Theories discussion: What could have happened to Haleigh ? #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Whisperer and All,

I'm going to ask a really ridiculous question here but I just need to be reassured on something. Is it possible that Misty could really not know what happened and is being set up??? :truce:

I'm ready. Let me have the answers

Hey, now, watch who you're calling ridiculous around here. That's been my theory since early May.

i agree, she must know more than she is telling, yet how has she managed not to crack? i know they can't interrogate about haleigh now, but a year ago, i am sure they were right in her face, yelling, the whole works, and she held up, clinging to her flimsy story...i am 50 and don't think i could keep to a bunch of lies the way she has apparently done...the cops know how to deal with young suspects and witnesses and yet they have made no progress with this one girl...it is pretty amazing...

According to the neighbor Judy, she heard misty about 3:00am talking, pacing and upset on the phone. That was 30 minutes before 911 call. rc must not have been home or it would have been noted.

With who was she talking? it wasn't rc according to rc....but was it? I think she would have called the last person she was with first, then her family around the corner next.

I can only imagine if this call did take place then LE must not know whom she was talking with. Seems to me that could shed a lot of light on some answers we're looking for.

I would love to hear from these neighbors. Wasn't it originally reported screams came around 2:30am? Is this the same neighbor? Would it not be reasonable to assume if Misty had people over that night to party then the neighbor would also recall the traffic and noise?? If I recall correctly, early on a neighbor here stated he heard/saw a loud car during these hours.

Seems to me we should have some more answers by now. If LE has found evidence in the MH that directly negates Misty's accounts that evening then I say spill some of it. Put in the press and let everyone, her family included know there's evidence she is lying....turn up the pressure I say!

So if Ron is at work and Misty is home with Haleigh, and something happens, like an drug overdose, who takes her out of the MH? A drug overdose would implicated then both, but who would they trust enough to call? I have a hard time with the mothers only because I don't think Ron would want them to EVER know the truth of his lifestyle of what happened. The circle isn't that big.

My theory at this point actually involves something happening to Haleigh before Ron left for work. And I don't have a hard time at all believing TN and GGM knew all about Ron's lifestlye, as well as what happened to Haleigh. I've seen nothing but cover up from them since day 1. JMO though. As far as disposal I think someone handled that for Ron, someone who has probably been making excuses for his mistakes for a long time.

From interview of Sheriff Jeff Hardy by FCN

HARDY: In my 22 years of law enforcement, this is sad. This is one of the saddest cases I've ever seen.

FIRST COAST NEWS: Sad because you're dealing with a missing girl or is it more than that?

HARDY: It's more than that. Just the whole situation from day-one is sad. What led up to these events is sad.

I watched this interview as it was broadcast on WTLV during their 6 p.m. broadcast. Hope someone else will, too, to let me know what you think about what he does and does not say.

Link to article & video:
http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/local/news-article.aspx?storyid=151874&catid=3

eta - well, heck, that video next to the article is a very nice pkg piece, but doesn't have Jeff's interview. Sorry 'bout that.

That sure makes one wonder LFlorida - What led up to these events is sad.

In a way it tells you there is most likely a connection to events that transpired a week or two prior to Haleigh going missing. It also says to me anyhow - it could have been totally avoided were it not for these circumstances.

I am new on this forum. I was here during the JonBenet crazies, but now I'm back on. I guess I love this child because she didn't have a chance and I believe she saw an awful lot of things no child should see or hear.

When I first saw MC and RC it was during the 911 call. Misty saying "I was asleep", (excuse) Ronald saying, "I was at werk" (excuse). Consider this yourself: would you be screaming "my daughter is missing" or BEFORE you said your daughter is missing, you would be sure they had your alibi's? Did they go screaming and yelling all over the the place "my daughter is missing"?
(Read Mark Furman's newbook)

If one of my children, or my grandchildren were missing, I wouldn't think to bring over a picture. I know we all have our views on this (we're all little Nancy Drew's at heart). However, this is what I believe: It was accidental; Ron and Missty engaged in a altercation and Haleigh got hurt, or Ron told Misty to give her some oxys but she gave her too much. I believe Ronald called TN and GGM and a family nurse was brought to the MH but it was too late. I think TN called one of Ron's uncles and that uncle disposed of little Haleigh.

