This thread is for posters that believe Calee is still alive #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I must say that TTT's testimony is quite convincing and I do believe that she is sure the little girl she saw was Caylee. However, I just cannot phathom how LE would dismiss her account so fast if the truly didn't check it out first to discredit it. I mean that's a huge deal and this was all way before the forensics came back on the trunk. So my question is this. What exactly did law enforcement do to followup up on this? Did they ever find this little girl and woman? If not, then why did they discredit TTT's statement so quickly???? I really would LOVE little Caylee to be alive. That would be awesome. But someone was dead in the trunk? Who else could it have been? Please give some logical explainations, I want to change my mind.

jmommy - Since this thread is for posters who believe Caylee is alive, I'm not sure what to tell you. We don't have all the answers any more than anyone who is convinced she's dead does.

jmommy - Since this thread is for posters who believe Caylee is alive, I'm not sure what to tell you. We don't have all the answers any more than anyone who is convinced she's dead does.

Nicely put :)

I am still here. Have not given up on believe caylee is alive. I just don't have much to say.. Waiting on something.. I guess...

I agree. LE does not seem to follow up on all the leads. Did they interview TTT's 14 year old son and compare his statement to TTTs? I find that LE often decides right away who did what and doesn't go any deeper investigating other options ie. JonBenet Ramsey. Then everything gets cold and it is too late. Why no Amber alert from the beginning? They assumed she was dead and NEVER looked for a live Caylee. Do I believe she is alive?
Probably not but I do believe you leave no stone unturned.
Hear what you're saying, but..... here's what I think. The police probably would have done an Amber alert if they had not immedently realised the mother was telling them ALOT of lies about the missing child. They recoginized that the mother knew where the child was and did not believe another person had the child. Just want to say at this point, if Casey had not lied to the police and had given straight info, I'm positive they still would have done and Amber alert although maybe the following would have applied also.
What would have been the point of doing an Amber alert 32 days after the child went missing? I had understood the Amber alert was to try to intercept abducters while they are trying to run with a child. Wouldn't it have been an exercise in futility? and also don't most amber alerts have a car or person description other than the missing child? Just questions that come up when I hear about the amber alert.

This is my first blog. I am so glad I found this. I too believe Caylee is alive. I am not sure why, just a gut feeling. Thank all of you on here for all of your insight

Hear what you're saying, but..... here's what I think. The police probably would have done an Amber alert if they had not immedently realised the mother was telling them ALOT of lies about the missing child. They recoginized that the mother knew where the child was and did not believe another person had the child. Just want to say at this point, if Casey had not lied to the police and had given straight info, I'm positive they still would have done and Amber alert although maybe the following would have applied also.
What would have been the point of doing an Amber alert 32 days after the child went missing? I had understood the Amber alert was to try to intercept abducters while they are trying to run with a child. Wouldn't it have been an exercise in futility? and also don't most amber alerts have a car or person description other than the missing child? Just questions that come up when I hear about the amber alert.

We are not really arguing about the Amber Alert. What you say is true-it was really too late at that point to issue an AA. But it is inexcusable for LE not to have thoroughly followed up on that OIA sighting before they even had forensics back.

This is my first blog. I am so glad I found this. I too believe Caylee is alive. I am not sure why, just a gut feeling. Thank all of you on here for all of your insight

Wecome Missie! I look forward to reading your insights on the case.:blowkiss:

Those wanting to have people convince them one way or another should go to the debate thread, I would think. ???

And if we are NOT supposed to be discussing TTT, I really wish a mod would clarify the issue. :) Thanks!
post_old.gif
09-25-2008, 07:38 PM
WindChime
user_offline.gif

Administrator

no i'm sorry but we will not permit this discussion on this thread nor any other thread now that we had to lock the one we allowed. Quote:
Originally Posted by seranade
mods? Is it ok to continue to discuss ttt's information here?

Patty G is 110% correct. Admin know's Telling The Truth is a legit members. This is old news TTT is the lady who reported the very first sighting of Caylee and she will be treated with respect or this thread will be gone for good and these are words from Tricia the owner of WS. The bickering is going to stop right now. There will be no further warning given.
Sicnerely,
WS Staff

Originally Posted by Patty G
Hello everyone,

Admin wants me to let you all know that TTT has been verified and the thread can continue on. TTT is the person who first sighted Caylee in Atlanta, GA and gave an interview, so this is information that we had a while back.

Continue posting and remain as such as "Posters who believe Caylee is Alive".

Enjoy your day all!

2008, 10:12 AM
Tricia
user_invisible.gif

Administrator

This thread is for posters that believe Calee is still alive #4
I do not care who you are but if one more WS member who believes Caylee is dead comes on this thread with any smart @ss remarks, anything that might be considered a smart @ss remark, if I think you are THINKING a smart @ss remark you will be banned for 30 days at the least and banned for life at the most.

I DON'T CARE WHO YOU ARE ANY QUESTIONS???

We must leave no stone unturned and everyone should be respected. Thanks Tricia for checking this out and making sure that TTT is one of us.
She absolutely should be respected for the information she brings. It is LE's job to find the answers to her questions and make sure that this indeed leads to nowhere. LE should not just assume anything. They must turn over every stone. Caylee is still missing either she is deceased or she is dead. We need proof of either.

Those wanting to have people convince them one way or another should go to the debate thread, I would think. ???

And if we are NOT supposed to be discussing TTT, I really wish a mod would clarify the issue. :) Thanks!

this is the last post I saw on this thread from admin

5-2008, 05:38 PM
WindChime
user_online.gif

Administrator

no i'm sorry but we will not permit this discussion on this thread nor any other thread now that we had to lock the one we allowed. Quote:

We must leave no stone unturned and everyone should be respected. Thanks Tricia for checking this out and making sure that TTT is one of us.
She absolutely should be respected for the information she brings. It is LE's job to find the answers to her questions and make sure that this indeed leads to nowhere. LE should not just assume anything. They must turn over every stone. Caylee is still missing either she is deceased or she is dead. We need proof of either.
unfortunately the abillity to discuss TTT was lost when the topic was not discussed within TOS.

5-2008, 05:38 PM
WindChime
user_online.gif

Administrator

would you guys please be so kind as to heed Windchime's warning regarding TTT moving forward? I don't want to have to delete all those posts.
Thanks.

would you guys please be so kind as to heed Windchime's warning regarding TTT moving forward? I don't want to have to delete all those posts.
Thanks.
I've been sick for two days and trying to catch up...hard to do on this case!

Jbean, please clarify for me - are you saying we can't discuss TTT at all, or we can't bicker about TTT? I'm confused!:waitasec:

I've been sick for two days and trying to catch up...hard to do on this case!

Jbean, please clarify for me - are you saying we can't discuss TTT at all, or we can't bicker about TTT? I'm confused!:waitasec:
I am only going by what Windchime posted. In that post she said no discussion of TTT because it got out of hand.
I was not here during the TTT debacle so I can't speak to it, but I know it got bad.

oops and I hope you are feeling better :)

I am only going by what Windchime posted. In that post she said no discussion of TTT because it got out of hand.
I was not here during the TTT debacle so I can't speak to it, but I know it got bad.

oops and I hope you are feeling better :)
i am, thanks!

I sent a note to Windy to clarify her position on the subject of TTT. So I will let you all know if anything has changed. :)

I have confirmed with Windy that TTT is totally off topic in this thread and is not open for discussion.
Please let newcomers to this thread know this topic is not allowed and TO's will be given.

Was there a reason given?

Sur,
I missed all of the excitement, but I think things got really heated, people were banned, etc., and the mods just don't want to go down that road again.

Did anyone see the movie Gone Baby Gone?

I see a lot of similarities with this case. I am wondering if KC, or even someone else, is hiding Caylee for a very good reason.

Did anyone see the movie Gone Baby Gone?

I see a lot of similarities with this case. I am wondering if KC, or even someone else, is hiding Caylee for a very good reason.

That was an intense movie.
I can only wish that something like that is what happened to Caylee.

Despite all of the evidence to the contrary, I still have hope that she's alive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Where is Jennifer*