Theories discussion: What could have happened to Haleigh ? #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Speaking of did we ever see the video of Ron in the convient store after werk that fateful night?

IF not, i am suspecting there may be a reason for that too.....

Thanks RC..I never once until now ever thought it strange that a funeral home was handling the donations..

Sorry debs, but I need to borrow your phrase...

o.m.g.

Anyone know where to locate the video of Jamie Watts speaking to the media about the account his funeral home was setting up for Ronald Cummings? TYIA

Watts performs human and pet cremations both on site.

http://www.wattsfuneralhomes.com/

This is a very interesting and plausible theory you have here, albeit horrid to even consider.

I would like to go a step further though and question then what would be Misty's reasoning for even bringing up the red rose deal? If Haleigh's body was burned and then ashes spread in that area what would be the benefit for Misty to even bring that up? One would think she would keep that tidbit to herself.

OMG! This is just crazy! I find it very odd that a funeral home would set up the donations. Now I'm really wondering about that red rose....I'm thinking that IF Haleigh was cremated, they may have dumped her ashes where they found that rose. If LE went back out there, I'm wondering what kind of testing could they do to determine whether or not there are human ashes there in that spot.

This is a very interesting and plausible theory you have here, albeit horrid to even consider.

I would like to go a step further though and question then what would be Misty's reasoning for even bringing up the red rose deal? If Haleigh's body was burned and then ashes spread in that area what would be the benefit for Misty to even bring that up? One would think she would keep that tidbit to herself.

Last night, my granddaughter hid something in her room, and despite my anger (and ability to smell to know it was in there) she refused to give up where she'd hidden it, instead choosing to repeat "I don't know, I don't know." even in the face of having to sit in her room until she figured it out. After 5 minutes in there to think about it, I came back and got the same answer. Frustrated, I grabbed my cell phone and said "Ok, I'll have to call your daddy to see if you'll tell him the truth." To which, tearfully, she finally pointed in a vague manner toward her dresser.

This simple story is to point out that as long as no one can prove she did anything, Misty can say she doesn't know. My guess is that people started telling Misty they could start to prove things and as a concession without confession, she told them about the rose. The rose, seemingly pointing to nothing, gives up nothing more than that someone felt enough to place a rose in an area.

Like my granddaughter, perhaps Misty was pointing to an area where something COULD be, but not necessarily where it is exactly.

Sleuthy, I have been wondering the same thing. Awhile back a poster here on WS sent me a PM saying that Misty did not direct them to the rose. The poster said that one of the searchers found the rose and asked Misty about it. They asked Misty where did they want them to search and Misty told them to search where they found the rose.

I just don't know if I buy that.....It's not like they found a DEAD rose...the rose looked fresh, meaning it hadn't been there long. And it was found up under some branches. IMO, LE need to look further into this.

Here's one to try on. After reading the arrest reports this morning, Cajun Girl posted in the "Things That Make You Go Hmmmm" that perhaps Misty and Haleigh went for a ride with a buyer last February, and Haleigh didn't return. That made me start thinking.

Suppose Misty did have a drug deal that night last February. She talks to Ron on the phone, and they argue about whether or not she should go and what to do with the kids, etc. Misty didn't have a vehicle, so they arrange to borrow one or have someone drive her (Hank, Jr?, cousin JO?)

During some of the drug deals with the UC, Misty waited with the UC in the car while Hank or Ron left with the money to make the score. Perhaps Misty left Haleigh in the car with a buyer while she and Jr drove off in a friend's or sibling's car to get the goods. They return, and the buyer and Haleigh are long gone. A desperate search ensues, and they drive through the woods, denting and scratching the vehicle along the way. Meanwhile, Ron's trying to call her, but no answer.

Misty and company finally give up and go to Tyler St where the cover up begins. Remember, during the LE radio transmissions from Green St that night, there was mention of another report from Tyler St.? Did anyone ever figure that out?

Later, Ron says, "My dumb *advertiser censored* (or was it "dumb , *advertiser censored**ing *advertiser censored*) girlfriend let my daughter get stole!"

Right now I'm liking this theory, but there are still holes to fill.

If R&M aruged about whether or not she should go, what was the basis of the argument? I think Ron wanted her to go. Otherwise, he would've killed her. This goes along with my longstanding belief that Ron is guilty of "something" that resulted in Haleigh's death.

Did she go alone with the kids? Or did someone drive her?

