Theories

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If your theory has merit, why do you think CPD is not focused on JA or any other friend? CPD wants to solve the case no matter WHO did it--they are not instructed to only look at husbands or even males. Don't you think if the evidence they saw led them towards a friend they would pursue it? And if your answer is "no they wouldn't," then why wouldn't they?

rwesafe,

I like your theory and have been thinking along the same lines. I have been wondering why CPD has not looked closer at Jessica Adams. It is all good and possible that NC kept the painting date and was killed inside of JA's house, taken to a car in the garage then to the dump site. I think your theory has lots of merit, thanks for posting.

If your theory has merit, why do you think CPD not is not focused on JA or any other friend? CPD wants to solve the case no matter WHO did it--they are not instructed to only look at husbands or even males. Don't you think if the evidence they saw led them towards a friend they would pursue it? And if your answer is "no they wouldn't," then why wouldn't they?

Actually, there is no way for me know if they have focused on anyone else. They don't report to me :) But, honestly....perhaps they did not because all of the friends were telling the same story...it may not have seemed legitimate to do so....at the time...

I mean, I wonder if LE had heard of the comments that were made about NC by the friends spouses or was this hearing the first they had heard of it? So many unknowns....but it will be interestiing to see if this is the result of a very tangled web....only time will tell. Like I said it is just a theory...I'm not married to it.

rwesafe,

I like your theory and have been thinking along the same lines. I have been wondering why CPD has not looked closer at Jessica Adams. It is all good and possible that NC kept the painting date and was killed inside of JA's house, taken to a car in the garage then to the dump site. I think your theory has lots of merit, thanks for posting.

If this is 'all good,' then why were no search warrants served on Jessica or her husband? Why was their house not searched? What is the factual info that Nancy ever saw JA that day?

Brad said Nancy left around 7am to go running. She had no car, no keys, no wallet, no cell phone. Do you know what JA was doing that morning? Were you there when she was being interviewed by CPD detectives?

BTW, according to the "eyewitness" and her affidavit, Nancy was out running, not riding in JA's car. Nancy was, according to this witness, already headed towards Lilly Atkins Rd. You can't have it both ways...are you saying the "eyewitness" lied? Or are you saying she was mistaken and really did not see Nancy that morning?

I'm curious about the need to point the finger at JA when there's been no evidence that she is on anyone's list of suspects (other than Brad and those who seek to point the finger at someone other than Brad). No search warrant has been served on her--no DNA was taken from her person. There would be a SW if there was and we would know about it because it would become public knowledge. It seems a little lot desperate, IMHO, to point the finger at JA when there is zero evidence that she even SAW Nancy that day. :confused:

rwesafe,

Yes, that is true about the garage as well, or she could have just picked her up as she was running. In fact she knew, NC had told her, she did not want to rock the boat with BC. Maybe JA told her to leave her phone and keys at home so he would "think" she was just out for a run....she seemed to be very aware of where NC's phone and keys were....and the dump site is a mere 4.68miles from her home....

Actually, there is no way for me know if they have focused on anyone else. Sure there is. It's called a search warrant. If JA's house or car or person was at all on a list, then CPD would have gotten a SW to take evidence/look for evidence, including DNA. That SW would become public knowledge. ( They don't report to me :) But, honestly....perhaps they did not because all of the friends were telling the same story...it may not have seemed legitimate to do so....at the time... CPD doesn't care who is friends with whom...they go where the evidence leads them...not just 'stories,' evidence.

I mean, I wonder if LE had heard of the comments that were made about NC by the friends spouses or was this hearing the first they had heard of it? What relevance does it have on the murder? What evidence can you point to? So many unknowns....but it will be interestiing to see if this is the result of a very tangled web....only time will tell. Like I said it is just a theory...I'm not married to it.

My comments in red

If this is 'all good,' then why were no search warrants served on Jessica or her husband? Why was their house not searched? What is the factual info that Nancy ever saw JA that day?

Brad said Nancy left around 7am to go running. She had no car, no keys, no wallet, no cell phone. Do you know what JA was doing that morning? Were you there when she was being interviewed by CPD detectives?

I'm curious about the need to point the finger at JA when there's been no evidence that she is on anyone's list of suspects (other than Brad and those who seek to point the finger at someone other than Brad). It seems a little desperate, IMHO. :confused:

Of course you do.

Because sometimes that which is most obvious proves to be the most elusive of all.....

There is no need to point a finger....sleuthing, theorizing...that's all. Apparently BC is not on the list of suspects either, but it has not prevented a whole bunch of well contrived speculations to surface.

It's just a theory....no need to get uptight.

My comments in red

It has relevance because if there was a little love triangle going on, there is a possibility that someone else had motive.

I believe that they do go where the stories lead them, they sure did in this case.....I think it worked out just like someone wanted it to.

Perhaps in the coming days a SW for JA and friends will surface...you just never know....I think based on what she testified to in court and what she said in the 911 calls...there are some inconsistencies and it might be worth a peeky boo by CPD.

I'm asking for evidence that points to the (validity of the) theory...and so far there is no factual evidence that has been brought forward to corroborate this theory.

Sleuthlygal,

Just a question not iron clad. We know no more about the movements of JA that morning than Brad. I am not convinced that Brad is innocent or guilty. I thought it odd to begin with that JA would call the police so early in the search, usually you have to wait 24 hours before reporting a missing person. I think the CPD may have concentrated on Brad right off for many reasons, what concerns me regarding Brad is lack of arrest. The things missing from Nancy's person have to be somewhere, the stud earring would be hard to find esp if it is in someone's carpet somewhere. Like everyone else I want a killer off the streets, regardless of who that killer is. It would seem to me that anyone or anything that had contact with the victim should have been closely looked at in the days following the discovery of her body. If by some chance BC is not guilty, the true killer has had months to cover tracks and may never be caught at this point. IMO there are just some things that do not add up, of course I understand the CPD keeping evidence under wraps so as not to show thier hand, the autospy notes would also be helpful to clear up some questions as well, esp regarding the mark on her neck and the insect infestation on certain parts of her body. Right now questions, questions, questions without answers, it is frustrating as I am sure it is frustrating for her family.

