Theories On What Happened to Caylee Part #7

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cindy has denied the argument with Casey which I believed she did because she didn't want to give LE a motive. After reading MH's statement he states that Casey would take off with Caylee for one day and up to a weeks time after arguing with her parents to punish them. Cindy claimed that Caylee had never been away from the home for long except a one night sleep over. Then there is the myspace posting from Cindy. Lee asks Casey if this was like last time during the jail visit. For all of these reasons I think Cindy thought Casey was punishing them yet again because of the argument. We honestly don't know what was said in those phone calls between CA and ICA during the 30 days. Why is it that we are just now hearing about this only because of the MH interview? IMO it goes to motive and Casey's character that none of the A's wanted the public, media or LE to know about. Two things stand out to me from the night LE was called; Casey herself said she was a spiteful biotch, Cindy pounding her fists screaming "what have you done".

Cindy has denied the argument with Casey which I believed she did because she didn't want to give LE a motive. After reading MH's statement he states that Casey would take off with Caylee for one day and up to a weeks time after arguing with her parents to punish them. Cindy claimed that Caylee had never been away from the home for long except a one night sleep over. Then there is the myspace posting from Cindy. Lee asks Casey if this was like last time during the jail visit. For all of these reasons I think Cindy thought Casey was punishing them yet again because of the argument. We honestly don't know what was said in those phone calls between CA and ICA during the 30 days. Why is it that we are just now hearing about this only because of the MH interview? IMO it goes to motive and Casey's character that none of the A's wanted the public, media or LE to know about. Two things stand out to me from the night LE was called; Casey herself said she was a spiteful biotch, Cindy pounding her fists screaming "what have you done".

Right. and also Ricardo Morales tells detectives that KC stayed with him basically from February on for (not sure how long) but five days a week and Caylee was with them.

So we have Cindy lying again and George along with her saying she stayed out at the most 1 night a week.

It will come out at trial.

To say I spend hours trying to comprehend the inside of Casey's mind...
On the evening of July 15th Casey tells the police that she dropped Caylee off between 9 - 1 pm on June 16th at Zanny's apt at Sawgrass. George says he last saw them at 12:30/1 pm on the 16th. So if George is not lying then it was definitely after 12:30/1 pm that Casey supposedly dropped Caylee off at Sawgrass (which catches her in a lie regarding the drop off time). Casey's cell phone pings show that she never left home until 4:15 pm. My question is: Is Sawgrass apts close enough to the Anthony home that a call made in the Sawgrass area would ping the same tower as if being made from the Anthony home? My theory is Casey left her parent's home at about 4:15 pm anxious for her evening with Tony. She's frantic for a sitter. She calls Jesse, she calls Cindy multiple times. No answer. It's 4:25 pm. Caylee is crying and fussing. There is no activity from Casey's cell phone for 1.5 hours. What did she do in this time frame? If she duct taped Caylee when and why did she have duct tape in her car? Did she drive home and get it? Did she grab the laundry bag and garbage bags then too? Did she put Caylee in the trunk? She calls Lazarro at 5:57 pm to resume date night. What did she say to Lazarro at 5:57? Was she out of breath, did she seem upset? My God if I could only be LE!!!!

16 – Midnight to 1:00 am high user activity on desktop
Midnight to 11:00 am no activity on laptop
1:00-7:00 am no user activity on desktop
3:08 am TL calls KC, 14 minutes conversation
7:00-9:00 am high user activity on desktop
7:45 am Anthony home leaves voicemail on KC’s cell
7:45 am KC calls voicemail
9:00-10:00 am no activity on HP desktop

10:00-noon high user activity on desktop
11:00 am to noon – one file accessed on laptop, most likely system activity
JT states that around noon he saw KC and Caylee at the Casselberry Walmart. (acutally he says lunchtime)
11:27 am KC uploads one picture to her photobucket account from desktop (IP ties to Anthony home).
11:47 am TL calls KC, 18 minute phone call
12:00 noon-1:00 pm no activity on HP desktop. No activity on laptop

Where can I find computer information about later in the day on June 16th? I am terrible at finding the right files and discussions for my thoughts...

Thanks in advance. :)

To say I spend hours trying to comprehend the inside of Casey's mind...
On the evening of July 15th Casey tells the police that she dropped Caylee off between 9 - 1 pm on June 16th at Zanny's apt at Sawgrass. George says he last saw them at 12:30/1 pm on the 16th. So if George is not lying then it was definitely after 12:30/1 pm that Casey supposedly dropped Caylee off at Sawgrass (which catches her in a lie regarding the drop off time). Casey's cell phone pings show that she never left home until 4:15 pm. My question is: Is Sawgrass apts close enough to the Anthony home that a call made in the Sawgrass area would ping the same tower as if being made from the Anthony home? My theory is Casey left her parent's home at about 4:15 pm anxious for her evening with Tony. She's frantic for a sitter. She calls Jesse, she calls Cindy multiple times. No answer. It's 4:25 pm. Caylee is crying and fussing. There is no activity from Casey's cell phone for 1.5 hours. What did she do in this time frame? If she duct taped Caylee when and why did she have duct tape in her car? Did she drive home and get it? Did she grab the laundry bag and garbage bags then too? Did she put Caylee in the trunk? She calls Lazarro at 5:57 pm to resume date night. What did she say to Lazarro at 5:57? Was she out of breath, did she seem upset? My God if I could only be LE!!!!
Sawgrass apts is pretty far from the Ant's house. The pings would not be from the same cell tower.

