This thread is for posters that believe Calee is still alive #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That makes a lot of sense and is a really good theory, but what about the trunk of Casey's car? How do we get past that?

First, I want to say that I'm definitely a Caylee is Alive believer.
But... when I try to figure out what could have happened that leaves Caylee alive, I either have to discard the trunk evidence completely and assume the leaks are incorrect or assume it was someone else's body and I have no idea who that body was.
How does it fit in with yours and others Caylee is Alive theories?

There are a multitude of possibilities here.

Casey supposedly had a miscarriage around the end of May/beginning of June. Did she temporarily put the contents of that miscarriage in her trunk for some reason, in a plastic bag, etc.?

Also, depending on what she might have willingly or unknowingly gotten herself involved in, e.g., Organized Crime, etc., there very well could have been someone else's body in that trunk.

I think there are too many unknowns about Casey's lifestyle & money source to determine with any certainty that it had to be Caylee's and only Caylee's body in that trunk.

If, a really big if Casey did place her for adoption, the State as well as the FBI would be able to obtain knowledge of "such" a thing.. Though adoption records may be sealed they would NOT be sealed in this kind of circumstance and lawyer's/court/fbi/detective's could easily get the info. So "who's stench may have been in the car since anyone who has ever smelled that type of thing would/does know the smell?

No matter how strictly information about adoption is regulated, it would be a crime for a parent, when questioned by LE about a missing child, to refuse to give the info necessary to verify the status/whereabouts of that child. I agree with you that LE would definitely be entitled to access any such adoption records in the course of a missing child investigation.

Gracious, if it really were the case that one could adopt a child out (privately or otherwise) and never have to answer for that to authorities, and if LE weren't allowed access to adoption records, how simple it would be to do away with a child and never be held accountable.

Although I would love more than anything to find a reasonable theory that Caylee might be alive, this adoption scenario definitely isn't one. It just doesn't make sense to me for the reasons stated.

I live in FL, and it's my understanding that if a child is born out of wedlock, only the mother's name appears on the birth certificate unless the father agrees to have his name placed on the birth certificate.

I also understand that in these cases, having his name on the birth certificate doesn't give the father any legal rights...the father has to petition the court, with the mother's approval/agreement, to establish his "paternity rights." Only after that can the father exercise any paternal rights.

Some questions that I have had regarding the smell of the car, from what I have seen reported on here the tow truck driver did NOT report a smell. However, the manager or owner or whatever of the storage yard said that there WAS a horrible smell, that he had smelled that smell before in a car in which someone had committed suicide. Why then did that owner/manager not call police to get a warrant to open the car trunk? He knew that the car had been towed by Amscot, not the police, so he knew that there had been no previous police check of the car. If there HAD been a police check at some point to make sure it was not stolen, then why didn't the police smell something then? Also, in the FIRST contact of Cindy to police, she made a major issue about the smell. If it was SO distinctive, then why would police do NOTHING with the car between the 15th when it was reported, and the 17th or 18th when they started gathering forensic evidence? If the car had a distinctive and unquestionable smell of a dead body, why did they search the backyard for hours before doing anything with the car? Other than a few inconsistent hits by the dogs in the back, there was no smell. Since the smell in the back yard (if a body was ever there) did not get worse over time after the body was moved, how did the smell in the car get worse over time after the body was moved? I realize that there is the whole closed up, Florida heat thing, but if I was going to try to get rid of a body and evidence, even if the car already smelled bad I would go straight to a spray car wash and use the power spray on the inside of the trunk.

There may very well be simple and logical reasons for all of this, I just have not seen these issues addressed by police or others.

I am guessing that maybe they didn't smell the foul odor until the trunk was actually opened. If the manager noticed it before, I have no idea why he didn't report it.
I owned a towing company for 8 years and the one time we detected what we thought might be the smell of decomposition, we didn't touch a thing and immediately called our local police department.
Fortunately, it was only some fresh seafood and other raw meats that had been left in the trunk after the person was arrested and the car was impounded to our lot.

I am guessing that maybe they didn't smell the foul odor until the trunk was actually opened. If the manager noticed it before, I have no idea why he didn't report it.
I owned a towing company for 8 years and the one time we detected what we thought might be the smell of decomposition, we didn't touch a thing and immediately called our local police department.
Fortunately, it was only some fresh seafood and other raw meats that had been left in the trunk after the person was arrested and the car was impounded to our lot.

