This thread is for the posters that believe Caylee is still alive # 3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the vast majority of people are unaware that the family is not allowed to search. After the video of George today - OMG - I hate to see anyone in that condition, the poor man. I am deeply afraid of what might become of all of them.

I too feel the same way, how could anybody function "normally" under such conditions, then they are taunted that they aren't acting normal !! :eek:

I read elsewhere that Cindy did an interview with Univision, which broadcasts to latin american countries and that she indicted Puerto Rico in her interview.
Looked at Univision, thought if I found anything I might understand what is said since I am bilingual. Unsuccessful search for interview. If anyone finds something please post link.

I believe Caylee is alive and I believe she may well be in Puerto Rico.

Isabelle,
Ray'sMom

Has anyone heard any more information on the stain in the trunk that was talked about during the bond hearing?? I never heard anything else on it.

I think I meant to post this here instead of a different thread or actually it fits in both so hopefully I won't get in trouble for having it in both places:

From the press interview with Commander Matt Irwin:

"We have scientific evidence back from the FBI lab. We have other evidence we have not yet released publicly, all of that evidence at this point in its totality leads our investigators to believe Caylee is deceased. We are open to new information about her whereabouts. We have other evidence that has not yet been returned to us that may suggest otherwise if so, we will pursue that information vigorously.”

When directly questioned about the hair and stain:
“We are certainly talking about the hair. The stain I am not prepared to get into at this point. That is not something we are discussing.” [this could mean that either the stain was compromised/degraded, didn't produce the results they expected or the results have not yet been provided]

When directly questioned to be clear that the hair indeed belongs to Caylee Anthony:
“No, we are saying there is human decomposition in the car and that Caylee cannot be excluded from that." [see my statement below about the link]
When questioned about when a direct link of the hair to Caylee Anthony will be made: “That evidence is in a lab that is not controlled by us.” [this could suggest they don't have conclusive evidence returned to them that links the decomposing hair to Caylee]

Orange County State Attorney Lawson Lamar:"Law enforcement prosecution throughout all of this has been hoping and praying we find this child alive. That hope has been somewhat diminished by recent forensics." [forensics is not limited to lab results so IMA this is a broad statement]

I think the vast majority of people are unaware that the family is not allowed to search. After the video of George today - OMG - I hate to see anyone in that condition, the poor man. I am deeply afraid of what might become of all of them.

Sad to say but I think some people would celebrate if George or Cindy had a stroke or heart attack or anything bad would happen to them. There are way too many people who think they have all the answers based on nothing more than casey lied and leaks. My heart breaks for the Anthony's for what they are going though and I pray they have the strength to continue on and be there for Caylee when she comes home.

So here goes....can anyone tell me if the OCSO is the same agency that is in charge of the Jennifer Kesse case, and the NG case in Blanchard Park? Where I am from there is a police department within the city limits and a separate Sheriff's office for areas outside of those limits. If there have been no suspects found or charged in those cases, why does everyone seem to believe that the evidence and investigation of Caylee's case has produced infallible results from the same department that has failed to come up with an answer in those other cases?

I think I meant to post this here instead of a different thread or actually it fits in both so hopefully I won't get in trouble for having it in both places:

From the press interview with Commander Matt Irwin:

"We have scientific evidence back from the FBI lab. We have other evidence we have not yet released publicly, all of that evidence at this point in its totality leads our investigators to believe Caylee is deceased. We are open to new information about her whereabouts. We have other evidence that has not yet been returned to us that may suggest otherwise if so, we will pursue that information vigorously.”

When directly questioned about the hair and stain:
“We are certainly talking about the hair. The stain I am not prepared to get into at this point. That is not something we are not discussing.” [this could mean that either the stain was compromised/degraded, didn't produce the results they expected or the results have not yet been provided]

When directly questioned to be clear that the hair indeed belongs to Caylee Anthony:
“No, we are saying there is human decomposition in the car and that Caylee cannot be excluded from that." [see my statement below about the link]
When questioned about when a direct link of the hair to Caylee Anthony will be made: “That evidence is in a lab that is not controlled by us.” [this could suggest they don't have conclusive evidence returned to them that links the decomposing hair to Caylee]

Orange County State Attorney Lawson Lamar:"Law enforcement prosecution throughout all of this has been hoping and praying we find this child alive. That hope has been somewhat diminished by recent forensics." [forensics is not limited to lab results so IMA this is a broad statement]

REALLY GOOD POST!!! You answered my question too - thanks :)

I think the stain is interesting. If it was nothing I think they would have said so. They have commented on almost all the other trunk evidence at some point. I wonder if it wasn't blood that had been cleaned up. If so, I wonder if they may have some DNA that hasn't been matched yet. HMMM.

I'm bringing this over from the debate thread.

Particularly if she was still alive. There would be $225,000 reasons for someone to come forward. And, LE would be happy to make a sweetheart deal with any informer.

Don't take this as what I think happened, I'm just throwing this out there to see what sticks.
This is way way out there as far as theories goes, btw.