It has relevance because if there was a little love triangle going on, where is the evidence of a love triangle?there is a possibility that someone else had motive. what was their motive?

I believe that they do go where the stories lead them, they sure did in this case.....I think it worked out just like someone wanted it to. So CPD goes where the stories lead them...and if there is no EVIDENCE what happens then? However, they go to BC's house and car and find evidence that is seized during a SW, but that is discounted because why???

Perhaps in the coming days a SW for JA and friends will surface...you just never know....I think based on what she testified to in court and what she said in the 911 calls...there are some inconsistencies and it might be worth a peeky boo by CPD. And I'm sure if any SWs are obtained we will learn about them. So far there have been no others. Is there a reason you are pointing your finger at just JA and not any of Brad's (male) friends? It seems highly selective to point only at JA since there seems to be a penchant to point.

My comments in red.

I'm asking for evidence that points to the (validity of the) theory...and so far there is no factual evidence that has been brought forward to corroborate this theory.

There has been no FACTUAL evidence to support the theory that BC did it either.

I am in the theory thread, I don't need facts or corroboration for a theory.

Sleuthlygal,

Just a question not iron clad. We know no more about the movements of JA that morning than Brad. You don't know and I don't know, but CPD will have obtained that info. I am not convinced that Brad is innocent or guilty. I thought it odd to begin with that JA would call the police so early in the search, usually you have to wait 24 hours before reporting a missing person. Did you notice she asked the 911 operator how long she should wait and if it should be 24 hrs? The operator said there was no certain time to wait to call. I think the CPD may have concentrated on Brad right off for many reasons, The intimate partner is always looked at...what made it compelling is that his story set off the hinky meter and they kept lookingwhat concerns me regarding Brad is lack of arrest. As has been discussed many times, that is NOT the decision of the CPD--that is the decision of the DA The things missing from Nancy's person have to be somewhere, the stud earring would be hard to find esp if it is in someone's carpet somewhere. Well we know NC's diamond necklace, the one HP saw her in everyday they were together, which HP testified was almost every single day, was found in Brad's possession--that is in the court recordLike everyone else I want a killer off the streets, regardless of who that killer is. It would seem to me that anyone or anything that had contact with the victim should have been closely looked at in the days following the discovery of her body. How do you know that did not occur? If by some chance BC is not guilty, the true killer has had months to cover tracks and may never be caught at this point. IMO there are just some things that do not add up, of course I understand the CPD keeping evidence under wraps so as not to show thier hand, the autospy notes would also be helpful to clear up some questions as well, esp regarding the mark on her neck and the insect infestation on certain parts of her body. Right now questions, questions, questions without answers, it is frustrating as I am sure it is frustrating for her family.

comments in red.

There has been no FACTUAL evidence to support the theory that BC did it either.

I am in the theory thread, I don't need facts or corroboration for a theory.

Sure there is. Brad's lies for one. Brad's 4 hr cleaning binge when he is known not to clean. There are lists and lists in fact. That you discount them doesn't make them not exist. So you are saying your theories are based on no facts. Got it.

My comments in red.

I am not pointing a finger...I am theorizing about JA because I find that her actions were strange. It's just a theory. It could very well have been a male that committed this crime, but I don't think it was a friend of Brad's...he really didn't have any...

Sleuthygal,

I have worked as an investigator in private sector, in order to catch someone, sometimes you have to think outside the box. JA involvment here is unquestionable, she reported her missing. Once again, I do not know who killed NC, but everyone associated with her in the last 24 hours of her life should be questioned.

Sleuthygal,

I have worked as an investigator in private sector, in order to catch someone, sometimes you have to think outside the box. JA involvment here is unquestionable, she reported her missing. Once again, I do not know who killed NC, but everyone associated with her in the last 24 hours of her life should be questioned.

I agree. Why are you assuming everyone associated with Nancy in the last 24 hours of her life was NOT questioned?

My comments in red.

Sure there is. Brad's lies for one. Brad's 4 hr cleaning binge when he is known not to clean. There are lists and lists in fact. That you discount them doesn't make them not exist. So you are saying your theories are based on no facts. Got it.

I don't understand why you are so defensive about this JA theory and, you don't know that BC lies, that is speculation, not fact. You don't know that BC doesn't clean, that also is speculation...that you acknowledge them does not make them fact. Unless you are God and or lived with BC, you are merely assuming that they are true.

the·o·ry /ˈθiəri, ˈθɪəri/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[thee-uh-ree, theer-ee] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation
–noun, plural -ries. 1. a coherent group of general propositions used as principles of explanation for a class of phenomena: Einstein's theory of relativity.
2. a proposed explanation whose status is still conjectural, in contrast to well-established propositions that are regarded as reporting matters of actual fact.
3. Mathematics. a body of principles, theorems, or the like, belonging to one subject: number theory.
4. the branch of a science or art that deals with its principles or methods, as distinguished from its practice: music theory.
5. a particular conception or view of something to be done or of the method of doing it; a system of rules or principles.
6. contemplation or speculation.
7. guess or conjecture.

From dictionary.com note 6 and 7.

I think SH, MH and a couple others might disagree with you as they consider themselves friends of Brad.

Well, I think we know very well that MH was questioned by the police, I am not sure about SH....I'm not sure what they did that morning or that day so it's hard for me to say that I find their behavior that day strange....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
birdistheword14