They have a verdict!!!!!!!!!

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe it is first degree. No way would 12 people agree to a lesser charge so soon.

I just told my sister and friend the same thing ! WOW ... this was too fast ... they HAD to be in agreement.

PRAYING FOR JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE !!!

OMG!!! I am so nervous! I have a stomach ache! GOODBYE KC!!!

Does the Jury coming to a verdict so quickly usually mean a unamimous guilty verdict? Statistically? Does anyone know?

Praying for you, sweet Caylee...

G*d bless GA, CA and LA...I can't imagine how they must be feeling at this moment.

Since the jury decided so fast then they must have all agreed on her guilt!

#JeffAshton was all smiles in the hallway.by stevehelling via twitter 10:36 AM

I believe it is first degree. No way would 12 people agree to a lesser charge so soon.

I agree. It's got to be 1st degree.

i am working. we have several patients on "verdict watch"! they were instructe to put their call light on if a verdict was reached. All the lights went off!

I wonder what casey is thinking?

wootttttttttttttttttttttttt................bye Casey.

That was quick! Just 10 1/2 hours of deliberation. I hope that means they all thought guilty right off the bat!

I am already losing it for Caylee. My whole body is feeling this.

:grouphug:

right, they didn't ask to see evidence....i mean, if the decision was not guilty, I don't think it would have been made this fast...they would have deliberated longer to come to that consensus I would think. I really would.

Tears in eyes...hands shaking so badly I can hardly type. Oh please, dear God, I am so nervous. I pray the jury made the right decision!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dokkuyifyi