They have a verdict!!!!!!!!!

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's the message-live in FL, murder your child, la bella vita-it MAY have been an accident...hope her family or hangers-on rub it in, 'gee, Casey, they hate you..they really, REALLY hate you..'

I knew it. George made a you-know-what of himself on the stand, IMO. He came off as combative, arrogant, and a liar. So much of the defense's theory hinged on what George did or didn't do, and I think he looked very bad to this jury. George and Cindy both lied on the stand.. it was obvious. This did nothing but back up the defense's theory that the Anthony family was a bunch of liars that hid things & had dark family secrets. The jury obviously bought that ICA was 'messed up' because of all this.

I have to say that I am very disappointed in this verdict and the jury... but I can kind of see why they came to the conclusion they did. I still do not understand how they could come to this decision so quickly, however. They didn't even go over any of the evidence. I hate to think this... but it almost seems as though they just went with the verdict that would get them home quickest. They just wanted to be done. One thing is certain.. Caylee Marie Anthony did not receive the justice she so deserved. :(

ICA will be free and she will go on to make tons of money. She'll never have to work another day in her life. She'll be able to afford the best security, so she never has to fear vigilante justice. She'll have new suitors, and maybe even have another child. She got all this by killing an innocent child in cold blood, dumping her body in a swamp, then lying about it to try and cover it up. This is the country we live in. This is the type of thing that gets rewarded nowadays. It's sickening and sad and I don't know what else to say...

Very well stated. If these legal conditions prevail, I fear for ICA's next child, and for any future children under the care of a mother like ICA.

My simple mind imagines that ICA's obstruction of justice in the death of her defenseless, preschool child would be a felony.

The SA's seem to have had a virtually impossible job, trying to convince this jury. JA's reported retirement does not surprise me.

Jeff Ashton decides to retire... this is heartbreaking.

http://www.wesh.com/r/28454517/detail.html

This hurts my heart even further. That this great man is either stepping down by his choice or some other person's is terrible...Jeff, you are the most awesome prosecutor I have ever watched. It's hard to win a case against scammers and liars like the Anthonys who I think even GA had his 'role' in this, and dishonest and scheming defense attorneys.

I hope that after Mr. Ashton retires he can give interviews and maybe even write a book. He will no longer have his hands tied by being employed by the state.

Bless you, Jeff Ashton! Caylee is so proud of you!

I'm just astonished by this verdict. I wonder if Casey will vow to search for the real killer of Caylee like OJ has been looking for Nicole's murderer all these years. Wouldn't surprise me if she pointed the finger at George.

I'm sickened by the verdict. I haven't eaten today. It's going to get worse when they announce her million dollar book and movie deals... Sick sick sick.. I'm walking in circles. It's insane..... CAN ANYONE TELL ME WHO THREW THE BABY IN THE SWAMP THEN I'm sick...................
I just can't process this.

I took a late lunch, 2:15 just so I can see and hear the verdict. A few of us gathered around a co-workers computer. Then it came Not Guilty. We were speachless. I just do not understand. Well, that is not true. I now believe Mom and Pop were in on this. There testimony was scripted. The OS were planned and Ok'd by Mom and Pop. Now if KC gets to go home and live with Mom and Pop, I will no longer have doubts. I will know it was a scam and they get what they get.
Caylee will recieve justice someday, just not in this world. Peace

While I'm not sure of CA and GA's involvement in Caylee's death (I think it was all Casey), I am beginning to think that Cindy's testimony about chloroform and the whole abuse story was Baez's plan. Cast reasonable doubt. And that the A's were in on every bit of it. JMHO, of course.

After following this case here on WS the verdict came in and I could not get on to hear it. Had to rush to TV. Stunned is an understatement!

I knew it. George made a you-know-what of himself on the stand, IMO. He came off as combative, arrogant, and a liar. So much of the defense's theory hinged on what George did or didn't do, and I think he looked very bad to this jury. George and Cindy both lied on the stand.. it was obvious. This did nothing but back up the defense's theory that the Anthony family was a bunch of liars that hid things & had dark family secrets. The jury obviously bought that ICA was 'messed up' because of all this.

I have to say that I am very disappointed in this verdict and the jury... but I can kind of see why they came to the conclusion they did. I still do not understand how they could come to this decision so quickly, however. They didn't even go over any of the evidence. I hate to think this... but it almost seems as though they just went with the verdict that would get them home quickest. They just wanted to be done. One thing is certain.. Caylee Marie Anthony did not receive the justice she so deserved. :(

ICA will be free and she will go on to make tons of money. She'll never have to work another day in her life. She'll be able to afford the best security, so she never has to fear vigilante justice. She'll have new suitors, and maybe even have another child. She got all this by killing an innocent child in cold blood, dumping her body in a swamp, then lying about it to try and cover it up. This is the country we live in. This is the type of thing that gets rewarded nowadays. It's sickening and sad and I don't know what else to say...

Well - according to the Natl Enquirer - she's pregnant.... :crazy:

7) Another huge gain for the secular humanists and ethical relatives who
have conquered and controlled and derailed SO MUCH of our once-pristine
and pure American Culture.

Someone tell me I'm NOT crazy. I can't be.

:denied:

Long time lurker here and this is my first post. When I was watching the verdict and she was acquitted I was sick to my stomach. Everybody I spoke with (family & friends) who watched the whole trial from start to finish, all agreed they would have at least given her manslaughter (count 3).

The majority of people discussing this case are disgusted and feel like something hinky was going on. What I don't understand is how this jury did not find her guilty at all? How could most of America and the world be wrong and these 12 jurors opinions be completely different?

I am not trying to be disrespectful to the jurors, but my hunch is that they wanted to go home and were bored with the trial. I heard that one juror had a trip to Europe planned for 7/7. No wonder they made a quick decision. Not to mention they didn't even bother to take notes or bother asking questions.

If I were serving on this jury, they would hate me because I would have not given in. What is even more disgusting is some jurors are going to get lots of money discussing the trial publicly. What has this world come too?

This poor, beautiful baby died in vain and will never get the justice she so deserves. Sickening!! :sick:

After following this case here on WS the verdict came in and I could not get on to hear it. Had to rush to TV. Stunned is an understatement!
I just registered and was reading when the verdict announcement was made. I logged in, clicked on this thread, and the board was either overloaded or had crashed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dokkuyifyi