This thread is for the posters that believe Caylee is still alive # 2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank YOU!!! That was posted somewhere last night. I skimmed over it briefly but didn't save it. Then of course I found out when signing on today that I had lost the link. So thank you very much. I couldn't remember who posted it.

I added this - what I found on ancestry.com - to the Dante S. thread and will copy it here as well.

Vermont Birth Record from ancestry.com

PreviewName: Dante T. S.
Birth Date: 14 Mar 1985
Birth City: Rutland City
Birth State: Vermont
Father: William C. S
Mother: Joan L. T.

Florida Marriage Record from ancestry.com

Historical Records Viewing 1-1 of 1

Name Marriage Date County of Marriage Order Record
Joan L. S. 19 Sep 1987 Orange

There are several Florida addresses for a C.S in public records. I believe the C.S. is Dante's father.

Using WS's search function I discovered LP mentioned speaking with Univision, but I have never seen any Caylee articles on univision.com. Does anyone know if LP actually contacted Univision or has anyone seen any news reports about Caylee on Univision ? TIA

Just something interesting. If you go to the online site for sawgrass. I'm gonna try to do my first link here - http://www.sawgrassapts.com/2/Apartments-for-Rent-in-Orlando-Florida/ you can see what apartments are currently available and what apartments will become available.

Has it ever been established how Casey knew of the Sawgrass apartments? Did any of here friends live there? Sorry if this stuff is common knowledge - it's hard to keep track of everything.

I've got a few things to do for a while myself. But I did add some info to the lists.

I noticed!
Thanks for your help.
I'm going to keep adding as I have time and can think of new information. This is an excellent way of being able to reference and cross reference known information.
I wish someone would let Cindy know about it and maybe she could add tips there anonymously.

Just something interesting. If you go to the online site for sawgrass. I'm gonna try to do my first link here - http://www.sawgrassapts.com/2/Apartments-for-Rent-in-Orlando-Florida/ you can see what apartments are currently available and what apartments will become available.

Has it ever been established how Casey knew of the Sawgrass apartments? Did any of here friends live there? Sorry if this stuff is common knowledge - it's hard to keep track of everything.

Well Dante lived there. He is connected to Casey through the Lake Vaj crowd.

Nice find on the available listings. I notice that it doesn't list unit 210 as available now, or in the future. Wonder if it's been rented out now.

I'm trying to find and can't seem to ... the mention of someone referred to as Casanova. Does anyone have or recall that connection? Who it was that has that Nick name?

I'm trying to find and can't seem to ... the mention of someone referred to as Casanova. Does anyone have or recall that connection? Who it was that has that Nick name?

Is that the Derrick W guy?

Hmmm.... I don't. Sorry, but I really don't. For one thing, LE said very early on that they plan to "pin this on her" and that's that. They don't even believe the kidnapping story for another thing. And they believe Caylee is dead for yet another thing. (snipped).

it was Casey who stated in one of the early phone conversations that was released to the public, that they were going to "pin this on me"

I wanted to keep this kind of fresh, if that's okay with everyone else.
Okay, I think I have the spreadsheet set up so that anyone can view and edit it. Please everyone, feel free to make it better.
I'm trying to keep up with the board and fool with the spreadsheets all while I'm working and trying to hide what I'm doing from my boss.

Here are the published links:

http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=pwGGv5_VSJH_wGwlUu9zOUQ

http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=pwGGv5_VSJH-zH8j1SGvxHg

Anyone can view and anyone can edit.
The originals are at the gmail address and it seems they are easier to edit there.

Again, here's the login info:

findcayleeanthony@gmail.com

I hope you guys don't mind, but I'm going to bump this post up periodically.

I have totally fallen off the le wagon, I think the investigation is a mess and they have nothing. I think they called off the search b/c they got good info on where caylee really is and she is alive. there is o other reason for that to happen. baez was talking about a very credible lead that he gave them last week, he said if they didnt follow up that he would realease to the press what it was. so im guessing they followed up on it. maybe caylee is within reach?

I think you may be right. I keep expecting to hear that Caylee has been found alive.

I just have a question about the boards here as I am relatively new.
If we frequent this thread are we not allowed to post on others ?

I just get the feeling that we are being singled out and attacked as soon as we post.

I'm probably more of a fence sitter, but heck if I feel better having hope Caylee is out there it and would like to explore the possibility why put me down for it?

One person said something to the effect about "us" having our own thread now.... meaning we have to stay here????

I just have a question about the boards here as I am relatively new.
If we frequent this thread are we not allowed to post on others ?

I just get the feeling that we are being singled out and attacked as soon as we post.

I'm probably more of a fence sitter, but heck if I feel better having hope Caylee is out there it and would like to explore the possibility why put me down for it?

One person said something to the effect about "us" having our own thread now.... meaning we have to stay here????

Sure you are

Just a funny. When I asked Cindy for some tip information I mentioned where we were if she ever wanted to come join. Other people on this board think they got to the Anthony's. I gave Cindy the website and that's how they got it.

Supposedly, this lady who dug through the garbase found print outs from Websleuths. I just think it's funny that they think it was them.

Has anyone eslablished via mapquest or any other means, how far it is from AH's house to both the airport and the mall? Just curious?

Guys, if Caylee is alive like most of us on this thread believe, you do ya'all think WAS in the trunk? Or do you think the dogs were just wrong?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TinaMarie77