Things that make you say Hmmmmm!

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Misty saying she looked for Haleigh "under the bed". The bed in that mh was a mattress on the floor. How do you look under a mattress?

Misty saying she put Haleigh to bed at 8pm then it was 10pm then it was Haleigh and Jr watched movies on the couch.

Misty did laundry but Ron said they didn't have laundry detergent.

:waitasec: :banghead::banghead::banghead:

Why did no one in the family have great concern for the little children? The neighbors ? That always makes me go hmmm. I would kung-fu the foo the tried to hurt my kids or the neighbor's kids. Why is everyone asleep? Makes me go hmmm.

Things that make you think, Hmmmm....

Why a young couple of 5 months would be sleeping with two children.

(Had Misty become resentful of this situation?)

a few more...a judge actually putting 2 children in Ronald's custody. this judge not following through to ensure that promises were kept. Florida child protective services not getting those children out of Ronald's & Misty's bed. not getting Misty out of that house. not pressing charges acainst Ronald for having sex with a minor. LE for letting so much criminal behavior go unchecked-dead rat, road rage, gun complaints, drug complaints...Ron 'passing' a lie detector. the questions that Misty failed.

LE relentlessly going after Misty's inconsistencies while seemingly tiptoeing around Ron's.

Can someone direct me to the rumor thread...please,,I can't find it...Someone told me there was one....

Can someone direct me to the rumor thread...please,,I can't find it...Someone told me there was one....

Howdie!

If you go to the top of the page, where there is a blue boarder you will see search- type in haleigh cummings rumor...it should take you there, unless they changed the name on me :)

Hope that helps!

When RC asked TM to get him and MC new phones the weekend that MC was being tested because they thought there phones were bugged....Hummmm, something you want to hide...

Also in RC jailhouse interview he asked the guy who was interviewing him to get him a daily newspaper to be delivered to his cell....Yea right, he wants to be able to keep up with what everyone is telling LE...But it is not like we are gonna even find out who says what but boy does RC want to know what is being said...Hummmmm.

I couldn't help but note a couple of similarities to Ronald:

(BBM)
Meth Lab Closed Down in Palatka
PALATKA, Fla. -- Deputies say a meth lab has been shut down and one man has been arrested.

According to the Putnam County Sheriff's Office, deputies learned of a possible drug transaction at the Kangaroo store on State Road 19 South.

Arrestee: Rodney Eugene May
PalakaMethLabBust.jpg

Rodney and Ronald not only do "business" at the local Kangaroo stores (AKA, The Pantry), both are (cough) men who appear to be dedicated to their faith (Note the cross hanging from Rodney's neck). TN better get a move on getting Ronald's cross & chain to him (per/his request), otherwise I fear if Rodney's in the Graybar at the PCJ with Ronald, a fight just may break out as cross necklaces/chains seem to be a high commodity in the drug world... Amen.

Reference Links;

First Coast News, Article by Dave Wax, Ann Butler
Created: 1/27/2010 5:12:58 PM Updated: 1/27/2010 6:39:49 PM
http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/local/news-article.aspx?storyid=151288&catid=3

Kangoroo Stores, AKA/The Pantry;
http://www.thepantry.com/locator.aspx

MOO-

I am amazed that Rodney is 35 yrs. old. (well, not really, drugs will do that to you) He looks 60 to me!

Lt Greenwood said that the first call to come in was at 2:13a the night Haleigh disappeared. Yet Misty didn't call 911 until 3:27. hummmmm.Who called at 2:13?

http://www.news4jax.com/download/2009/0211/18686377.mp3

From this link I decided to go back and listen some more,
at 4:48 in the link Misty asks Ron "did you lock that door?", Ron's reply at 5:10 in the same link is "the m-fer's unlocked, the (can't understand, believe he says "lock") is sideways".

You have to listen a few times because it is him in the background, but it makes me say
Hmmmmmmm.....

Lt Greenwood said that the first call to come in was at 2:13a the night Haleigh disappeared. Yet Misty didn't call 911 until 3:27. hummmmm.Who called at 2:13?

I don't know much about the dispatch codes, but here is the call, if you notice down towards the end of the call they mention what time it was. It is also mentioned that Haleigh was last seen 1 - 1/2 hrs prior. My guess is that someone from the Croslins made a call. Maybe Misty did call her mother or brother prior to Ron arriving home?

Full transmission from the dispatch, the night Haleigh went missing

"Snip" http://www.thesky973.com/pages/5173311.php?

