This thread is for the posters that believe Caylee is still alive # 2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to make mention that this case in not well publicized here in NY, if I didn't watch Nancy Grace I would not know anything about this. I have never seen a newspaper covering it either. There is something wrong with that.

LOL I can completely relate to this because my parents bought my car for me when I was 16. When I was 18 and living my adult life (living at home, no job, full time school, but more hours logged with friends than reading books) I would stay out till 4 in the morning not answering my cell (cuz who wants to be the party pooper right?). Well I was an adult, what could my parents do....threaten to report my car stolen cuz it was in their name not mine. You better bet that got my butt home fast. I am thinking this was just one of the few leverages that G & C had over Casey.

I can agree with you on this. My mother in law called the police on my sister in law because she was staying at her boyfriends place. She was tired of her coming and going as she pleased. It was a way to get her to do what she wanted and set some ground rules. What a scene that was.

Please respect the poster's rights to feel however they want to feel, regardless of whether you agree or not. Thank you, Christine.

Yes, and I am about to start TO'ing folks that just ignore the title of this thread and disrespect you posters who wish to discuss w/o an argument. :waitasec:

So, go ahead, need a vacation?......post something that is not supportive of our members here! And you can sit and watch from the sidelines for a few days :)

I posted this at the start of this thread, there will be no more warnings. :mad:

Good morning, Katie and everyone else.
Hopefully, we'll get some good news today.
I don't even know how I'm going deal with things if it's bad news.

Good morning, Katie and everyone else.
Hopefully, we'll get some good news today.
I don't even know how I'm going deal with things if it's bad news.

I know. We been this strong; we'll handle it. I just hope we are right.

While I may not agree with some of your thoughts, ideas, I just wanted to stop in to show my support for the fact that you are doing something that you believe in, and I encourage everyone to make a stand if they think it is the right thing to do.

I for one, could not think of anything I would rather hear than Baby Caylee being found alive; I hope y'all are right. God Bless.
B

Is anyone concerned if we post any locations here that if she's being held there the captors will move her? I am torn between putting info like that here on the threads or not.

Anytime she is moved is a chance for someone else to SEE her and possibly send in a tip. If she were being held in one place, inside a house, she could be kept out of sight for months! So I say, post away about where she MIGHT be, anytime she is put on a train, or plane, or a car stops for gas....there might be someone there to see her!

I have to make mention that this case in not well publicized here in NY, if I didn't watch Nancy Grace I would not know anything about this. I have never seen a newspaper covering it either. There is something wrong with that.

The story was in People magazine

While I may not agree with some of your thoughts, ideas, I just wanted to stop in to show my support for the fact that you are doing something that you believe in, and I encourage everyone to make a stand if they think it is the right thing to do.

I for one, could not think of anything I would rather hear than Baby Caylee being found alive; I hope y'all are right. God Bless.
B

Anytime she is moved is a chance for someone else to SEE her and possibly send in a tip. If she were being held in one place, inside a house, she could be kept out of sight for months! So I say, post away about where she MIGHT be, anytime she is put on a train, or plane, or a car stops for gas....there might be someone there to see her!

Thank you Blink for saying what I haven't found the words for.

I agree with raeann, I check this thread often, looking for any information that I and/or others could check out and/or help with.

Any information concerning this precious baby needs to be shared; what one may think is innocent or not important may exactly be the complete opposite.

I have a theory that I want to share with you. I too hold on to hope that Caylee is alive. It is only a small thread of hope, but I still have it.

chorophorom is a chemical
May produce carbon monoxide, carbon dioxide, hydrogen chloride and phosgene when heated to decomposition.

http://www.jtbaker.com/msds/englishhtml/C2915.htm

My understanding is when chorophorm is heated these other chemicals can be produced.

I know the body farm test the air for certain chemicals.

Is there any chance that any of those chemicals are the ones that a human body produces when it decomposes.

Could the dogs and air sample been picking up on that instead of real decomp?

The chrolform could have been being used to make meth.

I have a theory that I want to share with you. I too hold on to hope that Caylee is alive. It is only a small thread of hope, but I still have it.

May produce carbon monoxide, carbon dioxide, hydrogen chloride and phosgene when heated to decomposition.

My understanding is when chorophorm is heated these other chemicals can be produced.

Is there any chance that any of those chemicals are the ones that a human body produces when it decomposes.

Yes chloroform and gas are used to make method. The expert claimed that the chloroform inside the car was pure chloroform and no I really doubt they could make decomp scent

Yes chloroform and gas are used to make method. The expert claimed that the chloroform inside the car was pure chloroform and no I really doubt they could make decomp scent

Oh i agree i think it was pure chloraform. My question is what chemicals are produced by a decaying body. My thought is that it might have been mistaken for decomp.

No the chloroform would not give a false decomp smell. I already checked into this. It could however have chemically altered the hair strand, the one with the alleged death band. I say alleged because this has not been stated by LE directly.

Not only is chloroform used to make Meth, but it's used as a cheap way to get high by using it as an inhalant. Very dangerous stuff though. Another use I discovered yesterday is chloroform is used in diaper genies to eliminate the odor of dirty diapers. If she was carrying a trash bag of diapers in her trunk, that may be why there was chloroform in the trunk.

Regarding the chloroform in the trunk:

Triclosan, widely used as an antibacterial ingredient in household hand sterilization products, breaks down rapidly when exposed to chlorinated water and produces toxic chemicals including chloroform, according to a study published on the Environmental Science & Technology research website As Soon As Publishable (ASAP), suggesting that many antibacterial products may not only be ineffective, but harmful.

Regarding the chloroform in the trunk:

Triclosan, widely used as an antibacterial ingredient in household hand sterilization products, breaks down rapidly when exposed to chlorinated water and produces toxic chemicals including chloroform, according to a study published on the Environmental Science & Technology research website As Soon As Publishable (ASAP), suggesting that many antibacterial products may not only be ineffective, but harmful.

I heard that the chloroform inside the trunk was pure but police haven't even confirmed the chloroform thing I don't think......?

I found this about that Nicole who was found murdered in Blanchard Park.

"Emergency response team members used machetes to cut through the brush in hopes of finding possible evidence. Deputies said they haven’t found a lot of items, but they did find a black baseball cap and the back of a cell phone charger. Detectives say they have no witnesses and believe everything they find is possible evidence."

http://www.legalbehavior.com/articles/?p=616

We know Casey was at that park either that day, or the following two days. I searched threads here for this info, found nothing. Could the back of a cell phone found be for the missing blackjack phone Casey says she lost?

"Emergency response team members used machetes to cut through the brush in hopes of finding possible evidence. Deputies said they haven’t found a lot of items, but they did find a black baseball cap and the back of a cell phone charger. Detectives say they have no witnesses and believe everything they find is possible evidence."

We know Casey was at that park either that day, or the following two days. I searched threads here for this info, found nothing. Could the back of a cell phone found be for the missing blackjack phone Casey says she lost?

Could be......think these two cases are connected some how?

I can definitely see where you're going with this. Surely LE would have checked it out by now, wouldn't they?
At least it's a good direction to check out and either discount or move forward so that no stones are left uncovered.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
softhunterstech