BBM Don't forget that this is what ICA is telling him....doesn't make it true. I fact it probably makes it false. IMO :crazy:

BBM Don't forget that this is what ICA is telling him....doesn't make it true. I fact it probably makes it false. IMO :crazy:
Interesting. I have to read his testimony. However, Ricardo Morales does say ICA and Caylee stayed at his home for several months beginning in February 2008 some five nights a week.

The topic of this thread is Theories On What Happened to Caylee.

Discuss and work out the details of your theory in the approriate topical threads then post your theories here.

The topic of this thread is Theories On What Happened to Caylee.

Discuss and work out the details of your theory in the approriate topical threads then post your theories here.

Beach, I don't mean to be OT, but do you know of a thread where I can find info about computer usage later in the day on June 16th? It is part of my theory, but I am not ready to post it till I see that information.

PM me, if that is better, and remove my posts if they are too far OT. Thank you.

Thanks much. George says Cindy saw Caylee; Cindy says she did not.

We can agree to disagree. I believe he said goodbye to KC and Caylee on that date. That ends that one.
Thanks again.

For me George's lying on the date was the precise description of what Caylee was wearing. He did not know that would be the last time he saw her,. If he did know he may have been able to say what she wore, but on a day he thought was just an ordinary day - no. Don't believe it was possible.

The only reason I would like to know when/if he saw her is to be more accurate about when ICA killed Caylee. I just don't care when George last saw her. I mean - not really.

For me George's lying on the date was the precise description of what Caylee was wearing. He did not know that would be the last time he saw her,. If he did know he may have been able to say what she wore, but on a day he thought was just an ordinary day - no. Don't believe it was possible.

The only reason I would like to know when/if he saw her is to be more accurate about when ICA killed Caylee. I just don't care when George last saw her. I mean - not really.

Exactly, it is for the timeline. We know she was killed that day. She is with Tony at Blockbuster. The 19th is when forensics believed she was put in the "swamp" area, because of the flies in the trunk. the type of fly found was the one that is there when initial purging happens. Also there was no purging "grease" (I know horrific) that happens when the body is out and out purging. That happened after the 19th.

I think he saw her because he says she wore a pink shirt. The shirt they found was pink and it had writing on it. But maybe he just does not remember the writing on the shirt. Anyway.....

Beach, I don't mean to be OT, but do you know of a thread where I can find info about computer usage later in the day on June 16th? It is part of my theory, but I am not ready to post it till I see that information.

PM me, if that is better, and remove my posts if they are too far OT. Thank you.

I remember a couple of old threads about that - not sure if it is in the current computer forensics thread or not. I will dig around and try to find it the old ones. If I can't find it, I know a couple of old sleuthers who worked on it and I will get some directions. ;)

Here ya go. Check out posts #440 and #443 on the thread linked below.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=4232725#post4232725"]Anthony's Computer Forensics - Page 18 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Credit and thanks to Bond for finding these.

She slept in the car close to home and killed Caylee and put her in the trunk and then went to the house and uploaded a picture of herself on the family computer? Is that what you are saying?

Maybe she left after she uploaded the picture, maybe she stayed in the home, I think I made that clear by saying "either she left the home or shut herself in her room" I thought we were allowed to discuss theories here in a respectful way?

What if .... KC is probably running a lot of different scenarios through her head as she sits stuck with the Zenaida story but what if she had said when her mom turned up at Tony's that night, "What do you mean? You don't have Caylee?! I told Zanny to drop her off at home. You mean she didn't?! Mom! Dad! What have you done with my baby??" It would not explain the odor in the car and a lot of other things but it would have shifted the blame to a REAL person instead of an imaginary one. No 31 days, no having to explain why she didn't tell her friends. She could have stuck with the Zanny and I were watching Caylee all month. Sure, holes would be punched in her story eventually but it would have diverted attention for a long time from her being responsible....just a thought.

Question to anyone.

Do you think ICA dumped the bag(s) with Caylee inside during the daytime or evening? I read somewhere about GA chasing ICA that day she came by and he wanted the gas cans back. I believe Caylee was still in her trunk that day and either then, or shortly thereafter, she was dumped in the swamp. BUT- was it that day or evening? I think she panic because I believe GA not only looked in the trunk, but smelled the foul smell that day.
Also, because Caylee was found so close to the roadside, was that merely because ICA as afraid of snakes and bugs so she just walked in as far as she could handle and then just tossed the bag? If that's the case, I can't imagine she was there at night when the scary factor would be even worse.