Tuesday, 08 September 2009

OP=dispatch. MLE=male LE. FLE=female LE. Single digit numbers behind MLE or FLE correspond to the different deputies responding to call. S = Sgt. Blanks are where words were garbled. Numbers beginning with 12 are individual officers’ ID numbers, those beginning with 11 denote rank of Sgt. When OP or anyone else calls out an 11 or 12 number that officer responds with his/her number – usually.

OP: 1271. 265. Signal 8.
MLE1: 1271.
OP: 202 Green Lane. 2 zero 2 Green Lane. The complainant’s advising she cannot find her 5 year old daughter. The backdoor is open at this time.
MLE1: 10:4. _______51_____code _____17.
OP: It’s 51 code. Sierra 1120.
MLE1: 10:26. Go ahead and advise 1118, I believe she is in the squad room.
OP: 1118.
FLE1: I’m 10:26. I’ll be 10:8 in just a couple. 10:51.
OP: 10:4. 1256.
FLE1: You got a cross street?
OP: Buffalo Bluff Road to Tyler Street, left on Monroe Avenue. It’s going to be in Satsuma.
MLES: Sierra 1120.
OP: 1120.
MLES: I got the age on this kid. Is it a boy or girl?
OP: Whiskey Foxtrot. Last seen wearing her PJ’s.
MLE: 10:4.
FLE2: Advice 1256.
OP: 1256.
FLE2: There is a railroad that runs right through there. Can we find out from CSA(?) when next train come through?
OP: 10:4. It just passed through.

MLES: (short static)
OP: Sierra 1120.
OP: Can you 10:21?
MLES: 10:4.
FLE1: Lima 1118. 10:8. 10:51. Back.
OP: 10:4.
OP: Arvan(?) 20.
MLE1: I’m back en route now to that signal 8. Where is that located at in Satsuma?
OP: 202 Green Lane. From Buffalo Bluff Road to Tyler Street, left on Monroe.
MLE1: 10:4. I’m not but a couple blocks. 10:4.
MLE1: 471 located 10:97.
OP: 10:4. 1297.
OP: 1271 or 1256 to 13.
MLE1: 77.
OP: cool. (?)
OP: Sierra 1120.
OP: When you get to 97, can you give us an update?
MLES: They’re 77, they just haven’t located yet, but they’re 77.
OP: Call back 1256. 1256. ____telephone____ordinary. Want me to call it in for you? 10:4.
FLE2: 1256.
FLE2: I’m available at 116 Tyler.
OP: 116 Tyler? (static) 26.
MLE1: What’s going on at 116?
FLE2: 1256.
OP: Go head.
FLE2: 10:08 from this location, going 97, back to Green.
OP: 10:4. Verifying the last time she was seen ____address.
FLE2: She was seen within her residence, about 1 to 1 1/2 hours ago..
OP: 10:4.MLES: Sierra 1120 to Lima 1118.
OP: Lima 1118. Sierra 1120. She advises 10:84. 1118 was not working earlier.
MLES: Why not? (or what?)
FLE1: Lima 1118.
FLE2: Reference call at 19 and 20. We believe it’s gonna all be in the city. If not, let us know. So far.
OP: So far.
FLE2: She’ll 10:8 to 51 to the south end. Also, I’ve talked to a (or the) City Supervisor, they’ve got a K-9 10:8 that’s gonna be en route.
FLE2: When you get a good 10:8 from this location, if ya’ll just give him driving directions to where he needs to go.
(static)
OP: 10:4. Go ahead.
FLE2: It’s off of Tyler. Take left. It’s a little dirt trail which comes around to Green Lane. Come in at back.
OP: 10:4. Tyler, take left, dirt trail, advise take right.
FLE2: 10:4. ______the first dirt road.
OP: 1256. 10:80 to LA Tuck (?).
MLES: Sierra 1120 to 1271.
MLES: 1120 to 1271.
MLE3: 1271. Go ahead sir.
MLES: Stay at the residence, maintain that point of access, reference for (or to) K-9’s and do another thorough search from inside the house. (this is 6 minutes into the calls)
MLE3: That’s 10:4.
MLES: 1120 to 1256.
FLE2: Yes, Sgt.
MLES: Are you back at the uh, house?
FLE2: 10:4.
MLES: Is that 10:4 or 10:54?
FLE2: 10:4. I’m back on Green Lane.
MLES: 10:4. Go ahead and gather as much information as you can get about any family or anything around here and uh, go ahead and call in and get her reported a signal 8.
OP: 10:4. It’s already done, Sir..
FLE1: Make contact with Sgt. Riles (sp?) and when he calls in, patch him through to my cell please.
OP: 1118. I’m patching him through at this time.
FLE1: Thank you.
FLE1: 1118. 10:97.
OP: 10:4. 10:97. Sierra 1120 are you 10 on me, 7?
MLES: 1120. 10:97 area, hold on.
OP: 1 kilo 22.
MLES: 1120 to 1390, 19.
MLE4: 1319. Yes, Sgt.
MLES: Come on down to Buffalo Bluff Road and 17. Just start taking tags or stopping vehicles that are leaving from this area.
MLE4: 10:29.
MLE4: 1319. Send me en route from San Mateo.
MLE4: Caller 1319.
OP: 10:4. Caller 10:9 your location.
MLE4: We’re going to be on Buffalo Bluff, just off 17.
OP: 10:26. Thank you.
FLE2: Can we check with St.John Valusia(sp?), see if they can put a chopper in the air for us.
FLE@: Also, if you'd contact Tenner at home and tell him I need him to get a boat preparted that would go into canal areas, one of the small ones, and get activated and head down this way.
OP: 10:4
FLE!: Lima 1118.
MLES: 1120 SO.
OP: Lima 1118.
FLE1: Believe Valusia (SP?) has a flare unit, I’m, I’m not sure, if they don’t have one, you may want to check with Valusia first.
FLE3: Lima 1118. As for reference Valusia having a flare, I’ll make the 25 on that. I’m trying to get Deputy Tenner on the phone.
FLE1: Okay. Thanks. 10:4.
MLES: Sierra 1120 SO.
MLES: When ya’ll make contact with uh, Deputy Tenner, advise him that it’s going to be east of the Hermit Cover Marine, in these canals, back on south/southwest of the railroad track.
OP: 10:20, Sir.
MLE5: 12, 1231.
OP: J91325, 1325, received at 3:27.
MLE: static
OP: 1231. Also, 1231 do you have a picture in reference to the Signal 8, so we can enter that.
MLE5: 10:4.
MLES: If you would, pull us the roster for day shift, ‘cause they were working today, go ahead and make contact with the Zone 2, Zone 1, Zone 7 Officers, tell them to take a 10:08.
MLES: _____1173.
MLE: 1173. 10:08, 10:51 at Green Street.
OP: 10:4 to 51.
MLE: static
OP: 1271.
MLE1: 1256. 10:51. In control officially. (garbled, may be incorrect)
OP: 10:26.

