Theories: Who and Why?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
That groin shot to Taylor couldn't have been just a parting shot because of the trajectory of the bullet.
The bullet was traveling almost parallel to body. I doubt she was positioned in such a way that a standing person could have made that shot.
Somebody had to drop down to get the bullet to travel up her body.

Skyla's wounds should have told LE the number of shooters. It should have been easy to tell which wounds occurred while Skyla was moving and which ones occurred when she was down. If just one larger caliber wound occurred when Skyla was moving then that means there were two shooters...

Albert18...Could it be possible the groin shot was made while the shooter was sitting on a 4-wheeler?...:waitasec:

I think there are three general circumstances that could describe this crime.

1. The killers were local and something happened that day or this was ongoing and it escalated that day.

2. The killings were a payback for something but it wasn't something the girls had done.

3. The killers were just passing through and something happened that set them off.

If it was option 1, this case should have been wrapped up within a couple of weeks.

If it was option 2, LE should at least know the reason for the killing by now. They don't seem to know why it happened.

If it was option 3, this case will probably never be solved.

There was a case years ago in the Houston area where a girl got off work at a hotel some time after midnight and while she was driving home on a freeway a couple of guys passed her and must have been ogling her. Instead of ignoring them, she flipped them off and so they ran her off the road and killed her. They may have sexually assaulted her too, I don't remember. They caught the guys and that was the reason they gave for killing her....

1. My first guess is teenagers with a grudge, thus the overkill and groin shot..

Number 2 is my 2nd guess, from a family members past..

Does anyone know the past of V. or P.?
Was threats made to the P. family years ago, being the reason they moved and home schooled Taylor?

Did either parent belong to any motorcycle gangs, testify against anyone, work undercover, in a witness protection program, was their X a stalker or sent to prison, etc.etc...
did something take place in their past so bad as to bring on the murder of 2 children, for revenge? This murder was done by a sneaking, lying weak coward.

IMO i think they were teenagers who did the shooting. i really believe that maybe a female was involved with it somehow.

Does anyone have a link where I can read the autopsy reports?

Thanks.

Ocean

I think it was a Placker family member with anger/rage problem and over something very stupid and the family probably knows this but doesn't want to be the one to say it out loud. One family shooter with a possible second to help cover it up.

Thanks TG and Keyboard!:)

It seems that each girl received one shot close up.

The one of Skyla to the right of her neck shows scattered gunpowder residue and the one shot to the base of Taylor's skull showed powder stippling. That would mean the killers had to be pretty close to the victims when they fired.

However there is no sooting or stippling on the other wounds. Those seem to have been done where the gun powder residue would not reach them before it lost its burst and momentum when the gases and gunpowder left the barrel.

I found this site interesting. It talks about how the forensic experts can tell how far away the gun was from the victim when fired by the sooting and stippling found.

http://books.google.com/books?id=30...&hl=en&sa=X&oi=book_result&resnum=5&ct=result

I think it was a Placker family member with anger/rage problem and over something very stupid and the family probably knows this but doesn't want to be the one to say it out loud. One family shooter with a possible second to help cover it up.

I don't really know what to say, Sheza but would you please explain what you are saying in further detail.

Do you actually believe that anyone in the Placker family would have killed the girls on an open road on a Sunday afternoon where they knew people could come by at any moment? Also do you honestly think that any of the Plackers are so intelligent that they could hoodwink the OSBI? You don't think OSBI made sure their alibis were sound and verifiable? It has been said that polygraphs were given do you think they were all capable of passing it and outsmarting the expert polygraph examiner?

How can it be just a spur of the moment stupid rage when two guns were used to murder these girls right where they stood and they were shot a total of 13 times?

imoo

I have to jump in here and say I agree with Sheza. Anyone who comes from a step-family would understand the problems that go on inside that family. There is a lot of jealousy toward the youngest member because they are the "baby" of the family. This causes a lot of anger issues with the other children.

If P and V wasn't home that day, it would have been the perfect opprotunity to get back at T.

I have to jump in here and say I agree with Sheza. Anyone who comes from a step-family would understand the problems that go on inside that family. There is a lot of jealousy toward the youngest member because they are the "baby" of the family. This causes a lot of anger issues with the other children.

If P and V wasn't home that day, it would have been the perfect opportunity to get back at T.

Well I must just be having a bad night because now I am confused what you mean by "step family would understand the problems".

We have five children. Two are my step daughters and three are my natural children. There is no friction between any of the siblings nor with us. They call each other brother or sister. We have never used the word "step" to label our children......they simply are our children and we are who they call "Daddy" and "Moma" and they have their other parents who are "Mom" and "Dad" to them.

My friend did have a child that was raised by her parents since she was only 17 when she had the little girl. There was no friction at all in their family. Her little daughter thought of her grandparents as her parents since they had always raised her from birth and thought of her bio mom as her older sister, both adored each other.

I just cannot fathom even sibling rivalry ending in a 13 shot shoot out on a wide open country road in broad daylight and they wait all those years to do so when Taylor is 13 years old????:waitasec:

imooo

Well I must just be having a bad night because now I am confused what you mean by "step family would understand the problems".

We have five children. Two are my step daughters and three are my natural children. There is no friction between any of the siblings nor with us. They call each other brother or sister. We have never used the word "step" to label our children......they simply are our children and we are who they call "Daddy" and "Moma" and they have their other parents who are "Mom" and "Dad" to them.

My friend did have a child that was raised by her parents since she was only 17 when she had the little girl. There was no friction at all in their family. Her little daughter thought of her grandparents as her parents since they had always raised her from birth and thought of her bio mom as her older sister, both adored each other.

I just cannot fathom even sibling rivalry ending in a 13 shot shoot out on a wide open country road in broad daylight and they wait all those years to do so when Taylor is 13 years old????:waitasec:

imooo

Ocean, you are very blessed to have a family who get along with one another. I guess I should have used the words "broken family" instead of "step-family."

I grew up in a broken family. I have 1 step brother and 2 half brothers. Let me tell ya, we had some pretty good drag out fights with one another. Luckily, my dad kept his guns locked up!

Ocean, you are very blessed to have a family who get along with one another. I guess I should have used the words "broken family" instead of "step-family."

I grew up in a broken family. I have 1 step brother and 2 half brothers. Let me tell ya, we had some pretty good drag out fights with one another. Luckily, my dad kept his guns locked up!
Why would a family member decide to murder Taylor when she had a little friend with her?

Trying not to seem mean but all of the pics of the family members I have seen they don't seem to be the sharpest tools in the drawer, Do you all think they could pull the wool over the FBI and the OK state police?

Why would a family member decide to murder Taylor when she had a little friend with her?

Possibly a young family member that did not mean for "things to get out of control" they way they did. Possibly a young family member that was full of rage, drug fueled rage?

Theory only........

Trying not to seem mean but all of the pics of the family members I have seen they don't seem to be the sharpest tools in the drawer, Do you all think they could pull the wool over the FBI and the OK state police?

Black Poodle...you have me laughing with your post and in saying that I tend to agree with you.

Possibly a young family member that did not mean for "things to get out of control" they way they did. Possibly a young family member that was full of rage, drug fueled rage?

Theory only........
In theory it could be, I rule out nothing at this point.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lostnfound
Back