Theories On What Happened to Caylee Part #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I do not find it likely that Casey would attempt to bury something in the backyard that she would not want her Mom to come across... my reasoning is that the Anthony's appear (in news footage) to have at least one dog which would likely try to dig up anything "of interest" when let out in the fenced backyard...

DOg? yeah that brings me back to simply recovering evidence with the shovel.

I still see no reason to not look at the back yard as the place of death.

I think the big bombshell coming is who is the father of Caylee. My guess is George. Thats why this family is so good at keeping secrets. Thats why George and Cindy almost split up a few years ago. Thats why George and Cindy hired an attorney. Thats why Casey has been pulling her parents by the short ones for so long.Those who hold the secrets hold the power in those kinds of familys. Thats why none of her friends know who Caylees father is. You know they took DNA samples from the whole family.
I think she used the Chloroform just the once because the way people use it, is to pour it on a cloth and hold it to the face and it leaves burn marks on the skin where the rag was held. I think someone would have noticed if Caylees face looked burned all the time. I think she used it to knock out Caylee so she could kill her without Caylee knowing what was happening. Killing a lifeless knocked out child was better than a struggling child with big eyes looking at you.
That family backs Casey because they dont like the truth, the truth hurts

I am not sure what the purpose of the shovel was, but it might not be anything major. She only had it for 45 - 60 minutes. Not really enough to do anything with it, except maybe break the lock on the shed. Can anyone picture Casey doing soem major digging in the backyard, then putting it all back and replacing the grass, in under an hour?[/quote]

Yes she could have accomplished it in less than an hour if their yard is anything like my b-i-l's yard north of Orlando. Under the grass is nothing but sand, easy to dig, even scoop out a large hole if it is dry. It is nothing like in digging dirt and rock. And if she chose a place where there was no grass it would be very easy to just smooth over the sand and no one would be the wiser.

This is interesting and I could buy this. I definitely think that the chloroform was part of the plan and not to put her to sleep while she partied because chloroform is not that long lasting and there are plenty of other easily obtained "mother's helpers" out there.

The only thing that bugs me is the shovel/keeping her in the trunk. If she went to the lengths to actually get chloroform, I would think that she'd have a more solid plan to hide the body. She had to have known that there would be a smell.

I think the big bombshell coming is who is the father of Caylee. My guess is George. Thats why this family is so good at keeping secrets. Thats why George and Cindy almost split up a few years ago. Thats why George and Cindy hired an attorney. Thats why Casey has been pulling her parents by the short ones for so long.Those who hold the secrets hold the power in those kinds of familys. Thats why none of her friends know who Caylees father is. You know they took DNA samples from the whole family.
I think she used the Chloroform just the once because the way people use it, is to pour it on a cloth and hold it to the face and it leaves burn marks on the skin where the rag was held. I think someone would have noticed if Caylees face looked burned all the time. I think she used it to knock out Caylee so she could kill her without Caylee knowing what was happening. Killing a lifeless knocked out child was better than a struggling child with big eyes looking at you.
That family backs Casey because they dont like the truth, the truth hurts

I have been on the fence on this paternity issue because to me Caylee looks alot like George. But then again he is the grandfather and genes don't lie. I saw a pic posted somewhere of Casey's male friends and there was one guy who had the exact smile and mouth features as Caylee. The corners of the mouth were both indented ( if that makes sense). There was no name with the pic.

I DO see some "redness" about Caylees face in some of the photos in some of the "tribute" videos...look closely and I bet you will see it too...

Jesse G.'s dad said on Greta that those "flurry" of calls were because Casey wasn't getting the house and she was fighting with Tony (could it be she left Tony's late on the 15th?).

Link?

What if Casey didn't stay at either the Anthony's or Tony's? Does that shed any new light into this part of the story?

OK. If I go w/ George working 6/16PM, then, there must not have been a need for Casey to take Caylee from C&A covertly. C&A had no way to care for Caylee if Cindy works till 5PM'ish.

