Theories: Who and Why?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Trying not to seem mean but all of the pics of the family members I have seen they don't seem to be the sharpest tools in the drawer, Do you all think they could pull the wool over the FBI and the OK state police?

Black Poodle, I think that's very possible. The family is very familiar with LE. We have all said from the beginning that the time line just dosen't seem right.

Ocean, you are very blessed to have a family who get along with one another. I guess I should have used the words "broken family" instead of "step-family."

I grew up in a broken family. I have 1 step brother and 2 half brothers. Let me tell ya, we had some pretty good drag out fights with one another. Luckily, my dad kept his guns locked up!

You mean you wanted to kill each other? How horrible that must have been for all of you. I am so sorry that you experienced such things. Now I think it is typical somewhat while growing up that siblings get angry enough to swing at each other and fight especially boys but that is a long long way from killing a 11 and 13 year old child.

Whomever did this did it in the wide open and left them beside the road. What sibling could have been that angry to not only kill Taylor but little Skyla too?

Wasn't the Placker children all grown? Why would they be angry enough to kill one of their own and her little friend? I am sorry, I just cant not wrap myself around a reason they would do so.

imoo

I just cant help but wonder if it was payback from something that could have happened in the past... like in OKC

Trying not to seem mean but all of the pics of the family members I have seen they don't seem to be the sharpest tools in the drawer, Do you all think they could pull the wool over the FBI and the OK state police?

No, I absolutely do not think that anyone in the Placker or Whitaker family had the ability to pull the wool over the FBI or OSBI. And I believe they asked for polygraphs on all family members as well as the so called witnesses too.

They said they had interviewed over 500 people. If anything was going on with the Plackers or Whitakers someone would have known and told imo.

imoo

I just cant help but wonder if it was payback from something that could have happened in the past... like in OKC

I have thought about that but why would they wait three years and we know all about the links to OKC so it is only logical that LE knows and much more.

I just think there is so little real clues, that OSBI isnt letting any thing out

do we know for a fact that they took polygraphs and passed? All I know is they said all family is cleared. I dont know how that is possible. They said that way too fast

do we know for a fact that they took polygraphs and passed? All I know is they said all family is cleared. I don't know how that is possible. They said that way too fast

The first persons they want taking polygraphs are family members.

The questions are centered on garnering information even if they are not the murderer.

They not only ask them "did you kill so and so?" but they ask them "do you know who murdered or could have murdered xxxxxxx xxxxxxxx?" Plus many other questions in various ways to obtain truthfulness.

I think it had to do with their alibis, them passing the polys, their willingness to come forward and speak openly and honestly with LE without a lawyer. And they found no evidence whatsoever connecting them to the crime.

imoo

The first persons they want taking polygraphs are family members.

The questions are centered on garnering information even if they are not the murderer.

They not only ask them "did you kill so and so?" but they ask them "do you know who murdered or could have murdered xxxxxxx xxxxxxxx?" Plus many other questions in various ways to obtain truthfulness.

I think it had to do with their alibis, them passing the polys, their willingness to come forward and speak openly and honestly with LE without a lawyer. And they found no evidence whatsoever connecting them to the crime.

imoo

hmmmmmmmmmm I heard rumor that the polys werent so great but they passed it off due to stress. I dont know how true that is, but that is what I heard

hmmmmmmmmmm I heard rumor that the polys weren't so great but they passed it off due to stress. I don't know how true that is, but that is what I heard

I am not sure if that is true frog. OSBI would just give them ample time and then come back and do another one. If it had been iffy they would have done it over at some later time after they had time to digest all the horror.

imoo

Id like to think that... but I am not sure I believe that. You would just have to be familiar with the history of how things DONT work down in these parts! History tells alot... history of how crimes never get solved if it takes much work.

I would think IF the OSBI did suspect any family members they would not announce it, perhaps say just the oppisite, LE's would want them to feel they are cleared. In other cases they don't announce it's family unless they have already fled or have enough evidence for an arrest.
As far as "why would a family member have reason to murder" what kind of reason could ANYONE have to murder two young girls.
It happens...and it happened.
When this horrific murders happened I did not feel it was family, it's been four months and nobody has talked, I've been around both families and.....
I've changed my mind. Most locals have thought this from day one.
I don't have the statistics but child murders are often family/broken families or someone very close to the family or a sex offender.
I do hope I am wrong!!

Trying not to seem mean but all of the pics of the family members I have seen they don't seem to be the sharpest tools in the drawer,
Do you all think they could pull the wool over the FBI and the OK state police?.....

Without a doubt....take another look at the family members, these people are shrewd and 'street smart'.
A family member would be 3rd on my theory list of possibilities.

What IF Taylor got in a family members face and started "smarting-off", 'backtalking' in a big argument from breaking the rules, being gone all day, or something else and someone 'snapped' & shot her in the mouth...the mouth shot is the key to solving this murder....thus the cover-up began, & missing time????

What IF:
SO the over-kill, the groin shot and using the 2nd gun, the Glock was ONLY to throw LE off the trail and point the finger away from the real killer and what actually occurred that Sunday ???

What is the reward up to now? The last I checked it was over $50,000. It's very interesting that Weleetka is a community that is below the family poverty level, yet no one is talking. To me this says the killer(s) is either be an outsider, in which case he may get away with the murders, OR it's someone that people won't turn in because they "know better." IMO there's so much criminal activity and Clampett mentality surrounding this case that it's no wonder that OSBI can't solve it.

... IMO there's so much criminal activity and Clampett mentality surrounding this case that it's no wonder that OSBI can't solve it.

I think the situation is even worse then this because I think what you just described also extends into LE.

What is the reward up to now? The last I checked it was over $50,000. It's very interesting that Weleetka is a community that is below the family poverty level, yet no one is talking. To me this says the killer(s) is either be an outsider, in which case he may get away with the murders, OR it's someone that people won't turn in because they "know better." IMO there's so much criminal activity and Clampett mentality surrounding this case that it's no wonder that OSBI can't solve it.

Wow.. poverty ridden Weleetka should be grateful for a chance at $50,000!
I'm out of here!

I would think IF the OSBI did suspect any family members they would not announce it, perhaps say just the oppisite, LE's would want them to feel they are cleared. In other cases they don't announce it's family unless they have already fled or have enough evidence for an arrest.
As far as "why would a family member have reason to murder" what kind of reason could ANYONE have to murder two young girls.
It happens...and it happened.
When this horrific murders happened I did not feel it was family, it's been four months and nobody has talked, I've been around both families and.....
I've changed my mind. Most locals have thought this from day one.
I don't have the statistics but child murders are often family/broken families or someone very close to the family or a sex offender.
I do hope I am wrong!!

Sheza, what made you change your mind? Is it how the families are acting? Can I ask which family you suspect of knowing something? I have said it before and I will say it again, I think Skyla was in the wrong place at the wrong time. I think her parents know this. Do you think the Plackers know this and may be keeping their mouths shut to avoid a lawsuit? They weren't at home and allowed someone else's child to go where that child's parent would most definitely not have allowed her to go otherwise.

Do we know if Edward Gordon has taken a polygraph and has he been cleared in his sister's death? Could someone have been sending him a message?

I still feel this has something to do with the Placker family and not the Whitakers. JMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fitzybjj
Back