This thread is for the posters that believe Caylee is still alive # 3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Since this is a missing person's case, any of the things you mentioned are possible.

If this thread has been here for a while you must have some kind of theory about what happened. So why not lay it out there? I'd like to know. I am not trying to discredit anything I am just curious. Everybody has their opinion I'd like to hear yours if that is ok

As a matter of fact, if there was ANY PROOF that there was a dead body in Casey's trunk, why isn't there a homicide investigation ? If they have conclusive evidence that there was a DEAD body in that car, isn't it time to start figuring out the cause of death and shouldn't the family be notified that their family member was gone ?

There is very much a homicide investigation. No charges yet but I am sure there are a lot of reasons that hasn't happened yet. Scott Peterson wasn't arrested for 4 months. They are in no hurry. I am not saying she is dead, all I am saying is that they are investigating that possiblity.

As a matter of fact, if there was ANY PROOF that there was a dead body in Casey's trunk, why isn't there a homicide investigation ? If they have conclusive evidence that there was a DEAD body in that car, isn't it time to start figuring out the cause of death and shouldn't the family be notified that their family member was gone ?

That's the million $$ question! unfortunately, I doubt anyone who knows the answer, will tell.

If this thread has been here for a while you must have some kind of theory about what happened. So why not lay it out there? I'd like to know. I am not trying to discredit anything I am just curious. Everybody has their opinion I'd like to hear yours if that is ok

I think it's possible that she's no longer alive. Until it's confirmed, I think it's possible that upon finding out that Cindy was going to try to get custody, she let someone else take her so that she could party for awhile and they decided Casey was a crappy mother and didn't want to give Caylee back to her. Whoever this was, might have been on their way to another state or country where no WS'rs live and now either don't know what's going on since they didn't think her mom really wanted her anyway, want to keep her because they're now in love with her or are afraid of being arrested. Maybe Casey was drunk or high and thought she knew how to reach them.
It's obvious that Casey's story is far from the truth, but at the time she might have been more worried about her parents than the cops. "Hey mom, I gave Caylee to this lady so you couldn't take her from me but I puked on the phone # and don't know how to find her. As I said before, the more time that goes by, the more unlikely that possibility seems but until this is a homicide case, I choose to believe there are other possibilities.

BTW, I haven't posted on this thread alot but I support those that seem to be holding on to faith more than I.

There is very much a homicide investigation. No charges yet but I am sure there are a lot of reasons that hasn't happened yet. Scott Peterson wasn't arrested for 4 months. They are in no hurry. I am not saying she is dead, all I am saying is that they are investigating that possiblity.

Caylee is still listed as a missing person, right ?

I was under the impression that the detectives in charge of this case are Homicide detectives - I could be wrong though

Does anyone know

I wish that were true, Chic. God Bless this Baby

Investigators had not, until Sunday, disclosed that the decomposing body was, in fact, Caylee.

"The information we've gotten back from the lab that she was in the trunk of that car and that she is dead is certainly something we take seriously," said Orange County Sheriff's Office Sgt. John Allen.

http://www.wesh.com/news/17353349/detail.html

originally posted by seriouslysearching

I was under the impression that the detectives in charge of this case are Homicide detectives - I could be wrong though

Does anyone know

Yuri Melich is in charge of missing person's cases. He previously worked as a homicide detective but I don't think it was for a long period of time but I could be wrong also.
I know he works missing person's cases for OCSO though.

Yuri Melich is in charge of missing person's cases. He previously worked as a homicide detective but I don't think it was for a long period of time but I could be wrong also.

Corporal Det. Melich works for MP and Child Abuse unit of OSCO

This could very well be a formality until the outcome of a possible murder case, or attempts to have her declared legally deceased (if her body is not found). God, I feel like a jerk just typing that, I just want that little girl found. Full stop.

I wish that were true, Chic. God Bless this Baby

Investigators had not, until Sunday, disclosed that the decomposing body was, in fact, Caylee.

