Theories On What Happened to Caylee Part #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I still think drowning was the original plan, I keep seeing people posting posabilities.

Chloroform. Drown. Call 911 or let parents find her this way something to that affect. Then she must have accidentally "damaged" her body (broken neck cracked skull something) while lifting her into the pool which would cause making her look like she drowned immposible. Thus she had to start changing her story on the fly. Come back to maybe claim the body from its original burial spot or simply recover some blood/guts evidence that spilled into the grass, (which may be the reason her father noticed a strange indentation he reported)

This is all conjecture but the purpose is to inspire possibilities to find more clues, this is how these things are done, what evidence do we have what could this evidence possibly mean and follow the trail...

I would really like to get this thought out of my head and share it with someone to see if anyone else thinks it might be valid. (I don't know what the do's and dont's are and I certainly don't want to help the wrong team! Please advise.)

Welcome! It is most certainly appropriate to post your theory. :)

So, I was thinking. George seemed to be at home at least part of the day. What if Casey spent the night at Tony's house, and came home to find everybody gone. The spurt of phone calls that went unanswered were "where is my kid?" calls. She thinks Caylee is with her parents, which is why she is partying like it 1999 a few days later. She was later given a script, but not by Zanny, but by George. George is LE, he has threatened or scared her in some way. And it is possible she doesn't even know what happened to Caylee. Cindy and George are her out of jail before she does talk. They know she is scared and they need her home in order to keep fear in her. George is the one that is coming up with the afterthought stories. Gas cans, seeing her on the 24th, he definately has a temper.

I have thought this same theory... something about GA makes me wonder..

I have also thought perhaps Caylee is alive and Ga and Ca know where she is... which is why they are so confident KC will not be charged.. but that is torn apart quite alot when I look at other evidence :rolleyes:

She died in Casey's care, she buried her and went on with her life. The worst part? Her family allowed it.

ZANNY THE NANNY

Double Trouble Squared: A Starbuck Family Adventure, Book One by Kathryn Lasky Excerpt - page 34: "... Zanny the Nanny ….ZANNY DUGGAN had parked a block away and begun to ..." Shadows in the Water: A Starbuck Family Adventure, Book Two by Kathryn Lasky

>>Being sexually active to the degree that Casey has been - is an indication that she could have been sexually molested/raped as a child.<<

I don't think George is the father. Besides being a sociopath, she has classic symptoms of Bipolar Disorder. Not a pdoc - JMO

"Manic episodes can be especially distressing because they are often associated with high-risk behaviors like substance abuse, sexual promiscuity, immoderate spending, violent behavior, and disregard for danger. The capacity for empathy is also typically reduced or absent, leaving family members and others without the usual interpersonal protections and understandings that empathy (knowing how our words and actions affect others) provides."

http://www.depressioncenter.org/depressive_disorders/bipolar.asp

>>Being sexually active to the degree that Casey has been - is an indication that she could have been sexually molested/raped as a child.<<

I don't think George is the father. Besides being a sociopath, she has classic symptoms of Bipolar Disorder. Not a pdoc - JMO

"Manic episodes can be especially distressing because they are often associated with high-risk behaviors like substance abuse, sexual promiscuity, immoderate spending, violent behavior, and disregard for danger. The capacity for empathy is also typically reduced or absent, leaving family members and others without the usual interpersonal protections and understandings that empathy (knowing how our words and actions affect others) provides."

http://www.depressioncenter.org/depressive_disorders/bipolar.asp[/QUOT

I also have an airmchair psychiatric evaluation, along with BPD I also think she has Histrionic Personality disorder as well as Bordeline P.D. It's very common for people with mental illness to have more than one diagnoses. I have a 23 year old sister with this combination of illnesses and the similarities between Casey and my sister are uncanny. I think this also can give us some insight into GA's and CA's behaviour. There are classic behaviours that occur in a family dynamic where one beloved member of the family is mentally ill. I have some other posts where I go into greater detail about my experiences with my sister and the way that my parents react to her "bad" behavior.

I think KC strangled her, or left her in the car/trunk where she suffocated. Just my theory.

I think it was a purposeful accident.

I think she drugged Caylee so that she could bring her to a party or even while she was at the party and then she realized that she overdosed her own daughter and killed her. She may have even been drunk or under the influence of drugs when she overdosed her.

Then, she panicked. She knew that she would be charged for killing her daughter, so that's when she hid the body and covered up for herself with the stories and lies.

JMO!

I have been thinking about something and I am not sure if it has been considered. I tried to do a search, but nothing came up. I am a first time poster, so please be kind.

What if Casey drowned Caylee in the bath tub. Then Casey put her in the backyard and planned to make it look like Caylee had drowned in the pool. She put the ladder by the pool and left the gate open. But, then she got scared or had second thoughts. This is when she took Caylee to the trunk. Could explain why the cadaver dogs hit on the backyard and the mystery with the pool ladder and gate. I think the cholorform didn't come into play until it was time to clean up the smell from the trunk.

