Theories discussion: What could have happened to Haleigh ? #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The truth may finally be working it's way out of this mess:

What in the hell happened to "I woke up and seen a 3"?

:waitasec: This has me more confused than ever. Not sure whats going on,Papa.

ETA: where was Jr.?

What in the hell happened to "I woke up and seen a 3"?

Ya know, Papa--the reporting on this case has been so poor...I don't know what to believe...had Misty been known to have really left the home--I personally believe she did--I think this would be a huge story...but here's to hope :)

This story just being reported, it's after 10:00 PM. Maybe more will be comming out tomorrow. Finally a small crack, I don't know if I believe it, not that Misty was out last Feb. 10, but the report. So if she was out, all the other lies will begin to fall away, finally.

She told detectives she left Haleigh alone for just a few minutes inside the home. Haleigh then simply vanished

(snip, bbm) Papa I see what you're pointing out, and don't personally put much store in any of Misty's versions... however I think the statement can as easily be understood just as we always have:

That MC left Haleigh for just a few mins (while both) inside the home. IOW, when she left the room in which she believed Haleigh to have been sleeping (where she claims the two were sleeping) she returned to discover Haleigh had vanished. Afterall she herself stated she never noticed Haleigh missing until coming back from the other room (restroom, or kitchen, depending on which story). We've also seen something < consistent, accurate reporting thruout so who really knows, it's anyone's guess at this point.
:angel:

:parrot:

I remember when Misty first started telling her version that we speculated that she had left the mobile home, but she denied it and insisted she was there. This situation is so convoluted and mixed up but I will tell you one thing. I don't think Ron shot Haliegh by mistake, I think when the truth comes out, it will be much more sordid than what we imagined. Ron is in it up to his neck, but thru associations and drug deals. Ron knows who took Haleigh and he knows she was as good as dead to him the night she disappeared. All that time with Misty, they discussed this over and over and created their stories.Misty is tied into this thru knowledge and thru manipulation. I don't think she personally killed Haleigh, but she knows who came to that mobile home or had access to Haleigh at some point that evening.. And its someone who came with her friends who is not in the regular group they hang with.Someone that Ron and Misty both have fear of, someone maybe with some power. JMO

I remember when Misty first started telling her version that we speculated that she had left the mobile home, but she denied it and insisted she was there. This situation is so convoluted and mixed up but I will tell you one thing. I don't think Ron shot Haliegh by mistake, I think when the truth comes out, it will be much more sordid than what we imagined. Ron is in it up to his neck, but thru associations and drug deals. Ron knows who took Haleigh and he knows she was as good as dead to him the night she disappeared. All that time with Misty, they discussed this over and over and created their stories.Misty is tied into this thru knowledge and thru manipulation. I don't think she personally killed Haleigh, but she knows who came to that mobile home or had access to Haleigh at some point that evening.. And its someone who came with her friends who is not in the regular group they hang with.Someone that Ron and Misty both have fear of, someone maybe with some power. JMO

I have given your theory a great deal of thought and it could be true. I don't want it to be because God only knows what they did to Haleigh. There are so many players in this mess and it really could go in any direction.

Everytime Greenwood puts out info, it is always something contrary to what we know. I have never seen anything like this before with the Spokesman for LE.

He told us TN visited that night; he told us the first call came in at 2:13. Now, he tells us misty left for a few minutes...

WTH is going on?

I was just reading up on pings and those pay as you go phones can't be traced unless you registered them. No wonder these two have that kind. Is it possible that rc left his phone at the plant and went somewhere?

Whisper - always enjoy your thoughtful and passionate posts. This case is really getting to all of us. Can't wait for the book.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whisperer
In the latest article just linked about the vigil, I see TN is still spinning about her son and his devotion to his daughter. Funny, he always starts looking when he gets in trouble. When he got arrested last August, he had reporters come to his house the very next day to talk about Haleigh and his not wanting to take the focus off of her.

TN must be busy going from jail to newspapers, tv and the journalists who are following....busy bee she is.

Whisperer for me that is the answer!!...TN spinning protecting her son..

As far as I'm concerned that is the basis for everything. Their biggest fear was Crystal would get Junior. That is what led to a cover up of what happened to Hailey and I hope to goodness one day Misty grows a new brain cell and realizes she better tell.

I will not be surprised when we find out who is involved or what happened. There are definitely two people that know what happened and several involved in the cover up.

Now if Misty can just realize she is not getting out of jail !!!..I think it's time someone let her read the papers.OOPS excuse me Read the papers to her!

Just maybe they can feed her some brain food in jail and stimulate some of the brain circuits firing up. :angel:

After seeing her on the latest video I personally don't think she is holding up well.

Ummm I wonder if I bought her some B vitamins and sent them to her, do you think they'd let her take them? They help memory and brain cells. :waitasec:

According to the neighbor Judy, she heard misty about 3:00am talking, pacing and upset on the phone. That was 30 minutes before 911 call. rc must not have been home or it would have been noted.

With who was she talking? it wasn't rc according to rc....but was it? I think she would have called the last person she was with first, then her family around the corner next.

Hi Blondy...nice thought about the vitamins...lol

It would be nice to try, wouldn't it? Corrections wouldn't like it though..drats!

