Theories on what happened to Haleigh

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
i think ron and misty might be in this together. i think LE might be working on misty to try and cut a deal with her and get her to testify against ron and tell them where the body is.

this would explain why ron's family keeps kissing misty's butt. ron's family might know what he did and are trying to cover for him. i question his gma's "visit" that night and think they might be sucking up to misty to try and keep her from turning ron in.

i'm sure if the above is true, then there are probably some threats involved too. "if you turn on me, i'll kill you and your family. if i'm locked up and can't do it myself, then someone in my family will do it." something along those lines. maybe he even has promised misty he'd marry her if they got through this or something.

I just don't know what to think but all the water in the surrounding areas bother me. Also, the picture that showed up the first time I looked up the Green Ln address on Google maps. I hate the thought of it, but on the left hand side of the page, it shows a picture of an alligator at St John's River and I got a horrible feeling in the pit of my stomach when I saw it.

What if?

This cousin who visited is po'd about not getting Misty to comply to his sexual advances, re: "messed with her." He's po'd at Ron now. He steals Ron's gun. Then he steals Ron's child in retaliation for Ron "stealing Misti."

Something tells me the cousin has nothing to do with this, but if he did, I'll go ya one better...:
Same scenario up until the door being propped open...maybe "someone" propped the door open to steal a tv or two, or a gun, or some drugs, or money, Haleigh wakes up, and this person grabs HER, so she doesnt talk, he gets scared, takes her, puts her in the nearest body of water, and hightails it out of town.....I dont think he even sneaked in to unlock it, I think Misty was bored out of her mind and let him in. Have you ever been so lonely you'd talk to the old man in line at the grocery store just to get some "adult" contact??? He unlocked the back door to come back and steal what he could before he returned to Tenn, or wherever, he had nothing better to do, he knew he was going back home the next day, and would be not only be far away, but back in his circle of thugs, crips, loser wannabes, whatever................maybe he wanted to steal anything he could get his grubby little paws on and Haleigh was collateral damage...
That's my story and I'm stickin to it..................

Using LFlorida's map, it takes 26 minutes from the trailer to the plant, x2 = 52 mins round trip. Faster at night, but more than 30 mins.

Driving directions to PDR - Ron's Work
16.7 mi – about 26 mins

icon_greenA.png
Green Ln

1.Head northwest on Green Ln toward Monroe Ave
camera_dr1.png
46 ft
2.Turn right at Monroe Ave
camera_dr1.png
246 ft
3.Turn right at Tyler St
camera_dr1.png
0.4 mi
4.Turn right at Buffalo Bluff Rd
camera_dr1.png
1.2 mi
5.Turn left at US-17
camera_dr1.png
12.0 mi
6.Continue on Reid St/SR-100/SR-17 Continue to follow SR-17
camera_dr1.png
2.6 mi
7.Turn right at Barge Port Rd
camera_dr1.png
0.4 mi
8.Barge Port Rd turns slightly right and becomes Comfort Rd Destination will be on the left
camera_dr1.png
404 ft

icon_greenB.png
PDR - Ron's Work

Using LFlorida's map, it takes 26 minutes from the trailer to the plant, x2 = 52 mins round trip. Faster at night, but more than 30 mins.

Driving directions to PDR - Ron's Work
16.7 mi – about 26 mins

icon_greenA.png
Green Ln

1.Head northwest on Green Ln toward Monroe Ave
camera_dr1.png
46 ft
2.Turn right at Monroe Ave
camera_dr1.png
246 ft
3.Turn right at Tyler St
camera_dr1.png
0.4 mi
4.Turn right at Buffalo Bluff Rd
camera_dr1.png
1.2 mi
5.Turn left at US-17
camera_dr1.png
12.0 mi
6.Continue on Reid St/SR-100/SR-17 Continue to follow SR-17
camera_dr1.png
2.6 mi
7.Turn right at Barge Port Rd
camera_dr1.png
0.4 mi
8.Barge Port Rd turns slightly right and becomes Comfort Rd Destination will be on the left
camera_dr1.png
404 ft

icon_greenB.png
PDR - Ron's Work

Thanks so much. This is great work. I really appreciate it. 26 minutes, eh? Well, according to my Rondidit theory, I am thinking he left work early that night.

