Things that make you wonder

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Neglect? KC was on the cell phone, talking or texting and/or out getting her groove on 24/7. When did she have time to spend with Caylee? Who knows what else CA and GA suspected. They could have had her arrested on charges of theft and had her jailed for that alone. She stole a considerable amount of money from Cindy. Thousands.

But it was said that CA and GA did think about getting custody of Caylee so you would have to ask them if they had other grounds they thought would benefit them in their attempts to gain custody (temporary or permanent) of Caylee. But ask GA . . . he tends to tell the truth more than CA does.

And don't forget that CA's counsellor told her to kick KC out. CA was spilling the beans about her daughter and I hope that bring that counsellor in as a witness for trial.

According to Shirley after Cindy was told to give KC the boot she never went back. That was a cop out in my opinion, therapists give suggestions not demands. If CA was in complaining a blue streak to the therapist, telling all of KC's transgressions to the point the therapist said kick her out, CA could have continued to go to try working out their problems but instead she kept her head buried in the sand where it stays to this very day.

Cindy's fear of KC is what stopped them from pressing charges. If they had turned KC in, Cindy was afraid KC would leave Caylee with anyone but her. Cindy knew whatever sentence KC got would be brief and when she got out KC would take Caylee out of the house and Cindy would never see her again. Possibly KC even told Cindy she would notify the paternal grandparents and give them custody just to be cruel and she would never see her grandbaby again I wouldn't be surprised to know they had had that very conversation.

I do believe that whatever Cindy told the shrink is privileged information and without a court order no one will ever know what was said. Cindy isn't accused of any crime.

I'm still wondering why Cindy & George drove Casey's car home from the Tow Lot with it smelling like "Death"

Why didn't they call LE right there & then?

Why didn't they panic?

I think from the way Cindy's coworkers described the day the car was picked up, Cindy was in a panic. She knew in her heart KC was in deep trouble. They "couldn't" call 911 until they knew exactly what KC's involvement was in the odor.

Cindy wouldn't let herself believe it was Caylee, but in her heart she knew KC was responsible for whatever (whoever) it was. So she wanted Caylee back in her house before she turned KC in.

Cindy and KC were in Cindy's car for over an hour and Cindy hadn't learned squat. She knew once the cops showed up it was out of her hands. That I believe is why she didn't mention Caylee missing in the first two calls. Cindy knew by law KC didn't have to turn Caylee over to her. KC was obviously (in Cindy's mind) still carrying a grudge from the last fight. I don't think it had dawned on Cindy (as it did Lee) that the police were going to demand to see Caylee too.

When Cindy heard KC talking to Lee, without knowing what was being said, the first words out of Cindy's mouth "What have you done?" had been sitting on the tip of her tongue since the very first whiff of the car. She had been holding all that horror in all day and it just spewed out. All the anger, raw fear, confusion and anguish Cindy had been feeling for 31 days came out in those 4 little words. Everything she felt but couldn't say, all her private fears and nightmares over the last month.

Does anyone remember that home video... the one that shows Casey standing in the kitchen holding Caylee, and then Cindy smashes cake in Casey's face? The 'normal' reaction would have been to try and put cake on Cindy's face, but instead, Casey smashes cake into innocent little Caylee's face.

Cindy smashes cake in Casey's face...
Casey didn't take her 'revenge' or 'retaliation' by trying to do the same back to her mother.
Instead, she turns it on little Caylee.

The first time I heard about Cindy trying to strangle Casey in the fight they allegedly had on June 15th, I immediately thought of this video.

Does this scenario seem plausible... Cindy tried to strangle Casey, so Casey in turn strangled Caylee?

I don't know if this made me wonder so much as made me say eek!? The interview where CA says "this young lady(KC) loves her daughter more than I love KC". Thats a very strange thing for any mother to say. Dont you think? I don't know what to make of it either.

Here's the interview. It's a long one 8:08 - this is said around the 5:45 mark.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cPIy5w29ukI

Does anyone remember that home video... the one that shows Casey standing in the kitchen holding Caylee, and then Cindy smashes cake in Casey's face? The 'normal' reaction would have been to try and put cake on Cindy's face, but instead, Casey smashes cake into innocent little Caylee's face.

Casey didn't take her 'revenge' or 'retaliation' by trying to do the same back to her mother.

The first time I heard about Cindy trying to strangle Casey in the fight they allegedly had on June 15th, I immediately thought of this video.

Does this scenario seem plausible... Cindy tried to strangle Casey, so Casey in turn strangled Caylee?