I hate to think that Casey is this cold hearted(Caylee could have accidentally drowned in the tub), but I couldn't get the thought out of my head and thought I would bounce the theory off of all of you.

I've been wondering about this for a few days...has this been Casey's plan all along? To get rich from the celebrity status and media begging for her story? If so, it appears to be working brilliantly. Who else is in on it?

Im not sure I believe that but stranger things have happend..You never know.

I am amazed at all the theories here..some things I would never of thought of..

CASEY ANTHONY

http://blogs.discovery.com/criminal_report THE TAPES-interrogation

By now you heard the story that Casey Anthony took her 3yr old daughter to her Nanny to babysat Caylee while Casey went to work at Universal Studios as an event coordinator. Only when she returned to the Sawgrass apartments where Zanny the nanny lives- Zanaida Gonzales was gone. This was on June 16, 2008 the day after father's day. By now you have learned that Casey decided to just go to her bf apartment- Anthony (TonE) L. and live it up party her brains out for the next 31 days. Until her mom Cindy tracks her down and drags her home and calls 911 on July 15, 2008.

Here is some interesting notes….TonE leaves for NY on June 29 to July 5….it is surmised that Casey spent some of these days with William W.. Here is where it gets interesting….Williams W. is friends with LR and L.is on Zanaida Gonzales- top 8 friend on Myspace… is in fact the Zanaida G. that the police interviewed as the person who visited Sawgrass apartment on June 17, 2008. William W. visited Casey Anthony in jail on July 29, 2008.

William W. from log at jail - http://blogs.discovery.com/criminal_report/files/casey_anthony_visitation_log.pdf

William W. visits Casey Anthony in jail July 29, 2008 7pm
http://www.myspace.com/134960398
William W.
http://www.myspace.com/31382150
Laura Rose
http://www.myspace.com/166182731
Zanaida G. -ZG

ZG- the alleged nanny- the person who physically went to the Sawgrass Apt on June 17 to view a potential apt….also she states she visited every apt on that street that day not just Sawgrass. She states she does not know Casey or Caylee or any of the Anthony's.

oops I forgot to tell you all Casey Anthony left comments on these myspace pages also....Casey is members/friends of all these pages except for ZG....now some one sd they found 3 Zanaida's as frds on Casey myspace page. I believe them as they are hackers and they keep opening up these frd myspace page to allow us to do screen shots and trace all these people. You should see the 100's of party pictures of Casey and these people. Facebook is filled with them. I have the screen shot and frd shot of ZG and L. page. William is still open read his blog it is about him cheating on his gf with a chick in his backseat of a car...hmmmm

My opinion: Casey is a pathological liar who takes stuff from other peoples life and assimilates into her life. There are over 110 ZG in the Orlando area and it is a common name in Florida. In the state of Florida over 60 people with the name ZG are on probation.

Casey postal worker 6 miles from her home is named ZG. The name ZG can be traced to Casey many times over the problem is none of them know her or her kid.

My opinion: Casey killed her daughter out of a jealous rage directed at Cindy A. plain and simple. Casey is a cold blooded sociopath….Casey reinvents reality every morning; she has a long provable history of one night stands that Casey tries to turn into fast intimate relationships.

George Anthony was a cop in Ohio but Cindy thought George could make more money and inherit his fathers business if George went to work for his father.

Cindy wanted George to go into business with George's father (His father's was Antony's Auto Sales in downtown Niles) in the used car business. George never got along with his father but Cindy wanted money and the nice life style.

George and his father fought; they got into a fight at the lot and George put his father through a plate glass window. George was asked to leave. George took a mortgage out on his home and purchased a small lot just down from his father car lot. (George's was on Youngstown-Warren road in Niles near McKinley Plaza.) When the lot went under they lost their home in Niles, Ohio.1987. By the way, one of George's sisters married a car dealer in Austintown. They are doing very well. Cindy was a bit envious of the way his sister lived and wanted the good life for herself. They then moved to Florida 1988 and assumed a mortgage at their present location...

Cindy has a nursing degree (RN) at that time but didn't use it until they lost their home in Niles. She had worked for Dr. Sterle in Howland as his lead nurse. She got a good job in Orlando working for a doctor's clinic that had the Orlando Magic as clients.

June 15, 2008 fight was about Casey stealing money from her grandparents. She stole a check for $354 from her granddad's nursing home account that even Cindy's mom couldn't cash. The bank had to reimburse Cindy's dad's account. Cindy's mom wanted the bank to press charges but Cindy somehow got Casey out of it. That is what the fight was about. They had just visited Cindy's dad on father's day- June 15, 2008. Cindy's mom was very unhappy with Cindy for not doing something about Casey. Cindy and Casey got into it. Big blowup that the neighbors overheard.

