'They Haven't Even Found Caylee's Clothes,' Anthony Says

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess this pretty much shoots the 'accidental death' theory in the foot.

I thought of that at first, that Caylee could of been alive and drugged and she threw her in the water, but that wouldnt coinside with the decomp in the trunk or the hair with the decomp rings on it so have to rule that theory out-

Can we even discount the possibility that Caylee was still alive but drugged when she dumped her into some lake?

I think we can per the Body Farm forensics. I have entertained the thought that she may have been in a coma state in the trunk for a little while and KC assumed she was dead. That would add a day or two to the timeline, re 2.6 days of decomp.

Once again, if she made this statement, because I am in no way buying that hse did, as of yet, she could be implying that Caylee's body was moved but her clothes were not. You know, how can they hope to find something that has been moved around, when they can't even find something that's been in the same spot the whole time.
These are the thoughts I now have while putting my own kids to bed. Maybe it's break time for me again.

I don't think anyone can drive around with a corpse for weeks and not be affected by the smell. She must of taken the body out of the car a couple of times...that body probably made it to the A's backyard at some point, then spent the last days in her car and she dispose of it....that car has Caylee's phamtom in it...the smell willnot go away

Casey left an unorganized crime scene....the car. Kc's clothes were in the car. Maybe she did wear those slacks when she murdered Caylee? But where is the blouse she wore,... Cindy, did you wash that too. I suspect you did :waitasec:

She changed her clothes on the way to TonE's on the 16th, between 4:30 and 7:30, tossing her grey slacks, blouse, shoes, etc. in the backseat, not wanting to deal with Caylee at the time. She pretty much did not want to deal with the car at all and was borrowing other cars and making up excuses lilke running out of gas...

The baby doll (unclothed also) causes me concern. I want to know what CA did with Caylee's backpack. I suspect there were clothes in that backpack. CA washed them or disposed of them. CA had no good reason to wash anything in a crime scene. She also washed the knife. My senses tell me that the car was a total mess and was gone thru with a fine tooth comb by CA. :mad:

NO NORMAL PERSON would wash smell of death clothes and put them away in their home....Dear God. A Normal person would have put them in the garbage, but CA was afraid they were seen by the towing co., so she took care of possible evidence by washing it, just in case that tow truck guy remembered seeing them. :rolleyes:

But the towing co. never inventoried the car..and after the A's figured that out, they went thru backpacks, paperwork and clothing, if any in the packs....never turning that info over to LE. Ca found Amy in some paperwork, as I recall.

Since the bag with decomp was in the car in the tow yard, perhaps the body was still in the car, wrapped tightly and placed in the wheel well. Maybe the A's hid the body, after the fact. Maybe GA did not go to work (like they say) but in fact left and hid the evidence. That can be figured out by his time card, if he had one....but still doesn't prevent him from hiding the body on the way. Who could go to work that day? No NORMAL person would go to work when there Grandchild is missing and car smells of death.

I would like to think kc was al least kind to her after death. But folks, lets be realistic here. She didn't even give her the baby doll which Caylee loved.....heartless wench!

I am simply brainstorming here, but removing clothes is telling. KC is saying someone hid clothes, there was decomp on the bag in the car. I am have to think she was going to go back to that car and finish but it got intercepted. When I saw "Babydoll" there unclothed, I thought it odd. Everyone who knew Caylee also knew she took her doll with her ............ always. It appears to be a direct message by kc or a mistake that she was going to fix later.

She is macabre...think "Dexter". :furious:

If Casey believed Caylee is alive WHY would she expect ANY clothes to be found????

Well, she dropped Caylee off, at the steps at the Sawgrass apartments, naked, like any normal day, and Caylee knew to go up the stairs to Zenaida's apartment, holding a bag of her clothes, just like any 2 year old knows to do. Absolutely a normal day.

:shakehead::no::rolleyes:

I don't believe it was an accident and never have. I believe it was exactly what LE, the GJ, and the State say it was: Premeditated Murder One.

The perp planned it and carried it out with a vengence. She had no concern for pain, for torture, or for how she ridded herself of this poor child. Her only concern was twofold: Herself and her rage. Her only true statement is the one where she called herself, "A spiteful B*tch", imo.

Perhaps she had removed her clothes so the remains would be harder to make a positive identification? Given the 31 days, she must've been fairly confident that by the time Caylee were found (if she were found at all) there wouldn't be a lot left to identify. I still believe she had help disposing of the body. "There is NO evidence" rings in my ears. And it appears there just may be no evidence (at least in the form of a body.) There most certainly is a form of "evidence" in the air samples, cadaver dog hits and especially decomposition in car (as Dr. Perber (?) forensic expert stated tonight on NG.

Holy Moly, so this would mean that the clothes and Caylee were in two different locations! I know I am stating the obvious, but this is kind of an important fact to me. I wonder why anyone would have put her clothes in one location and Caylee in another.

To throw everyone off. Clothes are probably easier to find and would result in a massive search of THAT area, not where the body really is. I have often thought she may have split up the items with the odd pings in different areas on different days...

Way to go Casey! Give us some more ammunition to put you away!!!

I think cindy saying that no clothes are missing is perfectly understandable. The child had to leave the house with something on! OTHER THAN WHAT SHE WAS WEARING as far as CA knows, nothing else is missing. That makes sense to me

I think the statement IS being taken out of context. It's important to understand Casey's background to understand this statement. If you work at any amusement park in Orlando, in a kidnapping situation (where all the employees are looking for a possibly kidnapped child), they tell you to not expect the child to be wearing the same clothes or looking like they did BEFORE being taken. Generally, the kidnappers will not change the shoes and that is what employees are told to look for when a child goes missing. I am certain Casey would have been in one of those security briefings when she worked at Universal Studios. She was implying that Caylee was kidnapped and her clothes were changed somewhere by the kidnapper. I'm not saying I believe her, I'm just saying she took information she knew from when she worked at Universal Studios and interjected this comment to indicate that Caylee was kidnapped. In a true kidnapping clothes would be found in a restroom or wherever the kidnappers had been.

No way am I defending what she has to say, but years ago when my oldest daughter was a baby, someone in a FLA mall stole a little girl a little younger than Caylee. They took her in the bathroom, cut off her hair to make her look like a little boy, and changed her clothes. The whole mall had been shut off and people where searching everywhere for her. Kidnappers left her in the garbage can and she was found unharmed. Thank goodness that mall security was so quick in shutting down all of the exits. Maybe that was her thinking, that they would change her clothes into somthing else, and change her appearance. Who knows, this case makes me crazy!!

This might be a bit late since I haven't had a chance to read the entire thread but this is exactly a plot line in a kidnapping mystery book by Laura Lippman. LE finds the outfit of the missing child stuffed in a trash can near the area they were taken from. If she was looking at the details of what a kidnapper does, she might have taken that bit of info and woven it into her lies.

I reckon it sounds like a Taunt, like they havent even found her clothes which don't decompose like a body does, how do they think they will find a body.
Maybe they should have a psychiatrist give their opinion on it , and what about interviewing her at the same time ?

I don't believe it was an accident and never have. I believe it was exactly what LE, the GJ, and the State say it was: Premeditated Murder One.

The perp planned it and carried it out with a vengence. She had no concern for pain, for torture, or for how she ridded herself of this poor child. Her only concern was twofold: Herself and her rage. Her only true statement is the one where she called herself, "A spiteful B*tch", imo.

:clap::clap: ITA. Casey is evil. It's so hard to imagine someone so cold.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eNeMeEe