If someone else was with her, why didn't she stay in the car? Maybe the supplier would sell only to her or Ron.

So why not leave the other person behind? Maybe she was alone. Maybe it was a "driving" issue. IDK. Can anyone help me out with this one?

I wonder if this Watts guy is also a supplier or buyer of the prescription drugs Misty and Ron have been dealing. Just a thought.

It wouldn't necessarily have to be the owner, would it? There could be any number of people working there and if Ron knows one he might know the others.

Is there any way to cremate anybody by accident? Do they look and check if you bring a black bag and say it's a decaying dog?

I just can't imagine trusting anybody so much that I'd ask him to destroy a child's body. How could I be sure they wouldn't call the cops?

I wonder if this Watts guy is also a supplier or buyer of the prescription drugs Misty and Ron have been dealing. Just a thought.
Watt's FH is located at 720 Hwy 17 S. During the first UC deal on Dec 22, Hank, Misty, and the UC first stopped at the parking lot of the Oasis Bar in the 700 block of Hwy 17. Hank got out and walked to an undisclosed location in the woods.

Hmmmm...I'm going to put together some maps. BBL

http://download.gannett.edgesuite.net/wtlv/docs/012610_croslin1.pdf

Watt's FH is located at 720 Hwy 17 S. During the first UC deal on Dec 22, Hank, Misty, and the UC first stopped at the parking lot of the Oasis Bar in the 700 block of Hwy 17. Hank got out and walked to an undisclosed location in the woods.

Hmmmm...I'm going to put together some maps. BBL

http://download.gannett.edgesuite.net/wtlv/docs/012610_croslin1.pdf

It would be interesting to see if any of the players had cell phone pings in this area in the first few days after HaLeigh went missing. JMO

It wouldn't necessarily have to be the owner, would it? There could be any number of people working there and if Ron knows one he might know the others.

Is there any way to cremate anybody by accident? Do they look and check if you bring a black bag and say it's a decaying dog?

I just can't imagine trusting anybody so much that I'd ask him to destroy a child's body. How could I be sure they wouldn't call the cops?

Anyone know if a relative in anyway has a connection to Watts Funeral Home?

Anyone know where to locate the video of Jamie Watts speaking to the media about the account his funeral home was setting up for Ronald Cummings? TYIA

Still haven't found video yet, but here's another brief excerpt from article dated :confused:

Watts said less than $5,000 has been given to the Haleigh Cummings Relief Fund at Bank of America. The bank will not provide information on the account, citing privacy reasons.

Supporting the family

Less than $1,000 has been spent on the insurance and other bills, Watts said. Set up by the bank under rules outlined by Florida law, money from the account cannot be used in support of Haleigh's mother because she was not living in the house at the time of the disappearance.

Watts, who goes to the church Cummings attends, knew him from landscape work Cummings did at Watts Funeral Home in nearby San Mateo.

Watts said any withdrawals from the account must be approved by him and be used for a specific bill and certain expenses. In the past week and a half, donations have trickled off, he said.

Since the beginning only a handful of small checks came from out of state, with most of the money coming from within Putnam County.

A local church placed donation jars in the area and donated to the account.

"The lady didn't know what to do with it," Watts said. He said he told the church he could only accept money for Cummings. He did not know if some of the cash went to Sheffield...

Cummings' grandmother, Annette Sykes, said the family kept a journal of donations.

"We wrote the names and addresses down," she said.

After money in the Cummings account is no longer needed, the remainder will be sent to the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children, Watts said.

(cont'd at link)

http://jacksonville.com/news/metro/..._contributes_to_haleigh_cummings_family_funds
:parrot:

Sleuthy, I have been wondering the same thing. Awhile back a poster here on WS sent me a PM saying that Misty did not direct them to the rose. The poster said that one of the searchers found the rose and asked Misty about it. They asked Misty where did they want them to search and Misty told them to search where they found the rose.

I just don't know if I buy that.....It's not like they found a DEAD rose...the rose looked fresh, meaning it hadn't been there long. And it was found up under some branches. IMO, LE need to look further into this.

Wow! I thought they had found a PLASTIC rose, not a real one!!:waitasec:

The link to the video is in one of the daily presser threads from way back in the beginning I think........but I don't know which one........I'll have a looksee.

Or if he is a customer? Wonder if there has ever been any talk to that effect around town?....just thinking with you suspicious. hmmm..

eta~ sorry, NOW I reread and see that you already covered both!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CouchdetectiveC