This thread is for the posters that believe Caylee is still alive # 2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was just curious how you got that information since it wasn't in any documents released, or is that just a hunch?
I think Caylee is alive and the "somebody that knows something" is casey.

Yes, that was stated in the docs by friends of CA's. Many said she was a good mother and that she had a strict bedtime and such. Only one friend felt that although she was a good mom, she thought bringing her to parties was a bad move. (I agree) Also Mrs. CA stated in the hearing that she was a good mom who got on Caylee's level to discipline.

Yes, that was stated in the docs by friends of CA's. Many said she was a good mother and that she had a strict bedtime and such. Only one friend felt that although she was a good mom, she thought bringing her to parties was a bad move. (I agree) Also Mrs. CA stated in the hearing that she was a good mom who got on Caylee's level to discipline.

I remember my parents having parties when I was a kid. Wasn't an all out bash or anything, and the way her friends describe it, it seems it was a laid back poker night? As long as people aren't acting crazy, and people are watching the child I think its ok. I don't think caylee was harmed by the family, but I do think whatever happened is only known to Casey. I don't think the GP's would not take action if they knew.

Just FYI there is a thread for NG. The mods have really been trying to keep everyone on topic so they have less to clean up>:blowkiss:

Right and I was replying to another post within this thread that I only saw that specific person on NG. I don't think I should have taken that reply to another thread as I wasn't particularly discussing that show, just the person mentioned in the quoted article.
Thank you for the heads up though.

I remember my parents having parties when I was a kid. Wasn't an all out bash or anything, and the way her friends describe it, it seems it was a laid back poker night? As long as people aren't acting crazy, and people are watching the child I think its ok. I don't think caylee was harmed by the family, but I do think whatever happened is only known to Casey. I don't think the GP's would not take action if they knew.

You might want to look back over the documents and pay particular attention to what the friend in Jacksonville and what AH has said. More was going on at the parties than "poker" I'm afraid.

There is not a shred of evidence to support Caylee is in PR, it seems to me all these theories about "where she is" is because all the theories of where "they said she was" including all the discredited sightings she was not. I respect your opinion that is different than mine and most. But I have not seen a post on here with any credible theory that is based on anything tangible other than "I think".. If anyone has one, I would be open to it.

This theory is because some of Casey's roommates have addresses there and relatives there and also traveled there themselves during the time frame in question, so it would be very strange if the authorities DON'T go there to those locations, to the Puerto Rican addresses connected with Casey's friends, to investigate. It's possible that Casey could have had her friends take Caylee there, or that someone in the group (or even a friend of a friend) could have taken her there even without Casey's permission or knowledge. You never know what really went down.
Also, ZG has Puerto Rican background. So it's one of the obvious places to search. I know several PR addresses connected with one of Casey's roommates can be found very easily on the internet simply using white pages, as I just did this, so that would be a place for authorities to start looking, it seems like they would routinely be doing this already (we would hope!). It's only logical that the authorities should be checking out every connection any of these people have just in case. Also, they need to keep looking for the right Zanaida and any and all PR and U.S. addresses she's connected with, just in case.

OK this isn't a defens for casey thread. It's a bout caylee being alive. chloroform has a thread too. Seems to me you are only worried about defending casey, I wonder why that is.....hmmmmmmm

That's what this thread is, anastacia. It's about theories regarding her possibly still being alive.

OK this isn't a defens for casey thread. It's a bout caylee being alive. chloroform has a thread too. Seems to me you are only worried about defending casey, I wonder why that is.....hmmmmmmm

Hello? That's exactly what I was posting about, several reasons for still believing that Caylee may be alive. I won't list them again, they are there in my post. I'm afraid you are the one who is off topic and simply making attacks on other people, it's not the other people on this thread who are off topic.

I did read the 400 pgs but I honestly dont recall the friends saying anything crazy was going on there. Either way, Caylee obviously made it through the parties okay. If something happened at a party there would be people coming forward. I was reading on another thread about a fight between kc and ca, and ca was going to get custody of caylee. I don't know if this is fact, but if so, it could be why caylee was secretly handed off.

anybody think LE could be using KC, and the searches for a body as a smoke screen to throw off the kidnappers?

Here's another thing I'm working through if anyone has any input. It's involving Dante. Now we know he has a connection to the Lake Vaj crew AND to ZG AND to Sawgrass. I remember reading in the docs that LE left a calling card but he's never turned up to speak to them.

He has left 2 jobs since Caylee has been missing and has moved. But he still has a myspace page, although it's private now. It is possible that he has Caylee, or knows who does, and is hiding out. But how hard would it be for LE to track him through his myspace and get his address, go there and bring him in and get him to give a statement. I've not seen where they've even attempted to find him other than leaving a calling card.

I was just curious how you got that information since it wasn't in any documents released, or is that just a hunch?
I think Caylee is alive and the "somebody that knows something" is casey.

Yes, all of that was contained in the documents/interviews. Where did you think I would get it, just making it up? :waitasec:

katie526, you are in touch with cindy? would she be willing to release any info she has?

Here's another thing I'm working through if anyone has any input. It's involving Dante. Now we know he has a connection to the Lake Vaj crew AND to ZG AND to Sawgrass. I remember reading in the docs that LE left a calling card but he's never turned up to speak to them.

He has left 2 jobs since Caylee has been missing and has moved. But he still has a myspace page, although it's private now. It is possible that he has Caylee, or knows who does, and is hiding out. But how hard would it be for LE to track him through his myspace and get his address, go there and bring him in and get him to give a statement. I've not seen where they've even attempted to find him other than leaving a calling card.

that's a good question. I know the FBI have their computer crimes division who you would think could locate him for questioning.

I'm thinking about calling Mrs. Anthony. Katie was she receptive to your call?

I did read the 400 pgs but I honestly dont recall the friends saying anything crazy was going on there. Either way, Caylee obviously made it through the parties okay. If something happened at a party there would be people coming forward. I was reading on another thread about a fight between kc and ca, and ca was going to get custody of caylee. I don't know if this is fact, but if so, it could be why caylee was secretly handed off.

Nobody said something happened at a party. I just merely stated, in reply to your post, that more was going on at the parties than card games. I don't think a child should be in an environment where drinking and/or drugs are being used. The friend, AH, obviously did not either. Again, it's in the documents.

As for the custody it wasn't said that CA's mom was going to get custody. A counselor advised her to throw CA out, she was worried she would take Caylee, counselor then advised her to seek custody. We don't know that she started proceedings to do that or that she would have been awarded custody.

I do agree though that Caylee could have been handed off to someone to keep her from the grandparents. And I think more than one person knows who if that's the case.

I don't understand why a lot of people keep saying CA is lying about the car and why she had to park it at Amscot. It has been stated many times, here and in the media and by LE that GA drove the car off the impound lot without any problems and therefore the car wasn't broke down. Even MF said it on NG. Yet it clearly states in the documents that GA had to put gas in the car to drive it off the lot as it was on empty.

Anyone else notice this fact?

:clap:

I'm thinking about calling Mrs. Anthony. Katie was she receptive to your call?

Yes she was. She appreciates the support and I basically told her that there are supporters out here for them and that not all people are here to accuse them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chiprocker