"The information we've gotten back from the lab that she was in the trunk of that car and that she is dead is certainly something we take seriously," said Orange County Sheriff's Office Sgt. John Allen.

http://www.wesh.com/news/17353349/detail.html

I get what your saying and have been told by close friends that I'm irrational for having any hope and my heart will be broken when this is over.

But,:) from your link :

investigators for the first time on the record acknowledged that recent FBI lab tests indicated that Caylee Anthony's body was in her mother's trunk and that the child is dead.

Then, the next day they said ----
The Orange Sheriff’s Office said again Monday that “there is a strong probability” that Caylee Anthony is dead, noting that investigators have “additional evidence that has not been made public.”

It goes from she's dead one day to a strong probablity that she's dead the next. You can't be dead one day then probably dead the next.

This is what's driving me crazy about this case.
I talked to the guy at the sprint store for like an hour about this. It's pathetic. He'll probably join us soon.

Does anyone have a reasonable explanation for the decomposition odor in the trunk of Casey's car?

We have statements from 4 different people indicating that the trunk of the car smelled like a dead body

We have 2 Cadaver dogs "hitting" on the trunk

We have the body farm test that confirm "human decomposition"

How does the above information support the theory that Caylee is still alive?

I know this information does not prove that she is dead but they are facts that cannot be ignored

This could very well be a formality until the outcome of a possible murder case, or attempts to have her declared legally deceased (if her body is not found). God, I feel like a jerk just typing that, I just want that little girl found. Full stop.

It could very well be. I wish they'd stop with the formalities though.
I blame their stupid formalities for forgetting to pay my water bill which I had never done before this case started occupying so much of my time.

I get what your saying and have been told by close friends that I'm irrational for having any hope and my heart will be broken when this is over.

investigators for the first time on the record acknowledged that recent FBI lab tests indicated that Caylee Anthony's body was in her mother's trunk and that the child is dead.

The Orange Sheriff’s Office said again Monday that “there is a strong probability” that Caylee Anthony is dead, noting that investigators have “additional evidence that has not been made public.”

It goes from she's dead one day to a strong probablity that she's dead the next. You can't be dead one day then probably dead the next.

I talked to the guy at the sprint store for like an hour about this. It's pathetic. He'll probably join us soon.

This is why I have a little hope. I think LE could declare that Caylee was dead and that they were investigating a homicide, without actually charging Casey, couldn't they? she would/could just be named a suspect?

When Casey was rearrested at her home (the 1st time) Jose Baez gave an interview infront of the Anthony home & I thought he said

"why did homicide detectives arrest my client tonight?"

"why didn't they send an economic crimes investigator to arrest her?"

Or something to that effect

Thats why I have been under the impression that this case was being handled by homicide detectives

This is why I have a little hope. I think LE could declare that Caylee was dead and that they were investigating a homicide, without actually charging Casey, couldn't they? she would/could just be named a suspect?

That makes sense to me. I think it would be cruel to let somebody hope their loved one was alive if there was proof positive they weren't. Even for the sake of putting a muderer away.

Your not irrational at all, I commend you all for hoping against hope. Truth is, there is no right or wrong here, no "payoff". At the end of the day, as it appears, only grief for all of us.
I agree with your frustration on the case, but I can assure you in press land, those 2 statements are the same, just one did not like the quote in print, imo.
There is some ill-perceived vibe here that anyone will feel like people that believe/believed Caylee was alive, and if she is deceased, like their is some sense of elation by those of us who felt it all along.

I speak for myself, but grief and pain are grief and pain regardless of origin. From where I sit, we all love her, want her found, and want the people responsible for what happened to her brough to justice. That makes us on the same team. Team Caylee.

I will keep a look out for SprintDude.
B

When Casey was rearrested at her home (the 1st time) Jose Baez gave an interview infront of the Anthony home & I thought he said

"why did homicide detectives arrest my client tonight?"

"why didn't they send an economic crimes investigator to arrest her?"

Or something to that effect

Thats why I have been under the impression that this case was being handled by homicide detectives

I really do think that show was to put pressure on Casey.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ribut1932