Theory: EJ gave Gabe to someone she entrusted who has him in hiding

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I was so angry after EJ's constant "I invoke my right to remain silent" carp, I haven't even been on here since Friday afternoon. When I think about the child-like act she put on and her atty holding her hand the whole time, it still makes my blood boil. I'm trying not to think about what she has been allowed to do.

I don't know if I think she has someone "holding" Gabe for the time being. I can't really see her wanting him back. Even her grandpa said she didn't want to be a mother and didn't love him like she should. She talked about her "new life" and took off to Florida. She had a very expensive ring she didn't have before. She didn't take any of his belongings. I still lean towards the illegal adoption, but if Mr. Gamble says they have evidence otherwise, he probably does. Since EJ obviously isn't going to talk, there's no way to find anything out unless LE or Gamble happen to stumble upon the HG and/or the couple.

Why can't they just charge her with murder? We have proof she told Logan she did and now Gabe is missing without a trace and she refuses to give any info as to where he may be. Because of this, they should be able to charge her with murder and make her prove she didn't. They can charge her without a body. She said she did it and there's no sign of Gabe. They charged kc before they found Caylee's body. I say charge her and if that doesn't get her to talk, she deserves to spend the rest of her life in prison anyway.

I was so angry after EJ's constant "I invoke my right to remain silent" carp, I haven't even been on here since Friday afternoon. When I think about the child-like act she put on and her atty holding her hand the whole time, it still makes my blood boil. I'm trying not to think about what she has been allowed to do.

I don't know if I think she has someone "holding" Gabe for the time being. I can't really see her wanting him back. Even her grandpa said she didn't want to be a mother and didn't love him like she should. She talked about her "new life" and took off to Florida. She had a very expensive ring she didn't have before. She didn't take any of his belongings. I still lean towards the illegal adoption, but if Mr. Gamble says they have evidence otherwise, he probably does. Since EJ obviously isn't going to talk, there's no way to find anything out unless LE or Gamble happen to stumble upon the HG and/or the couple.

Why can't they just charge her with murder? We have proof she told Logan she did and now Gabe is missing without a trace and she refuses to give any info as to where he may be. Because of this, they should be able to charge her with murder and make her prove she didn't. They can charge her without a body. She said she did it and there's no sign of Gabe. They charged kc before they found Caylee's body. I say charge her and if that doesn't get her to talk, she deserves to spend the rest of her life in prison anyway.

Totally understand your frustration! I thought charging her with murder might get her to talk as well but they don't have any evidence that points to murder but her word that I know of. With KC they had the evidence in the trunk. Is her word that she later retracted enough? Maybe AZ could answer that.

It would have to be a circumstantial case, but statistically, most murder cases are circumstantial.

The thing is, the impact to the search for Gabe would be devastating if homicide charges were filed. The missing person case would close. Access to the rescue search organizations etc would be cut off. And the public would stop looking for Gabe and putting his picture and story out there.

Personally, I don't want homicide charges filed. Not when there is not one single piece of physical evidence. We owe it to Gabe, to every missing child, to keep looking for them. MOO.

If Elizabeth won't talk, maybe whoever has Gabe, or knows where he is, will talk. I think there's a much better chance there for getting info than from Elizabeth. She simply doesn't care about anyone except herself. Let her rot.

Very true BeanE. I didn't think about that side of it. Chargng her with murder is not a good route to go if we still need the focus to be on finding Gabriel alive.

I didn't think about that either, BeanE. Would they really close the missing persons case if they did charge her? I was under the assumption they would look for him until he's found. That's what he deserves, anyway. My thinking about that was that might be the only thing to get any info from ther. Ya know, I'd almost rather her be giving us bogus info and inconsistant stories than her standing by her right to remain silent.

Roomie was from Craigslist. It's in the case calendar. Somewhere around Dec 10. You can also see all the CL ads in the Important Links thread up in the stickies. They're all in a post put together by momtective.

I must really be dumb today...the calendar I get is birthdays and on the sticky i'm finding just a craigs list page...I'm still searching...if I am searching for null..someone let me know and I'll move forward..

I must really be dumb today...the calendar I get is birthdays and on the sticky i'm finding just a craigs list page...I'm still searching...if I am searching for null..someone let me know and I'll move forward..

Here ya go, kappy.

Gabe's Case Calendar for December:
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/calendar.php?c=6

Craigslist ads post from Important Links sticky:
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4840332&postcount=16"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Important Links, Documents, Phone Numbers, Addresses **NO DISCUSSION**[/ame]

well it looks like she posted the ad to rent a room, but I can't find out if someone did respond and that person moved in, and if, so when, and when did he/she leave. I'm just wondering if there was a roomate, and in innocense to help EJ out, not knowing the real situation, did so and didn't find out until later the true reason and is scared. I'm jabbering I know...I'm feel sure this person, if there is one, has been checked out by LE.

well it looks like she posted the ad to rent a room, but I can't find out if someone did respond and that person moved in, and if, so when, and when did he/she leave. I'm just wondering if there was a roomate, and in innocense to help EJ out, not knowing the real situation, did so and didn't find out until later the true reason and is scared. I'm jabbering I know...I'm feel sure this person, if there is one, has been checked out by LE.