The smell increased over time. Cannot remember when the tow owner first noticed a smell. But he knew what it was. Need to go back and read for answer.

Does anyone know what TTT's theory was on the connection between Caylee's disappearance and the murder in Blanchard Park? She alluded to it yesterday, and I am very interested to hear it.

Also, I was struck by TTT's description of the woman with Caylee on the airplane. A couple of questions --

(1) Why did she tell the police (or rather, did she actually tell the police) that she could not do a composite sketch of her because she hadn't seen her that well? I think that's what the police report said (in 400 page docs). I ask because she gave a pretty good description yesterday . . .

(2) Has she corresponded with Renea from GA to see if the woman in the "hand off" scenario looked similar too/identical too the woman TTT saw on the plane? It seems to me that both of their stories have a lot of credibility, and that maybe they saw the same woman. (It could be that "Auntie D" had Caylee for a while because Casey willingly gave her to her -- temporarily or permanently -- or she was taking her to another family member, but that when everything happened in the media -- with Casey being arrested and Cindy calling 911, that "Auntie D" decided to hand Caylee off to someone else since it was clear that Casey did not want Caylee handed back to Gma and Gpa. . . ) These people could still believe that they're doing the right thing since they have Casey (the ONLY parent here)'s permission to keep the child, and maybe they're afraid of returning her to the Anthony's. . .

(3) Two "D's" popped into my mind at the information TTT released. One is I understand that Jesse's mother may be named "Deb G." I immediately thought of her because I have a sister who shares the same name, but goes by "Auntie D" to my kids. Second, if I recall correctly, Mark H's myspace page, before it went private, had several apparent family members in the "top friends" -- one was the Ch.'s family -- and we know who they are from the police reports. Another "top friend" was a 40ish woman, who I think may have also been named "Deb" or some other "D" name. I think she may have lived somewhere closer to me (mid-Atlantic) I seem to remember thinking she was sort of local. . . I now wish I could get back on that page -- anyone else look at that before it went private? (He also had a friend/sibling named "Carree" which I thought might be significantly similar to "Caylee").

The trunk of a car is a SEALED environment. It was not smelled by ANYONE until it was opened by George, who had a key. It WAS reported by Cindy and George as soon as they located Casey and got her home and questioned her...And it was smelled by Detectives who are VERY familiar with what human decomposition smells like and they have stated that from the beginning. There is a link on several other threads to a new video stating they have iron clad triple tested proof that Caylee was in the trunk of that car and that she is dead, and that they will be arresting her mother in the next few weeks. You folks may want to take a look at that.

It has been reported as true many, many times on other threads here that the first thing the tow yard owner reported to George when he showed up to get the car was that it smelled awful. This was before George got near the car and then he apparently had to go get cash and come back to pick it up.

Also, you might want to reread the administrator's rules which are posted regarding this thread before you post again regarding any "iron clad triple tested proof" comments. Not being rude here, just trying to keep you from getting in trouble!

The trunk of a car is a SEALED environment. It was not smelled by ANYONE until it was opened by George, who had a key. It WAS reported by Cindy and George as soon as they located Casey and got her home and questioned her...And it was smelled by Detectives who are VERY familiar with what human decomposition smells like and they have stated that from the beginning.

Just FYI, in case you guys have not seen it, there is a link on several other threads to a new video stating they have iron clad triple tested proof that Caylee was in the trunk of that car and that she is dead, and that they will be arresting her mother in the next few weeks. You folks may want to take a look at that.

The towtruck driver told George about the smell ... so sealed or not, it was smelled by someone before the trunk was opened by George.
http://www..net/117462