At Cindy's brother wedding in May 2005 Casey was seven months pregnant and she lied and said she had just gained a few pounds. Her belly was extended and her belly button was sticking out over a half an inch. Cindy insisted that Casey was a virgin and was not pregnant. Casey finally was forced to the doctors after Cindy's brother Rick told Cindy that she is either pregnant or is going to die from a tumor the size of a baby. They believed her because she said she never ever had sex.

Lee had a DUI. (Casey brother)

Cindy filed for divorce in 2005 because George had an online gambling habit that nearly ended their marriage. He ran up thousands of dollars gambling. They lost their first home from the bankrupt car lot that George mortgaged their home on….in 1989 they purchased the current family home for 90k….now 16 years later they refinanced their home to the tune of 121k…to pay for George Anthony's gambling debt. That's a loss of 70k…. NOW in 2008 Cindy found out Casey opened credit cards in Cindy's name and ran up charges of over 45 k but Cindy says 12k is Casey…what is the other amount from?

Why did Cindy dip into her 401k plan at work to pay credit cards? What has George done for employment since 1989? We learned he has a new job that he started July 15 the day all heck broke loose at the Anthony home. Casey was arrested on July 16. July 15 is the day Cindy called 911…

Amy is the friend that casey spent July 2 to the 5th with and then borrowed her car while she was in Puerto Rico from July 8 to July 15, 2008. casey stole her check book.

7-08-08 1845 hours to 7-15-08 1530 Amy in Puerto Rico

Check's stolen and written

Check 142- 7-08-08 Target Orlando $111.01
Check 143- 7-10-08 Target Winter Gardens $137.77
Check 144- 7-10-08 Target Orlando $155.47
Check 145- 7-12-08 Winn Dixie $92.62
Check 146- 7-15-08 Cash- Bank of America - $250.00
AT&T electronically processed check- $574

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CYy30_Jxx1c Greta- Anthony's parents interview view into the bedrooms/house

http://www.youtube.com/user/bigjuicykungfu lots video

6-18-08 shovel- borrowed from the neighbor

Holly G babysat Caylee for one year- interview with her on NG

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JtNERV8kppM&feature=related

Casey's cellphone calls on June 16th, 2008
3:03pm - George Anthony's Cell (67 min to the next call) *Casey's father
4:10pm - Cindy Anthony's Work (1 minutes to the next call) *Casey's mother
4:11pm - Cindy Anthony's Cell (2 minutes to the next call) *Casey's mother
4:13pm - Cindy Anthony's Cell (1 minutes to the next call) *Casey's mother
4:14pm - Cindy Anthony's Work (5 minutes to the next call) *Casey's mother
4:19pm - Anthony Lazzaro (2 minutes to the next call) *Casey's Boyfriend
4:21pm - Jesse Grund (3 minutes to the next call) *Casey's ex-Boyfriend
4:24pm - Cindy Anthony's Cell (8 minutes to the next call) *Casey's mother
6:32pm - The Anthony Home (1 minute to the next call) *Casey's mother and father's house
6:33pm - Voicemail (33 minutes to the next call) *
7:06pm - The Anthony Home (14 minutes to the next call) *Casey's mother and father's house
7:20pm - Amy Huizenga (? anymore calls after that) *Casey's close friend at the time

June 17th's Tuesday's records were not revealed

June 18th Casey's Call Log

12:33pm - The Anthony Home
12:34pm - Cindy Anthony's Cell
12:35pm - The Anthony Home
12:36pm - George Anthony Cell
1:09pm - Cindy Anthony's Cell
1:11pm - The Anthony Home

http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&tab=wl street view 232 JP, A, Riccardo- home

Zanny the Nanny is a character in a childrens book-
Double Trouble Squared: A Starbuck Family Adventure, Book One by Kathryn Lasky Excerpt - page 34: "... Zanny the Nanny ….ZANNY DUGGAN had parked a block away and begun to ..." Shadows in the Water: A Starbuck Family Adventure, Book Two by Kathryn Lasky

You are very astute and I agree with you about everything.

I originally thought she left her in the car while partying and she suffocated in the heat.
Now since the cholorform information, I think she drugged her and she overdosed...and she dumped her in water (since they claim they checked the yard and the landfill). Water is the only answer as she no longer had the shovel from the neighbor to dig in a park and would not just throw her on open grass.

Seems like some sound ideas here. I wish someone would disprove this from the facts because the one thing that has been proven is that Casey can not control her lying or she has been told to make up stories to confound everyone. If there is a chance someone has Caylee she needs to be found. Sure sounds like a kidnap hoax except for the science aspect. Boils down to the hair science on LE side unless they have a lot more.

Referring to post 328

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member