This thread is for the posters that believe Caylee is still alive # 3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys what do you think about starting a Caylee is alive theory and debate thread? Do you think that would be useful? Also, does anyone know if there is one out there? I think it would be really interesting.

Buster...if you start the theory/debate thread can you pull my post over.
Thanks

I am just curious, what do you guys actually thing happened? She sold her off? Abducted? Handed off? Lost? What?

I don't think there is enough information to formulate a theory, but I think we can rule out that Caylee was simply "lost" as in misplaced.

I don't know if there's evidence pointing to her being alive. But, there's no confirmation that she's dead. This is still a missing person's case and the 'leaks' haven't been confirmed. There are also many questionable 'players' in this case and tips that while not validated by LE seemed very real to the tipsters. We have no idea if a real therapist that has actually examined Casey has diagnosed her a sociopath and if she's not a socio/psychopath then her attitude points more towards her innocence.
Cindy and George think she's alive and her friends said she was a good mom.
I also wonder why anybody would leave a car that had carried a dead body in a public parking lot instead of dumping it in a secluded area or burning it or driving it into a lake or pond which would surely have destroyed or contaminated the evidence. And as Casey said, if she wanted to get rid of her she could have left her with the GP's. If they've really always covered up for her why didn't she tell them before CA called the cops ? The only reason I'm starting to lean more towards Caylee being dead is the amount of time she's been gone. The 'evidence' that's been thrown/leaked out by LE doesn't mean anything without confirmation and they've had enough time to have more than just preliminary results that 'indicate' whatever.
I don't understand how they can say Caylee's body was in the trunk and still call this a missing person's case instead of a homicide case. To me, this means that they don't have concusive evidence that she's dead and if they can't say she's dead, I'm not going to.

Good post. I can't say categorically that she is alive, but I have enough doubt that allows me to hold out a lot of hope.

I wish that were true, Chic. God Bless this Baby

Investigators had not, until Sunday, disclosed that the decomposing body was, in fact, Caylee.

"The information we've gotten back from the lab that she was in the trunk of that car and that she is dead is certainly something we take seriously," said Orange County Sheriff's Office Sgt. John Allen.

http://www.wesh.com/news/17353349/detail.html

originally posted by seriouslysearching

On their website, Caylee is definitely still listed as 'Missing'.
Missing Person

View all Missing Persons
08-69208-Caylee.jpg

Caylee Marie Anthony
Missing Since: June 09, 2008

OCSO

I just find it very strange that if they have all of this evidence that she is deceased, they would still list her as missing and the MP Unit is still in charge of her case.

That June 9 date is interesting, no?

I am just curious, what do you guys actually thing happened? She sold her off? Abducted? Handed off? Lost? What?

Since this is a missing person's case, any of the things you mentioned are possible.

If you would've read my post I clearly stated: perhaps she became a victim of human trafficking or child trafficking........but this isn't a theory thread

If I wasn't into looking into other areas of this case, I would definately be looking to see if any of the players were connected to Mr. B. If this child is alive then she is not safe not matter what any of the PR or A's say. Every avenue needs to be checked, the sooner the better.

Florida Congressman's Son Arrested For Human Trafficking
TALLAHASSEE, Fla. -- The son of U.S. Rep. Allen Boyd is facing alien smuggling charges in Arizona.

The Democratic congressman, who is seeking a seventh term this November, said Tuesday that his 30-year-old son, John Boyd, was arrested Sunday on the human trafficking charges.

In a statement from his office, Congressman Boyd said his son is a grown man and must face the consequences for his actions but has the support of the family.

Boyd is being challenged by Panama City Republican Mark Mulligan in the Nov. 4 general election.

\
I can't get past the June 9th date...we know this is the date that NG was murdered in J Blanchard park...we know Casey & Caylee frequented said park...we know Casey knew A LOT of guys...

Suppose KC saw NG's murder...knew the murderer and murderer took Caylee.

~respectfully snipped~

momtective, I posted about that very thing earlier in the thread, mostly trying to explain Casey and LE's words and actions with this theory in mind.

I've had suspicions along these lines since I found out about Nicole's murder. That June 9 date....
~snipped~

Caylee alive people: when posters come in and give you a hard time, ignore them and report the posts. Do not respond. when you respond you are doing the same thing.
Stay on topic
Caylee not alive people: if you have a problem with anything in here just report it don't try and *fix * it.Feel free to read in here, but no debate whether she is alive or dead.
thanks all.

Alright I have to bring this up one last time and maybe some will understand my point.

If we want to talk about theories we have to stick to the spirit of this thread

This thread is NOT for theories why Caylee is alive.

We here believe that already.

It is for theories what could have happened to her and where she may be and all relating to that she is alive.