Excerpted from the interview of the towing yard employees: The tow truck driver did not smell anything when he towed the car on the 30th. He had a cold. After the car had been at the lot a few weeks, the facility manager walked over to it and immediately "smelled a foul odor." Later, this same employee accompanied George to the car when he and Cindy came to pick it up.(George did bring gas cans with him, but it could be that he figured Casey let the tank run out.) Here's verbatim: As they walked, Geoge Anthony mentioned to Mr. B his daughter had been missing for a while, now she will not allow him to see his granddaughter, and has told him several lies. When they reached the white Pontiace, George Anthony used a key to unlock the white Pontiac's driver side door. When the door opened, a very oul odor came from inside of the white Pontiace. Mr. B immediately recognized the odor as the same odor he smelled in a car stored on the lot in which a man committed suicide inside. The man was reported to have remained deceased inside of that car for approximately five days. The smell from the white Pontiace was not as strong as the other car. Mr. B stated "That's rotten." GA did not reply. GA and Mr. B went to the white Pontiac's trunk in an attempt to locate the source of the odor. GA opened the trunk and he and Mr. B observed a white garbage bag inside of the trunk. Flies also came out of the trunk. Mr B opened the garbage bag and observed several papers, a pizza box, and maggots ..."

(1) Why did she tell the police (or rather, did she actually tell the police) that she could not do a composite sketch of her because she hadn't seen her that well? I think that's what the police report said (in 400 page docs). I ask because she gave a pretty good description yesterday . . .~respectfully snipped~

Are you quite certain that the police report states they couldn't do a composite? Because TTT says quite clearly that she and her son both participated in creating a sketch.

Excerpted from the interview of the towing yard employees: The tow truck driver did not smell anything when he towed the car on the 30th. He had a cold. After the car had been at the lot a few weeks, the facility manager walked over to it and immediately "smelled a foul odor." Later, this same employee accompanied George to the car when he and Cindy came to pick it up.(George did bring gas cans with him, but it could be that he figured Casey let the tank run out.) Here's verbatim: As they walked, Geoge Anthony mentioned to Mr. B his daughter had been missing for a while, now she will not allow him to see his granddaughter, and has told him several lies. When they reached the white Pontiace, George Anthony used a key to unlock the white Pontiac's driver side door. When the door opened, a very oul odor came from inside of the white Pontiace. Mr. B immediately recognized the odor as the same odor he smelled in a car stored on the lot in which a man committed suicide inside. The man was reported to have remained deceased inside of that car for approximately five days. The smell from the white Pontiace was not as strong as the other car. Mr. B stated "That's rotten." GA did not reply. GA and Mr. B went to the white Pontiac's trunk in an attempt to locate the source of the odor. GA opened the trunk and he and Mr. B observed a white garbage bag inside of the trunk. Flies also came out of the trunk. Mr B opened the garbage bag and observed several papers, a pizza box, and maggots ..."

Thank you so much, that answers one of my questions. As usual, the reports that many have repeated over and over as fact, were not correct. If this information came from an actual interview, then I would assume it to be more accurate than what many posters are arguing is absolute fact about when and how bad it smelled. The interesting statement is "the smell from the Pontiac WAS NOT AS STRONG as the other car" and "rotten".

no i'm sorry but we will not permit this discussion on this thread nor any other thread now that we had to lock the one we allowed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by seranade
mods? Is it ok to continue to discuss ttt's information here?

2008, 10:12 AM
Tricia
user_invisible.gif

Administrator

This thread is for posters that believe Calee is still alive #4
I do not care who you are but if one more WS member who believes Caylee is dead comes on this thread with any smart @ss remarks, anything that might be considered a smart @ss remark, if I think you are THINKING a smart @ss remark you will be banned for 30 days at the least and banned for life at the most.

I DON'T CARE WHO YOU ARE ANY QUESTIONS???

Quote:
Originally Posted by seranade
mods? Is it ok to continue to discuss ttt's information here?

Mods? Clarification please. I see that I probably misworded my question-I was actually asking if TTT herself could continue to answer questions here. As her report is part of the official documents, is it off limits to discuss this information at all?

Don't know where to post this so will put it here where I feel safe... no reason to think it has anything to do with Casey except the Colonial Drive address:

Woman's Body Discovered On Side Of Road

FHP Investigating Possible Hit-And-Run

POSTED: 11:08 am EDT September 26, 2008
UPDATED: 11:17 am EDT September 26, 2008

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- A woman's body was found on the side of an Orange County roadway Friday morning, and the incident is being investigated as a possible hit-and-run crash, authorities said.

The body was discovered near East Colonial Drive and South Tanner Road.

The victim was only described as a white woman.

The Florida Highway Patrol will investigate the incident.

No other details, including who found the body and how long the body was there, have been released.

Watch Local 6 News for more on this story.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties