They have a verdict!!!!!!!!!

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I cannot believe what has just happened! My hands are shaking and my heart is racing. I am speechless.

CA and GA better stay away from Hopespring for awhile. And GA better find somewhere else to live before Thursday. And Cindy better sleep with one eye open when Casey comes home.

OMG
I hope she gets. Street. Justice
OMG

I'm torn between wanting to cry and wanting to reach through the tv and snap the baby killer's neck. Can't freaking believe it. I hope she gets her in jail.

Un-freakin'-believable! This is what happens when people just plain don't understand the meaning of "reasonable."

Such a very sad day for poor little Caylee, and every child that dies at the hands of a "caregiver."

I am NOT proud of our justice system today...I am BEYOND sad...I am MORTIFIED

I dont even know what to say. I want to cry. This is insane.

I agree that after three years i still have unanswered questions, but there was no doubt in my mind that ICA was guilty of Child neglect causing death.

I am dumbfounded

:( Not sure how they came up with the verdict but i do hope it was the right one.

I am just having a nightmare. Please tell me this is a nightmare.

do we have a chat room - the forum is crashing right and left?

I am disgusted. Florida News Flash: Kill your child, throw em' on the side of the road and we'll set you free!

It's between Casey and God now....Caylee, baby, I'm so sorry

CA and GA better stay away from Hopespring for awhile. And GA better find somewhere else to live before Thursday. And Cindy better sleep with one eye open when Casey comes home.

If they welcome her back into their home they deserve whatever they get. :banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member