Theory #2: Family Abduction by George Waters with George Brody, Part 2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
i sent and email this am to my friend who works for the airlines and he responded back to me with this info i asked him about international flights out of chicago and how far records are kept on pasenger info.

Airlines dont keep records that far back. And for the most part, youd have to know which airline they flew on and find a timetable/schedule from that period. You can easily find them on ebay. Chicago I think there was maybe one or two international flights, while the majority left either from Boston, New York, LA, and San Francisco.

wow. annasmom, be sure to read the wikipedia entry. this guy seems to have created alot of concepts that GW and GB might have been into to - and if you look in the notes section, there are some books / articles that were published about this Gorgias in 1970-1972.
That was pretty heavy reading, but you're right--it does sound like something one of them might have said (but with shorter words.) I don't think there's any correspondence between the name Gorgias, though. Even in Greek, there has to be an "e" after the G...actually Georgios. Thanks for checking on the "I". Now I'm wondering if the language in that post could have been, omigosh, Hungarian.

You all made me curious. So I started running the word eifee through some translators. Google translate gave me zip. But when I ran it in German at Intertran, it translates as zeal, enthusiasm, ardour, assiduousness, eagerness, heat, mettle, zealousness.
When I went back to Google translate and ran zeal to translate from English to German it gave me eifer.
I don't know what that means exactly- a dialect change, a change of tense that is not in the google dictionary or what.
http://www.tranexp.com:2000/Translate/result.shtml

But when I ran it in German at Intertran, it translates as zeal, enthusiasm, ardour, assiduousness, eagerness, heat, mettle, zealousness.
When I went back to Google translate and ran zeal to translate from English to German it gave me eifer.
I don't know what that means exactly- a dialect change, a change of tense that is not in the google dictionary or what.
No, Eifer is the correct spelling. Eifee is not a form of that, but most likely simply a typo (e and r are next to each other on the keyboard). (I'm a native speaker of German.)

No, Eifer is the correct spelling. Eifee is not a form of that, but most likely simply a typo (e and r are next to each other on the keyboard). (I'm a native speaker of German.)

Thanks Spikydragon, that is a big help. I usually trust Google translate more than any other translator- but they also have been known to make errors so I wasn't sure.

All things that may seem irrelevant point to clues, such as the original idea, name change with Christiana Benedo...There are some in Mexico, south america (peru, Chile, etc) But, for the most part, the name hails from SPAIN. Maybe a family from SPAIN, or Italy would be the ones she was sent to...I am still heavily looking into the Hungarian angle, but wondering if Spain and Italy could be travel through points of adoptions. Most of the Eifee research you are currently traveling through, I researched, and learned it was not Greek,(save one page) though, I do not know the origins, and Eifee remains to be in all my research, equated with a First name...(Benedo, is a last however, and Christiana is most definitely European) I always thought 'C' was a Christiana, but just a guess on my part...

One thing to keep in mind is that the addition of "Eifee" to Anna's name occured near birth in 1967, so references to "Eifee" in 1970 would not be the source.

I also noticed that the word "Eifee" did show up quite often in websites that are in Turkish and Danish - not one or the other, but both. I suspect that there is some word in Turkish that when translated into Danish becomes "Eifee". The private investigator who was working with us early on in this phase of the investigation is fluent in Danish, so I had him view the sites where 'Eifee" appeared to see if the they somehow be pertinent (such as adoption sites), but he said that they seemed unrelated.

...I always thought 'C' was a Christiana, but just a guess on my part...

Very, very close. C's first and middle name incorporated parts of the above name, which also was a nice fit for "Anna Christian". It was one of the reasons that we were so excited about C as a possibility for Anna. But, alas...

If I was going to abduct a child and place the child somewhere (I wouldn't, but if I were going to do it), I would approach her name one of two ways. If I thought I could somehow obtain altered documents then I would completely change her name. Anna Christian would become something else like Susie Q. Considering that George W. could possibly get his hands on birth certificate documents to alter then this is what I would expect.
I don't think we can access the info- but I wonder if George W. ever submitted any birth certificate docs. to the Board of Health? He didn't deliver babies so for him to do so would be highly unusual, and it would most likely be a delayed certificate of about 5 years (because of the number of adoption and paternity changes they make that wouldn't be as noticable as you think.) But I think it could be possible. The forms could be obtained at the hospital, and he most likely would have used his own doctors ID. Because of the number they process, I don't think the Board of Health would have picked up on any problems with the new BC. Because GW didn't seem bonded to Anna, a total name change wouldn't likely have been a problem for him.

