Theories on what happened to Lindsey B.

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
On that Friday when Lindsey disappeared, had it rained recently in McCleary? What were the road conditions like that evening?

Would there have been a lot of slippery muddy places if she had needed to dash through someone's yard, or around buildings?

And of course my biggest question of all, were the creeks canals and ditches flowing with water at the time?

http://img121.imageshack.us/img121/8258/jmcreek2.jpg

I looked through all of the pics from Mikeb on Aug. 4th and this is not a shadow, it was re-paved. When?

Lindsey went missing June 26.
The street flooded on July 1st (as shown on the city site).
And we have the re-paved picture on Aug. 4th.

My question then is - was there some work being done there around the time Lindsey went missing - a hole she could have fell in. I think this is along the path where the creek is culverted under the town. I have a really strong feeling about this.
~~~

I do too.

On that Friday when Lindsey disappeared, had it rained recently in McCleary? What were the road conditions like that evening?

Would there have been a lot of slippery muddy places if she had needed to dash through someone's yard, or around buildings?

And of course my biggest question of all, were the creeks canals and ditches flowing with water at the time?

We know they were on July 1st when the city took that picture of the flooded road. We need to look at the weather for a week before and after June 26.

Weird that the photo date says July. Look here ...http://www.cityofmccleary.com/index.asp?Type=GALLERY&SEC={D2A30BC8-E1CD-4FAB-992A-16E3D955CB5C}

This is from Weather Underground and shows the precipitation levels for the days in June.

Attachments

• Weather June McCleary.jpg
    Weather June McCleary.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 15

Correct Jules; read the description ...
The flooding started early this year, merely 7 days into the new year.Here are a few pictures one day after the heavy rains on January 7th.

Correct Jules; read the description ...
The flooding started early this year, merely 7 days into the new year.Here are a few pictures one day after the heavy rains on January 7th.

I saw that, and then noticed some of the pics are from Jan and some are from June. Do you think they are ALL from Jan? Maybe taken from different cameras and one did not have the correct date set?

I just don't think they get enough rain in those months to create that kind of flooding. Only way to know for sure is to call the City?

This is from Weather Underground and shows the precipitation levels for the days in June.

Thanks Jules, you are a gem.

Can you get the one for July so we can see how much precip caused these flooded areas?

I saw that, and then noticed some of the pics are from Jan and some are from June. Do you think they are ALL from Jan? Maybe taken from different cameras and one did not have the correct date set?

~~~

Good catch Jules71 and Knox - these are the photos date stamped July 1, 2009 on the Flood Photo page:

Sams Canal at Maple & 7th
Beck Street
6th & Fir

(do all three of these places match up to Oakes scent report, or am I just imagining things?)

Look at the photo's JVK posted on 7/1 and 7/2, looks pretty dry to me. But your theory about the road work is a good one Jules. I can't see what you are saying is a shadow, can you more clearly point it out?

Look at the photo's JVK posted on 7/1 and 7/2, looks pretty dry to me. But your theory about the road work is a good one Jules. I can't see what you are saying is a shadow, can you more clearly point it out?

Do you have the link for the WS page of JVK photos 7/1-2 handy?

The area I circled in red. Every picture Mikeb took that day show this.

Attachments

• repavement.jpg
    repavement.jpg
    112.7 KB · Views: 25

Attachments

• Weather July.jpg
    Weather July.jpg
    102.6 KB · Views: 14
~~~

Good catch Jules71 and Knox - these are the photos date stamped July 1, 2009 on the Flood Photo page:

Sams Canal at Maple & 7th
Beck Street
6th & Fir

(do all three of these places match up to Oakes scent report, or am I just imagining things?)

Hmmm... perhaps they do. Good thinking!

I wanted to bring this over from the Dream thread so we can look at it here.

Originally Posted by TamgMit
Maybe it is steam. During june 22 to july they where flushing the sewage system but not sure it would make it steam.

and this.....
~~~

Tamgmit, Carbuff, Razzberry and Jules71 - Thank you so much for your ideas and questions regarding the area seen in these photographs. After seeing what appears to be steam close to the ground and orange warning cones nearby, I couldn't help wondering again about the storm drains, sewers and waterways in town.

Here is closeup picture from 6th and Fir where it shows the road was re-paved. Same spot we saw that was flooded on the City site.

ETA: Another picture showing the repavement and the grassy area which would be right along side JM's creek/property and is Fir St.

Attachments

• repavement 2.jpg
    repavement 2.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 9
  • repave 3.jpg
    repave 3.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 10

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors