Theories On What Happened to Caylee Part #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think she was using it on a regular basis, I think she was using cough meds, then xanax, then the Chloroform was the last thing, she may have done this one time, and it was the last time; we don't know. We do know there were hight amounts in the trunk. We know there were searches on the computer, we know it was on RM, web site. We think, some kids use it as a high. Like I said, it is a guess, but I think she did this to put her out and then to smother her with the duct tape, I think they call it a soft kill. I think she may have been thinking of it and that day was the day she acted on those thoughts. She doesn't look very upset at blockbusters that night with TA.

Here are the pics from Blockbuster. It appears Tony is on a cellphone shortly after arriving and Casey is behind him. Then they are walking arms around each other. She doesn't look too upset to me!
http://media.myfoxorlando.com/photogalleries/102908caseyblockbuster/1/lg/Block8.htm

I agree with those of you in this thread (and on others) that think the chloroform searches have nothing to do with the murder of Caylee. There is a clear explanation for how the search came up -- the myspace cartoon about chloroform. As Bessie (I think) and others posted -- KC surfed/searched for 12 minutes, and in those 12 minutes went from chloroform to self-defense to household weapons to neck breaking, etc. That is not enough time to do detailed reading and actually learn how to make chloroform, if you ask me. We have no evidence released that she came back to any chloroform site at a later date. It is very plausible to me that she did not know what the chemical was and so didn't really get the joke; she looked it up, and then started on a chain of related searches or clicks.

The only evidence is the higher level of chloroform in the trunk (and the search months before)-- a possible explanation given for that was the mixing of various cleaning chemicals when the trunk was cleaned, and possibly also the mixing with that of pool chemicals (IF Caylee was wet or in her wet swimsuit when killed).

I've never bought the idea that KC used chloroform repeatedly--given how easy it is to put kids out with cold medicine -- which actually knocks them out for a longer time than chloroform, which is not long-acting--it makes no sense given everything we know about her personality. Neither does her making a batch of chloroform (a lot of work and ingredients) just to use the one time to kill Caylee.

Just my added opinion to all the interesting theories here.

ITA. And to think, coincidentally a bathing suit, of all the possibilities, was the clothing reportedly found w Caylee's remains... How thoughtful then of KC to evidently have taken her daughter for "one final swim" in the pool before deliberately, heartlessly, murdering her... JMO

:rolleyes:

I have stated my view that chloroform likely not used or easily argued against in court, but just for the sake of disscussion: a possible source of chloroform is CA from work. I worked in a lab many years ago and we still have small amounts of solvent etc at home, used to wipe off sticky residues when labels removed etc. Chloroform is not a solvent I chose at the time, but it was available. I know, again many years ago, A&E at local hospital used chlorofom to remove a plastic spray-on dressing I had over stitches. Perhaps chemists {Drug Stores} sell chloroform? Chlorine solvents are out of favour since "global warming" hysteria, but may still be available.

By the way, my daughter is a nurse in Ohio. She told me that it is a "big thing" for 20-something year olds to make chloroform to use to soak marijuanna in and then to dry it out. It gives a crazier high. Those party-hardy kind of folks are also known to soak it in formeldehyde, dry and roll and smoke. So, I believe chloroform is much more commonly used among those in that party crowd and Casey herself took advantage of it to use on Caylee. Obviously if it is a "new trend" it's not that hard to make...or buy....and kind of explains the "myspace" "chloroform comment" threads. Just a thought.

Aha, two more possible sources for chloroform! I wasn't really behind the tattoo parlor idea.
Lanie

This is about the only time I've seen her "nervous" watch the video of her "first" shopping trip at Target. She is purchasing the sunglasses, bra's , underwear and some t-tops. As she goes to write the check (AMY's check) she fiddles with her hair over and again...and then begins to crack all her knuckles as the cashier scans the check. Once she gives her the check back. All is well.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EGxKL8xM1YI

I think that Casey wanted to party and didn't want Caylee to interfere with her plans and I would guess that maybe she sedated the child and that then the child died accidently.

I think that Casey wanted to party and didn't want Caylee to interfere with her plans and I would guess that maybe she sedated the child and that then the child died accidently.

My problem with it being an accident is her lack of emotion, wouldn't you be a little bit upset if it was not what you expected to happen? A few posts up we discuss blockbusters, and how she is not up set in the least. If I accidentally step on my dog, I have some reaction to it.

I've wondered if the flurry of calls was to find someone to watch Caylee because KC didn't want to miss a very important date to watch movies with Tony?

That was my thought initially. However, just too much on her computer for me to not go with premeditated. Broken necks, homemade weapons, chloroform, missing children sites, and who knows what else that we may not be privvy to? Her myspace/photobucket pic of the young girl looking up at a teddy bear in a noose is horrid. An accidental death and to cover it up and go and get a "life is beautiful" tattoo? (bella vida) only days later? No. This was no doubt premeditation, imo.