This thread is to support each other on our beliefs.

I’d like to let you know of my personal experience here on this site regarding my posts on other threads and how they are replied to:

I posted a sighting (which I later removed) to have a poster reply to it saying to the effect
“Stop dragging innocent people into this…. …”
Then I posted on a different thread asking about J Ortiz mothers name being Zenaida (which I was informed it was not) to have that same poster reply to it saying to the effect
“Stop dragging innocent people into this…. …”

Then that same poster comes here to this thread and wants to join in the discussion on theories under the pretence of believing Caylee is alive ???? Please ….
I have reported this behavior as it has no place on this site where the mods work so hard already.

Caylee is still listed as a missing person, right ?

Yes she is , whether you believe she is alive or dead the fact is she is still missing . Nobody but Casey knows where she really is and until she starts talking we are all hanging in limbo .

Here's what I have a problem with , Casey has been out of jail for how many weeks now ? She spends 6-8 hours or more , a minimum of 5 days a week alone with JB right ??

Why has there yet to be a sketch drawn ?? JB could hire his own even if LE wasn't on the band wagon right ?? Why do we not have that ?

Both JB and the Anthony family have been seen in interviews with the media bashing LE , the media and general public with claims that LE aren't following tips that have come in or aren't looking for an alive Caylee . Yet both sides of camp Casey have yet to come forward to release any new information to LE or the public to go on . Both have access to Casey , why has a statement not been issued on behave of her regarding who she gave her to , left her with or put her . Why aren't they going public with these tips/sightings ? Locations , discriptions of people or cars ?

Why would it really matter in this case if what they claim about LE were true ? They have the media and public at their disposal , why why why aren't they giving us ANYTHING ?????

SNIP
If we want to talk about theories we have to stick to the spirit of this thread

This thread is NOT for theories why Caylee is alive.

We here believe that already.

It is for theories what could have happened to her and where she may be and all relating to that she is alive.

This thread is to support each other on our beliefs.

SNIP
Not sure if you are saying you can post theories here or not, however there is already a thread for theories Theories on what happened to Caylee are HERE. It is best to keep all theories together in one place, I believe that is why topic specific threads were started. I made a boo boo myself a couple of posts back.

Not sure if you are saying you can post theories here or not, however there is already a thread for theories Theories on what happened to Caylee are HERE. It is best to keep all theories together in one place, I believe that is why topic specific threads were started. I made a boo boo myself a couple of posts back.

You can say anything you want as long as it keeps with the spirit of this thread.... that Caylee is alive.

I have said before, until we know, we can't know. We do not know for sure Caylee has passed. The reports are from media...can anyone find me LE stating that they have this evidence? I don't think so. I am saying that to say this. How will all those feel that have pictures with Caylee having Angel wings, the rest in peace poems, ect, ect..... if she is not gone? It's not looking good for Caylee...but to continually 'speak this over her'..kinda nags at me a bit. Oh boy...maybe this belongs in the rant thread :eek: :confused:

eta....this poster gave me permission to repost this from another thread:

Please know that I mean no disrespect to you or anyone here when I state my following opinions/observations:

"An Orlando TV station reported Thursday that DNA results of hair and a stain found in the trunk of Casey Anthony's car indicate her daughter, Caylee, is dead. According to WFTV, the information was provided by a source close to the investigation." IMO- because this is not an official statement (only via a news organization with a "source") it is not as credible as statements from LE and even their statements could be debated.

Last night I listened to the "official" statement by Commander Matt Irwin again... several times... He was extremely careful with his choice of words and when asked by the reporter when LE would have a definitive link that the hair in fact belonged to Caylee he stated that they did not have that evidence that it was with an outside lab. He wouldn't comment on the stain. He wouldn't comment on DNA.

IDK, I didn't smell it.
There's lots of evidence that cadaver dogs aren't always accurate. Examples- Couey, Smart and Maddy McCann cases.

That report hasn't been released to the public and evidence of decomp from a human body could be decomposing blood from a live human body.

I wish I knew, but I'm not sure that LE isn't making these vague references to pressure Casey without actually lying. Doesn't all human tissue and fluid (blood/sweat) decompose ? If I cut my hand and bleed all over my car on the way to the hospital, isn't that blood going to decompose ?[/QUOTE]

I've been a huge fan of Dr.Lee and Dr. Baden since the OJ trial . These links might help to explain this better then anyone here (WS )could .

Dr.Lee
http://www.drhenrylee.com/learn/

Dr. Baden on this case

http://www.foxnews.com/video/?playerId=videolandingpage&referralObject=3017461

Eyewitness news spoke to a forensic expert to find out how investigators are able to use DNA to determine that a dead body was in Casey's trunk.

