Theories on what happened to Haleigh

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was married to a man who wanted nothing to do with our children and actually forbid them to be out of their bedrooms after he came home. He always threatened that if I ever left him, that he would make sure that I would not have the children (a spiteful threat). Well, to make a long story short, I and my two girls left and I, who was not permitted to have friends, a job or be in the same town as my parents had to stay with a stranger when I left him. He followed through on his threat, the judge did not believe me that he would run with the children and granted him joint custody with the children living with him since I did not have a job and a place for them to stay. Thanksgiving evening, he got the girls and it took me seven years to get them back. I'm beginning to think that Ronald Cummings made the same threat to Crystal. Crystal did make a statement that Ronald had nothing to do with the children until they separated and then all of a sudden, he just had to have them. IMO, it is very probable that Ron knows exactly where Haleigh is right now. I think he made sure that Crystal would not get custody of her. That to me explains why the family is vouching for having seen Haleigh the evening before she became "missing". Misty is going to do whatever Ron instructs her to do. I can't forget Misty's message on the web site for the "other" child that Ron "possibly" has. I can see Misty helping her lover plot to keep Crystal from getting the children. I am not on either side by the way, I just have insight on what may have happened. I hope that Ron put her with someone who will take good care of her and did not harm her just to spite Crystal. I think it boils down to his "controlling" way. Maybe he is teaching Crystal a lesson. She had the nerve to try to go to court to get her children back. IMO.

I just now have been able to get on my computer so I need an answer from last night. I was over reading on another site when one blogger had just received a post from websleuth. It was said that off Hwy 17 which is about 13 miles from Ron Cummings home...that a whiite sheet with blood on it had been found and alkso the blogge said ws was reporting that "they" I am assuming LE told every one to quit searching. Surely if this was so and LE thought they had a fin then it meant just volunteer searchers quit but LE would surely keep searching. This was very early in the am today then nothing else was reported. Someone,did any thing come of that and/or has it been mentioned since?

:doh:I just don't know where to begin. When I first heard of the case and saw the family on the news my heart dropped and felt that someone did abduct this child. They all seemed so real in their expressions, with the exception of Misty. She has always looked high to me.
My theory is pretty close to most. I think that Misty had company over that night. I think that company was her cousin, his friend and her lover and they were doing their thing and Haleigh woke and saw them. She may of became frustrated and left. Or, maybe one of them became frustrated and hurt Haleigh.
If she really fears Ron maybe she had someone dispose of Haleigh after she accidentally knocked her out. Or, one of the perp's came back and took her knowing that Misty was out on the town, maybe they had their eye on Haleigh for a while, or maybe this person wanted revenge towards Ron.
It is really hard to think of a theory when there is not much creditable information and it's so frustrating not to be able to help in anyway to search for Haleigh. I have read articles over and over looking to see if I could find any clue out of any of Misty's statements and the only thing I have found is that she has used Haleigh name in the pas-tense and one of the earlier article that claims Ron and Misty noticed Haleigh was missing when he got home and then she called 911 per Ron's request.

I just now have been able to get on my computer so I need an answer from last night. I was over reading on another site when one blogger had just received a post from websleuth. It was said that off Hwy 17 which is about 13 miles from Ron Cummings home...that a whiite sheet with blood on it had been found and alkso the blogge said ws was reporting that "they" I am assuming LE told every one to quit searching. Surely if this was so and LE thought they had a fin then it meant just volunteer searchers quit but LE would surely keep searching. This was very early in the am today then nothing else was reported. Someone,did any thing come of that and/or has it been mentioned since?
Sorry I did not proof what I posted...so embarrassing.

This is the only thing I have seen about the planned volunteer searches for today being stopped:

http://www.cbs47.com/content/topsto...earch-For-Haleigh/vIZNm345KUKnF43W8hC_OQ.cspx

Organizers with the search group have said sheriff’s officers told them not to look in areas because of the dangers. They said outside of the wildlife, other illegal activity going on in the woods could pose a problem for the volunteers. Officers also told the searchers if they did find any evidence, they could contaminate the scene and the evidence would be useless.

I do wonder how LE believes Haleigh may be found if no one is looking.

I think that whoever took Haleigh sat over in that place across the way that someone had made a chair to sit in...in the woods I believe...and just watched the comings and goings of the Cummings family. They would have known when the family went to bed and when Ron went and came home from work. I don't think it had anything to do with getting revenge...Ron...for some drug deal gone bad. LE can have questioned the SO's in the town but that doesn't mean that they were told the truth. I wonder if LE went into the homes of the SO's and looked everywhere?

I think it was either a SO who took her or Crystal's stepbrother/boyfriend and Crystal may or may not be involved. This man was going to have to pay $4,000 of his hard earned money for back support for Haleigh and I would like to know how he felt about that. Crystal doesn't work so he would have had to pay it for her. It sounds like he has kids and we know they have a baby together. I wonder how he felt about her two kids. Or he went in and took Haleigh and they have her somewhere for now. She is trying to get RJ and if she does and they have Haleigh stashed somewhere they won't stay in Florida long after the custody is final.

I can't think of anyone else besides a SO or Crystal and her boyfriend or just her boyfriend who even have a motive to take that little girl. Time keeps flowing by and there is no sign of Haleigh anywhere. Are we ever going to know what happened to her?

Bold by me, if someone was sitting in the woods, they would also would have to know about the people who live in the white latice house, Because that house looks right at the side door of ron.

(Bold Me)
I think that whoever took Haleigh sat over in that place across the way that someone had made a chair to sit in...in the woods I believe...and just watched the comings and goings of the Cummings family. They would have known when the family went to bed and when Ron went and came home from work. I don't think it had anything to do with getting revenge...Ron...for some drug deal gone bad. LE can have questioned the SO's in the town but that doesn't mean that they were told the truth. I wonder if LE went into the homes of the SO's and looked everywhere?

I think it was either a SO who took her or Crystal's stepbrother/boyfriend and Crystal may or may not be involved. This man was going to have to pay $4,000 of his hard earned money for back support for Haleigh and I would like to know how he felt about that. Crystal doesn't work so he would have had to pay it for her. It sounds like he has kids and we know they have a baby together. I wonder how he felt about her two kids. Or he went in and took Haleigh and they have her somewhere for now. She is trying to get RJ and if she does and they have Haleigh stashed somewhere they won't stay in Florida long after the custody is final.

I can't think of anyone else besides a SO or Crystal and her boyfriend or just her boyfriend who even have a motive to take that little girl. Time keeps flowing by and there is no sign of Haleigh anywhere. Are we ever going to know what happened to her?

Problem is bobbisangel with your possible theory (bolded by me above) is that doing away with Haleigh wouldn't do away with "back" or "arrears" child support that was owed by CS to RC...
MOO

Ok...I have not been on since last night and now I am sooooo lost on whats going on.
I'm still on the Jo theory. I still have not found any information to dispell it.

Hi Hawki, Acc to what we learned here, these items were found a week ago {I guess that would be 2 weeks ago Sat as we heard about this yesterday - not sure}. Sat on an organized search that Cobra was involved in. None of this is confirmed yet although I guess Kim, Crystal's attny, did mention things being found when she was on the NG show. xox

Ok...I have not been on since last night and now I am sooooo lost on whats going on.
I'm still on the Jo theory. I still have not found any information to dispell it.

I dont think they would have released the van if they had found any evidence in it, so until I find out JO had another mode of transportation, I have moved him down my list of possibles.

I think if Haleigh died that night she was moved out of the mobile home real soon. I haven't read if the cadaver dog was taken to the home, and we never heard of a hit there. That means if this happened, the body was removed before an hour and a half after death.

Actually, a good cadaver dog can detect the former presence of a dead body on a surface within TEN MINUTES after death (let's be generous and say THIRTY if she was wrapped in a blanket with the blanket holding most of the smell). If Haleigh was murdered in the trailer, and no cadaver dogs alerted in the trailer, then the perp moved the body pretty darn quick (same with the van).

(Bold Me)

Problem is bobbisangel with your possible theory (bolded by me above) is that doing away with Haleigh wouldn't do away with "back" or "arrears" child support that was owed by CS to RC...
MOO

Exactly correct...

(Bold Me)

MOO

You make a good point to the arearage, however do you think that Crystals BF/Stepbro has that much knowledge or is that legally sophisticated ? I tend not to think so. I like the hypothesies that has raised this point. Thanks to both of you.

So does anyone think if someone had taken Haleigh not to pay support/arrears they wouldn't have taken RJ also. I do think there was a support issue and Ron wanted the money, Crystal wasn't working but her support was based on two kids.

The judge ordered it on miminum wage on a reduction in support until Crystal resumed working again per court order jan 4, 2007. What good does it do to only take one child.

You make a good point to the arearage, however do you think that Crystals BF/Stepbro has that much knowledge or is that legally sophisticated ? I tend not to think so. I like the hypothesies that has raised this point. Thanks to both of you.

Sorry Player I didn't see your question sooner - one of those "I was here but not here" moments - I'm trying to transcribe a bunch of past interviews (RC & MC) and got entrenched in that...lol, sorry. Great question! I thought about that and my thinking is this; I agree that Chad - CS's significant other, probably wasn't/ isn't that legally sophisicated (not unlike many, if they haven't had reason to be legally knowledgable regarding a specific law/legal issue) but I do think that before one takes a risk such as this that includes significant legal consequences/penalties if caught and convicted, yes, one would first look into and educate themselves on the law(s) regarding the matter (back child support payments...dismissal of...on what grounds...) prior to committing a serious criminal act such as this. So I would than ask you this; The money (back child support) is owed to RC for the care of Haleigh so why not get rid of RC instead? TIA
MOO

Whether Crystal's boyfriend knew this fact or not, about the back support, doesn't matter. HE would not be accountable for it... Crystal is. If a person owes back child support and would be due an IRS tax refund, IRS is notified and that money goes towards the back support owed. Of course, if Crystal has not worked in the past year, she would not be due anything.
I have to add though, that Chad is either in the process of a divorce or it is already final, so I am sure his lawyer or the judge has filled him in on the consequences of not paying his support.

Whether Crystal's boyfriend knew this fact or not, about the back support, doesn't matter. HE would not be accountable for it... Crystal is. If a person owes back child support and would be due an IRS tax refund, IRS is notified and that money goes towards the back support owed. Of course, if Crystal has not worked in the past year, she would not be due anything.
I have to add though, that Chad is either in the process of a divorce or it is already final, so I am sure his lawyer or the judge has filled him in on the consequences of not paying his support.

Hi TxLady2, I think, for those who support the theory that Chad may be responsible for Haleigh's disappearance, > motive being to eliminate debt owed by Crystal to Ronald for back child support > they're also essentially saying that although it is CS's debt, it does in fact impact Chad, not just because he co-habitates or shares a mutual home with Crystal but because his income (possibly the only income coming into home at this time) is depended upon for the entire families provisions. (mortgage, rent, utilities, food,...) So the assumption is - again by those who support this theory - that Chad would have the most to gain by getting rid of Haleigh - getting rid of Haleigh = getting rid of back child support debt owed by Crystal to Ron, which Chad would ultimately have to pay or at least help Crystal pay it back. Of course this is ridiculous because, as I've pointed out before (lost count now how many times in total) getting rid of Haleigh DOES NOT, I REPEAT = dismissal of any arrearage child payments owed - Period.
MOO

My theory???? IDK WTH is going on anymore! There are definately attempts to sway the opinions of posters one way and the other. The chair in the woods...way hinky, the inconsistancies in Misty's story..yep, hinky, the time dicrepancies, hinky, TN constant yaya in the backround before Ron can even answer simple questions, hinky, Snoddy's little run down to the Haleighbug center...TOO HINKY. Strange people enjoying toying around on the outskirts of this case...disgusting! I don't know anything anymore except that a precious child is gone and there is way too much BS with all the parties involved.

This is the only thing I have seen about the planned volunteer searches for today being stopped:

http://www.cbs47.com/content/topsto...earch-For-Haleigh/vIZNm345KUKnF43W8hC_OQ.cspx

Organizers with the search group have said sheriff’s officers told them not to look in areas because of the dangers. They said outside of the wildlife, other illegal activity going on in the woods could pose a problem for the volunteers. Officers also told the searchers if they did find any evidence, they could contaminate the scene and the evidence would be useless.

(bold mine) Ok so wth is this report supposed to mean? Exactly what other illegal activity is going on in those woods anyway? We're left to speculate, IMO drug activities which is consistent w my current thoughtline...

Misty is reported to have been partying w WBGregJr, well known bigtime dealer w extensive record (burglary, grand theft, assaulting LEO but endless DRUGS) and possible part-time secret lover. This time she's been gone since Friday and has to be dragged back home by Ron (who's been seething all weekend) to watch kids before he can leave for his 4:30 pm shift. When Misty emerges wasted, not wanting to leave, Ron becomes belligerent and menacing toward WBGregJr. Knowing WBGJr is a major seller of crack, weed, ecstasy and other drugs, Ron threatens to inform on WBGJr. Haleigh & Junior hear entire altercation from Ron's truck until an irate Ron shoves an embarrassed lethargic Misty into his cab's passenger side, and roars off cussing her the whole way home.