I agree, they have likely been checked out...but I have to wonder that since Tempe PD seemed to have finished their investigation, and now we're getting to know a little more of what EJ may have been doing in SA, it really makes me curious how they may/may not have directed their questioning. I mean, if EJ seemed to have met HG in SA, would they necessarily have been looking for him in AZ? Maybe they did... I would just like to know how deeply certain scenarios were explored :waitasec: Did they question people in AZ about HG? Inquiring minds! ;)

I agree, they have likely been checked out...but I have to wonder that since Tempe PD seemed to have finished their investigation, and now we're getting to know a little more of what EJ may have been doing in SA, it really makes me curious how they may/may not have directed their questioning. I mean, if EJ seemed to have met HG in SA, would they necessarily have been looking for him in AZ? Maybe they did... I would just like to know how deeply certain scenarios were explored :waitasec: Did they question people in AZ about HG? Inquiring minds! ;)

For sure...I'm just thinking if she befriended this person, gave sob story or whatever story, that she had to go to SA but needed someone to help her drive, possibly this person may have offered to help. Again, thgis person not knowing anything. That's why there is no real discreption of the male companion whom she was with the moment she arrived in SA. Could it also be a mutual friend of EJ an LM that may have bought EJ's story...and Logan never even thinking this person would remotely help...I just don't think she drove by herself...

For sure...I'm just thinking if she befriended this person, gave sob story or whatever story, that she had to go to SA but needed someone to help her drive, possibly this person may have offered to help. Again, thgis person not knowing anything. That's why there is no real discreption of the male companion whom she was with the moment she arrived in SA. Could it also be a mutual friend of EJ an LM that may have bought EJ's story...and Logan never even thinking this person would remotely help...I just don't think she drove by herself...

I understand what you're saying, and I only disagree, respectfully, because I know me, and I know how I was at her age...I could have easily driven by myself...a couple coffee's, soda, energy drinks...no problem. Especially at night, if Gabriel was sleeping through the night. My daughter slept through at 5 months...12 hours solid! Then, my son started at 10 months...12-14 hours solid.
The only reason I don't think anyone drove with her was the SUV HG was seen driving in SA with EJ. Not saying it's impossible she had help, but HG got himself there, maybe driving his vehicle behind EJ...or he lived there, IMO.

I understand what you're saying, and I only disagree, respectfully, because I know me, and I know how I was at her age...I could have easily driven by myself...a couple coffee's, soda, energy drinks...no problem. Especially at night, if Gabriel was sleeping through the night. My daughter slept through at 5 months...12 hours solid! Then, my son started at 10 months...12-14 hours solid.
The only reason I don't think anyone drove with her was the SUV HG was seen driving in SA with EJ. Not saying it's impossible she had help, but HG got himself there, maybe driving his vehicle behind EJ...or he lived there, IMO.

Oh absolutely...I made that same point a few days ago that she could indeed do it. I would think though, in your case, your maturity level and mindset was a whole lot stronger than EJ's..

Sorry to quote you again, but I'm trying to understand your view. I'm a little confused...could you explain a little more why you say
"that's why there is no real description of the [HG]"? Why? Sorry in advance...ty. :D

Oh absolutely...I made that same point a few days ago that she could indeed do it. I would think though, in your case, your maturity level and mindset was a whole lot stronger than EJ's..

lol...mindset, yes...maturity...debatable. :croc:

Sorry to quote you again, but I'm trying to understand your view. I'm a little confused...could you explain a little more why you say
"that's why there is no real description of the [HG]"? Why? Sorry in advance...ty. :D

post # 120 on the family questions thread. Now I could be reading this entirely wrong for sure....

post # 120 on the family questions thread. Now I could be reading this entirely wrong for sure....

No real description, because there's more than one? Is that what you were thinking? One is her companion, the other helped her drive (like the roommate)? Sorry to drag this out, but I must have missed that "dot" in your post, lol.

No real description, because there's more than one? Is that what you were thinking? Sorry to drag this out, but I must have missed that "dot" in your post, lol.

sometimes...I think I'm a dot! Know, I think there are 2 different men. One who helped her drive and maybe stayed for just a little while, and one she may have possible just met while she was there. Still pondering this...

lol Kappy...I think I'm found! How would her driving assistant have returned to AZ? A plane, or a bus??? Interesting...a Tornado bus even, leaving in the opposite direction! Ponder....please!

HG could have been her driving assistant...rented a vehicle when they arrived in SA, since it would be risky for EJ to be seen in GF car. They made the handoff, and both boarded buses in different directions...HG back to AZ, EJ to FL? Then, if she used phones opened in his name, it wouldn't be traced back to her.
OR
HG boarded a different bus ahead of EJ, and would meet her at another destination en route to FL?

HG could have been her driving assistant...rented a vehicle when they arrived in SA, since it would be risky for EJ to be seen in GF car. They made the handoff, and both boarded buses in different directions...HG back to AZ, EJ to FL? Then, if she used phones opened in his name, it wouldn't be traced back to her.
OR
HG boarded a different bus ahead of EJ, and would meet her at another destination en route to FL?

I'm just not sold on a HG person. My neice looks like she is Indian, but has no Indian in her. The description is what is throwing me. If someone said, YES, there has be confirmed a Hispanic Male...Then I'll keep my little choppers shut...I'm just not there yet....but your theory here is good..and one I am thinking as well..just sorting through thoughts...I feel so like we are at a stand still and it really bothers me. I'm thinking it's something that's right at us and we slap our heads and say " Why didn't we think about that"....

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bill1620
Back