Yes , I seen that video and something about that video has just never set well with me. Hard for me to explain what it is about that video..could be that KC knew it would get back at Cindy more by doing it to little Caylee , as opposed to Cindy , herself. Everything seems to be an " in your face " with those two. I can see your scenario being very plausible.

Wow, how observant you are!

According to Shirley after Cindy was told to give KC the boot she never went back. That was a cop out in my opinion, therapists give suggestions not demands. If CA was in complaining a blue streak to the therapist, telling all of KC's transgressions to the point the therapist said kick her out, CA could have continued to go to try working out their problems but instead she kept her head buried in the sand where it stays to this very day.

Cindy's fear of KC is what stopped them from pressing charges. If they had turned KC in, Cindy was afraid KC would leave Caylee with anyone but her. Cindy knew whatever sentence KC got would be brief and when she got out KC would take Caylee out of the house and Cindy would never see her again. Possibly KC even told Cindy she would notify the paternal grandparents and give them custody just to be cruel and she would never see her grandbaby again I wouldn't be surprised to know they had had that very conversation.

I do believe that whatever Cindy told the shrink is privileged information and without a court order no one will ever know what was said. Cindy isn't accused of any crime.

I think from the way Cindy's coworkers described the day the car was picked up, Cindy was in a panic. She knew in her heart KC was in deep trouble. They "couldn't" call 911 until they knew exactly what KC's involvement was in the odor.

Cindy wouldn't let herself believe it was Caylee, but in her heart she knew KC was responsible for whatever (whoever) it was. So she wanted Caylee back in her house before she turned KC in.

Cindy and KC were in Cindy's car for over an hour and Cindy hadn't learned squat. She knew once the cops showed up it was out of her hands. That I believe is why she didn't mention Caylee missing in the first two calls. Cindy knew by law KC didn't have to turn Caylee over to her. KC was obviously (in Cindy's mind) still carrying a grudge from the last fight. I don't think it had dawned on Cindy (as it did Lee) that the police were going to demand to see Caylee too.

When Cindy heard KC talking to Lee, without knowing what was being said, the first words out of Cindy's mouth "What have you done?" had been sitting on the tip of her tongue since the very first whiff of the car. She had been holding all that horror in all day and it just spewed out. All the anger, raw fear, confusion and anguish Cindy had been feeling for 31 days came out in those 4 little words. Everything she felt but couldn't say, all her private fears and nightmares over the last month.

BUT she, Cindy went back to WORK...that makes me crazy.

BUT she, Cindy went back to WORK...that makes me crazy.

That's been making me almost as angry and crazed as the thought of Casey killing Caylee!!

She tells 911 the it smells like there's a dead body in the car and she GOES BACK TO WORK?????????????

I just can't get over that! Her boss had to instruct her to go home to take care of her personal business!! Who does that???? Who goes back to work when they smell death in the car of their daughter who has been missing and refusing to allow access to their granddaughter???? What kind of person does she expect us to believe she is??? The thought of her going back to work when she knows what she smelled in the car just makes my head start to vibrate like it's going to implode!!!!!

She makes me want to scream and never stop!
:razz::mad::banghead::puke::furious:

That's been making me almost as angry and crazed as the thought of Casey killing Caylee!!

She tells 911 the it smells like there's a dead body in the car and she GOES BACK TO WORK?????????????

*snipped*

I think she went to work after she and GA picked up the car. It was later after she found KC that she called 911. Is that right? Either way, after smelling that car, I would have probably called LE.

*snipped*

I think she went to work after she and GA picked up the car. It was later after she found KC that she called 911. Is that right? Either way, after smelling that car, I would have probably called LE.

Thanks...you are totally correct! In my haste to vent, I completely mis-posted (and did it again and had to edit!!). You can see how crazy this subject makes me. I meant to say she smells the car (tells 911 how it smells after she finds KC), but she goes back to work anyway! AAARRRGGGGHHHHH!!!!!!!!

Thanks...you are totally correct! In my haste to vent, I completely mis-posted (and did it again and had to edit!!). You can see how crazy this subject makes me. I meant to say she smells the car (tells 911 how it smells after she finds KC), but she goes back to work anyway! AAARRRGGGGHHHHH!!!!!!!!

It's easy to get crazy in this case. I'm wondering about the Caylee website I just read about on another thread. Has this person really found all the people KC told LE about?

http://74.125.47.132/search?q=cache:...&ct=clnk&gl=us

I don't know if this made me wonder so much as made me say eek!? The interview where CA says "this young lady(KC) loves her daughter more than I love KC". Thats a very strange thing for any mother to say. Dont you think? I don't know what to make of it either.