I didn't want to believe this. Most cases you follow the $$ trail. I was hoping Cystral's (never Cysrtial herself because she could neverr carry out something like this), but her family took her away. Not anymore. I had a great deal of sympathy of TN...even though I had the nagging, from the very beginning, that she knew Haleigh was dead.

I'm sorry this is so long. I really have a great deal of love and respect for this forum.

Welcome to WS. Great post. Your theories match mine almost exactly. Your views and opinions are valuable and important to us all.

Anything is possible. I have always believed that depending on "Who" takes a child, you expect to find them in certain ways or places depending on the person. If a child predator takes a child, we find in most cases the child is just tossed along side a road, or in a wooded area and the body is just disregarded with no respect and left like garbage. When a parents or relative takes a child's life, the body is either buried, wrapped in some sort of covering to protect it from the elements, but it usually isn't just tossed to the side of a road, unless there is some sentimental reason for that place, as with KC's case. So if you take Ron out of the equation, just for sleuthing and brainstorming reasons, who in their circle would be next on the list for you? If you think it is Misty but she didn't get rid of the body, who do you think she called to do this for her? If you think Ron called someone, who do you think he called? I am asking because if you can narrow down who disposed of Haleigh, in this scenario, you may have some idea of what they would have done with her. I have ruled out CS for kidnapping only because I really don't think she had the means and LE has placed her and Ron at the bottom of the list. So if we go by LE statement that it is someone in their circle, who could that be, and where would they be most likely to put her?

I don't think Misty got rid of her, but I do think she had involvement in her death. So if I rule out Ron as having knowledge or being involved, who and where am I looking?

Tommy- where would he take her, and how would he hide this crime?
TN and GGMS- I don't think they are involved but where would they take a precious grand baby to bury?
Misty's friends- where did they hang out? They would be most likely to take her to a place they knew and felt it was safe and no one would look there.
Sex offenders- they have all been accounted for and most likely we would have found her by now.

Just throwing stuff out, because it is over a year and I am just shaking my head in wonder as to where Haleigh is or could be.....

IMO, if Ron were involved the very first person he would call is his mother. Then maybe his mother would call Ron's uncle to take care of Haleigh's body. If by chance Ron was not involved but Misty was, she would immediately call the brother she cares most about, Timmy. Timmy may have in turn got Tommy to help out and that may be why Tommy has seemed to disintegrate slowly in the past year. Timmy left town as quickly as he could. Misty will do what she has to do to protect the brother she loves so much. The brother who would risk everything to help her out. Tommy also loves his brother to the point that he also doesn't want to get him involved. However, Misty would throw Tommy to the wolves as she has shown that she is willing to do in the last year.

Now if both Ron and Misty were involved in Haleigh's death then I can see both Ron and Misty's family involved: TN, GGMS, Timmy and Tommy (Joe may know just because he was hanging with Tommy). I can still see TN getting Ron's Uncle involved as to actually disposing of Haleigh.

According to the neighbor Judy, she heard misty about 3:00am talking, pacing and upset on the phone. That was 30 minutes before 911 call. rc must not have been home or it would have been noted.

With who was she talking? it wasn't rc according to rc....but was it? I think she would have called the last person she was with first, then her family around the corner next.

Hi Whisperer, where can I read about the neighbor Judy hearing Misty? This really interests me. Is Judy a different neighbor than the one who heard a woman screaming around 2:00 amish.

Hi Whisperer, where can I read about the neighbor Judy hearing Misty? This really interests me. Is Judy a different neighbor than the one who heard a woman screaming around 2:00 amish.

Hey lone, FWIW to clarify the "woman yelling" was closer to 2:25-2:30 am IIRC.