Personally, I honestly have no theory, but since you brought up the reward perhaps it could go this way:

We know the guy offering the reward has ties to the *advertiser censored* industry and other questionable activities. Then in the backwards recordings Casey says something about a guy in *advertiser censored* and boys did this.
What if Casey was somehow involved, maybe did phone sex or something for this guy and had a friend, one she now refers to as "Zenaida", that also "worked" with her and sometimes watched Caylee for her. What if Casey and Zenaida either witnessed a murder, found out about a murder and/or other serious illegal activities, or just somehow involved in that and got in too deep.
Is it plausible that things got seriously screwed up and "Zenaida" and Casey decided to have Zenaida take off with Caylee and go into hiding until things settled down or someone else went to jail and they felt safe again to come home? What if this guy offered this reward just to lull someone into a false sense of security or to get someone to rat out the hiding place?
Now with Caylee and Zenaida off in hiding and Casey in protective custody(I know she's at home, but still protected), Casey can be as smug as she wants to be because she knows she, Caylee and Zenaida all three are safe.

Like I said, I know the reality of this situation is that this is not the way things went down, but since you brought up the reward, this thought popped out.

I'm bringing this over from the debate thread.

Don't take this as what I think happened, I'm just throwing this out there to see what sticks.
This is way way out there as far as theories goes, btw.

Personally, I honestly have no theory, but since you brought up the reward perhaps it could go this way:

We know the guy offering the reward has ties to the *advertiser censored* industry and other questionable activities. Then in the backwards recordings Casey says something about a guy in *advertiser censored* and boys did this.
What if Casey was somehow involved, maybe did phone sex or something for this guy and had a friend, one she now refers to as "Zenaida", that also "worked" with her and sometimes watched Caylee for her. What if Casey and Zenaida either witnessed a murder, found out about a murder and/or other serious illegal activities, or just somehow involved in that and got in too deep.
Is it plausible that things got seriously screwed up and "Zenaida" and Casey decided to have Zenaida take off with Caylee and go into hiding until things settled down or someone else went to jail and they felt safe again to come home? What if this guy offered this reward just to lull someone into a false sense of security or to get someone to rat out the hiding place?
Now with Caylee and Zenaida off in hiding and Casey in protective custody(I know she's at home, but still protected), Casey can be as smug as she wants to be because she knows she, Caylee and Zenaida all three are safe.

Like I said, I know the reality of this situation is that this is not the way things went down, but since you brought up the reward, this thought popped out.

Wow that was good ! and very plausable... I think Baez said something about "very compelling reason".... hey ya never know....

Well I think for me at least I need to look outside of the box. Casey is a young person. Young people sometimes get into things that older people would say stay away from that. But, young people think that nothing can touch them. I really do believe and think that Casey got into something that she thought she could handle but in the end could not. Hence the rapid phone calls for help. As for the LE in Orange County, ever wonder why in the beginning why she did not want to talk to them. She ask for the FBI. People have relatives working everywhere. Someone knows someone. Know what I mean. I sometimes have a hard time typing what I want to say. So I hope all will bare with me. I remember when Cindy said she was putting the puzzle together. When I put a puzzle together I start with the frame and work inward. Maybe that makes me strange. So far four LE have been in some sort of relationship with Casey. I find that very strange and maybe a big flag should go up.

LE will lie and use the media to interrogate CMA because they can't personally talk to her. They say or link things in the media that are not 100% and I have to wonder if they are trying to keep everyone distracted. Maybe they are looking into other aspects of where Caylee may be alive, but want the public to think she is deceased, so they can keep her safe and find her? Did anyone see the link that showed 2 sightings in Miami?
Anyone consider that perhaps someone else claimed to be ZG? Maybe CMA was naïve and trusted someone that she actually didn’t know very long. I'm sure CMA never did a background check. What if it wasn't her real name, but was the name she chose either because she knows the real ZG? Maybe the “ZG” does have a sister, and what if Caylee was taken because that person or sister loved Caylee and couldn't have kids... just sayin'... what if??? Might totally be out in left field... but until we have a body or it is PROVEN beyond a reasonable doubt that Caylee is not with us... I will not put her in the ground with a RIP! A liar does not make a murderer. And from what I have seen, I don’t see CMA as a cold blooded killer or a bad person. I don’t think she killed her daughter!
Besides, I had a feeling the Apt. 218 was Dante’s and LP just said on NG that it was Dante and Annie’s. I have always thought CMA got involved with something.. and I think it goes a long with sex and drugs, but that’s jmo.

Imo

They are on to something {LE} and trying to throw everyone off.
Leonard,well he just confuses the dickens out of me ,I can't keep up with what he says..He {no offense Mr.Bountyhunter} spits out alot of fibs himself!!!:crazy::crazy:

Does anyone have a reasonable explanation for the decomposition odor in the trunk of Casey's car?

We have statements from 4 different people indicating that the trunk of the car smelled like a dead body

We have 2 Cadaver dogs "hitting" on the trunk

We have the body farm test that confirm "human decomposition"

How does the above information support the theory that Caylee is still alive?

