Theory #3: Other Stranger Abduction

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
My gut feeling is that Anna is alive and well.

But I believe the search is an excellent idea. It would eliminate drowning as a possibility and bring the very much needed publicity to this case.

JMHO
You're welcome Joe. I first learned about TES simply by reading here at WS. It's my understanding they will conduct a search if contacted by family or LE. IMVHO, it would be worth someone from the Searching For Anna team to make an initial contact with details of the previous search efforts and the information obtained regarding the flow patterns of the creek etc. I don't know his schedule, or what kind of equipment he has, but it would be worth finding out more.

ETA: I agree the current owner would bow to a bit of pressure if TES was out.

I know someone here at WS who works with Tim as a volunteer and if this is something which will be pursued please let me know and I will be happy to put someone in contact with her via PM or ask she contact you via PM.

My gut feeling is that Anna is alive and well.

But I believe the search is an excellent idea. It would eliminate drowning as a possibility and bring the very much needed publicity to this case.

JMHO

Sorry to say that I'm under the weather and won't be able to do much the next few days, so hopefully someone else will be able to get started on this. Thank you!

Sorry to say that I'm under the weather and won't be able to do much the next few days, so hopefully someone else will be able to get started on this. Thank you!

All in all, I too believe Anna is alive and out there waiting to be found. I wonder if TES could possibly come up with anything at all, any ideas people may have overlooked ... once he reads her story?

Joe, any of us who have been here and read thru all these threads and the book (even when it was still being written) know how hard you searched the creek and the area around the creek. We know how hard you tried to find Anna.

When you say you believe the creek did not claim her, I have to agree. Nobody would know more about this than you.

I say Annasmom is my hero... well, I gotta point out that YOU are my hero too. No father could love that little girl more than you do.

I second this!

Here are my thoughts regarding TES. (Bluntfully honest... ) I have no clue about their equipment, technology, or how succesful they may be on a case as old as Anna's. My intial thoughts with my suggestion, was if they were in CA working on another case, I would then suggest or inquire about their technology and Mr. Millers thoughts on the matter.

If I may suggest Joe contacting them via email or phone as you Joe, have the most detailed info on what was done... the info on the silting and flow patterns of the creek. Then depending on Mr. Millers response, if he believes it is a possibility pursuing it further with Annas family and or LE.

I would love to see a go at it, if Mr. Millers belief is his equipment could be of benefit.

Am I making sense? I had 3 hours of sleep last night and am not quite awake here....

Of course the person in the best position to assist us lives right at the place from which Anna disappeared, but she has neither come forward nor responded to several messages we have sent her, including a flyer taped to her mailbox last year.[/QUOTE]

Uhmm... If we can find an email I will glady write to her. I think her new website should be up in November of this year....

Of course the person in the best position to assist us lives right at the place from which Anna disappeared, but she has neither come forward nor responded to several messages we have sent her, including a flyer taped to her mailbox last year.

Uhmm... If we can find an email I will glady write to her. I think her new website should be up in November of this year....[/QUOTE] Thanks, SideKick. It should be possible to write her through her Producer, but I don't know who that is. Another thought occurred to mw: When she bought the farm, wouldn't the seller (Mickles) have had to disclose that a child would have been lost on the premises? I know you have to disclose all sorts of things in a sale of this sort. I am supposed to be on a week's bed rest and can barely type, so I'd better leave it at this. Thank you so much for all your help. Love.:blowkiss:

....Another thought occurred to mw: When she bought the farm, wouldn't the seller (Mickles) have had to disclose that a child would have been lost on the premises? I know you have to disclose all sorts of things in a sale of this sort. I am supposed to be on a week's bed rest and can barely type, so I'd better leave it at this. Thank you so much for all your help. Love.:blowkiss:[/QUOTE]

About informing a current owner of a residence about legal and media happenings I'm not really sure what the laws are. Great question! One would think so tho, afterall, they should know about anything everyone else does.

