This thread is for the posters that believe Caylee is still alive # 3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Very rude indeed. I am just trying to participate on this thread. I can be unbiased whenever I am on this thread which is why I was trying to come up with theories that would fit everyone's thoughts........jeez kill me for trying to help

Help with what?

I'm humble enough to admit that there are so many unknown variables in this case that I'd be a fool to even contemplate any kind of legitimate theory.
Sure I have tons of ideas and what ifs that run through my head, but I'm not a detective and I'm not privy to all of the inside information, so I'm not going to make that call.
Any posted theory can have any number of holes poked in it.

The only thing I can do is keep an open mind and hope, then align myself with others that feel the same way or similar.

Something I won't do is be baited into an arguement and I won't justify my feelings just because someone doesn't agree with me.

Very nice post! Being open minded is the best thing possible.

Sorry I guess I am unwanted........bye cool kids. Never will I try to come up with a Caylee is alive theory again! :(

Sorry I guess I am unwanted........bye cool kids. Never will I try to come up with a Caylee is alive theory again! :(

I've never seen you come up with anything on her being alive.i have however been attacked by you for believing it.

If you would've read my post I clearly stated: perhaps she became a victim of human trafficking or child trafficking........but this isn't a theory thread

I don't think you are unwanted at all. If you have any postive ideas of why you think Caylee is alive or that you belive she is alive than please stayand post them. I can see why its tough to come to this thread and not post why??? We have been over some ideas in the beginning of this thread.

If anyone is really interested why there are a few that think she is.. Than start with the first post and read. Not to many theory but alot of hoping and thinking of Caylee.

Yeah I should read it all but it is a good idea to retrace your footsteps don't you agree?

Why would you even let what someone's posts affect you like that? Cool kids? Come on now, that's unnecessary.
I could care less about where I'm wanted and will post anywhere that captures my interest. Everyone else has that right also as long as they stay within the posted guidelines.
I think the other posters in this thread just don't want to feel like they have to justify their position on Caylee, it's not personal.
Not with me anyway.

I kind of like your posts and I can see that you try very hard to understand our position sometimes.

I don't think you are unwanted at all. If you have any postive ideas of why you think Caylee is alive or that you belive she is alive than please stayand post them. I can see why its tough to come to this thread and not post why??? We have been over some ideas in the beginning of this thread.

If anyone is really interested why there are a few that think she is.. Than start with the first post and read. Not to many theory but alot of hoping and thinking of Caylee.

Perfectly stated. No one who is sincere about being on this thread is unwanted. I think we, of all people, understand that. But please keep posts relevant to the purpose of the thread.

I just think it would be a good idea to go back over everything and maybe something will click? Casey could have given Caylee away. With everything new coming out we know who has probably taken a lie detector test and who hasn't. So could have Tony took Caylee to New york? I doubt Casey would give him up....you know what I mean?

Why would you even let what someone's posts affect you like that? Cool kids? Come on now, that's unnecessary.
I could care less about where I'm wanted and will post anywhere that captures my interest. Everyone else has that right also as long as they stay within the posted guidelines.
I think the other posters in this thread just don't want to feel like they have to justify their position on Caylee, it's not personal.
Not with me anyway.

I kind of like your posts and I can see that you try very hard to understand our position sometimes.

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

So it is a possibility that Tony got rid of Caylee? Casey wouldn't dare to turn on her man! He seems to be ducking media and lie detector tests as far as we know. Is that a possibility?

Well The OCSO did get fired but because he lied about knowing KC. As today OPD has not said another word about the 2 officers that have stepped forward.

He lied twice actually..his termination report is on the OCSO website. If he would have come forward OR not lied when asked about his relations with KC it would have been a different story.

I just think it would be a good idea to go back over everything and maybe something will click? Casey could have given Caylee away. With everything new coming out we know who has probably taken a lie detector test and who hasn't. So could have Tony took Caylee to New york? I doubt Casey would give him up....you know what I mean?

I like going over stuff again. I have to leave in a few for a playdate. But many some new ideas will come up.

Could there have been a good reason he lied? Think he is covering something up? Maybe he is involved a little more than we know?

So it is a possibility that Tony got rid of Caylee? Casey wouldn't dare to turn on her man! He seems to be ducking media and lie detector tests as far as we know. Is that a possibility?

Anything is a possibility.
I thought about that before, but discarded the idea because I just never got the feeling that they were really that tight.
Maybe on Casey's part, but not on Tony's.
It could all be for show to cover their tracks too though.

Could there have been a good reason he lied? Think he is covering something up? Maybe he is involved a little more than we know?

I'd lie too!
No way would I want to be associated with this tragedy on a personal level.

To play devil's advocate, it does seem awful weird that Casey has so many connections to LE and then said she didn't trust them with all of the Caylee information as if someone on the force could be connected.

If Casey admitted to this horror sscenario, she would lose the support of her family and still be charged.....but how to explain that pesky decomp and those cadaver dogs and fluids, they just keep getting in the way.

I truly wish for an alive child outcome, but I can't believe it.

Possible explaination for the dogs and decomp detection...I've entertained this thought for a while now, it may have already been covered and if so I'm sorry for the repost.

I can't get past the June 9th date...we know this is the date that NG was murdered in J Blanchard park...we know Casey & Caylee frequented said park...we know Casey knew A LOT of guys...

Suppose KC saw NG's murder...knew the murderer and murderer took Caylee.

We do not know how NG was killed but perhaps with a weapon such as a hammer, a crowbar, etc

We do not know if NG's attacker may have used Cholorform to subdue NG

But if NG's attacker did use the above mentioned items, then perhaps said items were placed in KC's trunk and she later borrowed a shovel and buried them...first thinking of her own back yard but then deciding it best to bury them away from the house.

Just another theory believing this baby is alive...hoping that theory is allowed here since it is at this point just theory and speculation.

Guys what do you think about starting a Caylee is alive theory and debate thread? Do you think that would be useful? Also, does anyone know if there is one out there? I think it would be really interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauriedries23456!