I know this information does not prove that she is dead but they are facts that cannot be ignored

Boston, we discussed all the theories on this at the beginning of the thread and in the chloroform threads. This may be a new thread since it first started. I am not sure. But, check the first three pages. If not, there may be another locked thread with the same name as this. gl!

When Casey was rearrested at her home (the 1st time) Jose Baez gave an interview infront of the Anthony home & I thought he said

"why did homicide detectives arrest my client tonight?"

"why didn't they send an economic crimes investigator to arrest her?"

Or something to that effect

Thats why I have been under the impression that this case was being handled by homicide detectives

Homicide detectives are not supposed to handle economic crimes. The way that was handled is highly unusual, indeed. But the fact is, she was arrested on theft, check fraud -etc.,. I am sure you have seen all the charges.

I know that anyone that thinks she's dead would be thrilled to be wrong and probably would gladly take any I told you so's from those that think she's alive---just to see that baby's smile again.

Right or wrong, if she were to come home alive I'd gladly call Casey mother of the year or whatever she wanted to be called. I'm not above bargaining.

I agree. Regardless of how heated our discussions get here... I believe anyone and everyone would be happy to have Caylee found alive and well. I don't know how they would feel if/when Caylee was returned to her family; but that is no one's business but court's and child protective services.

I keep considering the same things someone else posted here:
A. KC gave her to the bio-dad's family and perhaps they live out of country or are afraid.
B. KC gave her to a babysitter for a month or longer... and that person realised that was a long amount of time and felt KC was unfit to have her back... and in trying to teach her a lesson, kept her -now worried they will be put in jail for what they thought was saving the child.
C. Someone did take Caylee from KC ---and there could be a lot more involved, as others have mentioned... something far more dangerous than the above mentioned.
D. I don't like to think about option D. My family and I have discussed a scenario multiple times. But, the leaks and word flip-flopping by LE makes it hard to accept option D.

.. and I would write her a blank check and let her have my boyfriend.

I have to say in spite of myself and my tendancy to rationalize, I do have hope that there may be a remote chance that Caylee may still be alive. I do believe that there is always reason to have hope, I just can't say I personally believe. I think this is why I am an agnostic.

I think we would all write a check out to whomever, provided Caylee was handed over at the exchange.

Do you think that it is that people don't know that or are they just being hateful, because post after post after post on here people are furious that they are not out looking....... Go to almost any thread and you'll see at least one person yelling about .... go out and look for Caylee !!!!

I can't speak for those people who say that the Anthonys should as you say "go out and look for Caylee", but IMO they probably mean the Anthonys should be searching for an alive Caylee. Then there would not be anything to contaminate.

It seems that most people are very emotional about this case and I have witnessed both "alive believers" and "deceased believers" get a bit carried away on almost all threads. Whether you agree with someone's opinion or not there is no reason to personally attack each other or to question their intelligence.

I also think it is important to say that this is an ongoing investigation by not just OCSO but also the FBI, and unless you are working on the case with those organizations then you don't know what exactly they have or have not found. I think it is unfair to when posters try to malign law enforcement agencies without cause. And, yes, that is my son in my Avi.

P.S. I pray for George and Cindy nightly. I cannot even imagine what they are going through.

Well said .............. :clap::clap::clap::clap:

Makes you curious why some people feel it's necessary to do this ?
Whats so hard to leave this one thread for support that Caylee is alive without having to prove why ?
I think for some sad reason it needs to be reiterated almost daily !

hourly, even!

It's like being a little bit pregnant. IMO they have nothing to prove Caylee is dead but they think with all their leaks, arrests, etc they can make Casey confess. They do not have to "leak" if in fact they had evidence, they would charge her and put her on trial. This stuff about ducks and t's and I's are just excuses. LE will never admit to making a "mistake" IMO. They decided Caylee was dead right off the bat because Casey lied. They nor any of us know why she lied and they feel they are smarter than some 22 year old and by gosh they think they can wear her down. Many older peope have confessed both guilty and not guilty after all the pressure put on them by LE. In this case more than any other I have followed the protesters, blogs, message boards etc. are all screaming for Casey's hide (thanks to all the leaks put out by LE) and it's not working and they are frustrated. Time to put up or shut up before anyone else gets hurt IMO.

I completely agree with this. And it makes me worry that Caylee's story will become another tragic unsolved case like Madeleine's.

I just think it would be a good idea to go back over everything and maybe something will click? Casey could have given Caylee away. With everything new coming out we know who has probably taken a lie detector test and who hasn't. So could have Tony took Caylee to New york? I doubt Casey would give him up....you know what I mean?

I pray to every God that is not the case. I mean, the human trafficking. Because, most likely, if that were the case -she will most likely never be found. I worry that Madeleine might have been a victim of that scenario. However, it seems she has been seen with a couple. I have hope that Caylee is alive... great hope... being trafficked is as bad as being deceased and a lot of those children and women end up that way. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauriedries23456!