least, she is a very valuable piece of the timeline. :waitasec:

After checking the nursing licenses. There is one by that name but the address is listed as South Florida (right outside Ft. Lauderdale). We may have the wrong one and our ES may not be a nurse unless she lived/lives in Coral Springs

I don’t think Haleigh’s alive. I think Ron & Misty know the truth about the crime. I don’t think anyone’s directly involved but them. I think Ronald’s Mother is in denial. I don’t believe Ron’s grandmother was over to the house that night. I think she just blurted it out to the press that day to deflect guilt from her beloved grandson. I question whether Ron was at work all night regardless what his timecard shows to the contrary. People can and do leave. We know he has no problem breaking rules/laws.

I think he may have hit her and she died. Maybe he got Misty to help stage the bogus crime scene with him/for him just as she sold illicit drugs with him. I think he put her out in front of himself to make the drug-buy contacts and when he felt it safe, he met the buyers. I think the kill & coverup went down much the same manner/M.O. as we see on the illegal drug activities videos. He had her make the 911 call instead of himself.

I think Ron’s crying was acted/staged. I think his threatening to kill whoever ‘stole’ his dtr was for show to deflect blame from himself. I think the cops suspect the two of them, but just don’t have enough evidence yet. But I believe they will one day, one way or another. I think the cops know Misty’s covering for Ron. I don't know what they did with her, maybe threw her to the gators. I think LE was stellar to do this drug sting on them. They may be in for a long time.

Ron C isn't covering for Misty.. NO way.. And his family wouldn't have either...
I highly suspect they blame her for whatever it was/is that Ron C did though..

The ONLY reason they praised her was to make certain she would continue to cover for Ron C and to keep her from knowing they were planning to make her the FALL GIRL when the time was right...JMO

I think you're right; the everything to protect Ronald mentality.

I was wondering just how many times Ron & Misty split up & got back together. I don't know what it has to do with Haleigh, but it feels like it does. Except for the 3 day binger, I don't know much about before, but right after Haleigh was reported missing, Misty went home to her mother's. That didn't last long. Then there was the fight @ GGS, where she almost left, but didn't. Then there was her stay with Donna Brock. Then the divorce. Didn't she move out of state for awhile? Then there was that bizarre episode of crawling out of the window-back to Ron, of course. & then it was reported that she & Ron were living together before they were arrested. I'm sure I'm missing some.

I think it's just the way they live. She was so young when she met him. She seems much more dependent on him than the other way around. He thinks of himself above others. notice how he's comfortable with women orbiting around him; g-mom, mom, girlfriends and wives. He's a user. This is just my opinion.

I honestly don't think Ron had anything to do with Haleigh's disappearance so I am with Nancy on that one. He has been cleared by Law Enforcement who have said that he was at work when Haleigh went missing. They aren't just going by cell phone pings they are going by witness accounts that he was at work and not home.

If Haleigh is missing because of a drug deal gone wrong then I totally believe that with that particular dealing Ron wasn't DIRECTLY(like there when it took place) a part of it. He was obviously at work and LE have confirmed it. I have always wondered where Junior was that night because at 3 years old that is old enough where if you ask the child "what did you do today/night?" they can tell you exactly what they did. I have a 2 year old cousin that is going to be three and a year ago could have told you what all he did. If Junior has no recollection as to where he was that night then I wouldn't be surprised if she gave him like Childrens Benadryl or something that would knock him out. I am seriously wondering if she just pawned Haleigh off to a sex offender for drugs and then knocked Junior out with something so he wouldn't be able to tell what happened. As for Ronald as I said above I don't think that he was directly involved in Haleigh gone missing. I think that as far as his involvement in the disappearance goes that he could have KNOWN that Misty had a dealing that night but NOT know that Haleigh was pawned off/apart in/of it.

I agree though that Ron is NOT innocent in the drug dealing that took place recently. I mean that is obvious because they have video proof of his involvement.

I agree with you. I believe Ronald's tears were real, but because of what he did and not because he thought some one had his daughter. And when Misty says she could never hurt that little girl, I believe her too. What ever happened was an accident, but the cover up will do them in. I don't think Ronald could feed his daughter to the gators. I believe she will be in a place like C Anthony was found. Somewhere peaceful and probably a place that Ronald found comfort as a child. I think Ronald loved his daughter as much as he is capable of loving another person.

Maryann at Ron's work he signs in with a finger print so your theory simply wouldn't work. Also if a crime happened in the trailer then CSI/LE would be able to take lasers all around to look for signs of blood splatter. I don't think they would be able to cover it up.

Is this a theory or a fact?

If a fact, please do provide a link as I am most interested. tia

As far as I know it is a fact. Ron's lawyer said it on Nancy Grace one night. I don't see why a well respected lawyer would got on national tv and lie about something like that. I will comb through the transcripts and try to find out what show it was.

I agree with you. I believe Ronald's tears were real, but because of what he did and not because he thought some one had his daughter. And when Misty says she could never hurt that little girl, I believe her too. What ever happened was an accident, but the cover up will do them in. I don't think Ronald could feed his daughter to the gators. I believe she will be in a place like C Anthony was found. Somewhere peaceful and probably a place that Ronald found comfort as a child. I think Ronald loved his daughter as much as he is capable of loving another person.

BBM--Great point and if we are to derive anything by his drug dealings while in charge of Junior...gotta wonder just what he REALLY loved--KWIM? I have a hunch that drug usage has swirled around the lives of these children for a long time...JMO

As far as I know it is a fact. Ron's lawyer said it on Nancy Grace one night. I don't see why a well respected lawyer would got on national tv and lie about something like that. I will comb through the transcripts and try to find out what show it was.

Wasn't that part of the change in the security system--put in shortly after Haleigh disappeared?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Neejo