Theories on what may have happened to Benjaman Kyle

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There are large newspapers for Denver- have they been contacted? The reason I'm asking is that there are a lot of little newspapers too and if a flyer were sent out to them (as I find the names and addresses) is that okay? Our local paper serves a small population and I am sure there are others in different counties. Also, I would need a tutorial as to how to attach the flyer to an email- could someone help or advise if this has been done?

TIA! Boyz_Mum:blowkiss:

I've heard back from the Great Grand Hobo Duke of Cyber Space and he will be posting the information about BK on their Hobo Grapevine.
I also emailed 3 others from the Hobo Society but haven't heard back from them.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Great job, rozey.
I did not know about the Great Grand Hobo Duke of Cyber Space.
OT: p.m. you about another case.

Theory: What if someone in the military was responsible for the attack on BK?

There are fourteen military bases in Georgia. http://georgiainfo.galileo.usg.edu/gamil.htm
http://usmilitary.about.com/library/milinfo/statefacts/blga.htm
Almost 106,00 personnel combined.

BK fingerprints have not shown up in any military database.
But the FBI would have access to any problem persons in Georgia military bases.
Was anyone jailed or kicked out of the service in late 2004?, early 2005?
Was anyone caught for beating up civilians?
Was someone caught for robbing civilians?
Was anyone caught for identity theft?
Was someone caught with several peoples credit cards and wallets?
Did someone have a temper and drank, then beat people up?

Be nice if FBI could take a look at those Georgia military records. See who was discharged or jailed.

Theory number 2 for the day:
BK was some clandestine spy/investigator for HOMELAND SECURITY
or the CIA or Defense Dept or State Dept. or Justice Dept. or NSA or Terrorist Threat Integration Center in CIA or Treasury Dept.
His fingerprints are NOT on file for the general law enforcement world, including FBI.

BK arrives in Savannah, GA. There is a problem with a military person selling secrets. Or the hurricane caused an emegent need for a covert investigator.
OR the CDC in Atlanta has a major security issue.
And
BK is attacked by a stranger who wants to rob him. He is overpowered, beaten, robbed. But once his secret i.d. is discovered, the attacker does not kill him, instead leaves him semi conscious by a dumpster, where he will be found.
OR
BK is nearly killed by rivals or by the person he was sent to investigate.
BK now has amnesia.
No one will report him missing.
His fingerprints will not come up in any database.
Yes, a wild theory.
fyi: 2007 article on a-space for spies.
http://www.iht.com/articles/2007/09/02/america/spy.php

snip

Oh how interesting. I'm sure they'll spend lots of money on this but I, for one, wish they wouldn't. One word, hacking. I've got other words but hacking is enough, at least for me. Personally, I think they should have just done what they said they had *intended* when they wanted to create Homeland Security... FBI & CIA were the first two agencies to have been housed under that umbrella. As soon as creation was okayed, those two agencies were out of the picture.

They just need to do what people in general need to do... communicate. That is where their failures have been, in communication when it's vital.

Sorry 'bout all that OT.

Dreamweaver, something to consider with this latest line of theory thought... anthrax had become an issue by then as well as other biological weapons threats.

Today, I was reading the thread of BK's memories from the Denver area. His memories of restaurants in the area makes me think of someone who travels for business and eats out frequently. That would explain why the memories do not have family and friends in them. Life on the road can be very lonely when someone isn't working. The Denver airport was opened in 1995 and would have been worked on for many years prior to its opening. Maybe BK worked there during the construction. There are also theories about his being involved in the construction of a plant in Georgia prior to his attack. Does anyone know how we could get a list of employees or companies that worked on these two projects and cross reference them?

The construction that took place in plant mcintosh, was handle by yates and Be&k. I am working on this. I also notice that there was contruction going on at the airport too at that time. I will see if I can find the article again, but i think it was in savannah newspaper. try doing a search, see if you come up with something. maybe you can link companies and if so, go for it. I think the problem we will run into here is the companies not wanting to release any names of subcontractor and employees. Probably why they won't return my calls.

If we could come up with a list of companies and adresses or e-mails, then we could forward the info to their human resource office. They could then distribute the info to employees to protect employees right to privacy. I will do a little sleuthing today. Thanks for responding. I didn't want to repeat work already done.

Just had a thought today, don't know if this has been explored yet---how do we know that BK was not alone while traveling? Are there any other Jane or John Doe's that were found in the area during the time that BK was found? That might be why noone is looking for him? I will see what I can find out...

