Theory: Female half of couple in the park was TPS

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I just don't believe TS was part of the couple at the park.

Wasn't EJ suppose to meet Tammi and Jack at the park after the custody hearing? I remember something like that and something about Logan and his Dad meeting with them to discuss things but they never showed up...anyone else remember that?
Funny that EJ would be meeting Jack and Tammi at a park if indeed this memory of mine is accurate...It's late, I'm tired so I could be way off on this.

The whole park thing is strange. Supposedly according to TPS I believe on a NG show they met EJ in a park to hand Gabriel back over to EJ (the last time they seen EJ or Gabriel). I believe this is where TPS said she seen the "Garmin". I am not sure why they met in a park because TPS and JS knew where she lived, they picked Gabriel up at EJ's house initially where they talked with her for "hours" before leaving with him. I would provide the link but can't filter through them all right now. As far as TPS being in the park in SA and being half of the "couple" highly doubtful but all these meetings in parks just seems too coincidental. Someone for some reason picks public parks as handing off places.:banghead:

The whole park thing is strange. Supposedly according to TPS I believe on a NG show they met EJ in a park to hand Gabriel back over to EJ (the last time they seen EJ or Gabriel). I believe this is where TPS said she seen the "Garmin". I am not sure why they met in a park because TPS and JS knew where she lived, they picked Gabriel up at EJ's house initially where they talked with her for "hours" before leaving with him. I would provide the link but can't filter through them all right now. As far as TPS being in the park in SA and being half of the "couple" highly doubtful but all these meetings in parks just seems too coincidental. Someone for some reason picks public parks as handing off places.:banghead:

It was a church. A church parking lot. Not a park. The easiest place to find links to sources for events is in Gabe's case calendar. Click any event, and the description has the details and a link to the source.

Gabe's case calendar:
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/calendar.php?c=6

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gretyr