If the flurry of calls were due to Casey being locked out AND having a fight with Tony, then...

6/16 Monday PM

Casey gets p'd at everyone she's calling to allow she & Caylee to stay the night, she can't get into C&A's and she just had a fight w/ Cindy anyway 6/15. No luck w/ Amy and No luck w/ Jesse. Casey heads to Sawgrass and she and Caylee stay the night w/ Dante. Casey wants to 'repay' Dante and since Dante's partied w/ chloroform before he has some around, but doesn't adjust dose and he or Casey give Caylee a fatal dose - or - as someone else suggested, Casey (and Dante) are incapacitated and Caylee drinks a fatal dose.

6/17 Tuesday

Caylee doesn't awake. Casey & Dante spot ZFG looking @ an apartment and the kidnapping plan is hatched. Dante may assist in getting ZFG's ID info to Casey from the guest card in the office or the database later. Casey stays the night @ Dante's or in the Pontiac w/ Caylee's body in the trunk.

6/18 Wednesday

Casey calls G&C cell and home phones to fix their location before returning home, borrowing a shovel, and burying Caylee in the loose dirt beside the pool. She moves the Rubbermaid storage box back over the spot to help conceal it.

6/19 Thursday: Casey & Tony look @ Crane's Landing Apartments.

6/20 Friday: Casey & Tony party @ Fusian.

6/21 Saturday: Casey & Tony hang

6/22 Sunday or 6/23 Monday (likely Monday PM)

Casey returns to G&C's to recover Caylee's body. Casey doesn't need a shovel this time since the dirt is loose. She may not even pull into the garage since the body could be placed is in plastic bag(s). Casey breaks into the storage shed and takes the gas cans just in case she runs out of gas with Caylee's body in the trunk. Casey disposes of Caylee's body in a dumpster or body of water (e.g. Lake Underhill).

Casey hadn't counted on the strong decomp odor on her from handling the body and must spend the night in the Pontiac. She drives around to find some WiFi to pass the time. The strong odor makes her wish for some wind and she muses to Lee in her Fb message about Chicago being windy @ 12:40AM Tuesday.

6/24 Tuesday

Casey changes into cleaner clothes in the car and showers @ Jesse's @ 10AM. She returns the gas cans to G&C's and may or may not encounter George (likley didn't IMHO). If the enctouner didn't occur, George sees the gas cans reappear and (after 911 calls, etc.) figures the eyewitness account of seeing Casey's trunk will help to establish reasonable doubt. 2:40PM Casey fb msg's Troy about "DRAMMA" of the past 9 days.

6/25 Wednesday - Thursday 6/26

Casey hangs w/ Tony and the odor in the Pontiac from the residual fluids gets worse. She ditches it Thursday night or Friday morning by the dumpster to lessen the chance it will draw attention. She puts the bag of trash in the trunk hoping G&C will figure that is the source of the smell and clean the car for her. Her car has been towed before (Amy's statement) and she figures she'll either call George or just buy time and let it get towed.

Had G&C never been exposed to human decomposition odor before the 911 calls may have never occurred.

Well, the thing that bothers me is that Casey never reported Caylee missing.

Why, IMO, it's because Casey knows exactly what happened and where she is, therefore she's not missing. Remember Scott Peterson?

As far as the details, I don't think it was an accident. Too many weird details--the shovel, odor in the car, the car abandoned, Casey's tattoo.

It's just too sad.

MomLady

Hi Baznme, yes, and deligently trying to find where I read the exact location of the hits in the backyard to post it for you, with the link. Might take me some time to find it...but I will, hehe. I'm thinking, but want to make sure, that a hit was made near the pool, or near the playhouse.

Didn't NG say that the dogs hit by the pool and the sandbox?

Well, the thing that bothers me is that Casey never reported Caylee missing.