Also, Has this been looked at before? This guy has the same facial structure as BK-it could be his father or uncle??:
http://www.odmp.org/officer/12385-patrolman-benjamin-kyle-smith
----------------------------------------------------
re: BK not alone. I have done some research about crimes in that general timer period in Georgia. Nothing popped up.
But as with BK, his crime was not on the police incident log and it certainly was not listed in any of the local crime news.

In my town, the newspaper still lists the local crime, graffiti, dui, assaults, etc.

But, you could have more luck than I did. Let us know.

Theory number 1 for Monday:
BK had moved to Florida to retire. BK still has his regional accent. BK is a loner, with few family or friends.
Hurricane mid Aug. 2004. BK decided to leave FL and go north. He comes up to the
Savannah, GA area. He is attacked, either robbed for money or carjacked and then beaten and left by a Burger King dumpster.
Hotel records are a mess what with the hurricane and Red Cross in town and other organizations. His car was sold for parts or dumped in a deep lake or river.

His home in Florida destroyed. He never filed for homeowner's insurance. Insurance companies did not mind. His neighbors did not know him well, and when no body was found, assumed he left FLorida and moved back home. Mortgage company had a destroyed house on their hands and either wrote it off or thought BK had skipped out and was living somewhere else.
BK has never had his fingerprints taken. In the Viet Nam war era, he either lucked out on the draft or he was considered 4F or he was a college student.

Somewhere, maybe, his brothers wonder why they have not heard from BK for so long, but just think, oh, you know Ben.

We can hope that the Y-DNA search will find something. Or that the drivers license facial recognition software will find him.

If we could come up with a list of companies and adresses or e-mails, then we could forward the info to their human resource office. They could then distribute the info to employees to protect employees right to privacy. I will do a little sleuthing today. Thanks for responding. I didn't want to repeat work already done.

vtgirl: this is the article of airport construction in georgia. maybe this company is the same company in denver.

http://old.savannahnow.com/stories/070204/2279633.shtml

Came across something today, makes me think ummm? Colfax, Indiana and it is NW of Indianapolis. Yes,, I have posted on topix, just in case.

I posted earlier in 50-60 year old thread, asking about fingerprints for the military. I found some interesting facts about this. Leads me to believe
1. Ben was from English Canada, and came to the states some 20+ years ago(would make sense for the voice expert theory)
2. Ben has been declared deceased.(prints no longer in military database)
3. Ben left the states prior to military call in 1968, and only returned due to family passing
Any other thoughts on this.....

Article of fingerprints

Does the FBI have your fingerprints?
http://www.slate.com/id/2117226/

What is in the Defense Manpower Data Center Data Base
http://www.defenselink.mil/privacy/notices/osd/DMDC01b.html

Military Entrance Processing Command (MEPCOM) applicants
http://www.mepcom.army.mil/hq.html

Wasn't reported missing until after the date he was found beaten because he was away on business/vacation/trip and said person didn't know exactly when he would return. So maybe newer missing persons reports need to be looked at.

Wasn't reported missing until after the date he was found beaten because he was away on business/vacation/trip and said person didn't know exactly when he would return. So maybe newer missing persons reports need to be looked at.

That's a good idea-

I decided to go back to the beginning of BK's story and K I S S.
1. BK was beaten. BK was stripped naked; he was sunburned, covered in fire ant bites and had three depressions on the right side of his head. He was found unconscious, on Aug.31, 2004.
2. BK was left behind a dumpster at Burger King, Richmond Hill, Ga.
Time: a little after 6:00a.m., per Dr Phill show.
3. No investigation done. Anything in the dumpster gone.
4. BK in hospitals.
5. BK finally has cataract surgery. Sees himself and thinks he should be 20yrs younger.
6. BK works as unpaid volunteer.
and WE ALL know we have been unable to match any missing man to BK. DNA is no match. Fingerprints are no match.
Okayyyy.
Next step:
Trying to stay logical and not be creative.
1A. BK: The attack was personal: To kill him. It failed.
1aa. the attack was not personal. To rob him.
2B. BK: personal attack: then by the dumpster because they planned to dump his body inside.
2bb. not personal attack: by the dumpster, just to get him away from the attack site.
3.A. Police at scene, were not thorough, either through inexperience or
thinking BK was a bum.
3aa. Same.
4A. BK not able to remember.
5A. BK sees himself after surgery. Thinks he has aged 20 yrs.
6A. BK is someone who has a work ethic.
Leads to the conclusion:
Either someone wanted him dead and tried to do so themselves
or
someone wanted his money, his car, something, and attacked him

Creative theory:
IF, IF, someone wanted him dead, why not use a gun? Or is he was to suffer by a beating, but then left out in the sun, naked, unconscious, why not use a gun to complete the job. Or strangulation or any nasty other way to kill someone.

