Theories

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She returned from the party, he killed her. He packed her body in the car, drove to the dump site, dumped the body, returned home, proceeded to clean up any evidence he could.

I tend to think it was not premeditated, or he would have come up with a better story.

To add a few things...

I think he began getting mad when she returned from her trip to Hilton Head, and she was nagging (a man's term :crazy:) him. Then they went to the party, and she wanted to stay at the party and he got madder at the idea of her being gone that time, coming home and nagging, then making/letting him take the kids home so she could stay at the party and gossip with all her friends. Anger welled. She may very well have been dead within a minute of getting home. Or, they may have argued first, and then he struck at her.

Now, to me this is all the most logical theory if he is guilty. Is it the right theory?

I believe "theories" will be relatively worthless the day the autopsy comes back. They'll either charge him them, or we'll know (well, hopefully some of you would accept) he's innocent

It's a basic theory and that's the type i love most.....very simple and no drama. from reading the affidavits.....she was EXTREMELY ANGRY at him for messing up the house while she was gone as well as refusing to give her her "allowance" for that week........He was "VERY ANGRY" at her for painting as a way to earn extra money.......that's just what we kinda know about.

I just have to say if Brad did it and it is the grocery store trip to buy the detergent with bleach that trips him up, well…it will just be ironic that his stingy ways led to there not being enough supplies in the house for him to cleanup after his crime.

IMO

I occasionally read another forum where there are several people who personally know both BC and/or NC, and it is interesting that their main theories are ones that were "tossed" early on from this forum.

There is a lot more to this case than the facts that have been released. I will reserve judgment until the jury deliberates with all of the facts.

I occasionally read another forum where there are several people who personally know both BC and/or NC, and it is interesting that their main theories are ones that were "tossed" early on from this forum.

There is a lot more to this case than the facts that have been released. I will reserve judgment until the jury deliberates with all of the facts.

So which theories do they believe, that have been tossed from here - enlighten us please. It might help.

I do not feel comfortable "rumor-mongering," so I will simply offer the website. A lot of it is childish banter with inappropriate language, and then some insightful, logical input as well. www.thewolfweb.com

I do not feel comfortable "rumor-mongering," so I will simply offer the website. A lot of it is childish banter with inappropriate language, and then some insightful, logical input as well. www.thewolfweb.com

No problem - I understand. Will check it out as the theories do interest me. Thank you !

I tried reading the wolfweb but so much of it was trash I decided not to continue. I did catch a little about the children's store owner who donated clothes for the girls.

If anyone is willing to cut through the cr*p to sort through it and provide any new insight, I think it would benefit us a lot.

I tried reading the wolfweb but so much of it was trash I decided not to continue. I did catch a little about the children's store owner who donated clothes for the girls.

If anyone is willing to cut through the cr*p to sort through it and provide any new insight, I think it would benefit us a lot.

I went through it - never again :crazy:

Noted Nancy had a boyfirend posts, Brad's mistress did it, definitely random by one of the thugs selling drugs in the Best Buy parking lot from his Honda, Jessica Adam did it...my eyes are spinning and my head hurts - don't think it was worth it.

I went through it - never again :crazy:

Noted Nancy had a boyfirend posts, Brad's mistress did it, definitely random by one of the thugs selling drugs in the Best Buy parking lot from his Honda, Jessica Adam did it...my eyes are spinning and my head hurts - don't think it was worth it.

:thewhip::D

RC, you went through it fast. I'm still on like page 9 of like 20+ pages of the first thread. Ugh! I'm hard headed however so I'm sticking it out to the bitter end even though I'm pokey.

RC, you went through it fast. I'm still on like page 9 of like 20+ pages of the first thread. Ugh! I'm hard headed however so I'm sticking it out to the bitter end even though I'm pokey.

Well - I skim and the posts that result in name calling and swearing I simply ruled out...:crazy:

Luv - your head is gonna hurt.

Well - I skim and the posts that result in name calling and swearing I simply ruled out...:crazy:

Luv - your head is gonna hurt.

Wow, you weren't kidding. I need an ice pack. But I learned a new term. Apparently I totally Ninja'd that thread, or did it Ninja me?:rolleyes:

I went to that site a few weeks ago.........peeps there were waaaayyyyy too cool for me...........not much substance really.

Runr - thanks for sharing. Care to highlight the specific theories (from wolfweb), that strike you as the front-runners? Seems like there's a lot of wild ones there, and not sure I see any that strike me as having more credibility than others (per folks closer to the situation).

Any that fall out of our general "theories" categories (itemized here)

After reading the wolfweb site, the various blogs from NC's friends, the city-data, golo, and wral comments sites, as well as this forum, 13th juror, and blueline radio, I think that B is the most likely.

ETA: ...and the newsobserver comments and scared monkey.

After reading the wolfweb site, the various blogs from NC's friends, the city-data, golo, and wral comments sites, as well as this forum, 13th juror, and blueline radio, I think that B is the most likely.

ETA: ...and the newsobserver comments and scared monkey.

Thanks and wow - you've looked a lot of sources!... Would you mind sharing any specific posts or some comments from those places that sway you this way?

finally got around to skimming through the webwolf site. my eyes are bleeding. my sensibilities are shot. <a nice glass of sherry, please>. something civilized. aren't social skills taught anymore? anyway, i shoulda listened to bubba and not bothered. nothing of substance there. lots of bad language, and lots of wanting to harm each other. mostly that.

glad we live in such a civilized web site. and to think, these are our future leaders. oh, my.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tinas79