They have a verdict!!!!!!!!!

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Heartbroken. Just shocked. I am so sorry, little Caylee... So so very sorry, sweetheart.

I knew it, I knew it. As much as we know something was done to Caylee...we just don't know what. KC is so messed up that I could see her putting duct tape on Caylee after she died believing that this made it look like a kidnapping. This case is so crazy and the jury has spoken so there you go...she walks to life of who knows what. Cindy and George now have to figure out how this family goes forward with KC in their life.

Poor Caylee, whatever justice she deserved she will never get...thankfully she is with the Lord now.

This jury??? this jury. I just can't believe this. I'm sick. Just sick.

I have a friend that was a police officer. She quit because too many guilty people got off. I can so understand that. She's a massage therapist now.

I'm at a loss for words! All I can say within TOS right now is that I seriously feel like vomiting!! :maddening::maddening::maddening::maddening::maddening::maddening::maddening::maddening::maddening::maddening::maddening::maddening:

This jury??? this jury. I just can't believe this. I'm sick. Just sick.

I have a friend that was a police officer. She quit because too many guilty people got off. I can so understand that. She's a massage therapist now.

OMG. She will be free. She will be a millionaire off of tv interviews. She will be the celebrity she's always wanted to be. She will be living La Bella Vita.

I ll tell u what the american justice system needs to look at itself i CANNOT believe this the jury needs a PUNCH in the face with reality SHE WILL KILL AGAIN

I feel so badly for the state. All that hard work for the last three years was for nothing. That must be brutal for their moral.

Now we're going to see Baez on every show, every day blathering on and on about how wonderful he is.

Sickening.

unbelievable.
i take comfort in knowing that karma will come back to get here. or.. vigilante justice.

Another OJ historic moment. I know LDB and JA are sick.

Of all the freaking people smug cocky Baez they are all hugging and kissing and Jeff, Linda and Frank walk out. BS. Hope you're happy jury. Hope you sleep well. George and Cindy better be careful....ICA will be after them next to get that house.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Karla Enriquez