:parrot:

My theory at this point actually involves something happening to Haleigh before Ron left for work. And I don't have a hard time at all believing TN and GGM knew all about Ron's lifestlye, as well as what happened to Haleigh. I've seen nothing but cover up from them since day 1. JMO though. As far as disposal I think someone handled that for Ron, someone who has probably been making excuses for his mistakes for a long time.

Thank you for answering this for me. I am not a mother or a grandmother, but if and this is a big huge if for me, I was to help out, so to speak, I would want some kind of respectable place for her, KWIM? So they didn't have much time, they move all the time, no place is permanent, except maybe one MH. I wouldn't want to get caught with that in my yard, but maybe close, so I could visit, say a prayer. Just something to think about. If this is the case, draining ponds is a waste of time.

Agree. For all the protesting we hear re RC's estimated departure, and rampant speculation re when RC began his shift, "all the people" :rolleyes: who supposedly saw Haleigh alive (which is actually down to GMS who eventually comes up w the ever later account of Haleigh sittin outside on the porch, 'w her plate and cup, hollerin' :angel:) beyond the airtight "I wuz at werk" alibi, this is what I keep coming back to.

Far too much effort has been put into establishing this smokescreen. And there is a smirk of defiance when Ron states this as tho he is defying anyone to prove otherwise. Something happened to Haleigh before he went to work--upon which someone else assumed clean-up and cover-up duty so he could hightail it to PDM asap... where he could be witnessed. JMO

Because it gave him the appearance of being a hands-on father, it served a purpose, it kept people from saying that he allowed his child to get into a vehicle with an unlicensed teenager. He went for months on this until we heard from the people at the bus stop which contradicted him. Time allows for people to say now "someone is lying" and since we all get to pick, I choose Ron as a liar.

Because if you live in a world where your word is rarely questioned, or you can bully and badger anyone who dares to challenge you, you fall back to what you're used to. Go back and read the heated discussions on this; you'll see what I mean. The problem is, there are those who have seen through this bull from the jump.

I don't think we've ever gotten that answer, but we have been told that Misty took off in the opposite direction from the MH, which would also be in the opposite direction of Tommy's house. What that says to me is that, if Emeralgem's theory is correct, this child may have also been exposed to a potentially very very bad situation that day.

It was never an extravagant lie. It was always blatant. A make Ron look good lie. A lie so thin and so unbelievably self-serving as to remove Ron from anything but getting loved on by his family before he went off to work, leaving the bucolic scene behind, only to return to a horror story. Now we know far differently.

Very well put. You defined Ron's arrogance to perfection.

IMO, if Ron were involved the very first person he would call is his mother. Then maybe his mother would call Ron's uncle to take care of Haleigh's body. If by chance Ron was not involved but Misty was, she would immediately call the brother she cares most about, Timmy. Timmy may have in turn got Tommy to help out and that may be why Tommy has seemed to disintegrate slowly in the past year. Timmy left town as quickly as he could. Misty will do what she has to do to protect the brother she loves so much. The brother who would risk everything to help her out. Tommy also loves his brother to the point that he also doesn't want to get him involved. However, Misty would throw Tommy to the wolves as she has shown that she is willing to do in the last year.

Now if both Ron and Misty were involved in Haleigh's death then I can see both Ron and Misty's family involved: TN, GGMS, Timmy and Tommy (Joe may know just because he was hanging with Tommy). I can still see TN getting Ron's Uncle involved as to actually disposing of Haleigh.

So if you are a family member, say an uncle that lives by the water or knows the area, the places could be many. If you are a GM or GGM I put that in Justicseeker's response to my question.

I agree that the brothers are a good possibility. Timmy moves, Tommy goes down hill real fast. So I wonder where Tommy hunts, fishes, anyplace he goes that would feel safe so to speak? Again he knows the area so the places could be many...... UGH! Woman tend to dispose in the water, men bury in the dirt. So gives one something to think about. Thanks for the answer it helps me narrow down the circle a bit. And none of these people would be talking either.

