They have a verdict!!!!!!!!!

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've major problems trying to get on - that was probably a good thing as I don't have anything good to say.

I've been crying and have a sick sick feeling to the bottom of my stomach.

I've also being questioning my sanity. Did we have it wrong the last 3 years, I just don't understand?

I just can't get past how anybody could imagine she would sit in jail for three years, spinning yarn after yarn, if this was just an accident. Can someone explain that to me? Please?

Surprise surprise...none of the jurors want to speak to the public. I wouldn't either if I were them. I'd be very worried.

I bet Casey's friends are getting new locks and security installed at their residences. Her vengeance will be fierce. Or, oh, that's right, she could just move along to the next victim without looking back...

Where will Casey go?

Now that it's over I hope the jurors will search for the evidence they didn't see in court and realize they set a killer free.
Maybe some will come here to WS.

Everybody at my job is pizzed. My 14 year old who rolled her eyes at me for 2 years is pizzed.

How can the jury have found that Casey lied to law enforcement but is not guilty on the other counts? What did she need to lie about, then, if she didn't have something to do with Caylee's death?

Cindy reportedly smiled. She will take Casey home and kick George out, I bet. Or else pay for Casey to have her own place. This is just disgusting!

This means that the jury bought the GA disposed of her, and Casey lied because she was abused theory. Bunch of bullspit. I just dont know what to say.....

I can't handle listening to Bill S. talk about how this is "the system working." It's not. Because now KC gets to be a celebrity and she sacrificed Caylee to do it.

Right now I'm just hoping she's universally despised that being outside is actually WORSE than being inside.

I am so angry! I am usually not this blunt but I am SO ANGRY! Those jurors are smart to stay off camera today.

I can't imagine how it would feel to be Linda or Jeff right now. I just can't imagine.

All the blood, sweat and tears, everything they have worked so hard for for the past 3 years, all the sleep lost, knowing, KNOWING they were doing the right thing, playing within the rules, doing their job to the highest possible legal and moral standard.

And to lose to a team of charlatans, sleazy, playing dirty, tap dancing around the rules, making a MOCKERY of all that is true and just and right.

This is proof that NOTHING is fair in this world. An innocent baby can have her life snuffed out, be thrown into a vacant lot to have her bones & body eaten by animals... and NO ONE goes punished for it. In fact, they will be REWARDED with money and interviews and book deals and media appearances.

Jury, I hope this ludicrous decision haunts you every day for the rest of your lives. I hope you learn your mistake and find out things that will make you ill with guilt and regret. There is no justice. None.

Casey Anthony had a date
And wrapped her kid in silver tape
When the world knew what she deserved
The jury only gave her the time she served.

First I've been able to login since the verdict.

I'm still shaking my head at JB's comment that he "wants Casey to be able to grieve."

NOW? NOW she wants to grieve? She killed Caylee in June 16th, 2008. NOW she's gonna grieve?

Even if you believe she accidentally drowned on June 16th, 2008. Why wait until July 5th, 2011 to grieve???????

I don't blame them a bit, but I'm sad that we don't get to hear from the jurors themselves. There's a huge difference between not guilty but we think she did it and not guilty we believe she accidentally drowned.

The fact the jurors won't speak says alot about them IMO.

I bet everyone on the defense and in the jury is seeing nothing but $$$ and reality shows, fame and television in their future. God Bless America.

That's ok because I'll bet they don't get any views. Atleast 95% thought she was guilty of something.
I can't see those people watching talk shows, reading books or paying to see a movie. It will be a flop for them.
I know I had to shut my tv off & I bet the news stations seen a huge drop in veiwers after this insane verdict. I don't even want to hear what jury has to say about it. Lies, lies all lies...

Surprise surprise...none of the jurors want to speak to the public. I wouldn't either if I were them. I'd be very worried.

I bet Casey's friends are getting new locks and security installed at their residences. Her vengeance will be fierce. Or, oh, that's right, she could just move along to the next victim without looking back...

Where will Casey go?

Not to worry...she's famous now. She will be put up and kept like a princess...she will have plenty of opportunity to make millions and she will. :banghead:

So if the jury believed the accident theory that she covered up an accidental death, isn't that still a crime and can she be punished for that??

No, she can never be tried again for anything to do with the death of Caylee. The state only gets 1 shot at it.

It's over.

Not surprising that the jury is not speaking.why do it for free when they all can get interviews and book deals?

Well, they're gonna need viewers and buyers for those interviews and books to make it profitable. I, for one, will NOT be buying any of it. This is a travesty of Justice and future juries need to know they will not become wealthy from doing their civic duty.

I am completely offended by CM remarks at the press conference afterwards. I am sick, sick to my stomach.

This could not have turned out any worse. It's like a nightmare that has turned into reality.

Along with the doubt about cause of death I think the lack of testimony about abuse and a motive were the biggest reasons for the verdict.

I don't compare this to OJ because I thought OJ had a stellar defense team in Cochran and Scheck who got him off. I think this verdict says a lot more about the state's case than the defense's ability.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Slim Summers