This thread is for the posters that believe Caylee is still alive # 2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would really like to add to the spreadsheet under AH who the other three travelers to PR were besides herself. There were four total .. Amy and 3 others. I don't want to submit inaccurately.

Are any of you in the Orlando area? Are there any new missing people there since this happened?

Guys, if Caylee is alive like most of us on this thread believe, you do ya'all think WAS in the trunk? Or do you think the dogs were just wrong?

Honestly?
I've just had to suspend most of that evidence until I hear all of it is 100% stated as proof.
I do think there was a dead body in that trunk, and I hope it was a "bad guy".

I would really like to add to the spreadsheet under AH who the other three travelers to PR were besides herself. There were four total .. Amy and 3 others. I don't want to submit inaccurately.

You can always add a question mark next to something that you're not sure of. That's the great thing about the spreadsheets. We can all edit them as new information comes through.

Guys, if Caylee is alive like most of us on this thread believe, you do ya'all think WAS in the trunk? Or do you think the dogs were just wrong?

My guess would be it is an unregistered immigrant and not reported as a missing person.

I just have a question about the boards here as I am relatively new.
If we frequent this thread are we not allowed to post on others ?

I just get the feeling that we are being singled out and attacked as soon as we post.

I'm probably more of a fence sitter, but heck if I feel better having hope Caylee is out there it and would like to explore the possibility why put me down for it?

One person said something to the effect about "us" having our own thread now.... meaning we have to stay here????

We're allowed to post anywhere we want, I just don't feel very welcome in most other threads.
For some reason, since we're in the minority and because we have hope and try to find leads that give us more hope, others want to make us out to be the enemy.
I've seen several posters be attacked or treated as simpletons. The only thing you can really do is report them.

I'm not convinced that she was in the trunk. I need solid proof too if I am to believe that.

My guess would be it is an unregistered immigrant and not reported as a missing person.

Or you know how every young group has it's "drifters", friends that are never stable and disappear for days, weeks or months at a time? I think it could be someone like that.
Maybe he/she screwed someone over in a dope deal and got taken out while Casey was around?

We're allowed to post anywhere we want, I just don't feel very welcome in most other threads.
For some reason, since we're in the minority and because we have hope and try to find leads that give us more hope, others want to make us out to be the enemy.
I've seen several posters be attacked or treated as simpletons. The only thing you can really do is report them.

Thank-you guys I wasn't sure and this migraine has got the best of me... I'm going to lay down again......

I'm not convinced that she was in the trunk. I need solid proof too if I am to believe that.

Are you saying there was not a dead person in the trunk ever, or are you just saying you dont believe it was Caylee?

I don't understand why a lot of people keep saying CA is lying about the car and why she had to park it at Amscot. It has been stated many times, here and in the media and by LE that GA drove the car off the impound lot without any problems and therefore the car wasn't broke down. Even MF said it on NG. Yet it clearly states in the documents that GA had to put gas in the car to drive it off the lot as it was on empty.

George filled up the tank without even putting the key in the ignition to check the gas. Supposedly they hadn't spoken to Casey, so they wouldn't have known why the car was towed, yet George brought a gas can in his trunk and put gas in the car without checking whether the car had gas or not. In the 400+ pages of docs it says George opened the door of the car and the horrible smell wafted out, the tow yard guy said, "that's rotten", and George shut the door and went to get the gas can. The gas guage in this model car doesn't register how full it is without turning on the ignition.

My question to all of you is, how did George know the tank was empty?:bang:

Are you saying there was not a dead person in the trunk ever, or are you just saying you dont believe it was Caylee?

You beat me to it, Blink! I am wondering the same thing.

I'm with you guys on this one.. I am hoping out hope that she's alive. I looked at Kio's myspace (which I guess is now something new... new name).. anyhow.. I have to think/imagine that there is a connection somehow to CA.

I am chewing on something I read by Katie.. and want more explanation.. is it true that LE really has not pursued all these leads and connects we're coming up with on WS??

IF that is the case.. I might not have faith in anything they try in court b/c evidence can be damning for so many reasons and we have yet to know what they are leaking that is try and what is false to try and force a confession..

so anyhow.. pls elaborate about where I should look to figure out how much LE has really investigated and how much of this is just trying to (on their end) play the odds game and say.. ok, she must be guilty so let's get the evidence that shows everyone she did it.

It feels like a witchhunt and a witch trial with all the people outside The Anthony's house.. it's bothersome to see them being invaded and ridiculed when we are not walking in their shows.

That's my rant.. Let's hope Caylee is found soon and we can help get the word out in PR. I would ask friends of mine to help me that are from PR but this case is so HOT.. it's like talking politics and could start a fight!!! :-)

Tracey

I don't think Caylee was in the trunk. I think if her hair really was, then it was just secondary transfer. I'm mean, it is her mothers car. And the only reason I'm asking about a possible dead body in this thread is b/c I DO NOT believe it was Caylee, but if there was someone dead, then find out who that was and I believe you find out who has Caylee.

I think ppl are being mislead by the dogs. I have read over and over that the DOGS hit in the backyard.

That's not entirely true. In the backyard ... One dog hit one place where another dog didn't, and vice versa. We don't know the accuracy rate of these dogs as well.

As bad as LE and others have stated that this vehicle "REAKED" of death, you would think where the car is concerned, that the dog would not have "hit" so Passively. As in "just on the trunk" ... Why not the rest of the car if the odor was sooo foul? Why not in other places w/in the home, since CA herself removed items from that car?

If they believe the shovel to be used in burying/unburying little Caylee, has LE sicced the cadaver dogs on the returned shovel? Surely her hands would have touched that shovel at the very least, after digging her up, creating once again, this smell of human decompostion.

I don't understand why a lot of people keep saying CA is lying about the car and why she had to park it at Amscot. It has been stated many times, here and in the media and by LE that GA drove the car off the impound lot without any problems and therefore the car wasn't broke down. Even MF said it on NG. Yet it clearly states in the documents that GA had to put gas in the car to drive it off the lot as it was on empty.

George filled up the tank without even putting the key in the ignition to check the gas. Supposedly they hadn't spoken to Casey, so they wouldn't have known why the car was towed, yet George brought a gas can in his trunk and put gas in the car without checking whether the car had gas or not. In the 400+ pages of docs it says George opened the door of the car and the horrible smell wafted out, the tow yard guy said, "that's rotten", and George shut the door and went to get the gas can. The gas guage in this model car doesn't register how full it is without turning on the ignition.

My question to all of you is, how did George know the tank was empty?:bang:

Assuming that the gas guage was known to be faulty, he probably figured it was best to be safe than sorry.
Who knows how many times he had to bring Casey gas before?

This theory is because some of Casey's roommates have addresses there and relatives there and also traveled there themselves during the time frame in question, so it would be very strange if the authorities DON'T go there to those locations, to the Puerto Rican addresses connected with Casey's friends, to investigate. It's possible that Casey could have had her friends take Caylee there, or that someone in the group (or even a friend of a friend) could have taken her there even without Casey's permission or knowledge. You never know what really went down.
Also, ZG has Puerto Rican background. So it's one of the obvious places to search. I know several PR addresses connected with one of Casey's roommates can be found very easily on the internet simply using white pages, as I just did this, so that would be a place for authorities to start looking, it seems like they would routinely be doing this already (we would hope!). It's only logical that the authorities should be checking out every connection any of these people have just in case. Also, they need to keep looking for the right Zanaida and any and all PR and U.S. addresses she's connected with, just in case.

I understand your rationale, and agree that it should have been investigated based on Casey's story.. but why would anyone assume this was not done immediately by the FBI and cleared already?

I'm thinking about calling Mrs. Anthony. Katie was she receptive to your call?
Come on peeps. No planning here to harrass anyone. IMO it is harrassment...none of us have any reason to be calling anyone in that family. Leave it to LE.

If they believe the shovel to be used in burying/unburying little Caylee, has LE sicced the cadaver dogs on the returned shovel? Surely her hands would have touched that shovel at the very least, after digging her up, creating once again, this smell of human decompostion.

Good point! Great point actually. There would have to be evidence of decomp left on the shovel unless the shoveling was done prior to a burial though. Well, then there would still probably be some on the diggers hands as you stated. Yeah, I can't refute that lol. I'm a fence sitter so I support both the idea that she's alive and the possibility of otherwise.

How did hair, identified by mitochondrial DNA to match Caylee and Casey, from a dead body get in the trunk? By the way, mitochondrial DNA is passed from Mother to child, so if the hair sample were from a live person then it would have matched Casey, Caylee and Cindy, but the hair sample was proven to have come from a decomposing corpse and also contained mitochondrial DNA that matched the Anthony females. Casey and Cindy are alive, so who is dead?:bang:

I think it's admirable to want to find a way to hang on to Caylee being alive. I think it shows that you all are deeply caring people, and I respect that. I have five children of my own and am also all of the sudden raising a teen age girl who recently became homeless. All children are beautiful angels and none deserve this kind of treatment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
northsearch