IF, IF, he was attacked to take something of his, then why strip him naked and leave him out in the sun?
Why not just the attack, steal the item, leave him to be found?

Either reason, no one knew he would have amnesia and not remember anything at all.

Saying that,
then,
IF , it was a personal thing to murder him, then that person knows that it did not work.
AND
that his memory could come back anytime.
AND a good reason they would not report him missing.
IF, it was a random attack, they left him alive and damaged, but knew he could not recognize them.
AND
they do not care if his memory comes back, because they know BK knows nothing about them.
AND they have no reason to report him missing.

Good job dream.
One thing though, BK was not found behind the dumpster, he was found next to or beside the dumpster, behind the Burger King. I went back and checked this several times, just to be sure.
With that being said, if he was found at 7 a.m., how did he get sunburned?

Is it possible, he was there the day before, behind he dumpster and no one saw him, then how would he have got to a position for someone to see him if he is unconscious?(would explain the sunburn)

Is it possible, he was beaten somewhere else where he could get sunburned, and then dropped at BK in early a.m.?

Is it possible, he was already sunburned, due to being at a beach, gets in his vehicle heading home, stops off at BK the nite before to eat, and is jumped in the parking lot, before making it inside his vehicle?

Is it possible, he was already sunburned, gets in his vehicle heading home, stops to get a hotel, all are full with the construction in the area, gets back in his car, see's the BK and pulls over to get some shut eye, someone sees him, beats him, and steals his vehicle?

Is it possible he went for a boat ride to get the sunburn?

He had to have been naked or close to naked, the day before. There is no way, being found at 7 in the morning, he was sunburned at that time of 7 a.m. Even with temps in the 100 degree range, you will not get sunburned at 7 a.m.

Good job dream.
One thing though, BK was not found behind the dumpster, he was found next to or beside the dumpster, behind the Burger King. I went back and checked this several times, just to be sure.
With that being said, if he was found at 7 a.m., how did he get sunburned?

Is it possible, he was there the day before, behind he dumpster and no one saw him, then how would he have got to a position for someone to see him if he is unconscious?(would explain the sunburn)

Is it possible, he was beaten somewhere else where he could get sunburned, and then dropped at BK in early a.m.?

Is it possible, he was already sunburned, due to being at a beach, gets in his vehicle heading home, stops off at BK the nite before to eat, and is jumped in the parking lot, before making it inside his vehicle?

Is it possible, he was already sunburned, gets in his vehicle heading home, stops to get a hotel, all are full with the construction in the area, gets back in his car, see's the BK and pulls over to get some shut eye, someone sees him, beats him, and steals his vehicle?

Is it possible he went for a boat ride to get the sunburn?

He had to have been naked or close to naked, the day before. There is no way, being found at 7 in the morning, he was sunburned at that time of 7 a.m. Even with temps in the 100 degree range, you will not get sunburned at 7 a.m.
--------------------------------------------------------

http://drphil.com/slideshows/slideshow/4682/?id=4682&showID=1146
Where I got the 6:00a.m. time, on Dr Phil, BK says it was around 6:00a.m.

Sunburn: I don't think he was by the dumpster the day before. I think someone would have noticed him.
Same thing with being attacked at Burger King night of Aug. 30, no way to be that sunburned and naked and have cataracts that were stated to be caused by prolonged exposure to the sun.
Wish the google map showed how the Burger King of Aug. 31, 2004 was laid out, where the dumpster was in relation to the sun.
I read that Benjaman Kyle's Burger King was torn down.

Sunburned by boating or on the beach, yes. But sunburned all over and covered in fire ant bites? Maybe.

IMO: I think he was attacked somewhere else. He was beaten.
He lay out in the sun for a long time. Long enough to be sunburned
and be covered in fire ant bites. Long enough that he had cataracts from too much sun. ( with his eyes open ?)
When found, he was sweating profusely. When I read about fire ant bites, one of the after effects is sweating.

I think his attacker decided to dump him. Maybe after Burger King closed.
It closes in my area at midnight.
Maybe the attacker thought he was dead or dying and was going to put him in the dumpster. But could not.

IMO: So, he would have been attacked on Mon. Aug., 30, 2004
or Sun., Aug. 29, 2004.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members