When they arrive he tells her "Just put some f*g movies in if that ain't askin too much, you're gonna get me fired if I'm late to work." Misty's brother stops by w his kids who play outside w Haleigh & Junior for a while. The neighbor kids are outside too for a time and Misty manages to heat up some food for kids to eat. After a hasty dinner, she rushes the kids to bed with videos. Kids fight over which movie, so she puts one in each room, in hopes they'll quiet down. Junior falls asleep soon after but Haleigh isn't as cooperative. From here...

Scenario A
She tells friend/dealer he can come over later on after dad's gone and kids are asleep, but knows Haleigh will tell her dad if she sees. WBGJr has given her some parting gifts, and she digs in her pocket for the Lortabs he gave her. She mixes one into some milk and brings it to Haleigh, telling her to "get back in bed." She waits until Haleigh no longer is stirring, calls her friend back--and tells him the coast is clear.

She gently moves Junior from sofa to the floor on a blanket so as not to wake sissy. Soon WBGJr arrives and she lets him in. They continue smoking, drink some beers, and before he leaves they get to bouncing on the couch.

Once he's gone she goes to first move Haleigh over to her little bed from larger bed before moving Junior into the bedroom on larger bed where they'll both sleep. She notices blanket is wet. She's exhausted, in no mood to do laundry, shakes Haleigh and yells, "You got this bed soaking wet, now your dad's gonna be mad as..." She realizes now not only is the blanket wet, Haleigh is unresponsive. She's unable to rouse her so turns the light on and notices she's vomited, and looks oddly discolored. Then she remembers the Lortab.

She knows dad will kill her if he ever finds out. She calls WBGJr on his cell instead. "He won't be home for two hours, you gotta come back here there's somethin wrong w her," and she convinces him it's an emergency. He's afraid of her reporting the Lortabs and anything else he supplied to Misty so he consents to help--but he wants to send someone else over. Someone "better able to assess the situation" he tells her. It is no one Misty recognizes, and after going quietly back in the bedroom he tells Misty nobody can do anything but says he'll "take care of the problem." He leaves, once again the screen door slamming behind him, and from inside she hears a door on his vehicle opening. A short while later he appears back at the rear door w a cinderblock which he uses to prop the screendoor ajar. He returns to the bedroom, wraps Haleigh in a blanket and as he carries her thru the living area to the rear door Junior stirs, seeing only a dark figure leaving w Haleigh in arms.

Misty carries Junior back to the bedroom, and lays him on what was Haleigh's little bed, "don't worry... just go back to sleep" she says. She gathers up the wet blanket and sheets to wash, and there as she stuffs the blanket into the washer, the cinderblock gives her an idea of what she will tell dad... he will be home in just over an hour and a half, and by then the bedding will be dry, Junior will be placed there, and she will say she must have slept thru.

Scenario B
Same as A but she's told friend/dealer that she can leave w him whenever kids fall asleep. But she can't get Haleigh to sleep so gives her the Lortab (vicodin w/e, he's sold it all) and after Haleigh falls asleep WBGJr swings by to pick up Misty. They spend most of evening at his place, until 2 am or so. When he brings Misty back, they discover the same scenario.

Scenario C
Same as A but she's told friend/dealer that she can leave w him whenever kids fall asleep. WBGJr and associate stop by to pick up Misty. WBGJr's friend listens as Misty spills that a five year-old has been put to sleep w no one in the home but her three year-old brother. When they're all high and the other two are getting busy back at WBGJr's, WBGJr's friend takes key from Misty's purse--and heads straight back for residence where he knows no adult will be returning for hours. He props rear door, lets himself in where he finds and takes Haleigh. Misty lies to avoid admitting she was w WBGJr and that she left the children alone.

WBGJr could've brought the drugs w him when he came over. And if he was there perhaps he's still w Misty when they discover Haleigh. JO, or another acquaintance and/or associates could be substituted. The common factor to my latest theory is a threat made by dad--which HE may believe prompted retaliation ie Haleigh's disappearance. We know why Misty wouldn't say anything, and we know why anyone supplying drugs (and/or messing w Misty) might keep silent. I suppose there's the chance WBGJr outwitted the poly and it really was retaliation for a threat or vendetta for drug debt. But if all dad knows is he made threats thus felt responsible, it might explain why he wouldn't blame Misty. I still remember dad in initial news reports sent a very pointed message to possible perp re Haleigh, words to the effect IT isn't like property or money, taking somebody's child is different...

:parrot:

Kiki, your scenarios are so chilling. I so wish this child would be found.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member