This thread is for posters that believe Calee is still alive #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Excerpted from the interview of the towing yard employees: The tow truck driver did not smell anything when he towed the car on the 30th. He had a cold. After the car had been at the lot a few weeks, the facility manager walked over to it and immediately "smelled a foul odor." Later, this same employee accompanied George to the car when he and Cindy came to pick it up.(George did bring gas cans with him, but it could be that he figured Casey let the tank run out.) Here's verbatim: As they walked, Geoge Anthony mentioned to Mr. B his daughter had been missing for a while, now she will not allow him to see his granddaughter, and has told him several lies. When they reached the white Pontiace, George Anthony used a key to unlock the white Pontiac's driver side door. When the door opened, a very oul odor came from inside of the white Pontiace. Mr. B immediately recognized the odor as the same odor he smelled in a car stored on the lot in which a man committed suicide inside. The man was reported to have remained deceased inside of that car for approximately five days. The smell from the white Pontiace was not as strong as the other car. Mr. B stated "That's rotten." GA did not reply. GA and Mr. B went to the white Pontiac's trunk in an attempt to locate the source of the odor. GA opened the trunk and he and Mr. B observed a white garbage bag inside of the trunk. Flies also came out of the trunk. Mr B opened the garbage bag and observed several papers, a pizza box, and maggots ..."

If you go to the Media thread here at WS you can find the tow manager's complete interview with LE. This was just added this morning.
Also, there was NO mention of flies or maggots.
ETA page 801, 802

I think she got banned again.

I think you can only get banned once, that's kinda final.
Time Outs are only for a certain amount of time.....I think that's
the way it is. You'd have to ask a mod to be sure.
Y'all need to check out all of the new interviews up in the Media Section.

I think you can only get banned once, that's kinda final.
Time Outs are only for a certain amount of time.....I think that's
the way it is. You'd have to ask a mod to be sure.
Y'all need to check out all of the new interviews up in the Media Section.

Thanks sweetie.
I've been reading them all day in between work projects.
What I'd like to do when my boss is away is just print it all out and put it in a notebook so I can make notes of important details. He'd probably have a duck if I tried that right now near the end of the day.

Thank you so much, that answers one of my questions. As usual, the reports that many have repeated over and over as fact, were not correct. If this information came from an actual interview, then I would assume it to be more accurate than what many posters are arguing is absolute fact about when and how bad it smelled. The interesting statement is "the smell from the Pontiac WAS NOT AS STRONG as the other car" and "rotten".

Respectfully, please read the entire interview to fully comprehend the comparison being made and why. The tow manager is quite clear in his explanation.

Respectfully, please read the entire interview to fully comprehend the comparison being made and why. The tow manager is quite clear in his explanation.

Respectfully.... That post was made many hours ago...since then, I DID read the entire interview, it was not available at the time I made that post, and I was quoting from some info. that someone else gave to me in a post above that.

I was actually very impressed with the tow manager, he seemed to be a very nice, understanding, respectful person who was trying so hard to be of help. Much of the information in the interview contradicted the many rumors that have been spread on this subject, and it was a good source of accurate facts.

Are you quite certain that the police report states they couldn't do a composite? Because TTT says quite clearly that she and her son both participated in creating a sketch.

You know, I also recall that she had said something in the 400 docs that she hadn't gotten a real good look at the woman or that it had been mostly from a side view. I also remember reading in the report that she did meet with a sketch artist.

How I took her comment about not getting a "good enough" look at the woman was more in response to describing her in enough detail to make a sketch. The description which was given yesterday was pretty basic if you look at it. Heck, if I had to describe my coworkers who I see every day I don't know that I could do it well enough for a portrait. I don't even know what eye color they have. :)

Respectfully.... That post was made many hours ago...since then, I DID read the entire interview, it was not available at the time I made that post, and I was quoting from some info. that someone else gave to me in a post above that.