ETA I also think the reason RC stopped and dawdled at the store for snacks etc was because he was giving that clean-up/cover-up crew a little more time--perhaps even waiting for a call or signal--to complete those tasks before making his appearance.

Unless Tommy has no clue and it's only Timmy, I'm just not picking up on any craftiness, caginess, hedging or concealment on the part of either Croslin bro really. To be perfectly honest it is from the other conversations between RC and TN that my warning buzzers and alarm bells were going off. But that's just me.

KiKi,

Tommy and Misty tattled on each other all the time, he claims he was at the MH and she wasn't there, she tells LE about him stealing and they find stuff at the home. Heck she pointed a finger at him and the cousin, so I tend to think Tommy knows Misty's involvement but hasn't said what that is yet or we need to look at Misty and friends, or Ron side of the fence..... Misty and Tommy would rat each other out I think, unless there parts were so huge they can't. But she did point to him early on, so I think he would have tattled back by now. Okay, I have to rule them out for helping.

From interview of Sheriff Jeff Hardy by FCN

HARDY: In my 22 years of law enforcement, this is sad. This is one of the saddest cases I've ever seen.

FIRST COAST NEWS: Sad because you're dealing with a missing girl or is it more than that?

HARDY: It's more than that. Just the whole situation from day-one is sad. What led up to these events is sad.

I watched this interview as it was broadcast on WTLV during their 6 p.m. broadcast. Hope someone else will, too, to let me know what you think about what he does and does not say.

Link to article & video:
http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/local/news-article.aspx?storyid=151874&catid=3

eta - well, heck, that video next to the article is a very nice pkg piece, but doesn't have Jeff's interview. Sorry 'bout that.

Hi L, thanks for posting that - here's what I think;

IMO "day-one" would refer to the first day that Sheriff Hardy/PCSO became involved; beginning with the 911 call reporting HaLeigh missing and followed by their arrival at the scene...LE knows/knew from day-one that they were being played. Hardy uses the word "sad" or "saddest" four times in his statement. All missing child cases are sad but when you look at the statement in it's entirety; "from day one" and "what led up to these events", his over-emphasis/expression of the word "sad" indicates to me that HaLeigh's family's lifestyle, involvement in her "disppearance" and the lies that followed to cover it up put this case over the top - sad/saddest, relative to a missing child case, is when the missing child's life turns out to have been taken by the person(s) we, as a society, expect to love and protect that child. In contrast, stranger > sexually motivated abductions and/or murders of children generally evoke an over-emphasis and expression of anger.

With that said, my impression is that LE knows that HaLeigh is dead and they have a very good idea how that came to be and who did it. What they don't have are credible witnesses > everyone involved has long & sorted criminal histories which make them extremely vulnerable under cross exam coupled with the family members themselves lying and participating fully in a cover-up. Although it's possible to proscecute without a body, in this case, without a confession from the perp him/herself OR any credible witnesses, we need HaLeigh's body. That's just how I see it.

JMHO~

KiKi,

Tommy and Misty tattled on each other all the time, he claims he was at the MH and she wasn't there, she tells LE about him stealing and they find stuff at the home. Heck she pointed a finger at him and the cousin, so I tend to think Tommy knows Misty's involvement but hasn't said what that is yet or we need to look at Misty and friends, or Ron side of the fence..... Misty and Tommy would rat each other out I think, unless there parts were so huge they can't. But she did point to him early on, so I think he would have tattled back by now. Okay, I have to rule them out for helping.

Now I know why this bugs me. If Tommy knew anything about what Misty may have done with Haleigh, she'd never play this stupid game. This would egg Tommy on to tell everything he knows. I don't think he had anything to do with it. I think he really is only there because of drugs.

Does anyone recall when Ron stopped cooperating with LE? I think that would be an excellent question for Nancy Grace (why did he stop cooperating with LE).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SBMonsterFighter