Theories discussion: What could have happened to Haleigh ? #5

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry everyone, I thought it was a real rose that they found. It sure does look real. But even with a fake rose, you woulld think if it had been there for such a long time, there would be some discoloration or something (wear and tear). The rose was found under some branches, which makes it even more unbelievable. When I think about the rose, I think of "memorial".JMO

OMG! This is just crazy! I find it very odd that a funeral home would set up the donations. Now I'm really wondering about that red rose....I'm thinking that IF Haleigh was cremated, they may have dumped her ashes where they found that rose. If LE went back out there, I'm wondering what kind of testing could they do to determine whether or not there are human ashes there in that spot.

Yes, it does seem crazy, suspicious. But maybe in this area of a small town, a funeral home is an approprate business to lend its support. Maybe it is the only larger business in the area, a business with family roots, one trusted by the locals and familiar with the locals.
As for the red rose, considering Misty's efforts to explain about the night Haleigh went missing, she has not been completely honest or forthcoming about anything. "I was asleep." "I saw a three." "I loved them kids." I believe the red rose story is false. Misty would send officials in the opposite direction of where Haleigh (ashes or not) would be. To me it seems she has done everything to take the focus off herself and Ron and whatever could have truthfully happened that day and night. JMO of course.

Did anyone else notice in the video where JW is speaking that when the reporter asks Ron about the gun fight and the cousin being there, TN is shaking her head NO.... wasn't it TN who agreed with Misty that there WAS a gun fight with the cousin? I didn't pay attention to when, but you can only see a part of TN.

Just in case anyone wonders:

Watts Pet Prices
Cherished Pet CremationFees

0-50 lbs............................$100.00

51-75 lbs..........................$125.00

76-100 lbs........................$150.00

101 lbs. +.........................please call for pricing

And as of Monday, the 25th IRS has a lien on their property

Yes, it does seem crazy, suspicious. But maybe in this area of a small town, a funeral home is an approprate business to lend its support. Maybe it is the only larger business in the area, a business with family roots, one trusted by the locals and familiar with the locals.
As for the red rose, considering Misty's efforts to explain about the night Haleigh went missing, she has not been completely honest or forthcoming about anything. "I was asleep." "I saw a three." "I loved them kids." I believe the red rose story is false. Misty would send officials in the opposite direction of where Haleigh (ashes or not) would be. To me it seems she has done everything to take the focus off herself and Ron and whatever could have truthfully happened that day and night. JMO of course.

Hey az :) re bold, well you know... "They just need to move on, and find the right person..." :angel:

Did anyone else notice in the video where JW is speaking that when the reporter asks Ron about the gun fight and the cousin being there, TN is shaking her head NO.... wasn't it TN who agreed with Misty that there WAS a gun fight with the cousin? I didn't pay attention to when, but you can only see a part of TN.

Where in the video is this friend?

:parrot:

I had no friggin clue you could cremate pets and humans in the same place........lol.

I had no friggin clue you could cremate pets and humans in the same place........lol.

You can't. There is a separate crematorium for the pets--I imagine it's smaller so the prices aren't as high. Maybe LE should be checking around for an urn in anyone's home?

Thanks teh, why don't I see this part, JW enters at 7:20 right? At about what time is this?

It's before Jamie enters....it's when Ron is getting mad because they keep asking him "personal" questions........I don't know the exact time.

You can't. There is a separate crematorium for the pets--I imagine it's smaller so the prices aren't as high. Maybe LE should be checking around for an urn in anyone's home?

Whew..........well with everything else that seems to go on down there, ya never know.........:crazy:

This is just macabre, tho I suppose not as horrifying really as some other possibilities we've tossed around...

we had a murder here, of a male by a few other males

then they cremated him in a pizza oven in a pizza restaurant

ugh

we had a murder here, of a male by a few other males

then they cremated him in a pizza oven in a pizza restaurant

ugh

OMG orbison...that is terrible....I hope those guys were caught and are currently on death row...OMG...

You can't. There is a separate crematorium for the pets--I imagine it's smaller so the prices aren't as high. Maybe LE should be checking around for an urn in anyone's home?[/QUOTE]

-------------------------------------------

Perhaps they also need to check out any flowers, trees, shrubs or bushes that have been planted in the last year by any of them ...JMO

O/T Six months after my husband died a discovery was made down in Nobile, Ga that the owner of the crematorium had hundreds of cadavers hidden on the property that had never been cremated.
I almost had a coronary knowing my husband had been cremated and that he was taken down to Georgia to be cremated since the funeral home we made his funeral arrangements with did not provide that service on location...

As it turned out, my husband had been taken someplace else down in Georgia and my attorney received the proper documentation insuring my family and myself the ashes in our possession, at that time, were indeed my husband's ashes...

Unfortunately,a good friend of mine who had also lost her husband not too long before I lost mine found out the ashes they scattered and buried when they planted a tree on their property was not her husband's.. DNA analysis revealed ashes she recieved were not even human ashes...After a horrific investigative process she finally received her husband's ashes..True story.

-------------------------------------------

Perhaps they also need to check out any flowers, trees, shrubs or bushes that have been planted in the last year by any of them ...JMO

O/T Six months after my husband died a discovery was made down in Nobile, Ga that the owner of the crematorium had hundreds of cadavers hidden on the property that had never been cremated.
I almost had a coronary knowing my husband had been cremated and that he was taken down to Georgia to be cremated since the funeral home we made his funeral arrangements with did not provide that service on location...

As it turned out, my husband had been taken someplace else down in Georgia and my attorney received the proper documentation insuring my family and myself the ashes in our possession, at that time, were indeed my husband's ashes...

Unfortunately,a good friend of mine who had also lost her husband not too long before I lost mine found out the ashes they scattered and buried when they planted a tree on their property was not her husband's.. DNA analysis revealed ashes she recieved were not even human ashes...After a horrific investigative process she finally received her husband's ashes..True story.

This is beyond terrible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members