To me, that would seem to risky that the other neighbors could see or she could have been happened upon while in the act and how could she say Caylee fell in if there is duct tape around her mouth? I think the duct tape was put on after, or, away and nowhere near the pool. I also wonder if in her frenzy she herself put the pool ladder down as a "back up" story in case she was caught? Wanting people to think Caylee went up and drowned on her own. Here are photo's of the backyard/pool area.
CAYLEEYARD.jpg

cayleepool2.jpg

see. thanks for the pic. I don't think anyone could see. the screened porch is righ next to the pool ladder. knock caylee unconscious so she won't be heard screaming or she won't suffer...put in pool for a while until she is certainly drowned call for help (or not!). place somewhere in backyard for a couple of days in garbage bag...bag leaks- double bag, place in car and dump quickly near the home...oops! bag leaked again in the car. dump car.

I've wondered if the flurry of calls was to find someone to watch Caylee because KC didn't want to miss a very important date to watch movies with Tony?

I don't think so. My reasoning is that she had only left the home the day before...for her "mini vacation." Keep in mind, she had just got done with a huge fight with her mom about custody of Caylee so it would have been "hard to explain" why she is deciding to cancel her mini vacation with little Caylee in need of a babysitter for the night. I think she called to check if they were on their way home. My question is...why didn't she leave them messages? Thus another reason if she was seeking a sitter she would have left a message.

see. thanks for the pic. I don't think anyone could see. the screened porch is righ next to the pool ladder. knock caylee unconscious so she won't be heard screaming or she won't suffer...put in pool for a while until she is certainly drowned call for help (or not!). place somewhere in backyard for a couple of days in garbage bag...bag leaks- double bag, place in car and dump quickly near the home...oops! bag leaked again in the car. dump car.

Toooooooooo risky. Way too risky to leave her in backyard. I kind of like the theory that was posted that she drowned her in bathtub and the pool ladder was a ruse. her car was backed up to the garage. We all know Caylee was in trunk at some point. I do not think for a minute she would have left Caylee's body anywhere in that yard at all. She killed her and put her in the trunk and left with her in the trunk, imo.

This is oh so sad.

It is totally incomprehensible and beyond my ability to even begin to imagine how any mother could do that to their child...in any way. Even if it were an accident...the actions the entire 30 days following is just unimaginable...pure evil. Beyond narcisstic sociopathic.

I doubt that Casey would have left Caylee's body in the yard too because the odor could have been detected by neighbors -- you know how hot that Florida sun can be!

I don't think so. My reasoning is that she had only left the home the day before...for her "mini vacation." Keep in mind, she had just got done with a huge fight with her mom about custody of Caylee so it would have been "hard to explain" why she is deciding to cancel her mini vacation with little Caylee in need of a babysitter for the night. I think she called to check if they were on their way home. My question is...why didn't she leave them messages? Thus another reason if she was seeking a sitter she would have left a message.

Then why continue 'checking' once she was no longer at the home--and why the calls to others too if not in any distress--or was she worried about all these people catching her too? Also not only were no messages left re watching Caylee but after a 'HUGE fight' over, of all things KC staying out too much expecting CA to watch Caylee all the time it's also HIGHLY improbable IMO that KC would've been frantically calling to bother CA for more babysitting favors...

For some reason, after finding Caylee, LE searched the bedroom. I believe it has to be connected in some way, but how? If Caylee died inside of the house it might explain these searches. It also might explain why Casey told Cindy she gave the nanny a key to the house.

Can anyone think of another reason Casey may have given the key story?

I have a genuine question, and I'll freely admit upfront that I have not gone through all of the 494 posts on WS mentioning Chloroform to see if this has been already addressed - so mea culpa up front on this - but, can anyone tell me how or where an individual - particularly a not-so-bright individual can purchase chloroform? I see many references to chlorine and it's chemical reactions to other chemicals to produce chloroform and post about pool water breaking down inside a body but from what I can reseach, these are really hard to do. I will provide a link that shows how difficult it is
http://designer-drugs.com/pte/12.162.180.114/dcd/chemistry/chloroform.html

This link is probably not considered by WSr's as reliable and I'm not offering it as such but it does mention the difficulty for an individual to purchase chloroform - if you can even find it. I live on a farm and raise livestock, none of my vet supply houses sell it - so - any thoughts?
http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Where_you_can_buy_chloroform

It is not hard to buy. You can go on the internet and get it at a number of sites. It is also well known, and easy to buy off the street.

Toooooooooo risky. Way too risky to leave her in backyard. I kind of like the theory that was posted that she drowned her in bathtub and the pool ladder was a ruse. her car was backed up to the garage. We all know Caylee was in trunk at some point. I do not think for a minute she would have left Caylee's body anywhere in that yard at all. She killed her and put her in the trunk and left with her in the trunk, imo.

it is risky. but so is dumping Caylee so close to the road. lying to police officers about a job and a nanny. etc, etc, etc...the girl is as risky (or stupid) as they come.

...the main reason I believe Caylee was in the backyard is because of the dog hits...if not I would also do away with it but the dogs hit in the backyard.

I doubt that Casey would have left Caylee's body in the yard too because the odor could have been detected by neighbors -- you know how hot that Florida sun can be!

but according to the dog hits...a dead body had been in that backyard. if not Caylee's, whos?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member