Theories discussion: What could have happened to Haleigh ? #6

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
ToCr would have become alarmed and emotionally upset when he learned Ron spanked his children. Tommy as we know did not allow his children to be spanked and if Tommy witnessed Ron using excessive force on HaLeigh and knew he instructed Misty to whip her when she misbehaved, this could be the reason Tommy intervened and separated HaLeigh from Ron. It sounds like Tommy has zero tolerance when it comes to spanking children and he was fond of HaLeigh so one would expect him to take action and remove HaLeigh who was too young to protect herself. A child's footprint in the woods was detected by LE which supports this theory. I don't believe Tommy or any of the Croslins motive for taking HaLeigh was to harm her, and I believe they loved her. Had anyone confronted Ron about the punishment he inflicted upon his daughter prior to her disappearance? If the van was used to transport HaLeigh out of the area, it’s possible Timmy, Joe, Chelsea and Misty were united in a plot to abduct HaLeigh. It is also possible Misty is not aware of their plot and wasn't involved. Did Chelsea drive HaLeigh out-of-town? Her story of going to bed shortly before she received a call about HaLeigh and didn’t know who took the van is unconvincing. A woman swore she saw a girl who strongly resembled HaLeigh in Massachusetts with a female who she later discovered was connected to the Croslin’s.

If this theory is correct, and HaLeigh is alive, why wouldn't the Croslin's reveal the truth and bring her home?

Oh my! I had honestly never heard that someone thought they spotted her in Mass.! When I read your post I googled it and there it was, bigger than life lol. The article I just read said that LE traveled to the town in Mass and interviewed Timmy Croslin and his wife. It also said that many calls were placed to Timmy by Misty just before Haleigh went missing. LE were reveiwing video from the Walmart where it was reported that HC had been possibly spotted. Ok this was back in Sept 2009, obviously they haven't found Haleigh but did LE ever come out and say that they believe...or don't believe that it was HC? I can't seem to find an answer to that. WOW, wouldn't it be awesome if this were true and that precious little girl really is alive?!

But who would he have barked out orders to? I was under the impression that he never got in touch with anyone except for he had called her brother to go check on her (or that's what was said...and yes I know that could be a lie) since she wasn't answering her phone. Also, what reason would he have for ordering someone (over the phone) to kill his 5 year old daughter? (I only say kill because I do believe she was killed that night in that MH...I do not believe she was abducted at all). The way you said "barking out orders" almost sounds like he put a hit out on his own 5 year old child....does that make sense?
Oh no, I meant giving orders on what to do because she was already dead-either to Tommy or whoever.

Oh no, I meant giving orders on what to do because she was already dead-either to Tommy or whoever.
Given what I've seen of RC, I just can't believe he would have stayed at work if he knew something happened to HaLeigh. Without going into too much detail I have believed from the very beginning Misty was not at home and a SO abducted, raped and murdered her. PCSO has verified cellphone pings and the number of calls RC made. It would hardly make sense that he could have been involved. I don't understand why Misty wouldn't admit she wasn't there unless she is fearful of what RC would do to her. Even now that he is incarcerated she knows it won't be forever. The only other thing that arouses my suspicions for Croslin involvement is the damage to Chelsea's van. However, if the perp I have in mind is the culprit, he is very crafty and known to the Croslins. He could have taken the van, with or without permission, and used it to dispose of the body. All my opinion only.

Let's pretend that a piece of evidence came out that proves MC was not at home when HC went missing. Who would you believe to be the guilty one then? I didn't hardly sleep last night thinking about it. It wouldn't be that far fetched to say she wasn't home. (I know, no proof) but lets just say she wasn't. To me, that could open up a whole new can of worms. Yes, it could still be all of the "usual" people in this case that people believe could be guilty but it could also be a known sex offender that saw MC leave without the kids and of course there are tons of sex offenders that are unknown. Also, I agree with cookie ...*snipped from cookie's post.. I don't understand why Misty wouldn't admit she wasn't there unless she is fearful of what RC would do to her. Even now that he is incarcerated she knows it won't be forever.* That isn't to hard to believe...he did say he would kill whoever was responsible and by her not being there, that would (indirectly) make her responsible. After all, if she had been there (to a logical person) it would be less likely that anything would happen to either child. Also, if she wasn't at home that would also give the others (ToC, Joe, TiC etc) a chance to take her without anyone else knowing...including MC. It's very probable if she wasn't home all of these other people would know (except RC because of the statement snipped from cookie above) and they could have taken advantage of that. Maybe whoever took her wasn't doing it to harm her...maybe it was to teach RC a *lesson* for treating them like crap and then it all just snowballed to hard and to fast. I myself find this theory hard to believe but it is another theory of what COULD HAVE happened. I believe it is NOT very probable but it is possible. Any thoughts?

Hey people --turn to JVM--info on a yellow rope found at Tommy's house-from a tip and they are searching riverbank for body.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kezzx