Here's the interview. It's a long one 8:08 - this is said around the 5:45 mark.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cPIy5w29ukI

I picked up on that the first time I heard it. That is an extremely telling remark. Another one was during a police interview when CA said, "I don't care about KC. All I want is Caylee back." I don't know of any mother, myself included, who would ever say that about their own child. I love my son more than life itself and I cannot imagine making statements such as those. It's just further proof of how deep the dysfunction in this family is.

After reading everyones ideas about CA's actions prior to LE being called in, and based on the various comments CA has made, I have to say that I do not, for a minute think there is anything innocent in her behavior before, during or after. My impression is that from the July 3rd email to the 911 calls to her patting Lee on the back while he was ranting CMA at the memorial, and everything in between has all been carefully crafted and staged by CA. Something awful happened the night of June 15th in the Anthony household and thats when the cover up first began. Until the truth comes out about what happened between CA and KC that night we will never know the truth about what actually happened to Caylee.

Snipped by me
The interview where CA says "this young lady(KC) loves her daughter more than I love KC". Thats a very strange thing for any mother to say. Dont you think?

Another one was during a police interview when CA said, "I don't care about KC. All I want is Caylee back." I don't know of any mother, myself included, who would ever say that about their own child. I love my son more than life itself and I cannot imagine making statements such as those. It's just further proof of how deep the dysfunction in this family is.

I'd forgotten about these incidents, but both of Cindy's remarks are barbed cruelties aimed straight at KC. I've also just remembered Cindy's poisonous digs at KC to Jesse: Why do you want to marry her, she has no degree, no future..., and to Tony: I hope you've got plenty of money because she'll steal you blind... (Italicized portion is paraphrased from memory).

Now, when I weigh that against what KC has said and done to Cindy, I can only conclude that these two have developed highly refined skills at inflicting the maximum pain and damage on each other--all in their battle for ultimate control and supremacy.

KC has won, of course, because unlike Cindy, KC is totally heartless. Evil.

Do you happen to have a link to that video? I overlooked all this and would like to watch it again. TIA

Snipped by me

I'd forgotten about these incidents, but both of Cindy's remarks are barbed cruelties aimed straight at KC. I've also just remembered Cindy's poisonous digs at KC to Jesse: Why do you want to marry her, she has no degree, no future..., and to Tony: I hope you've got plenty of money because she'll steal you blind... (Italicized portion is paraphrased from memory).

Now, when I weigh that against what KC has said and done to Cindy, I can only conclude that these two have developed highly refined skills at inflicting the maximum pain and damage on each other--all in their battle for ultimate control and supremacy.

KC has won, of course, because unlike Cindy, KC is totally heartless. Evil.

I call that kind of punishment a "razor blade tongue"..

I call that kind of punishment a "razor blade tongue"..

Whose cuts are deep and painful. I recall those remarks and noted them immediately when she slipped up and said them aloud. She said it so well, and so honestly-I don't care about Casey-I just want Caylee back in my arms. One shining moment of truth reveals a deep, dark pool of disfunction. I don't care about my daughter I just want her daughter back. Not a good feeling to have about your own child, and not good for the child that is felt for...IF Cindy had been feeling that particular way for some long time, and Casey knew this, then that would certainly have lead to some off the charts behaviors...

Do you happen to have a link to that video? I overlooked all this and would like to watch it again. TIA
I'm embarrassed to admit this, but admit I will...
I don't know how to link. :blushing: I'm sorry.
But, I do know it can be found on YouTube!
I wish I could be more helpful.

One thing that puzzles me, is why did CA have Caylees body cremated if KC didn't want it cremated? I would have expected the family to bow to KC's wishes in this, since they did in so many other things, and in fact it almost seems 'legally correct' to me that the mothers wishes must be honoured in this instance.

I haven't read this entire thread yet, so hope I'm not repeating what someone else may have already thought and posted. I feel the reason CA had Caylee's body cremated was because she could stand the thought of burying her. By having her cremated, she still has Caylee with her in her home in a sense.

I wonder why Casey quit her job in the first place. If she was a good employee with a good eye for photography, then why did she decide not to show up for a training course with Kodak/Colorvision?

Hopefully someone else can remember who said that Casey just didn't return after maternity leave. I believe it was her supervisor and it was in their statement. I'll see if I can backtrack and find it.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Slowcrow
Back