This thread is for posters that believe Calee is still alive #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually, I give you guys a lot of credit for being able to hang onto your faith/hope/whatever that Caylee is alive. I don't believe she is, but I do admit it may be possible. I usually only come to hear to read, maybe hoping someone will give me a good reason to believe Caylee is still alive.

I see no reason for anyone to come here and fight/argue/give you guys a hard time.

*snip*

Something else that has been niggling at me is the comment from KC that she doesn't trust local law enforcement. I know many could dismiss this as something a guilty person would say but she didn't say that she didn't trust any LE. Is there any insight as to other reasons why she might not trust local LE? Please understand I'm not trying to cast doubt over the excellent work done by the detectives in the case, but could there be others in LE that KC doesn't trust and why?

It may be because her father, GA was one, JG, the ex was one, and so was the other boyfriend who was let go from LE. Maybe she has GOOD reason not to trust them.

Just my opinion.

I think there are certain things about KC that must be faced. She lies, she steals, she has been known to do drugs and she allegedly has taken Caylee to parties. While these characterizations of her are not positive - they are what they are.

This does not mean that Caylee is dead or that KC had a hand in her demise. Just like I can understand how KC might have snapped (or even premeditated) I can also entertain the idea that KC was involved with something that made her 1) fear for the life of her daughter or 2) realize that her daughter would be better off outside this household.

I also get the feeling from all the statements and video that up until that time in June, CA was the primary babysitter for Caylee. If KC took Caylee but once in a while to a sitter - there really wouldn't be any red flags that would go off.

What is confounding me is the smell in the trunk and the cadaver dog hits both in the trunk and in the backyard. I'm sure alternate explanations could be provided by someone who has extensive experience handling these dogs. I expect that as good as these dogs are they are not 100% accurate and am curious to what else, if anything might cause a false positive.

Something else that has been niggling at me is the comment from KC that she doesn't trust local law enforcement. I know many could dismiss this as something a guilty person would say but she didn't say that she didn't trust any LE. Is there any insight as to other reasons why she might not trust local LE? Please understand I'm not trying to cast doubt over the excellent work done by the detectives in the case, but could there be others in LE that KC doesn't trust and why?

Yes, Casey lies. She has stolen. These things is unquestionably true.

As for the cadaver dogs, I think they may have been accurate. I think there is a dead body involved in this case, I am just not sure yet it was Caylee.

Casey not trusting local LE is very troubling when put into context. We know of at least two ex-LE bf's, maybe three. We have also heard that at least two more came forward to admit they had had "relations" with Casey. What was she doing with her time? Why did she need a "nanny" at all, since she didn't have a job 'on the books'? Does it involve any or all of these ex-LE?

It may be because her father, GA was one, JG, the ex was one, and so was the other boyfriend who was let go from LE. Maybe she has GOOD reason not to trust them.

Just my opinion.

Of course! How could I forget about that? I have a feeling this also goes deeper than her friendships with her father and ex bfs.

I think there are certain things about KC that must be faced. She lies, she steals, she has been known to do drugs and she allegedly has taken Caylee to parties. While these characterizations of her are not positive - they are what they are.

This does not mean that Caylee is dead or that KC had a hand in her demise. Just like I can understand how KC might have snapped (or even premeditated) I can also entertain the idea that KC was involved with something that made her 1) fear for the life of her daughter or 2) realize that her daughter would be better off outside this household.

I also get the feeling from all the statements and video that up until that time in June, CA was the primary babysitter for Caylee. If KC took Caylee but once in a while to a sitter - there really wouldn't be any red flags that would go off.

What is confounding me is the smell in the trunk and the cadaver dog hits both in the trunk and in the backyard. I'm sure alternate explanations could be provided by someone who has extensive experience handling these dogs. I expect that as good as these dogs are they are not 100% accurate and am curious to what else, if anything might cause a false positive.

Hey aqua_mom, great post.

I have also been wondering about those comments. Could KC have been involved or become entangled in something illegal, and perhaps witnessed a member of LE doing something wrong? I remember the comments from JG about Fusion and the drugs running through there.

She has told so many lies that no one would believe her, anyway. However, if that were the case, it would explain why she wouldn't want to work with local LE, why she would think that Caylee could be in danger, why she would send Caylee away.

Please, don't think I am running down LE. I just happen to work with a retired internal affairs detective that likes to tell stories. It got me thinking, is all.

LP is not saying that Casey told him about the script

LP is saying that Casey told Robert D. about the script & Robert D. told him

He was only repeating what was said to him & Robert D. confirmed that he did say this to LP

WRONG. That is not what he said at first. He and RD only claimed Casey told RD that story after it didn't fly that she told HIM the story, since he had already stated that she never said 'one word' to him about the case.

From August 30:

But Anthony "never said a word to me" about Caylee, he said. His uncle Leonard Padilla has claimed Anthony refused to talk about her little girl while she was home.

Fox News

September 7:

VAN SUSTEREN: When you spoke to Casey, how long ago was that?

PADILLA: That was the day after she was out of jail. I was in the living room with Cindy and Rob Dick, and she came in and sat down and started talking, my baby, Zenadia took her at the park and left me a script to tell the cops these lies for 30 days.

And I told her I did not want to hear that. That was bunk. We had already checked out on the Zenaida thing. She is just hardheaded and will not give up the truth. She is never going to give up the truth.

VAN SUSTEREN: This script, what is this script about?

PADILLA: She said that Zenaida and her older sister Samantha took the baby from her, held her down. And then when they were about to drive out in a 2008 silver Ford Focus, Zenaida handed her a list and said, "Here--if you do not want your baby hurt, this is what you tell the cops for the next 30 days."