I totally agree with you about your premise that this matter hangs on rc keeping jr. Every word out of TN and rc's mouth reflected upon his custody or parenting ability. rc was not shy about talking about it either. Contrary to what most people think, rc was the one who always inserted his custody and better ability to provide for the children whenever the opeining was there. He enjoys tooting his own horn.

Major trouble will arise and I hate to think of rc EVER getting out. His focus will be on jr and it won't be pretty.

One more thing ...if they did find a hair from Haylee after she was deceased that would certainly tell she died there in the house or was in the house after she was deceased. LE did indicate the house was the crime scene..right?

I don't know but to me and for what little I know I think there is enough circumstantial evidence to try Misty...It just makes me wonder who they are going after if they need an air tight case.

Hi Whisperer and All,

I'm going to ask a really ridiculous question here but I just need to be reassured on something. Is it possible that Misty could really not know what happened and is being set up??? :truce:

I'm ready. Let me have the answers

Hi Whisperer and All,

I'm going to ask a really ridiculous question here but I just need to be reassured on something. Is it possible that Misty could really not know what happened and is being set up??? :truce:

I'm ready. Let me have the answers

Anything is possible. I have always believed that depending on "Who" takes a child, you expect to find them in certain ways or places depending on the person. If a child predator takes a child, we find in most cases the child is just tossed along side a road, or in a wooded area and the body is just disregarded with no respect and left like garbage. When a parents or relative takes a child's life, the body is either buried, wrapped in some sort of covering to protect it from the elements, but it usually isn't just tossed to the side of a road, unless there is some sentimental reason for that place, as with KC's case. So if you take Ron out of the equation, just for sleuthing and brainstorming reasons, who in their circle would be next on the list for you? If you think it is Misty but she didn't get rid of the body, who do you think she called to do this for her? If you think Ron called someone, who do you think he called? I am asking because if you can narrow down who disposed of Haleigh, in this scenario, you may have some idea of what they would have done with her. I have ruled out CS for kidnapping only because I really don't think she had the means and LE has placed her and Ron at the bottom of the list. So if we go by LE statement that it is someone in their circle, who could that be, and where would they be most likely to put her?

I don't think Misty got rid of her, but I do think she had involvement in her death. So if I rule out Ron as having knowledge or being involved, who and where am I looking?

Tommy- where would he take her, and how would he hide this crime?
TN and GGMS- I don't think they are involved but where would they take a precious grand baby to bury?
Misty's friends- where did they hang out? They would be most likely to take her to a place they knew and felt it was safe and no one would look there.
Sex offenders- they have all been accounted for and most likely we would have found her by now.

Just throwing stuff out, because it is over a year and I am just shaking my head in wonder as to where Haleigh is or could be.....

i think Misty decided to pick up drugs that night, she needed something to keep her awake and take the edge off, Misty took the van, left the kids in the van, still wasn't back by 10, Rons freaking out, calls his mom to start heading down there. Misty's trip was only suppose to be a few minutes, she got there and quickly decided she wanted to be there in the first place the kids are asleep. Misty got to party a bit checked, got back in the van, headed home. Once she got home, she realized baby girl wasn't there. We know the rest from there with the story, Misty can't have Ron know that she neglected his kids to get high, had to make up a story. I just am not sure exactly what happened to her and where she is but Misty knows. I really don't think any of us give her enough credit...........

Hi Blondy...nice thought about the vitamins...lol

It would be nice to try, wouldn't it? Corrections wouldn't like it though..drats!

I totally agree with you about your premise that this matter hangs on rc keeping jr. Every word out of TN and rc's mouth reflected upon his custody or parenting ability. rc was not shy about talking about it either. Contrary to what most people think, rc was the one who always inserted his custody and better ability to provide for the children whenever the opeining was there. He enjoys tooting his own horn.

Major trouble will arise and I hate to think of rc EVER getting out. His focus will be on jr and it won't be pretty.
& after hearing the longing in his voice while talking about his tax refund, it's clear that Ron loves the monetary benefits of a single parent. So yeah, he would have the nerve to go after Jr. & probably Amber's baby, now that Haleigh is gone. Also, I think if Haleigh had OD'd, one of those 2 would've cracked. I'm thinking there must be some proof of physical trauma that can't be blamed on an accident.

Here's the thing. If Misty was out that evening and someone else took Haleigh I believe we would know by now. Misty would not continue to stick to her laundry, cooking, movies story. Sure she could be face charges with neglect but she could clear her name from being responsible with charged with Haleigh's disapperance. Why continue on with the same old "I seen 3" stories unless the real story implicates her and her beloved Ronald.

Here's the thing. If Misty was out that evening and someone else took Haleigh I believe we would know by now. Misty would not continue to stick to her laundry, cooking, movies story. Sure she could be face charges with neglect but she could clear her name from being responsible with charged with Haleigh's disapperance. Why continue on with the same old "I seen 3" stories unless the real story implicates her and her beloved Ronald.

So if Ron is at work and Misty is home with Haleigh, and something happens, like an drug overdose, who takes her out of the MH? A drug overdose would implicated then both, but who would they trust enough to call? I have a hard time with the mothers only because I don't think Ron would want them to EVER know the truth of his lifestyle of what happened. The circle isn't that big.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SBMonsterFighter