"Just putting the hair under the microscope one can tell the difference between a normal hair root and one that's been infected with bacteria after death." stated forensic expert Michael Baden.

Baden is a forensic pathologist who worked extensively on the OJ Simpson case. He also said the inside linings of the mouth and nose release fluid when they begin to decompose and that fluid can also be identified by DNA.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17315205/detail.html?rss=orlc&psp=news

I have said before, until we know, we can't know. We do not know for sure Caylee has passed. The reports are from media...can anyone find me LE stating that they have this evidence? I don't think so. I am saying that to say this. How will all those feel that have pictures with Caylee having Angel wings, the rest in peace poems, ect, ect..... if she is not gone? It's not looking good for Caylee...but to continually 'speak this over her'..kinda nags at me a bit. Oh boy...maybe this belongs in the rant thread :eek: :confused:

eta....this poster gave me permission to repost this from another thread:

No need to go to the rant thread, this thread is very emotional, for I personally would rather be wrong that she has passed then wrong that she is alive.
:blowkiss:
oops forgot to hit submit

Caylee alive people: when posters come in and give you a hard time, ignore them and report the posts. Do not respond. when you respond you are doing the same thing.
Stay on topic
Caylee not alive people: if you have a problem with anything in here just report it don't try and *fix * it.Feel free to read in here, but no debate whether she is alive or dead.
thanks all.

Thanks JBean!

I have pondered over a couple possible theories and here’s one:
She got caught up in some illegal activity or borrowed some money from some powerful people, and sent Caylee off with someone who she thought would keep her safe until the money was paid back. But, the person who she gave her to decided not to return her.

I have pondered over a couple possible theories and here’s one:
She got caught up in some illegal activity or borrowed some money from some powerful people, and sent Caylee off with someone who she thought would keep her safe until the money was paid back. But, the person who she gave her to decided not to return her.

FINALLY! Now at least 3 people out there that I concur with. :clap:

For the record though... I should be considered a theorist that reserves the right form an objective opinion based on proven facts and one that will not judge until all facts are provided. :rolleyes:

FINALLY! Now at least 3 people out there that I concur with. :clap:

For the record though... I should be considered a theorist that reserves the right form an objective opinion based on proven facts and one that will not judge until all facts are provided. :rolleyes:

Make it another that believes ...:clap:

IDK, I didn't smell it.
There's lots of evidence that cadaver dogs aren't always accurate. Examples- Couey, Smart and Maddy McCann cases.

That report hasn't been released to the public and evidence of decomp from a human body could be decomposing blood from a live human body.

I wish I knew, but I'm not sure that LE isn't making these vague references to pressure Casey without actually lying. Doesn't all human tissue and fluid (blood/sweat) decompose ? If I cut my hand and bleed all over my car on the way to the hospital, isn't that blood going to decompose ?

The Air tests that were performed do not work that way.

They use Luminol & other chemicals to detect the presence of blood so they would know if there was blood in the trunk

The instrument that was used to gather data from Casey's trunk only registers certain distinct compounds that are released in a gas form when human tissue decomposes. According to an OCSD spokesperson it has been confirmed that a human body was in the trunk of Casey car. Whether or not it was Caylee's body, I don't know.

The question I was asking was there seems to be a lot of evidence that there was a body in the trunk. I was just wondering how these facts fit into theories that Caylee is alive

If it was only Cindy's 911 statement or the Cadaver dogs on their own then I could see that maybe there was a mistake made but when you look at all the statements and other evidence as a whole it is hard to dismiss.

I'm not trying to argue I'm just trying to see things from a different point of view.

The Air tests that were performed do not work that way.

They use Luminol & other chemicals to detect the presence of blood so they would know if there was blood in the trunk

The instrument that was used to gather data from Casey's trunk only registers certain distinct compounds that are released in a gas form when human tissue decomposes. According to an OCSD spokesperson it has been confirmed that a human body was in the trunk of Casey car. Whether or not it was Caylee's body, I don't know.

The question I was asking was there seems to be a lot of evidence that there was a body in the trunk. I was just wondering how these facts fit into theories that Caylee is alive

If it was only Cindy's 911 statement or the Cadaver dogs on their own then I could see that maybe there was a mistake made but when you look at all the statements and other evidence as a whole it is hard to dismiss.

I'm not trying to argue I'm just trying to see things from a different point of view.

The only way to argue the point about decomposition in the trunk is to either discard it completely or assume it was someone else's body.

The only way to argue the point about decomposition in the trunk is to either discard it completely or assume it was someone else's body.

I agree,

I know that plenty of people believe that Caylee is alive & I'm wondering how the "Trunk Evidence" fits into those theories.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SkipTracer-tg