Theories: Who and Why?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Hi Sheza-

I thought we had a lefty when I first read the report. But after the trajectory analysis, I changed it to a righty.

The analysis also supported that both girls were first shot when standing, and received additional shots when down on the ground.

---------Here is what I posted on topix---------

It took me a while, but here is a scenario that trajectory analysis suggests, based on the autopsy reports. And I stress "suggests":

I'll speculate here that since these killers were also out to humilate their victims, they might have even spit on them -- and that is possibly the DNA that OSBI collected. Just speculation.

Excellent post. Thank you for sharing your insight.

Lauren I am listening very closely to all theories, Seems the Whitaker family is going with this theory, I went to a bake sale Graham School had last night, Whitaker's and Placker's both were there. Whitaker's/Farrows talk about the murders like we all do here in WS, the Placker's don't...nothing.. kinda strange.

Sheza,
Thanks so much for keeping us updated on local info.
It is appreciated.

Flossie

Lauren I am listening very closely to all theories, Seems the Whitaker family is going with this theory, I went to a bake sale Graham School had last night, Whitaker's and Placker's both were there. Whitaker's/Farrows talk about the murders like we all do here in WS, the Placker's don't...nothing.. kinda strange.

Sheza, please verify if the "theory" you are referring to is the OSBI theory or the one posted the other day? I just want to be sure. OSBI stated they were killed where they stood. The other theory stated they were moved and placed where they were found.

One question regarding the bake sale at Graham School. Was this a regular bake sale? Or in memory of the girls to raise funds? Why I ask is, I can understand why the Whitakers would be there, they still have a child that attends the school. But why were the Plackers there?

Yes, it is strange that the Plackers don't talk about the murders. They must really be afraid of something or someone.

My heart goes out to the Whitaker family. As much as i hate to say it, I believe Skyla was in the wrong place at the wrong time. Not that Taylor deserved any of this, but somehow I think this was a strong message being sent to the Plackers. And Taylor was the best way to get the message across. JMO.

Sheza, please verify if the "theory" you are referring to is the OSBI theory or the one posted the other day? I just want to be sure. OSBI stated they were killed where they stood. The other theory stated they were moved and placed where they were found.

One question regarding the bake sale at Graham School. Was this a regular bake sale? Or in memory of the girls to raise funds? Why I ask is, I can understand why the Whitakers would be there, they still have a child that attends the school. But why were the Plackers there?

Yes, it is strange that the Plackers don't talk about the murders. They must really be afraid of something or someone.

My heart goes out to the Whitaker family. As much as i hate to say it, I believe Skyla was in the wrong place at the wrong time. Not that Taylor deserved any of this, but somehow I think this was a strong message being sent to the Plackers. And Taylor was the best way to get the message across. JMO.

The theory posted here is what I'm referring to, I don't know what the OSBI's theory is other than it may be locals.
No the bake sale was not for the families, the school has it every year.
There are several Placker children attending Graham School.
None of the Plackers that I have noticed act scared..I'm not saying that in a mean way..We see them out-and-about more now than before the murders.

Sorry, I get confused someone asked if I knew anything about the gun being found and I knew it had not been found. I will post only in the rumor thead if I post.
Nothing to be sorry for, not your fault, you were just answering a Rumor post.

Some of the posts drift from Rumor to Theory or completely get Off Topic completely :)

Discussing what comes from TOPIX with no link for fact, is RUMOR!

Some of the posts drift from Rumor to Theory or completely get Off Topic completely :)

Next time a question is asked in the wrong thread that I may be able to help with, I will not answer.

The theory posted here is what I'm referring to, I don't know what the OSBI's theory is other than it may be locals.
No the bake sale was not for the families, the school has it every year.
There are several Placker children attending Graham School.
None of the Plackers that I have noticed act scared..I'm not saying that in a mean way..We see them out-and-about more now than before the murders.

Thank you for clarifying Sheza. As always, I find your posts very informative and helpful. Thanks for your "local" input.

I can't even imagine what is going through their poor minds (The Whitakers/Farrows) regarding the theory. I hope they will get the answers someday. I didn't realize there were other Placker children attending the school.

Do you feel they are out and about more often for a reason?? Maybe they are trying to show they aren't afraid?

Thank you for clarifying Sheza. As always, I find your posts very informative and helpful. Thanks for your "local" input.

I can't even imagine what is going through their poor minds (The Whitakers/Farrows) regarding the theory. I hope they will get the answers someday. I didn't realize there were other Placker children attending the school.

Do you feel they are out and about more often for a reason?? Maybe they are trying to show they aren't afraid?

Thank you very much Lauren for those kind words, you are probably right they may be trying to show they are not afraid.

And thank you RPS for your post I will pm you with a thought.

Next time a question is asked in the wrong thread that I may be able to help with, I will not answer.

Oh, Sheza...that would be a loss to all of us. That isn't a rumor or a theory but, imo, a fact. Please continue to provide your valuable input. It is truly appreciated.:blowkiss:

Sheza, your information as a local is invaluable to all that read here.

I know I strongly suggested that we start posting on the threads again, so no one feels left out, but maybe it would be better just to stay in the privacy of our room. ya think? Geesh!

RPS~
As usual this was an informative and interesting post. Thanks for taking the time to post it.
Do you have any thoughts on the motive behind the killings and whether there are one or two shooters. I thought that perhaps since you hypothesize that the killers wanted to humiliate the girls, perhaps you could add some insight as to the mindset of someone who would want to humiliate these young ladies.

/// Speculative Scenario - As posted on topix--Fiction ///

A young man has a comfortable life living in his parents' house. But he did something very bad that only his younger sister knew about. She told 2 of her friends at school. One of them told her
parents who then called the teenager's Mom.

The Mom confronted the young man, saying she wants him out of house now. He gets upset and makes threats. The parents get scared, go to LE, and get an emergency protective order. They
tell LE that he threatened them and that's why they want the order. But, it's really about the bad thing he did, but they don't want him to
go to jail. They don't press charges about the threats.

He goes to live in an apartment by the tracks or to a church-sponsored shelter. His lifestyle has taken a huge hit, as he is separated from friends
and family. He now needs to worry about income, and considers crime because he has no choice. He befriends a mentor, who provides him with a gun that he got in a burglary.

Just like that, his life has turned miserable. And he is bitter. A few weeks later, while returning home from a friend's house, he spots two girls by chance. These are the two girls who ruined his life. The vehicle stops.

With the gun held behind his back, or in his back waistband, he approaches the girls. He's friendly and asks "Have you seen my sister? I'm looking for
her." The girls were not afraid and ready to be helpful.

Next time a question is asked in the wrong thread that I may be able to help with, I will not answer.....

Sheza..Please don't feel that way.
In my opinion, there is NO wrong thread, when you have theory, rumor or information to share with us in this murder. Most are here to discuss this case and everyone's input is welcome.

When the blogs are structured/policed so very strict and complicated, it turns many of us off.
Who has the time to look-up the definition of rumor, theory, hear-say, speculation, fiction or facts, in a dictionary before they answer a question ???

Sheza, Being a local your information, input is valued, please stay and answer anyone's question you choose where ever you choose...

Discussing what comes from TOPIX with no link for fact, is RUMOR!

I am sorry I posted in the wrong Thread, I did not know there was a rumor thread as I am still getting to know websleuths next time just kindly let me know, don't be rude about it and talk like I am not here, please. I am a person and we all make mistakes.

Also where is the rumor post so I can post there if I have another question I have not been able to find it. Thank you and have a good day!

RPS~
As usual this was an informative and interesting post. Thanks for taking the time to post it.
Do you have any thoughts on the motive behind the killings and whether there are one or two shooters. I thought that perhaps since you hypothesize that the killers wanted to humiliate the girls, perhaps you could add some insight as to the mindset of someone who would want to humiliate these young ladies.

/// Speculative Scenario - As posted on topix--Fiction ///

A young man has a comfortable life living in his parents' house. But he did something very bad that only his younger sister knew about. She told 2 of her friends at school. One of them told her
parents who then called the teenager's Mom.

The Mom confronted the young man, saying she wants him out of house now. He gets upset and makes threats. The parents get scared, go to LE, and get an emergency protective order. They
tell LE that he threatened them and that's why they want the order. But, it's really about the bad thing he did, but they don't want him to
go to jail. They don't press charges about the threats.

He goes to live in an apartment by the tracks or to a church-sponsored shelter. His lifestyle has taken a huge hit, as he is separated from friends
and family. He now needs to worry about income, and considers crime because he has no choice. He befriends a mentor, who provides him with a gun that he got in a burglary.

Just like that, his life has turned miserable. And he is bitter. A few weeks later, while returning home from a friend's house, he spots two girls by chance. These are the two girls who ruined his life. The vehicle stops.

With the gun held behind his back, or in his back waistband, he approaches the girls. He's friendly and asks "Have you seen my sister? I'm looking for
her." The girls were not afraid and ready to be helpful.

Aren't you forgetting about the second gun?

Good scenario.

I guess that means though that the perp would have had to park the car slightly north on the County Road where the girls would have had to walk past it then? Or the shooter would have had to come up from behind them?

I base this on your suggested last shot analysis where the last shot is fired from 15-20 feet away perhaps as the perp is walking to the car. Since Taylor was on her back with head facing south, toward her home, his path would have to be north of the crime scene.

Just wondering if I got all that correct.

Good scenario.

I guess that means though that the perp would have had to park the car slightly north on the County Road where the girls would have had to walk past it then? Or the shooter would have had to come up from behind them?

I base this on your suggested last shot analysis where the last shot is fired from 15-20 feet away perhaps as the perp is walking to the car. Since Taylor was on her back with head facing south, toward her home, his path would have to be north of the crime scene.

Hi Envoy Driver~
I have looked for information on the location of Taylors body. Could you provide a link or at least tell me where you found the info? If I remember correctly, the autopsy results stated the direction of Skyla but, not Taylor. I will check my notes, maybe I am wrong. Either way, I would like to understand the positions of both of the girls. Any help would be much appreciated.

ruflossn

Good scenario.

EnvoyDriver-

I don't think I have seen a confirmed source comment on what direction the 13YO was facing, but I could be wrong. However, I definitely get the sense that the killer got out of a vehicle that was on the east side of the road (the girls were found on the west side) and that that shot to the thigh was a final, parting shot before getting back in the vehicle and leaving the scene.

EnvoyDriver-

I don't think I have seen a confirmed source comment on what direction the 13YO was facing, but I could be wrong. However, I definitely get the sense that the killer got out of a vehicle that was on the east side of the road (the girls were found on the west side) and that that shot to the thigh was a final, parting shot before getting back in the vehicle and leaving the scene.

Hello All~
I reviewed the autopsy notes and I could not find a definitive answer as to the direction that Taylor (the 13yo) was found at the crime scene. I could only find reference to Skyla. (the 11yo) I also agree w/ RPS, I think the shot to the groin/thigh was the final shot that Taylor received.

Good Day~
Flossie

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amakur