Something tells me the cousin has nothing to do with this, but if he did, I'll go ya one better...:

*snipped by me*

I agree. I would like to know if the cousin has been located and is alive and kicking.

Again. Everyone will be cleared one by one. Then there will be one or two left standing. Ron and Misty, in that order. My opinion.

Same scenario up until the door being propped open...maybe "someone" propped the door open to steal a tv or two, or a gun, or some drugs, or money, Haleigh wakes up, and this person grabs HER, so she doesnt talk, he gets scared, takes her, puts her in the nearest body of water, and hightails it out of town.....I dont think he even sneaked in to unlock it, I think Misty was bored out of her mind and let him in. Have you ever been so lonely you'd talk to the old man in line at the grocery store just to get some "adult" contact??? He unlocked the back door to come back and steal what he could before he returned to Tenn, or wherever, he had nothing better to do, he knew he was going back home the next day, and would be not only be far away, but back in his circle of thugs, crips, loser wannabes, whatever................maybe he wanted to steal anything he could get his grubby little paws on and Haleigh was collateral damage...

Good theory. I do remember when my children were little and I stayed home ALL DAY I would talk an adult to death when I finally got out. Now I'm a great grandma, not a problem. Also, some of these people we see on my space look they wouldn't have a problem with picking off a TV, or a little girl!!!

I saw this on ORiely. I'm not sure it's all GR says it is. Everytime he has something like this, he talks about it on another show, just before the weekend when his will be on, to pull people it. Then on his show, there isn't much except speculation. I'm gonna watch him tomoorw anyway. Cant resist.

Could you expound on that theory, elaborate some? I value your insight, and would like to hear what you think. Thanks
You sweet talker-:blowkiss:
Hoax Abduction-
I can only say it is a feeling I have had from the beginning . It has nothing to do with who they are, where or how they live. It has to do with their words and actions. And most importantly, the timing.

From the beginning, I found Ronald to be less than convincing in his histrionics and abusive words towards Misty during the 911 call and when the police arrived. He began his 911 call with his alibi, "I just got home from work," and tried to steer the investigation to "someone broke into my house and stole my daughter."
Misty's first words to 911 were her alibi. "I just woke up." Then she steered the investigation. "The door is wide open."

Also, I have never seen a man do an interview on his knees. Too much.
His stories and hers have never matched from one day to the next, except for his alibi. "I was at work."
Hers- "I just woke up."

I think they sent Haleigh up north with cousin Joe and he was supposed to keep her under wraps while they raked in donations. Cousin Joe screwed up and took Haleigh out for dinner. Now all anyone can say is "drop her off somewhere."

This abduction came on the eve of the Caylee memorial. One can look at the Anthony's and see they were living pretty well after their granddaughter was "missing." Tonight, I noticed two separate donations set up for the family of Haleigh. One for Ronald and another for the maternal side??

I could type so much more, but it is late.

I can only say it is a feeling I have had from the beginning . It has nothing to do with who they are, where or how they live. It has to do with their words and actions. And most importantly, the timing.

From the beginning, I found Ronald to be less than convincing in his histrionics and abusive words towards Misty during the 911 call and when the police arrived. He began his 911 call with his alibi, "I just got home from work," and tried to steer the investigation to "someone broke into my house and stole my daughter."
Misty's first words to 911 were her alibi. "I just woke up." Then she steered the investigation. "The door is wide open."

His stories and hers have never matched from one day to the next, except for his alibi. "I was at work."
Hers- "I just woke up."

I think they sent Haleigh up north with cousin Joe and he was supposed to keep her under wraps while they raked in donations. Cousin Joe screwed up and took Haleigh out for dinner. Now all anyone can say is "drop her off somewhere."