If there were problems getting birth certificate docs., then I would expect that the name would be the same, but parts would be dropped- like Anna would become Christian or Eifee. But if altered or falsifed documents were involved allowing for changes, then I would expect a total name change.

My husbands birth certificate had very interesting name alterations as you suggest. It is very possible that names can be altered but not fully changed, and the KEY to this, is to KNOW someone that works for social services, which is common when one works in the medical field.

Just a little follow-up...

I wrote the dept of classics at Princeton over the weekend to see if perhaps they could decipher any of the strange references to eifee that I can across.... my thought was perhaps GW was exposed to something during his studies, or they would recognize a reference from the literature.

They were very nice, but were unable to confirm anything. They said the one site with the picture appeared to be written in anagrams, and so was undecipherable -- but with that in mind, perhaps the numerology GW spoke about had something to so with anagrams? They could not place eifee as a reference in any literature. Although I did not ask for his records, they did say they would not have access...

Perhaps a deadend and it is really nonsense, but the anagram sounded interesting.

Sidenote -- my nonna came here from italy in the 1940s and her papers had little info, as well as inaccurate information... In fact, it listed origin as "world" which is pretty vague. lol.

As we search for GB it might be a good idea to keep in mind how inaccurate the record-keeping was, especially if he was an immigrant. Did we ever determine this?

Sidenote -- my nonna came here from italy in the 1940s and her papers had little info, as well as inaccurate information... In fact, it listed origin as "world" which is pretty vague. lol.

As we search for GB it might be a good idea to keep in mind how inaccurate the record-keeping was, especially if he was an immigrant. Did we ever determine this?

Brody's origins (as was his entire history) is a mystery. We have little clues that may be pointing to Central Europe (Hungary? Yugoslavia?), but these are mere speculations at this point.

ALong the lines of the Akashic record, and numerology, (I know some of this stuff) it takes a study, whether personal or otherwise to learn the depths of some of these aspects. I believe that Brody had a 'teacher' that instructed him in numerology, someone he knew and saw regularly, I am nearly certain of it. The question remains, who was that person? they would certainly be the one who could tell us something if they are alive today. I wonder how close to his home there were these types of places to study and meet others with similar interests, and if it's possible to find out. This study was fueled at that time, but the great public interest in Edward Cayce, as I am sure you are aware.

Quoted from Dr. Doogie, in an old post...

"Waters had little contact with Anna and his family after the divorce. However, Anna probably would have known who he was and all reports are that she was a very trusting child. I will pose this question to the mother and let you know her opinion on this.

By the way, one of the neighbors did report hearing someone or something walking through the woods about the time of Anna;s disappearance. The neighbor assumed that it was either a deer or someone hiking in the area."

Was this sound heard from behind the house, in front, or where possibly? What side was the neighbor on?

Since we have been discussing Black market babies and such, here is a link that I have not thoroughly gone through, and the numbers are staggering, but maybe we could find helpful link from this. It is not for the fainthearted, and is sad to say the least.
http://www.amfor.net/babybrokers/

I know she was not a baby, but young children went through this process as well.

The first two entries for California black-market-baby mills have connections to Hungary. Yikes!

I didn't even look at them all yet...yikes is right, lol...

I do know that black market children has gone on through the present, and even the state does what they deem is best, and with the title of Dr., you could do alot in the 70's. I know, someone very close to me was a Director of Nurses during those years, in Oakland, and what MK did, and what other things that happened, were such a common practice, you would be shocked.

Quoted from Dr. Doogie, in an old post...

"Waters had little contact with Anna and his family after the divorce. However, Anna probably would have known who he was and all reports are that she was a very trusting child. I will pose this question to the mother and let you know her opinion on this.

By the way, one of the neighbors did report hearing someone or something walking through the woods about the time of Anna;s disappearance. The neighbor assumed that it was either a deer or someone hiking in the area."

Was this sound heard from behind the house, in front, or where possibly? What side was the neighbor on?
Picture Purisima Creek Road running roughly West to east. The farm was at the eastern end of the road, on the south side. The neighbor was riding her horse on the road eastward, a little beyond the farm, and she heard the sounds coming from the brush alongside Purisima Creek. This would have been upstream, away from the ocean. She said she heard this rustling in the brush at about the same time the Sheriff's men put off their alarm in hopes of attracting Anna's attention. The neighbor said she thought at the time that someone had stolen something.

This may sound completely bizarre and strange, but I am deep into the history of Anna, IL, by following a lead, which strangely enough, has now brought about another lead.... George Russell... this just gets weirder and weirder

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro
Back