Fox News (cached)

September 8:

ROBERT DICK, PROVIDED SECURITY FOR CASEY ANTHONY: Well, basically, it just changed a little bit. The story is still kind of the same, but instead of the Sawgrass...

GRACE: The only thing that`s the same is the alleged Zenaida Gonzalez was there. Tell me.

DICK: That`s right. Yes, that she met her at Blanchard Park instead.

GRACE: So let me get this straight. It`s my understanding that you and mom, Casey, were in the car and that she told you she was at the park with Zenaida Gonzalez, her sister, Samantha, Samantha`s children and little Caylee, and that they took little Caylee at the end and said, We`re taking her and we`re giving you a script to read to police and anyone that questions her whereabouts. A script?

DICK: That`s what she related, yes.

NG transcripts

A study conducted last year at the University of Bern in Switzerland found that cadaver dogs are accurate 94-98% of the time. That's good enough for an A in my book.

I do not have extensive experience handling cadaver dogs. However, I do know that cadaver dogs are trained to pick up on putrescine and cadaverine, two byproducts of human decomposition. However, both substances are produced by all decaying organic material. And pigs.

Actually, I do think there was a dead body involved, but am not convinced it was Caylee.

WRONG. That is not what he said at first. He and RD only claimed Casey told RD that story after it didn't fly that she told HIM the story, since he had already stated that she never said 'one word' to him about the case.

From August 30:

Fox News

September 7:

Fox News (cached)

September 8:

NG transcripts

Thanks for posting this. I get confused listening to this man and some of what he has said frustrates the heck out of me. I just don't feel he's a reliable source for anything.

From August 30:

Fox News

September 7:

Fox News (cached)

September 8:

NG transcripts

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you! My two best friends, who feel differently about this case than I do, come over once or twice a week to watch NG. They love LP.. I cant stand it! I always say to them, "do you not see how he contradicts himself!"! It's so refreshing to hear someone else validate your point!

Thanks for posting this. I get confused listening to this man and some of what he has said frustrates the heck out of me. I just don't feel he's a reliable source for anything.

I Agree! Where does he get off becoming such an expert! Forgive me, but didnt everyone who thinks that Casey killed Caylee originally hate LP too for bailing her out of jail? Even NG, his new bf, wasn't nice to him! And he speaks so matter of fact, like he just knows it all..

I Agree! Where does he get off becoming such an expert! Forgive me, but didnt everyone who thinks that Casey killed Caylee originally hate LP too for bailing her out of jail? Even NG, his new bf, wasn't nice to him! And he speaks so matter of fact, like he just knows it all..

I noticed that, too! First he's a big jerk for bailing her out. Then he claims she wouldn't talk to him, now he has the inside scoop on everything? Please.

I think he's a flake and so is NG.

I noticed that, too! First he's a big jerk for bailing her out. Then he claims she wouldn't talk to him, now he has the inside scoop on everything? Please.

I think he's a flake and so is NG.

I know! It's called desperate for attention!

Did you like him any better back in August?

Lol. How ironic, considering the cries of "publicity hound" and worse to be heard from the "other side" when he bonded her out. Moot point, doncha think?

A study conducted last year at the University of Bern in Switzerland found that cadaver dogs are accurate 94-98% of the time. That's good enough for an A in my book.

I do not have extensive experience handling cadaver dogs. However, I do know that cadaver dogs are trained to pick up on putrescine and cadaverine, two byproducts of human decomposition. However, both substances are produced by all decaying organic material. And pigs.

Actually, I do think there was a dead body involved, but am not convinced it was Caylee.

Awesome, thanks for the info. My husband trains dogs for field trials (labs) so I have a little bit of background on training dogs on scent.

My mind keeps turning over trying to think of whose body it might be but so far it's come up empty.

Did you like him any better back in August?

I've NEVER been a fan of his but tried to cut him some slack b/c it appeared he was trying to help. I always felt he was another person who was trying to insert himself into this situation. The more he talks the more he blasts away at his credibility. It's no one's doing but his own.

Your sarcastic remark is unwarranted and not appreciated.

I've NEVER been a fan of his but tried to cut him some slack b/c it appeared he was trying to help. I always felt he was another person who was trying to insert himself into this situation. The more he talks the more he blasts away at his credibility. It's no one's doing but his own.

Your sarcastic remark is unwarranted and not appreciated.

Who had a sarcastic remark here? What did I miss?

From August 30:

Fox News

September 7:

Fox News (cached)

September 8:

NG transcripts

My apologies to you as it seems you are correct

I didn't see the Greta interview but I did see the NG interview & during that interview he did say it was related to him by RD

But apparently he told Greta he heard it first hand - I also heard him tell NG that he never spoke with Casey

Trust me - I'm not a big fan of LP either as my early post will show

When he first arrived on the scene he claimed that all the local FLA bail bondsman were jealous of him because he bailed Casey out & "they couldn't get the job done"

That statement couldn't be further from the truth & he knows it

Why would a local bondsman want to put up his own money to bail Casey out?

There is no money to be made !

Anyway,
Thank you for correcting me & my apologies again

Okay, I have to rant about LP again.. Where is this information about CA choking KC out coming from?? Oh, I forgot, LA..yeah, okay, how convenient for LP, knowing that LA would never admit to that if it did happen..He knows full well that no one would think twice thinking LA would be lying to cover for his family.. LP really needs to stop with his inuendos..Did he say "that's a fact" after that, or am I confusing it with one of his other stories??

Sorry that I keep complaining about LP , but honestly, this is the only thread I feel safest doing it (compliments to you all)! I also have an issue with him saying tonight that the Anthonys had plenty of time to clean out the car before the police came, and that they did, and neighbors saw them!! I read the neighbors interview.. I dont recall him saying he saw them cleaning out the car.. Was that a "fact" too?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DownlowDelivery