I was actually very impressed with the tow manager, he seemed to be a very nice, understanding, respectful person who was trying so hard to be of help. Much of the information in the interview contradicted the many rumors that have been spread on this subject, and it was a good source of accurate facts.

My apologies. I did not come to argue or debate with anyone, and have no desire to do so. I respectfully made a suggestion that I believed would help you with the clarification you were seeking, nothing more, nothing less.

I did not notice the time lag. Again, my apologies.

I came to this thread because I do find information here that isn't found on other threads, and other points of view are always helpful.

As you mentioned, upon reading the full interview, you felt that the tow manager was very respectful and was trying to be of help.

Believe it or not, that was all I was trying to say in the first place.

I think they have started a thread devoted to each interview as well.

Im not sure any one thought of this but sometimes people go underground with their children. People will take them from one city to the next and they are safely put somewhere. They get identity changes and everything and start a new life. Ive seen a couple Lifetime movies like that and it is usually to protect the child from something. Thought i would just speculate on that theory.
Im not much of a blogger but i do read them alot!

Im not sure any one thought of this but sometimes people go underground with their children. People will take them from one city to the next and they are safely put somewhere. They get identity changes and everything and start a new life. Ive seen a couple Lifetime movies like that and it is usually to protect the child from something. Thought i would just speculate on that theory.

hi annie, welcome to WS! you might want to put this post under the debate thread....:blowkiss:

Sherbie,

No, I didn't believe she was placed for adoption,not for one moment, if that were the case it would have been only to "sell" her. rest of my thoughts, will have to behave and keep off here..

What reason would she have for going underground?

Hi I do not want to debate. I just thought I would throw my 2 cents in. Not sure why she would have to go underground. I just remember some movie where the child was kept in a safe place and it was a network of people who helped mothers with their children. And they had check points where they met and each person would take them to a safe place. They had to keep them moving for a while.

Hi I do not want to debate. I just thought I would throw my 2 cents in. Not sure why she would have to go underground. I just remember some movie where the child was kept in a safe place and it was a network of people who helped mothers with their children. And they had check points where they met and each person would take them to a safe place. They had to keep them moving for a while.

Maybe she is mixed up in some bad stuff and needs hide Caylee for protection.

This board is moving fast, and this post was buried deep!

Weekends go by fast for me.

I have read a few new docs but not to many. Seems I have trouble finding them.

Thinking of Caylee!!!

This board is moving fast, and this post was buried deep!

Weekends go by fast for me.

I have read a few new docs but not to many. Seems I have trouble finding them.

Thinking of Caylee!!!

Same here.
It seems a lot of Caylee might be alive supporters have been run off.
I still don't understand why the Caylee is dead people hate it so much that a few people keep their hopes that Caylee could be alive despite the negative evidence.

Same here.
I still don't understand why the Caylee is dead people hate it so much that a few people keep their hopes that Caylee could be alive despite the negative evidence.

Please don't blame all of us for the few who come over to this thread and are hateful or mean. We need to respect the opinions of everyone, and your opinions deserve a place right along side all the other threads.

To keep your spirits up, keep this thread going for all those who need it, you should be able to have a place to talk with like minded posters. Don't let anyone scare you off.

Same here.

Whoa! I certainly hope and pray that you are right! I would love nothing more than for Caylee to be found alive and well. I admire your positive attitude and respect your opinion! I am sad that you are thinking that.

1. The tow guy stated the other car smelled stronger than Casey's car. I would think it should.

2. Why would anyone face life in prison & execution to avoid telling people they adopted the kid out or is hiding it. This makes no sense and is illogical.

3. Perhaps this thread is on page 2 due to the new videos/evidence released in recent days?

Need a little help here. When Cindy's interview came out I listened to it. I think I heard Cindy ask the detective where the tape /video is and the detective says there is no video/tape. Is this the tape/video of the airport where the woman and her son said they saw Caylee ? And if so, I find it very hard to believe in this day and age that the airports do not tape/video for along time. So could someone else please tell me I am not losing my mind here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Velvetshadow