Things that make you wonder

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
why is it taking so long for a doc dump....
and
when we do get one...why does the news let a little bit out at a time?
I want all of it at once....let me read for myself....we all end up finding stuff they dont anyways....or then find it months later....HELLO....give W/S all the info....Please :)

It is a form of torture, legal and everything and they get away with it too. Can you believe it?:eek: I think they stretch it out as long as they possibly can to keep their audience hooked and coming back for more.

He got out.

But then

he got back in again...

I am the most imperfect parent probably living on earth today. I lose my temper. I am continually making one or the other of my children "upset" with me. I ask too many questions. I worry too much. I am too lenient. I am impatient. I get tired and burned out sometimes. I yell more days than I don't. Sometimes the laundry piles up. Sometimes I don't cook a "regular" meal. Sometimes I don't do the dishes for more than 24 hours. Sometimes the house is messy. Sometimes the house is dirty. I let my children, especially the older ones, make, perhaps, too many of their own decisions. I do not make my children do much in the way of "chores". I am overburdened and underappreciated. Sometimes I escape into a book for hours on end ignoring everything and everyone. Sometimes, I leave for hours on end. Sometimes I get depressed. Sometimes I get anxious. Sometimes I am afraid that I am doing it all wrong and all of my children will be a mess when they go out on their own...

I would die for any one of them, but if they killed their child, I would not lie for them and they know this.

None of us is a perfect parent, even those who believe they are.:rolleyes: I don't think any of us who discuss Cindy's and George's shortcomings are saying that we are perfect. We are simply attempting to dissect what developed into a HORRIBLE situation. How did it happen? What events lead up to it? Was there anything that could have been done differently? Perhaps if we can determine what happened, what were the the ethics, the morals, the system of parenting that were in place then perhaps we can determine how to see something like this coming in our own lives or in the lives of someone close to us, or we can become better by improving on some of our own inadequacies which we share with the Anthony's. When it seems there is an "attack" on the Anthony's parenting style, it is just a desperate attempt to make sense out of a desperate situation and a hope that such a thing, if discovered and uncovered, can help us all be better than we were before we knew.

But when they tell those lies now, that is another story entirely!:crazy:

I doubt that either Casey's room or Caylee's room has been cleaned out. What's the hurry?
Caylee is probably still IN her room. She has been cremated and I feel certain that CA brought her home to her own room. KC may manage to alienate them enough to remove her room from the house entirely by the time this goes to trial. There is an awful lot about KC that her family has not even begun to face and they'll have to take all of that in on the stand.

Here's something that makes me wonder.....I had an aha moment. Sorry if anyone beat me to it.

Has anyone else thought that maybe Casey was raped, and Caylee was a result of it? It might explain why the pregnancy was a secret, why Casey may have resented Caylee, why the father is still unknown, why some of Casey's actions are/were what they are, why her personality changed/lying started.

It is a form of torture, legal and everything and they get away with it too. Can you believe it?:eek: I think they stretch it out as long as they possibly can to keep their audience hooked and coming back for more.

But then

he got back in again...

Yup.. because of Casey.

I have also thought about the possibility that Casey was raped, and her pregnancy was a result. Although I can see how this could explain the resentment, secrecy, lies, and unknown father I can’t help but think that her motive for her daughter’s murder came from elsewhere. The only thing that makes me think otherwise is the fact that intercourse isn't considered "rape" if it is a consensual act. Everything we have seen (her provocative attire, the party pictures, her suggestive text messages, her many boyfriends, etc.) makes me think that she was a pretty willing participant with whoever her man-of-the-moment happened to be. Another thing I keep coming back to is that if she was a victim of rape, she can't be excused for making Caylee a victim of murder.

Please, PLEASE don't think that I would EVER consider a victim to be deserving of or responsible for a brutal acttack such as rape (not even KC). NO means NO, no matter what. I hesitated to even post about this because it's a sensitive topic to lots of people and things can be misinterpreted very easily.

Magic-cat. You're too hard on yourself :)! I would argue that our ability to accept our own imperfections is what makes up capable of being better people. The moment we decide that there is no room for improvement in our lives and we become satisfied with the status-quo we stop growing, learning and improving!
Ever read Catch-22? I enjoyed it and was fascinated by the circular reasoning throughout the book. There have been lots of discussions about mental illness in the Anthony family, and It always reminds me of this idea from the book. If we sometimes worry that we're going crazy then we must be fairly sane, but if we never doubt our sanity we must be truly crazy! (wow, that was confusing to type!) If I were ever involved in a situation like the A's, there is no doubt that I would question my mental stability. My only involvement is through websleuths and television and I regularly worry that I'm going to go nuts! After reading posts for a long time I know that I'm not the only one who feels a little crazy because of this case. Sorry if OT...perhaps I should have posted elsewhere.

SNIPPED: "... I don't think any of us who discuss Cindy's and George's shortcomings are saying that we are perfect. We are simply attempting to dissect what developed into a HORRIBLE situation. How did it happen? What events lead up to it? Was there anything that could have been done differently? Perhaps if we can determine what happened, what were the the ethics, the morals, the system of parenting that were in place then perhaps we can determine how to see something like this coming in our own lives or in the lives of someone close to us, or we can become better by improving on some of our own inadequacies which we share with the Anthony's. When it seems there is an "attack" on the Anthony's parenting style, it is just a desperate attempt to make sense out of a desperate situation and a hope that such a thing, if discovered and uncovered, can help us all be better than we were before we knew.

But when they tell those lies now, that is another story entirely!:crazy:
ITA, and I get tired of hearing how we're being "ugly" to the Anthonys by discussing their parenting styles. :rolleyes:

Does anyone know when RM posted that "Win her over with chloroform" picture on his MySpace? It would be interesting to know if that was before or after KC googled it b/c I think the defense will try to say the reason she googled it was b/c she saw that picture and wondered what it was. However, if the picture came after the google searches that wouldnt' quite work for them..

This has probably been posted quite a few times, but I WONDER how this would have turned out if that first night when LE first came to the A's house in answer to the 911 calls, CA/GA would have shown them the car trunk that smelled like there had been a d... dead body in it...

I'm still womdering why Cindy & George drove Casey's car home from the Tow Lot with it smelling like "Death"

Why didn't they call LE right there & then?

Why didn't they panic?

I'm also wondering how it's possible that George didn't smell the overpowering "Decomp" odor on June 24th

By his own admission he was right up to the rear bumper with the trunk open

I'm still womdering why Cindy & George drove Casey's car home from the Tow Lot with it smelling like "Death"

Why didn't they call LE right there & then?

Why didn't they panic?

I really have to agree with you on this. And, I wonder why didn't the car lot manager call right then?

I'm also wondering how it's possible that George didn't smell the overpowering "Decomp" odor on June 24th

By his own admission he was right up to the rear bumper with the trunk open

Are you also wondering why while Casey was in jail she only wanted to speak with her father? And why he advised her to put in a request with LE to allow her to do so?

This has probably been posted quite a few times, but I WONDER how this would have turned out if that first night when LE first came to the A's house in answer to the 911 calls, CA/GA would have shown them the car trunk that smelled like there had been a d... dead body in it...

That would have been wonderful!

It just angers me to hear KC tell people she has the "worst mother in the world." Although I can't stand CA, when it comes to KC she put up with her lying, stealing from anyone, let her live there free of rent (when supposedly KC had a job and was making money), and constantly watched/paid for KC's daughter. Many mothers would have kicked their 22-year-olds out if they behaved like KC did. And now she barely acknowledges her parents when they are still supporting and lying to protect her. God, I wish she had some other mother who would NEVER put up with this.

I assure you, I'd have much prefered a parent who taught me responsibility and loyalty, honesty and trust. I'd have been thankful if my mother gave me the skills I would need once I entered the real world. Such as respect for others and of self, accountability..

You may think a parent like Cindy sounds nice but really, they are not and it is abuse!

[/B]

Bold mine

Bingo!! Your children are self-sufficient & self-reliant, with the merits of their own accomplishments, for growth. IMO, parents who excuse, enable & give their children everything succeed to doing one thing.... Cripple Them!
Too much help is crippling.

"God Bless The Child that's Got His Own"

It really is! Excellent post!

What haunts me more than anything is that Cindy, despite her almost obsessive insistence on seeing Caylee during the 31 days, and considering her to be missing at least as early as July 3, never called the police. I just can't understand it, no matter how I try.

I've thought about this also, and finally concluded that she could simply not make the jump in her mind from KC being immature and vindictive in keeping Caylee away to "punish" Cindy to KC doing actual harm to her child. As a parent she didn't want to involve LE in a family matter that could potentially paint her daughter in a negative light, possibly resulting in having Caylee removed from the home and placed in foster care. I don't think that she should be excoriated for not knowing KC was a murderer. Many families go through similar arguments and there may not be visiting amongst the for months at a time. If KC and the baby hadn't been living on Hopespring with the A's, this could have gone undetected for much longer.

I wonder if I contribute to the ability for KC to assemble 8 attorneys because I watch, read and surf on every aspect of this case. I wonder if by watching NG , HLN and Greta, etc, I'm creating an audience for the media that will allow KC to be found not guilty because so many lawyers want their 15 minutes. I wonder when I buy a copy of people magazine, do I encourage CA not to put pressure on KC to tell the truth because CA likes the spotlight and the revenue such an interview will create. I wish I could make peace with these thoughts.

I've thought about this also, and finally concluded that she could simply not make the jump in her mind from KC being immature and vindictive in keeping Caylee away to "punish" Cindy to KC doing actual harm to her child. As a parent she didn't want to involve LE in a family matter that could potentially paint her daughter in a negative light, possibly resulting in having Caylee removed from the home and placed in foster care. I don't think that she should be excoriated for not knowing KC was a murderer. Many families go through similar arguments and there may not be visiting amongst the for months at a time. If KC and the baby hadn't been living on Hopespring with the A's, this could have gone undetected for much longer.

Ca had no idea that her daughter was capable of this. She thought KC was punishing her for the fight they had. You can tell from her July 3rd post on Myspace. She is essentially saying "How could you do this to me after all I've done for you?, "How could you punish me like this?", "In spite of all you've done I've loved you, supported you and asked nothing in return."
It took CA until July 3rd to write this blog entry because she wanted to show KC that she wouldn't let her control her by keeping Caylee away.
I think she honestly thought that KC would give in before then and bring Caylee back. She knew KC wouldn't want to care for a child on her own for too long and she would come running back.
Sadly, it didn't happen that way. By July 3rd, CA gave in and poured her heart out online. By then, she was aching to see Caylee again. KC's only response "What is given, can be taken away" "Everyone lies, everyone dies" What a horrible, evil person KC is. CA never dreamed that she was capable of murder. She thought she was just being a "spiteful ".

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DownlowDelivery
Back