This abduction came on the eve of the Caylee memorial. One can look at the Anthony's and see they were living pretty well after their granddaughter was "missing." Tonight, I noticed two separate donations set up for the family of Haleigh. One for Ronald and another for the maternal side??

This is one of the most interesting posts I've read in the last 10 days. I don't think this is beyond possibility. Many have commented on the Caylee/Haleigh, Marie/Ann-Marie, near-Orlando circumstances. You are correct, no one's story has matched up. It's been more than 10 days; it's beyond time for stories to be straight and truthful -- no matter what embarrassment or foolishness the family may feel. There has been something that is so "off" about this from day one. After viewing many myspace photos, it is apparent that this group boozes/parties heavily. I can imagine some drunken night where they scheme to get some cash over a situation such as this. I don't think it's out of the question by far.

This is one of the most interesting posts I've read in the last 10 days. I don't think this is beyond possibility. Many have commented on the Caylee/Haleigh, Marie/Ann-Marie, near-Orlando circumstances. You are correct, no one's story has matched up. It's been more than 10 days; it's beyond time for stories to be straight and truthful -- no matter what embarrassment or foolishness the family may feel. There has been something that is so "off" about this from day one. After viewing many myspace photos, it is apparent that this group boozes/parties heavily. I can imagine some drunken night where they scheme to get some cash over a situation such as this. I don't think it's out of the question by far.
Thank you, AuburnJenn!
Here is the scary part. I just now looked at the photos posted in the photo thread. The last one taken around Eater 2008. This was not a cousin Misty feared, IMO. I think she was partying, binging all weekend, like the chatter said on the firstcoast blog. And I don't give credence to such chat nonsense. But, I have such a strong feeling about this being a hoax...

Hoax Abduction-

Hers- "I just woke up."

Another entertaining and fascinating post. :) Love it! I hope you do type more when it's not so late. I always enjoy your posts.

Hoax Abduction-

Hers- "I just woke up."

Wow, Lancelot, I am impressed. My only question is, how are they going to get out of this? any ideas?

Wow, Lancelot, I am impressed. My only question is, how are they going to get out of this? any ideas?

They may or may not have lost their opportunity for Cousin Joe to drop her off somewhere. What I think, FBI is watching him very closely. I was wondering why we had not heard they had checked him out and the child he was with at the restaurant was his. Nothing...

i think ron and misty might be in this together. i think LE might be working on misty to try and cut a deal with her and get her to testify against ron and tell them where the body is.

this would explain why ron's family keeps kissing misty's butt. ron's family might know what he did and are trying to cover for him. i question his gma's "visit" that night and think they might be sucking up to misty to try and keep her from turning ron in.

i'm sure if the above is true, then there are probably some threats involved too. "if you turn on me, i'll kill you and your family. if i'm locked up and can't do it myself, then someone in my family will do it." something along those lines. maybe he even has promised misty he'd marry her if they got through this or something.

Promised to marry her !? OMG SPILL, Misty, SSPPIILLLL! :eek:

They may or may not have lost their opportunity for Cousin Joe to drop her off somewhere. What I think, FBI is watching him very closely. I was wondering why we had not heard they had checked him out and the child he was with at the restaurant was his. Nothing...

Actually I hope your theory is right

A) she is alive and well
B) no sex perv has her

Ok, sorry if this has already been discussed, is this blanket number 4? I bolded in red for clarity. So which blanket is this? Not the one with Pee, Not Misty's it is in the van, and she said the other one was on the window, and it was being washed with the one with Pee, while kids were in bed. :confused::confused:

I have evidently missed something else! Just can't keep up. I havent heard anything about MC's blanket in a van. What blanket? What van?:confused:

Actually I hope your theory is right

A) she is alive and well
B) no sex perv has her

That is the up side!
I know these two are guilty, but I can't see them harming this little girl.
ETA-I love your avatar!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members