I sent an email to a woman who owns a film, music company today, hopefully I will get a quick reply. If anything I would be simply interested in hearing what TES would indeed have to say about Anna's case. Getting another pro'opinion with his team to boot and their experience, I feel would be of help to us to hear another point of view.

:heart:

I would be happy to initiate contact with Mr. Miller and his organization on the Family's behalf. I will also send him the book with our request for advice and information. I will, of course, stipulate that any forthcoming plans or procedures be directed to Annasmom and Dr.Doogie for consideration or approval while my role will remain as a laison.

Hopefully we will hear from them quickly. Having just come off oral surgery this morning, please allow me a few days to get reorganized before my head clears and I can get started.

Fingers crossed and breath held...

Annasmom and Joe I hope you both feel better soon.

As for the question Annasmom asked regarding Mickles disclosing Anna's disappearance from the property I am 98% certain that would not be required. I had an IL RE license until about 2 years ago. Anna's disappearance would have fallen under disclosing an accident or a crime. The disclosure is essentially to provide the buyer information on material defects in the home and land. In Illinois and most states accidents occuring on or possible crimes, crimes are not currently required as it falls too closely to steering. We were never to decide what crime factor was acceptable for a buyer and were always advised to suggest a potential buyer contact the local police for that information.

I did try to find a CA sellers disclosure online and was unable to. What I did see, was that a seller must currently advise a buyer of the availablity of a registered sex offender list. My best educated guess is this is at most what is required when disclosing any criminal, potential crime, or accident. I did try a few offices to ask to be certain.. and was unable to reach anyone as it was after 5 CA time. I will try again tomorrow during regular business hours just to confirm with an agent licensed in CA.

I am certain the current owner is aware of the fact through the locals, news media and the flyers and contact attempts.

I think JBean is into real estate... she may have the answer to these questions...

I reached someone and got the answer I expected... that is a touchy subject and he refered me to the California Department of Real Estate, which must be who oversee's licensing law. They are most likely not going to answer a question so specific.... For liability purposes, we did not answer them either..

I did get to mention Anna's case to a local agent in half moon bay.

off to try the Ca dept of RE....

ETA:
Mr Kelly McKnight was kind enough to answer my questions. I found him by searching Half Moon Bay realtor. He was familiar with the area... and hopefully he might look into Anna's story. Please no one bother him! unless of course you are interested in buying in the area. He was very nice, very professional and exactly what I would have expected both as a realtor and a client.

http://www.aprhmb.com/

I reached someone and got the answer I expected... that is a touchy subject and he refered me to the California Department of Real Estate, which must be who oversee's licensing law. They are most likely not going to answer a question so specific.... For liability purposes, we did not answer them either..

I did get to mention Anna's case to a local agent in half moon bay.

off to try the Ca dept of RE....

ETA:
Mr Kelly McKnight was kind enough to answer my questions. I found him by searching Half Moon Bay realtor. He was familiar with the area... and hopefully he might look into Anna's story. Please no one bother him! unless of course you are interested in buying in the area. He was very nice, very professional and exactly what I would have expected both as a realtor and a client.

http://www.aprhmb.com/

Keep trying JB too... she's in CA so she most likely would know the answer...

It will be good to use current technology for searching the creek. I must point out however for those of you that are not totally up to speed on the creek - It was searched at least 10 times (I lost count)by Joe and me from the farm all the way down to the ocean. This was done both in high flood type conditions as well as in low water conditions in the summer. The rooster that was tossed in the same day that Anna went missing was found on one of the first searches a day or two afterward. These first searches had groups of at least 10 -20 canvasing the whole width of the creek and taking apart any log jambs that might have snagged a body as well as divers in the area closer to the farm. As has been said, better to feel that no stones have been unturned but I feel this avenue has been pretty thoroughly explored.

I believe that the creek issue has been resolved to my satisfaction, but as long as there is any question about this possibility, it provides an "easy answer" for those to whom the other possibilities are too difficult to consider.