End of taped transmission.

That dispatch call in post #53 has always been a HMMM moment for me. I think whatever was reported or whatever was said to law enforcement at Tyler Street that night has been kept from the public.

Even if they had already gone to Green Street and then went to Tyler to check on the relatives, it STILL would not explain the statement that Haleigh was seen an hour to an hour and a half ago.

That dispatch call in post #53 has always been a HMMM moment for me. I think whatever was reported or whatever was said to law enforcement at Tyler Street that night has been kept from the public.

Even if they had already gone to Green Street and then went to Tyler to check on the relatives, it STILL would not explain the statement that Haleigh was seen an hour to an hour and a half ago.

Absolutely and "an hour to an hour and a half ago" before 3:27 would be ohhh around 2a-2:30, right?

Remember the neighbor heard screams at about 2a-2:30a.
And
Remember the interview with Lt. Greenwood, where he states the initial call related to this case came in at 2:13a?

Hummmmmm.....Coincidence? Someone from Tyler was at the mh in order to see Haleigh at about 2a, kwim? When the neighbor heard the screams I figured something was going on at that mh and Misty probably called her brothers for back up and once again they came to her rescue, as we seen them do even after Haleigh "disappeared". Didn't Misty slip up and say she called her mother prior to the 911 call? I wonder if she called her mom about 2a? and mom sent the brothers around there. LE seemed to be very interested in Lisa Croslin and Hank Jr at one point.

Ronald Cummings and his sniveling make me go hmmm.

Most mh have skirting, id have to guess they went under it to look for haleigh (id hope)....some also have doors to acsess under them maybe that's the trap door?

Things that make me go hmmmm...

No straight answer as to who picked up Haleigh from the school bus that day, Misty said her, Ron says him, and a couple of parents from the bus stop say Misty ?

Ron and cousin Joe ... Two stories on the fight about the gun, Ron says no, no gun no fight, several other people say yes a fight and over a gun ?

No one has come forward to to say exactly when Ron was at work, his lawyer attempted if that counts ?

The yelling heard around 2:00 am ....

The van being scratched and moved ...

The abandoned car being found in the woods, DEA came in shortly after .....

I'm sure there is more ...this entire case is mind boggling....

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back