Why, IMO, it's because Casey knows exactly what happened and where she is, therefore she's not missing. Remember Scott Peterson?

As far as the details, I don't think it was an accident. Too many weird details--the shovel, odor in the car, the car abandoned, Casey's tattoo.

It's just too sad.

MomLady

I think it was all part of her plan to report her missing eventually when the time was right but first she had to build her story (i.e. mention to people she has a nanny named Zanny) and also give enough time for evidence of poor little Caylee's body to be long gone. Unfortunatly for her Cindy cut her plan a little short (the only good thing she's done so far).

On a side note Casey definately wasn't a living for the future kind of gal she was just living in the moment, I mean what did she think was gonna happen when Amy came back and found out she forged her checks? And how long did she think she could keep putting Amy off about the house being signed over to her?

BTW I don't know if any of this is making sense anymore I'm just thinkin out loud :)

the·o·ry (noun) - the analysis of a set of facts in their relation to one another

opin·ion (noun) - a view, judgment, or appraisal formed in the mind about a particular matter

I know it is difficult w/o a general discussion thread. Guess I'm just gettin' cranky w/o enough sleep.

the·o·ry (noun) - the analysis of a set of facts in their relation to one another

opin·ion (noun) - a view, judgment, or appraisal formed in the mind about a particular matter

I understand this is a theory thread but is it not okay to discuss and give insight into these theories here? If not I profusely apologize and will not be "hindering" you thread any longer.

:sheesh:

See I don’t think the trunk was part of the original plan, I think it was a change in plans after she possible dropped her while trying to drown her in the pool.

Chloroform child, place in pool, report accidental drowning.

I think THAT was the original plan but I think perhaps she dropped her in the back yard getting her into the above ground pool and thus it ruined the original plan and she had to swap stories. Then while sorting it out with the poor girl in the trunk she decided she should come back and dig up the dirt where maybe some blood spilled to not leave that evidence.

Why borrow a neighbors shovel it just makes no sense she was moving out by several different accounts why care about a root? Just tell dad to dig it up it’s his house.

Hi All, Here are my thoughts, I believe the MOST important issue in this case is the timeline, or lack there of. That being said, here is my theory, I am not convinced Casey killed her daughter, nor am i convinced it was an accident, however, I do BELEIVE beautiful little Caylee is deceased. Now, with that belief and George being retired law enforcement, Cindy being a Nurse, BOTH being unstable. It seems to me the delay in reporting is the KEY. Let's just say they (the THREE of them) were now dealing with a dead body, how it happened is unclear to possibly 2 of them, that brings me to these questions - -who would know first and foremost how to get rid of a body and the amount of time and location to put it other than a law enforcement office. He would have known through his previous training what it all entailed, and how to insure the wild goose chase we are experiencing as we speak!! Now on to Cindy, SHE would know how to clean the "evidence" up, AKA chloraform, she would also know as we have all witnessed her unraveling that she could spin this whole thing out of control and take the heat off her daughter just by being herself, UNSTABLE. As for Lee, I am a firm beleiver that he has removed his presence from this case because throughout his life he has experienced the disfuntion his ENTIRE life. Now to Casey, I am at a loss with her, she has perplexed me to a point that is unexplainable. Her demeaner alone has challenged in me emotions that are soo raw and brought me to the point of questions what ANY human life means to her including her HER OWN!!! So to me, the whole delay in reporting was planned and is going according to THEIR plan . . . .that is why, CINDY is a NUT and playing it UP, George is sitting in the background outside of his occassional mishaps for the most part QUIETLY watching this play out and Casey is as smug as she can be!!! Lee is removed and distancing himself from what will prove to be his families final display of disfunction!!! I am sorry if this in not on the proper thread but this case has me nutty and i just had to share this, if for nothing other than my own sanity!!!!

Ok, I have been thinking. This is just what if? Im just trying to look at alternatives.

What we know is......