Yesterday I spoke to a detective involved with an unrelated missing child case in the SF Bay Area not in San Mateo County. It was apparent that he had done some research into me prior to his return of my inital phone call (probably suspecting some nefarious reason as to why I would have some possibly relevent information about his case). I explained that I had become involved with researching Bay Area missing children because of my friendship "with a family whose daughter disappeared in 1973 from Half Moon Bay" (no names or other details). His immediate response was "it appeared that the daughter had fallen into the creek"! Obviously, he was (for some reason) familar with the case and that was his snap judgement.

I do not believe that a further examination of the creek will yeild any answers to what happened to Anna - its value will be in finally and definitely eliminating this as a possibilty so that people will be forced to look elsewhere for answers.

Well said Dr Doogie. I guess it still amazes me how some people continue to latch on to the creek theory so strongly, despite all of the work we have done here.

I believe that all of the principals such as the family along with the people here who have closely followed the case are all in agreement that Anna did not fall into the creek. It is the people who have a casual interest but have not immersed themselves into the case like we have that may embrace the easy answer of the creek. Sometimes, law enforcement falls into that catagory (like the detective that I spoke to) and, ultimately, we need LE to be "on-board" with the other, more believable, alternatives.

Personally I think that Anna was abudcted from a person by GB and GW order....no GB and GW in person made the abduction but they used another person for this ...
No car noise in the few minutes... no Saturn barking... nothing of nothing... but no much time passing from last Anna voice ( with cat??) and the Anna silence.... just some minute... the abducter had no much time for escaping with a child... it is no easy escaping with a child... in so little minutes...
No, no.... if I was a abducter ... I made this... : I narcotized the child and put in some part/area near immediately .. a car... or what was helpful for abduction... and when all searching the child I back and I took and carried ....
The house was watched during the first search??? I believe of not... also, just by abduction's stories, normally the guilty follow the event, the investigations.... it are not the pictures of Anna search in the 16 Jan 1973?
Nobody searched in the houses of neighbors.... yes it is impossible, but always better to search....

"the assassin always returns on the place of the crime"
and for "assassin" I mean the abductor....

I think not that Anna fall in the creek... otherwise the body would have been found... sooner or later... near or far... but found...
raf

Personally I think that Anna was abudcted from a person by GB and GW order....no GB and GW in person made the abduction but they used another person for this ...
No car noise in the few minutes... no Saturn barking... nothing of nothing... but no much time passing from last Anna voice ( with cat??) and the Anna silence.... just some minute... the abducter had no much time for escaping with a child... it is no easy escaping with a child... in so little minutes...
No, no.... if I was a abducter ... I made this... : I narcotized the child and put in some part/area near immediately .. a car... or what was helpful for abduction... and when all searching the child I back and I took and carried ....
The house was watched during the first search??? I believe of not... also, just by abduction's stories, normally the guilty follow the event, the investigations.... it are not the pictures of Anna search in the 16 Jan 1973?
Nobody searched in the houses of neighbors.... yes it is impossible, but always better to search....

"the assassin always returns on the place of the crime"
and for "assassin" I mean the abductor....

I think not that Anna fall in the creek... otherwise the body would have been found... sooner or later... near or far... but found...
raf
Raf, your clear thinking is alway reassuringl Yes all the houses of the near neighbors as well as the farm buildings were carefully searched the day Anna disappearedl. Some time later, I was baby-sitting a young girl who may or may not have known about Anna's disappearance. She said "the lady made the little girl hurry so much that she dropped her doll." When I asked the little girl if this was a dream she had or something she imagined, she could not say. But because the tracker dogs turned UPSTREAM before they quit , always imagined that someone hid in the dense vegetation near the creek and made off with Anna that way, east and toward Higgins Canyon road, possibly even on horseback. Sorry for my bad typing. I am wearing a sling on the left arm and it makes it hard to type.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LVTRUCRIME
Back