Theories on what happened to Haleigh #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aside from my own expressed opinion, everywhere else on the internet and now more than one person here at WS believes it is a family abduction.

OK...so then that's your opinion, right? I don't believe that and another person or 2 here make a consensus of the family abduction theory, with all due respect. :)

Just a reminder........a theory is not one's own opinion. It is a set of statements laid out in a logical order which draws a conclusion. Simply stating "this is what I believe" isn't theoretical. It is opinionated.

I mean no offense. I am merely clarifying so that as we work through the tangential we make certain that it isn't cluttered with what we think of what we find, but how we string the story together to make a theory. Give it a try.......it can be interesting! Because there is the fact that HaLeigh is missing, we owe her our respect to remove our opinions and keep to logic.

Since Ron is not talking to LE, even though they have requested an interview through his attorney, I'm more and more convinced that Ron did something to his child, and has convinced Misty to go along. And everyone else is going along as well. TN, ggm, and the Croslin tribe. The Croslins' don't want Misty going to jail, and the Cummings' don't want Ron going to jail, so they are in protective mode, and have been for quite awhile.
That's my opinion.
I also think it was premeditated.
I believe the motive is b/c Haleigh was able to tell other people what was going on in their home, and didn't understand she was in danger if she spoke about it.
Imo, he killed one to keep the other, and he expects to get away with it.

ETA; I don't think it's that difficult to dispose of the evidence in Florida. Gators, and campfires top the list. If by fire, LE still may find her. Gators on the other hand....
moo

ETA; Why do I think it was premeditated and not by accident?
Because it's was planned well.
An SO wouldn't have bothered to hide her after he was done with her, just throw her on the side of the road somewhere, she likely would have already been found.
Misty, even with help from WBG, JO, or her brother, imo wouldn't have been able to keep LE at bay as long as she has. JO has been cleared, I think, WBG was only interviewed once, iirc. No one knows about the brother because he is smart enough to stay way out of sight. I do think he might have convinced Misty that it would be too dangerous to marry Ron had she been the culprit.
Ron has been convincing many times as being a victim. But he also shows signs of entitlement, and lies easily, ie, no enemies, no friends, never hit a woman, etc. Imo, he should have sought acting as a career, much like KC should have sought out fictional writing.
yep, moo

Just a reminder........a theory is not one's own opinion. It is a set of statements laid out in a logical order which draws a conclusion. Simply stating "this is what I believe" isn't theoretical. It is opinionated.

I mean no offense. I am merely clarifying so that as we work through the tangential we make certain that it isn't cluttered with what we think of what we find, but how we string the story together to make a theory. Give it a try.......it can be interesting! Because there is the fact that HaLeigh is missing, we owe her our respect to remove our opinions and keep to logic.

Thanks Debs
No offense taken.
I beleive I have the theory and opinion thing down.
HaLeigh just wants to be found in my opinion.
Skip over my post please if I offend or confuse you. TIA

The stated purpose of this thread is "Everything from stranger abduction and SO's, to custody feuds, drugs, and even drownings have been proposed. Please share your latest theories here."

Pizza and steak.
We need a food court here.

Thank you SS for the call times to Crystal and Marie.
I wonder why Crystal did not call her mother till almost 5 am.

The 7 hrs to get to Satsuma is a red Flag.
It has been stated Marie did find a replacement driver that morning.
So what took so long?
Can any of us imagine waiting?

Since Ron is not talking to LE, even though they have requested an interview through his attorney, I'm more and more convinced that Ron did something to his child, and has convinced Misty to go along. ~snip I also think it was premeditated.

I agree that this could be a viable theory because it would explain why Ron married Misty. However, based on so many statements by family and associates about how much he loved Haleigh, I don't think it was premeditated, but was an accident. My big hang-up with this scenario is I can't imagine how something could have happened without Jr having a clue. and saying something incriminating. These kids stuck together like glue.
I believe the motive is b/c Haleigh was able to tell other people what was going on in their home, and didn't understand she was in danger if she spoke about it.
Imo, he killed one to keep the other, and he expects to get away with it.

ETA; I don't think it's that difficult to get dispose of the evidence in Florida. Gators, and campfires top the list. If by fire, LE still may find her. Gators on the other hand....
moo Agree fully.

ETA; Why do I think it was premeditated and not by accident?
Because it's was planned well.
An SO wouldn't have bothered to hide her after he was done with her, just throw her on the side of the road somewhere, she likely would have already been found. Agree fully.

Misty, even with help from WBG, JO, or her brother, imo wouldn't have been able to keep LE at bay as long as she has. JO has been cleared, I think, WBG was only interviewed once, iirc. No one knows about the brother because he is smart enough to stay way out of sight. I do think he might have convinced Misty that it would be too dangerous to marry Ron had she been the culprit.
Ron has been convincing many times as being a victim. But he also shows signs of entitlement, and lies easily, ie, no enemies, no friends, never hit a woman, etc. Imo, he should have sought acting as a career, much like KC should have sought out fictional writing. yep, moo

Semi-agree. He appears to have some people-problems and this has been commented on by some that know him. He also seems to be a very private person and so on the defensive against media and those he perceives as intrusive. So I can't yet feel that his behavior implies he commited a crime. This theory is staying on my list of possibles, but IMO it has a few holes - but, good theorizing.

Topic of this thread is "Theories on what happened to Haleigh"​

The stated purpose of this thread is "Everything from stranger abduction and SO's, to custody feuds, drugs, and even drownings have been proposed. Please share your latest theories here."

Yes. Theory. Not opinion. The purpose is clear.....anyone's pet "whodunit" can be posed, but it's really much more helpful if it's done in the "Mrs. Griffis, in the woods, with a binoculars" or "Mrs. Neves on the phone in the parlor, with a vehicle to haul out HaLeigh's body, injured from an accident caused by Ron and/or Misty" sort of way, yanno?

Yes. Theory. Not opinion. The purpose is clear.....anyone's pet "whodunit" can be posed, but it's really much more helpful if it's done in the "Mrs. Griffis, in the woods, with a binoculars" or "Mrs. Neves on the phone in the parlor, with a vehicle to haul out HaLeigh's body, injured from an accident caused by Ron and/or Misty" sort of way, yanno?
I fully agree that we are in dire need of more facts!

The theories that have been put forth are all great.
The opinions on some of those theories are where we get into trouble. If we just share and play nice we would not be in trouble.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member