Cindy was last seen with Caylee on Father's Day
George claims he saw them the following Monday with backpacks leaving the house
Tony's roommate said that Casey spent the night at their apartment on Father's Day
There was a spurt of phone calls to Cindy et al on Monday around 3, a couple of hours after George supposedly saw Casey and Caylee
There was chloroform in the trunk
George picked up the car from impound
Casey told Tony that her father was picking her car up from Amscot

So, I was thinking. George seemed to be at home at least part of the day. What if Casey spent the night at Tony's house, and came home to find everybody gone. The spurt of phone calls that went unanswered were "where is my kid?" calls. She thinks Caylee is with her parents, which is why she is partying like it 1999 a few days later. She was later given a script, but not by Zanny, but by George. George is LE, he has threatened or scared her in some way. And it is possible she doesn't even know what happened to Caylee. Cindy and George are her out of jail before she does talk. They know she is scared and they need her home in order to keep fear in her. George is the one that is coming up with the afterthought stories. Gas cans, seeing her on the 24th, he definately has a temper.

Other thoughts.....

What the he** would Casey know about Chloroform. Casey is a huge liar and everybody knows that, which could always be used against her. Cindy said it herself......Just because you are a liar doesn't make you a murderer.

OK, just a thought. Trying to figure this out. Just another theory. I don't necessarily believe it, but remember JB was trying to get Casey some sort of immunity. IDK, just thinking out loud, trying to make some sense of it all. Anybody have any thoughts?

You presented this very well so it does seem possible. Not likely...but possible. Based on those facts though...this could have happened. It's definitely an interesting theory!

Ok, I have been thinking. This is just what if? Im just trying to look at alternatives.

What we know is......

Cindy was last seen with Caylee on Father's Day
George claims he saw them the following Monday with backpacks leaving the house
Tony's roommate said that Casey spent the night at their apartment on Father's Day
There was a spurt of phone calls to Cindy et al on Monday around 3, a couple of hours after George supposedly saw Casey and Caylee
There was chloroform in the trunk
George picked up the car from impound
Casey told Tony that her father was picking her car up from Amscot

So, I was thinking. George seemed to be at home at least part of the day. What if Casey spent the night at Tony's house, and came home to find everybody gone. The spurt of phone calls that went unanswered were "where is my kid?" calls. She thinks Caylee is with her parents, which is why she is partying like it 1999 a few days later. She was later given a script, but not by Zanny, but by George. George is LE, he has threatened or scared her in some way. And it is possible she doesn't even know what happened to Caylee. Cindy and George are her out of jail before she does talk. They know she is scared and they need her home in order to keep fear in her. George is the one that is coming up with the afterthought stories. Gas cans, seeing her on the 24th, he definately has a temper.

Other thoughts.....

What the he** would Casey know about Chloroform. Casey is a huge liar and everybody knows that, which could always be used against her. Cindy said it herself......Just because you are a liar doesn't make you a murderer.

OK, just a thought. Trying to figure this out. Just another theory. I don't necessarily believe it, but remember JB was trying to get Casey some sort of immunity. IDK, just thinking out loud, trying to make some sense of it all. Anybody have any thoughts?

Interesting thought......but with Casey's mindset....the Narcissist person that she is will have "lost" her little mirror, possession if you will, and she would never have any of it. If she had issues with her Dad, this would have been huge and she would have called LE herself to get ownership of her daughter back. Remember, she lies just to make herself look good. If someone did her wrong, she would be the first to scream bloody murder. JMHO.

Interesting thought......but with Casey's mindset....the Narcissist person that she is will have "lost" her little mirror, possession if you will, and she would never have any of it. If she had issues with her Dad, this would have been huge and she would have called LE herself to get ownership of her daughter back. Remember, she lies just to make herself look good. If someone did her wrong, she would be the first to scream bloody murder. JMHO.

That's true. Imagine how much attention she'd get for something like that happening to her. She'd probably like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties