This thread is for the posters that believe Caylee is still alive # 2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Right!!! And that's on the phone interview Wells did with her. She said before the daughter was about Caylee's age. Then on the phone interview she says "I think she might be 23 or 24 because I think she had Abby when she was 17."

I'd like to think that LE had the good sense to subpoena those phone records anyway since she would not give them up willingly! Something's not right in her story at all.

Yup, I was looking for it and only found the 17 part which would make her daughter 6 or so. I guess she could have had two children, but KT was so chatty, I would think she would have mentioned it.

All this stuff is just too weird!

I'm starting to lose track - I think I have different versions of the 400+ pages downloaded, and they don't match my index.:waitasec:

One easier way to keep up with everything in the documents is to just print it all out and put it in a 3 ring binder. That way, you can just flip through and make notes as you need to.

Even better if you can do it at work on the company printer ;)

I wish I could post an audio file that played the theme music to the twilight zone...it would be soooooo appropriate!

I don't know how to do this, but it is probably time to request that this thread be closed and a new one started. Thirty pages and 700+ posts is getting pretty long. It's hard to go back and find things when questions are asked.

Ok sent her a message

Why? Come on now people! This is ridiculous! We can't go contacting people on suspicions, turn it into LE if you think whatever it is your onto is important.....calling people that you think maybe related to the case could hinder the investigations. Oy vey.

It's not about you really. It's about Caylee and her safety. Did you think of that before contacting her? What if she does know something/has her/knows where she is? And you go contacting her! What might she do/have someone else do?

And it about the investigation.

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

It's not about you really. It's about Caylee and her safety. Did you think of that before contacting her? What if she does know something/has her/knows where she is? And you go contacting her! What might she do/have someone else do?

I think that is the reason LE didn't want the Anthonys' attorney to publicize the tips they had received, as he stated on NG the other night.

I am asking this respectively because I honestly just want to hear the thoughts of you sleuthers on this board. I will not even respond to your responses. Like I said this is purely curiousity on my part.

Now that the audio recordings have been released and you can hear Casey's tone and the detectives tone, does this change your belief that Caylee is alive? If so, why? Ifnot, why?

Thank you.

Why? Come on now people! This is ridiculous! We can't go contacting people on suspicions, turn it into LE if you think whatever it is your onto is important.....calling people that you think maybe related to the case could hinder the investigations. Oy vey.

Double oy vey :eek::eek:.... the A's post their number all over, you can even contact them if you don't think LE is following up. Send e-mails to everyone !! I think you'll be helping more that way....

Double oy vey :eek::eek:.... the A's post their number all over, you can even contact them if you don't think LE is following up. Send e-mails to everyone !! I think you'll be helping more that way....

I don't think it's a good idea to contact/tip off people who *might* have some involvement in the case.

Do NOT contact the Anthonys if you have a tip or suspicion. Here are the numbers you should call.

Orange County Missing Persons Unit

407-836-HELP (4357)

Crimeline: 1-800-423-TIPS (8477)

Ok. I have been following this thread all day. But nowhere did I see anyone call anyone. Someone did post a myspace question to a certain person if thats what you all are refering to. Unless I missed the phone call post.

Right, good catch, I remember thinking that it was odd, but wasn't even thinking about the tv, cartoons, etc...

Also, and I will have to find it again, when she backtracked on the CA vs. CW, she first said CW had a daughter that was 2 1/2 as well and then later she says something to contradict this. I will look for it.....

The other things I found extremely odd in her [Kio's] statement are:

she saw Casey In April at Walmart, remembered she carried a purse and bla bla bla, However, she can't remember which Casey she talked to 10-11 days earlier?

Next thing ... Kio Lost contact with Casey in April of this year ... same time as "Juliet Lewis" ...

Another thing ... So specific it was a Wednesday ... incredibly insightful there ... "just getting home, just getting changed, playing with my puppy dogs, ... and it was a number I didn't know cause I have Casey's number ...

She remembers specifically the 407 area code, but damned if she remembers which Casey she was talking to?

Next ... Sure um you can borrow money and I'll ask you zero questions as to why you need it ... better yet ... since I know two Casey's .. I won't even ask which one you are. (Gimme a break!)

Next ... Detective: So you would recognize Caylees voice?
Kio: ... Yeah I met her once or twice ... I know I met her once when she was really tiny ...

(How many really tiny babies do you know that say "mommy, mommy, mommy" ????? BTW if you listen to the video with Caylee ... it's clear Caylee has a limited vocabulary, and if it's been as long as KIO says it has since she last saw Caylee, there is NO way, unless she is LYING, that she would know that was Caylee in the background.

Next: She tells detective who asked her: "how is it you came to calling me tonight? ..

Her reply: I came to visit my father from California, who is actually the person who ended up calling me, but I'll get to that later.

ETC ETC ETC...

Does NO ONE else see the major holes in her FABRICATION?

The other thing I found extremely odd in her [Kio's] statement was she saw Casey In April at Walmart, remembered she carried a purse and bla bla bla, However, she can't remember which Casye she talked to 10-11 days earlier?

Next thing ... Kio Lost contact with Casey in April of this year ... same time as "Juliet Lewis" ...

Another thing ... So specific it was a Wednesday ... incredibly insightful there ... "just getting home, just getting changed, playing with my puppy dogs, ... and it was a number I didn't know cause I have Casey'd number ...

She remembers specifically the 407 area code, but damned if she remembers which Casey she was talking to?

Next ... Sure um you can borrow money and I'll zero questions as to why you need it ... better yet ... since I know two Casey's .. I won't even ask which one you are. (Gimme a break!)

Next ... Detective: So you would recognize Caylees voice?
Kio: ... Yeah I met her once or twice ... I know I met her once when she was really tiny ...

(How many really tiny babies do you know that say "mommy, mommy, mommy" ????? BTW if you listen to the video with Caylee ... it's clear Caylee has a limited vocabulary, and if it's been as long as KIO says it has since she last saw Caylee, there is NO way, unless she is LYING, that she would know that was Caylee in the background.

Next: She tells detective who asked her: "how is it you came to calling me tonight? ..

Her reply: I came to visit my father from California, who is actually the person who ended up calling me, but I'll get to that later.

ETC ETC ETC...

Does NO ONE else see the major holes in her FABRICATION?

I see them and she is one of the major reason's I have such HUGE reasonable doubt in this case. I don't see how anyone could ponder this testimony and NOT come away with major doubts as to the conventional wisdom in this case.

AND This is only a small portion of her descrepencies!

I am extremely bothered by the statement: I came to visit my father from California, who is actually the person who ended up calling me but I'll get to that later ...

Only for her then to say it was Casey Williams?

Someone Explain?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member