Just wondering...

As an after thought. I may as well as this question too.

After LP bailed ICA out after her first arrest, she made the statement that she wanted to look for Caylee on HER OWN. With no help. Do you think that she started to get nervous with the hoards of people all over her neighborhood and thought maybe she could move the body AGAIN? I vaguely remember this being mentioned of her request to search alone.

See but GA added to this. He then went on to say, he fed Caylee breakfast and when ICA was leaving, he put Caylee in her car seat...this came some months later, it appears he embellished his actions the last time he saw Caylee, alive...it's truly shameful when you can't believe one word out of the mouths of the Anthony clan...JMHO

Justice for Caylee

Question to anyone.

Do you think ICA dumped the bag(s) with Caylee inside during the daytime or evening? I read somewhere about GA chasing ICA that day she came by and he wanted the gas cans back. I believe Caylee was still in her trunk that day and either then, or shortly thereafter, she was dumped in the swamp. BUT- was it that day or evening? I think she panic because I believe GA not only looked in the trunk, but smelled the foul smell that day.
Also, because Caylee was found so close to the roadside, was that merely because ICA as afraid of snakes and bugs so she just walked in as far as she could handle and then just tossed the bag? If that's the case, I can't imagine she was there at night when the scary factor would be even worse.

Just wondering...

Hi Janine :seeya:

The gas can incident happened on June 24th, while the forensics indicate a decomp time of 2.6 days for Caylee's body in the trunk, which would mean KC took her out of the trunk between the 18th/19th. (Which lines up with her borrowing the shovel from Brian Burner.) I will try to find links to some threads where we discuss this.

ETA: Here's the 24th/gas can thread: [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=69807"]http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=69807[/ame]

ETA2: Here's a thread where the process of decomposition in general, and the 2.6 days of decomp in specific, are discussed BUT BE WARNED, THERE IS A GRAPHIC B&W PHOTO INCLUDED IN THE VERY FIRST POST ON THIS THREAD. [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=93024"]http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=93024[/ame]

(Sorry for the yelling in red! I'd forgotten about that post and it gave me a start to pop it open again.)

As an after thought. I may as well as this question too.

After LP bailed ICA out after her first arrest, she made the statement that she wanted to look for Caylee on HER OWN. With no help. Do you think that she started to get nervous with the hoards of people all over her neighborhood and thought maybe she could move the body AGAIN? I vaguely remember this being mentioned of her request to search alone.

IMO, you are spot-on here. Having no comprehension or caring for what nature would already have done to Caylee by that time, she probably hoped she could sneak by, scoop up the bag, and deposit it somewhere else. At the very least I believe she wanted to check what the status of the scene was, and hide anything incriminating that was still visible.

I have felt for some time that GA did see ICA and Caylee on the morning of the 16th of June. However, I think GA saw something else that he hasn't told to anyone. This is almost too gruesome to type, but what if he saw ICA carry a dead Caylee (covered with the pooh blanket), out of the house that morning/afternoon....just like any other day...after a huge fight with her Mom the night before...and neither ICA or GA spoke a word to each other. GA would not have known poor baby was dead, especially if ICA was in her usual *****y mood anyway. After 31 days and the baby is not found, GA knows but promised CA he will not tell a soul. Hence the "don't worry I haven't said anything" statements. . Also makes some sense on why he would be so quick to give such an extravagant description of what Caylee was wearing, to take away from the true fact that he saw her carry that baby out...without a word.

I have felt for some time that GA did see ICA and Caylee on the morning of the 16th of June. However, I think GA saw something else that he hasn't told to anyone. This is almost too gruesome to type, but what if he saw ICA carry a dead Caylee (covered with the pooh blanket), out of the house that morning/afternoon....just like any other day...after a huge fight with her Mom the night before...and neither ICA or GA spoke a word to each other. GA would not have known poor baby was dead, especially if ICA was in her usual *****y mood anyway. After 31 days and the baby is not found, GA knows but promised CA he will not tell a soul. Hence the "don't worry I haven't said anything" statements. . Also makes some sense on why he would be so quick to give such an extravagant description of what Caylee was wearing, to take away from the true fact that he saw her carry that baby out...without a word.
I have wondered if GA saw (or smelled) something in the trunk on the day that KC came home and she and GA discussed the gas can. He wanted to go in the trunk and retrieve the wedge for the wheel to change CA's tire (IIRC). KC went outside and beat him to her car and said 'here is your f'ing can.' KC did not want him going in her trunk that day. I have wondered if he saw or smelled anything in that trunk and discussed it with her or argued with her about it and isn't admitting it to anyone? That has really bugged me throughout this whole ordeal. :banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fales922